Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11449 times)
muiosda

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

I wish you success! Good luck guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:08:42 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

Why not try to do both,  join bounty and invest as well,  you can see the difference and tell what is the most profitable way.  
I agree on you sir, try to do both so that you will know the difference of the two. Once you can compare the result of joining to bounty campaigns and investing your money to an ICO, you will decide if which of the two are most profitable to you and will fit to you.

Good solution for their problem, do it both participate in their bounty and invest. if you got invested in BeEasy this is an easy way to get updated on them and you got a lot of advantages being participant and investor.

nice suggestion, overviewing on this project the risk is low.

how? this is a unique project it means less competitor or zero.

they built a great team composed of experience and professional team member.

good luck for the team of BeEasy 3weeks to go.
Maybe you should read all the information about the project so that you don't have any hesitation to invest and join in their bounty because it is very important that you know what you are investing or you know where to invest.

that a great thing in investing study first the project then do the action. make a minimum risk so you don't lose something is precious. thanks for the idea it was a big help.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

BeEasy provides excellent services for beginners and professionals, well-designed Service and integration solutions allow our product line to be accessible to professionals and beginners. BeEasy is amazing project.
oksanakusik

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

Another post from the series about BeEasy advisers.

Today we will tell you about Evgeniy Koinov.
Evgeniy has joined us at the very beginning of BeEasy as a CTO of the EasyPool.

He has more than 15 years of experience in development. Evgeniy is the founder of Delerex Pte Ltd. - a company specializing in crypto assets management and accounting, responsible for software part of BitLock.io hardware wallet, and remains the managing partner at "Seculab" company, that serves more than a hundred customers in Russia and Europe, providing them with software protection solution based on hardware dongles.

He has also dealt with trading algorithms development based on machine learning and a licensing and remote updates systems based on cryptography algorithms.

Right now Evgeniy Koinov is the BeEasy's adviser on blockchain technologies, he gives recommendations on the technical implementation of our project.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

Hi, devs. Looking forward for more updates.
Hi, if you want to be updated please join on their Official telegram. They are real time in all updates especially if they have new member in the team.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

I hope this idea will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales

I am hoping for it also. I see that the whole BeEasy team frequently joins blockchain technology conferences just to spread awareness about this great project and platform. Still many more days to go before end of token sale so I think if not 100%, they will have a good result in the sale.

The team is working for hard for this project, So I believe that they can reach the hard cap. BeEasy has a lot to offer and we really need this kind of platform, I am supporting BeEasy till the end.
Me too, I am supporting BeEasy until the end because I believe that this kind of platform will be able to give us a good service and very accessible application that can give us some profit and a convenience.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Our next advisor is Elena Nazvanova!

Elena Nazvanova is a seasoned professional of  investment and risk management. She has professional experience over 15 years in Investment Banking Trading&Risk Technology in Tier1 banks in Japan, USA, Singapore and Australia.
Over the course of her illustrious international professional career she worked with such companies as UBS (Japan, USA), JPMorgan (AUS), Societe Generale (AUS), SunGard Capital Markets (APAC), ANZ Banking Group (APAC), Dresdner Kleinwort (Japan).

Elena Nazvanova assists BeEasy project in entering the Japan market. Also, she provides advice on creating an investment strategy of BeEasy.
Another person who will help and assist BeEasy to enter such a good market which is Japan. This is just a proof that a lot of people believe and trust the project ablut the service that they are offering.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

Great to be here and i hope that you will acheive your goal soon this project i've seen is a lot of updated news and updates and about the conference they also be attentive this would be a nice and best project in 2018 😉
Well definitely they will reach their goal after the end of ICO because a lot of people believe and trust with this project especially that they are some additional person who will help the  project to be launch in different market.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

Elena Nazvanova is a seasoned professional of  investment and risk management. She has professional experience over 15 years in Investment Banking Trading&Risk Technology in Tier1 banks in Japan, USA, Singapore and Australia.
Over the course of her illustrious international professional career she worked with such companies as UBS (Japan, USA), JPMorgan (AUS), Societe Generale (AUS), SunGard Capital Markets (APAC), ANZ Banking Group (APAC), Dresdner Kleinwort (Japan).

Elena Nazvanova assists BeEasy project in entering the Japan market. Also, she provides advice on creating an investment strategy of BeEasy.
Another person who will help and assist BeEasy to enter such a good market which is Japan. This is just a proof that a lot of people believe and trust the project ablut the service that they are offering.
Additional person with skills that will definitely help the project to become successful. Good news to all people who support the project because of this person will help and assist the BeEasy team to enter the market of Japan.
olegna17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

Hi, if you want to be updated please join on their Official telegram. They are real time in all updates especially if they have new member in the team.
You can also check their website for the progress and update about the ICO. And it will help you to further understand the ICO and the updates about the project if you will join and participate in their telegram channel.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
Well, this is something good about BeEasy, they are more concerned on the convenience that their users will have and at the same time people will benefit with the services that they are offering.

They offer an easy way to manage cryptocurrency. all features support token holder/trader and companies that using cryptocurrency for their transaction.

All of these activities are done on separate platforms before while also having separate accounts to perform those activities. Now with BeEasy, all of these will be done in just one blockchain ecosystem. Aside from that, they made the system very accessible to even novice users.
BeEasy will definitely give their users a convenience and very useful platform. They are creating a platform that all their users will be happy in using this at the same they will be able to earn too.
Convenience and accessibility in the platform will definitely love by their users because all people today are looking for something that will give them a hassle free application and give them a satisfaction when they are using this.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
Well, this is something good about BeEasy, they are more concerned on the convenience that their users will have and at the same time people will benefit with the services that they are offering.

They offer an easy way to manage cryptocurrency. all features support token holder/trader and companies that using cryptocurrency for their transaction.
In addition in the conveniencey, they also wanted users to teach to be more generous by helping other by sharing what they have through charity. This is one of the best part of the project that I commend.
Helping a charity is very good idea and will definitely love by people. Imagine you will benefit with the application at the same time you can also help other in using their application. This is a great idea.
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:17:37 PM
Merited by enkongtukmol (1)

you can join here for more update it will help you a lot.

you can ask admin for more info they always update in telegram

@beeasybounty here the telegram username of BeEasy on telegram.

participant and admin on telegram are updated you can ask everything you want to know.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
poiska7662

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

Great to be here and i hope that you will acheive your goal soon this project i've seen is a lot of updated news and updates and about the conference they also be attentive this would be a nice and best project in 2018 😉
Well definitely they will reach their goal after the end of ICO because a lot of people believe and trust with this project especially that they are some additional person who will help the project to be launch in different market.

yes i agree they definitely reach their goal.

the project has a potential of growing itself.

they offer a lot for its user and team did a great job on making it presentable in dealing partnership to other companies.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

All of these activities are done on separate platforms before while also having separate accounts to perform those activities. Now with BeEasy, all of these will be done in just one blockchain ecosystem. Aside from that, they made the system very accessible to even novice users.
BeEasy will definitely give their users a convenience and very useful platform. They are creating a platform that all their users will be happy in using this at the same they will be able to earn too.
Convenience and accessibility in the platform will definitely love by their users because all people today are looking for something that will give them a hassle free application and give them a satisfaction when they are using this.
that's true everyone wants an easy way of accessing anything. BeEasy offers an easy way of accessing on their cryptocurrency it would be a hassle-free for individual users and companies. if the beta version release it would help a lot for us and we can experience how quick we can access on it.
poiska7662

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

another well experience team member again on the BeEasy team.

BeEasy always provides quality team member.

it will make an easy outcome for BeEaay because of additional experience team member.

good luck to its new member and ita project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

Additional person with skills that will definitely help the project to become successful. Good news to all people who support the project because of this person will help and assist the BeEasy team to enter the market of Japan.

Surely Elena Nazvanova will contribute in BeEasy, Her expertise will help the team to understand the market and guide them. I also trust the team about the people that they choose to be part of this project.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

I agree, Convenience and accessibility are very important, I have seen a lot of platforms that grew rapidly because of its Convenience and accessibility plus following the trends. So I think Be Easy has all of these characteristics that people will notice in due time.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

He has more than 15 years of experience in development. Evgeniy is the founder of Delerex Pte Ltd. - a company specializing in crypto assets management and accounting, responsible for software part of BitLock.io hardware wallet, and remains the managing partner at "Seculab" company, that serves more than a hundred customers in Russia and Europe, providing them with software protection solution based on hardware dongles.

He has also dealt with trading algorithms development based on machine learning and a licensing and remote updates systems based on cryptography algorithms.

Right now Evgeniy Koinov is the BeEasy's adviser on blockchain technologies, he gives recommendations on the technical implementation of our project.

Good to know that BeEasy advisers has their own expertise that can contribute to the development of the project. BeEasy advisers is different in every services that they offer,  I am confident that each services will deliver great results.
Pitchipuff

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:53:28 AM

Good to know that BeEasy advisers has their own expertise that can contribute to the development of the project. BeEasy advisers is different in every services that they offer,  I am confident that each services will deliver great results.
i think beeasy have complete advisor now for technical fund entrepreneur trading and development of this project before ico end all is already I have no doubt if their reach the hard cap.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: