Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 09:11:11 AM

I want to reach out to Max Keiser to invite him to broadcast from the flagship branch. I will see if we can make that a possibility.

awesome, make it a live stream session.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 09:12:07 AM

Forgive me if someone else has asked this already but what exchanges is this stock/shares currently hosted at?

BitFunder and Havelock
Thanks for replying, what are the chances of it (if ever) being listed on CryptoStocks?

Edit: Corrected no to on, my bad.

I know the owners of CryptoStocks, I'll be glad to help out.

cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:24:01 AM

Forgive me if someone else has asked this already but what exchanges is this stock/shares currently hosted at?

BitFunder and Havelock
Thanks for replying, what are the chances of it (if ever) being listed on CryptoStocks?

Edit: Corrected no to on, my bad.

I know the owners of CryptoStocks, I'll be glad to help out.

We shall not be listing on CryptoStocks, if NEOBEE was to become available there, it would be TAT's decision to open a PT.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Skoutz

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:59:20 AM

Wonderful, thanks for the update.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:07:04 PM

My somewhat incomplete (read: potentially ignorant) assessment of CryptoStocks is that it is not worthy of trust of the community to host assets there.

As an issuer, we must weigh risks and contingencies heavily, and CS doesn't fit.

For now, we have plenty of other things to focus our efforts on that are more important.

If someone wants to make a clear, concise argument that CS deserves trust, and supports CS as a provider, feel free to set up a new thread making your case.
jeffshed

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 03:11:20 PM

i think it was a weird idea in hindsight to offer different price ipo in the beginning.

I don't think it was a good idea. I really wanted to invest in this. but the idea that other people got cheaper shares. it's just shithouse in my opinion.

Would you do it the same way if you were to do it again?
cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:17:57 PM

Those that invested really early and I mean extremely early, invested with much more risk.

Even with hindsight I wouldn't do a thing differently if the scenarios were exactly the same as they were at the time when the IPVO was planned and executed.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:41:17 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 08:43:45 PM by bitcoin.newsfeed

Those that invested really early and I mean extremely early, invested with much more risk.

Even with hindsight I wouldn't do a thing differently if the scenarios were exactly the same as they were at the time when the IPVO was planned and executed.

Glad to hear, that you'll be no offering shares to ANYONE (VC) under the IPO price (0.003 BTC), even when the BTC/EUR rate raise. In this way we (investors) can lock shares with peace of mind, that we're protected against fiat inflation, and it doesn't matter if we're holding directly BTC or NEOBEE shares.

Right?

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
N_S

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:59:07 PM

This is exactly the right answer.
canadaboy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 07:12:13 PM

hey where do you set where the dividends pay to
gannicus

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 08:40:57 PM

Dividends of Neo Bee will be paid in a so far future (if ever) that I think this is not even a question to think about at the moment.
bittymitty

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:06:46 PM

Dividends of Neo Bee will be paid in a so far future (if ever) that I think this is not even a question to think about at the moment.

Dividends will be paid quarterly once neobee starts to make a profit,  you set your payment address in bitfunder or havelock.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:33:58 PM

REMINDER: THIS LIMITED TIME SERVICE ENDS SOON, AFTERWARDS THERE WILL BE FEES TO TRANSFER FROM BF > HL

NEOBEE Bitfunder Migration Grace Period

In light of Bitfunder's recent announcements, we are enabling each Bitfunder shareholder ONE free migration to Havelock.

The following limitations apply:
1. You must initiate this migration request before November 1, 2013.
2. Due to a massive amount of requests, your migration might take anywhere from 1-14 days to process.
3. Beginning Nov. 1st, all transfers will go back to having the 1btc service fee.
4. We can make no guarantees that Bitfunder or Havelock will not impose additional limitations on trading in the future.

How to Transfer Shares:
 1. Make the subject of your email: NEOBEE
 2. Push the amount of shares to the issuer account on Bitfunder: NeoBee
 3. Send an e-mail to tat.investments@gmail.com from your account email address registered with HavelockInvestments.com and include the following info:
  - Bitfunder account name (not email),
  - Bitfunder public wallet address
  - Quantity of shares
  - Havelock registered email address

Do NOT send your request more than once, and do NOT include other requests, questions or comments.

Transfers will be transferred in batches, and confirmations will ONLY be sent after each batch. Do NOT send emails requesting updates.

NOTE: TAT Investments is not responsible for any lost value, arbitrage, or trading opportunities due to delays in processing transfer requests. TAT Investments is not responsible for any limitations or discontinuations of services or access to liquidity imposed by the host exchanges.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 06:41:56 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2013, 06:53:37 PM by Ytterbium

Oracle
Our systems are being developed using Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition, I believe we are the first company in Cyprus to utilize this new product. Oracle provide solutions for the largest organizations in the world. Our development team are now official Oracle partners.
Oracle will provide us with some great exposure on an international scale, they will be promoting the fact that Neo & Bee are powered by Oracle, this includes articles in their publications and a success story being published surrounding Neo & Bee.

Oracle? Really? Why would you waste shareholder money on overpriced crap?  Because it has "Enterprise" in the name?

B.T.W, according to this a license for Oracle enterprise edition is $47,000, per CPU.  I can't imagine you would actually pay that much when open source alternatives cost nothing and are just as scaleable and reliable.

As far as I can tell, the only reason to buy Oracle is because you already have a bunch of Legacy oracle code and it's cheaper to keep buying it as opposed to re-engineering all your existing code.  But why would you start a new project using Oracle as a base? It seems like a pretty bizarre choice.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:49:34 PM

Oracle
Our systems are being developed using Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition, I believe we are the first company in Cyprus to utilize this new product. Oracle provide solutions for the largest organizations in the world. Our development team are now official Oracle partners.
Oracle will provide us with some great exposure on an international scale, they will be promoting the fact that Neo & Bee are powered by Oracle, this includes articles in their publications and a success story being published surrounding Neo & Bee.

Oracle? Really? Why would you waste shareholder money on overpriced crap?  Because it has "Enterprise" in the name?

Marketing and promotion.

Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 06:59:26 PM

Oracle

Oracle? Really? Why would you waste shareholder money on overpriced crap?  Because it has "Enterprise" in the name?

Marketing and promotion.

Marketing of what?  Their own cluelessness? Why not just download PostgreSQL and spend $47k on advertising? Caixa Econômica Federal is the second largest bank in Brazil and uses Postgres.

If I were a shareholder I'd be pretty pissed about them throwing money away like this.   I'd much rather my my investment money go towards building the actual company, not buying more fighter jets and Hawaiian islands for Larry Ellison.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 07:03:56 PM

Oracle

Marketing and promotion.

Marketing of what?  Their own cluelessness? Why not just download PostgreSQL and spend $47k on advertising? Caixa Econômica Federal is the second largest bank in Brazil and uses Postgres.

If I were a shareholder I'd be pretty pissed about them throwing money away like this.   I'd much rather my my investment money go towards building the actual company, not buying more fighter jets and Hawaiian islands for Larry Ellison.

You aren't even a shareholder? What are you doing here then?

Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 07:15:20 PM

Saw a link about them potentially opening a new exchange.

Vedran Yoweri

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 07:47:23 PM

Saw a link about them potentially opening a new exchange.
Beter read up then. If they would have used PostgreSQL I would have sold immediately.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:09:18 PM

Oracle

Marketing and promotion.

If I were a shareholder I'd be pretty pissed about them throwing money away like this.   I'd much rather my my investment money go towards building the actual company, not buying more fighter jets and Hawaiian islands for Larry Ellison.

http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/oracle-fact-sheet-079219.pdf

ORACLE CUSTOMERS INCLUDE
•   20 of the 20 top airlines
•   20 of the 20 top
automotive companies
•   20 of the 20 top banks
•   20 of the 20 top governments
•   20 of the 20 top
high tech companies
•   20 of the 20 top insurers
•   20 of the 20 top manufacturers
•   20 of the 20 top oil and
gas companies
•   20 of the 20 top pharmas
•   20 of the 20 top retailers
•   10 of the 10 top SaaS providers
•   20 of the 20 top telcos
•   20 of the 20 top utilities

So, all of these clueless companies with clueless CEOs just choose to waste their money on overpriced crap because it gives Larry Ellison more money to buy stuff? Smiley Yeah, it's expensive but if you can cut your development time by using expertise and off-the shelf integrations, then the cost can be worth it.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: