Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565004 times)
BuTaJIu4eK

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:40:05 PM

Bitmine turn my miner to work on my purse 16jzVsq52oqNYbCMr4xtonwiUtmmbd5Djz

I told you he was paying for a miner! So boldly!!

What's that? I don't get you
I want to like this
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1BA1Y3xvLbSYU9TqcxUspXzEn1roSStCVr

I want free hosting for my miner!
http://bitmine.ch/?product=housing-coincraft-unit FREE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pzd3mir

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:12:26 PM

they may allready be housing it lol
Tegija

Activity: 112

Just Fun!

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:27:21 PM

i was just talking with Antonio and i´m giving here just short al informations about what he said.

This time they are producing only desk units an are trying to set up rig production end of this week or beginning of next week. this time production is still very slow and there are only some units (exact he could not say...) leaving production this week. next week they should start shipping rigs.
they are trying to become with production of 50 units per day, but did not hit this point yet. i will get more informations about my rigs (original shipping time week 2 in January) earliest end of next week probably.  Angry now they even don´t have a working prototype of Rig yet... so i think that if it takes 1 week from prototype to first shipping (like it is with rig), no one is seeing his rig before middle of march. only "lucky ones" will be those who ordered desks. pretty stupid...

seems that in the time of development they just did not think about production at all! if i am looking this queue position listing from retrogamer, then i really do not understand where should be a problem: lots of desks/rigs are not even full settled! just very bad management!

Enjoy your life!
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 03:47:49 PM

i was just talking with Antonio and i´m giving here just short al informations about what he said.

This time they are producing only desk units an are trying to set up rig production end of this week or beginning of next week. this time production is still very slow and there are only some units (exact he could not say...) leaving production this week. next week they should start shipping rigs.
they are trying to become with production of 50 units per day, but did not hit this point yet. i will get more informations about my rigs (original shipping time week 2 in January) earliest end of next week probably.  Angry now they even don´t have a working prototype of Rig yet... so i think that if it takes 1 week from prototype to first shipping (like it is with rig), no one is seeing his rig before middle of march. only "lucky ones" will be those who ordered desks. pretty stupid...

seems that in the time of development they just did not think about production at all! if i am looking this queue position listing from retrogamer, then i really do not understand where should be a problem: lots of desks/rigs are not even full settled! just very bad management!

thanks for your feedback.

That's what I expected.  I don't think I'll get my february week 1 device(s) before end of march / beginning of april.

I feel two times fucked, because my order is comprised of 1 coindesk AND 1 coinrig...

I will probably call them and ask them if they can send the coindesk separatly... or else I will have to wait forever.

rick_ch

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:59:00 PM

im watching this thread for 8 weeks now. bitmine's missleading information policy and the fact that they are selling systems on their website to today, is telling me that this company is suspect.
emails and phonecalls about productionstate, later refund, are unanswered. phrases like 'next week' or 'im not the person who can handle your request' (refund) are given numeous times.

fortunately im living in switzerland. a few minutes ago, i was able to start the process of 'Betreibung'. This means, im using swiss laws, to get my money back.

im very sad about this all, but something has to happen now.
GodfatherBond

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:54:45 PM

Bitmine, please update us about the situation. It makes feel more comfortable than waiting for in the dark... Can you still ship first Desk units this week? If not, please give some estimation.
Omen1855

Activity: 111

Bitcoin Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 05:54:54 PM

im watching this thread for 8 weeks now. bitmine's missleading information policy and the fact that they are selling systems on their website to today, is telling me that this company is suspect.
emails and phonecalls about productionstate, later refund, are unanswered. phrases like 'next week' or 'im not the person who can handle your request' (refund) are given numeous times.

fortunately im living in switzerland. a few minutes ago, i was able to start the process of 'Betreibung'. This means, im using swiss laws, to get my money back.

Keep us updated on how that works out. Isn't this the same law for all EU countries? In principle you have 2 weeks to return a product with full refund if you're not satisfied. Imagine everybody doing that after mining for 2 weeks and then returning their units.

Affiliation code wTksie2mDj for a 10% discount on your trading fees on BitFinex
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:11:12 PM

Almost same. But consumer can not return all the goods:

However, the consumer may not exercise their right to withdrawal for all types of contracts, except if a specific conventional clause is provided by the parties. Withdrawal is usually impossible for the following types of contracts:

for the provision of services if performance has begun before the end of the seven working day period;
for the supply of goods or services the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market;
for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or which cannot be returned (liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly);
for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software which were unsealed by the consumer;
for the supply of newspapers;
for gaming and lottery services.

KarmaEDV

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:14:24 PM

You know you have to pay the 70.- CHF in advance just for the 'betreibungsbegehren' to be valid paperwork and they will just object it within the 10 days. Then it's on you and you have to counter-object the objection. Even though this is the correct way to start things in a case of fraud, I think you don't stand a chance because they are secured by their TOS (AGB).
Technically it's just not a fraud (yet). It will eventually become a fraudolent contract when you request your money back and they wouldnt pay.

So, bless your heart but I just don't think you are going the correct sequence. In my eyes the correct sequence will be

Agreed Shipment + 60 days according to TOS -> Refund request -> 30 days processing time according to TOS -> No Refund received -> Start "Betreibungsbegehren" (costs you 70.- CHF upfront) at Camorino -> Camorino confirms the validity of the BB and informs Bitmine by signed letter -> Bitmine has 10 days to object -> You are informed of the objection and have 7 days to counter-object -> You may go to the police now to start a civil law sue against Bitmine, this is free -> Decision in court (duration up to several years)

I know the procedure very well as I am currently involved in such a case myself where I am the suitor and it's going on since early 2012 ...
tvskit
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:37:40 PM

Bitmine, please update us about the situation. It makes feel more comfortable than waiting for in the dark... Can you still ship first Desk units this week? If not, please give some estimation.

Can to us zefir on questions will answer?
rick_ch

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:42:52 PM

You know you have to pay the 70.- CHF in advance just for the 'betreibungsbegehren' to be valid paperwork and they will just object it within the 10 days. Then it's on you and you have to counter-object the objection. Even though this is the correct way to start things in a case of fraud, I think you don't stand a chance because they are secured by their TOS (AGB).
Technically it's just not a fraud (yet). It will eventually become a fraudolent contract when you request your money back and they wouldnt pay.

So, bless your heart but I just don't think you are going the correct sequence. In my eyes the correct sequence will be

Agreed Shipment + 60 days according to TOS -> Refund request -> 30 days processing time according to TOS -> No Refund received -> Start "Betreibungsbegehren" (costs you 70.- CHF upfront) at Camorino -> Camorino confirms the validity of the BB and informs Bitmine by signed letter -> Bitmine has 10 days to object -> You are informed of the objection and have 7 days to counter-object -> You may go to the police now to start a civil law sue against Bitmine, this is free -> Decision in court (duration up to several years)

I know the procedure very well as I am currently involved in such a case myself where I am the suitor and it's going on since early 2012 ...

@Karma:
Problem is, they do not respond to anything. If they never ship, your process doesnt work. They are in 'Schuldnerverzug' as they didnt ship since 2 months (for my situation). According OR102-109 i can start the 'Betreibung'. If the 'Zahlungsbefehl' arrives at bitmines, we will see how they react. They have two possibilities. Either way: bitmine has to do something. what we dont know right now is: is it a fraud or are they just lazy.
A) zefir has lied (assuming fraud): They will do a 'Rechtsvorschlag' and i dont see my money asap. Next step is to involve a court. (my plan in this case)
B) zefir is correct (full refund, theyre too lazy to answer my mails): they send the money and I will stop the 'Betreibung'.

we will see...
KarmaEDV

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:03:25 PM

You are right and this was also my point. We don't know if it's a fraud yet.
Anyway, I think all Swiss (and possibly EU) orderers can be fairly assured to receive their money back one way or the other. So I don't sleep too uncomfortably because of that.

My question is more of a strategic one: Am I ever going to ROI the miner? I wouldnt mind them shipping late if I know I am goin to ROI anyway. On the other hand if it's too late to ROI I don't even want to await my 30 days to get the money back.

Unfortunately there are too many unknown variables for a funded answer, so it comes down to the gutfeeling of the individual.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 07:12:23 PM

Unfortunately there are too many unknown variables for a funded answer, so it comes down to the gutfeeling of the individual.

In case of "unknown variables" I would always assume the worst case.

To this day, not a single person has recieved a device.
There is really nothing else to be said.

From bitmines CPP:

This will give our customers the full peace of mind that we won’t act like some past sad stories that happened with competing Bitcoin mining products manufacturers, yet protecting our investments and production plans from unexpected refund requests.

Sounds so ironic now, doesn't it..  Roll Eyes

I should have known that it's all about them, and not us customers, just look at the end of this statement:
protecting our investments and production plans from unexpected refund requests.

It's so obvious when you analyze everything they ever said and have done.
The whole CPP is to save them not us.
They cleverly disguised this as a bait to lure in new customers.

lclc

Activity: 298
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Association Switzerland

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 07:49:31 PM

My lawyer said you can't make a Betreibung if you paid with Bitcoins. Guess we should start to gather as many information about them as we can (he's personal address, where his parents live, his car number etc.)

SirWizz

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:25:36 PM

So is there any reason why you can't get 2 x 1 TH/s desk units instead of 1 x 2 TH/s rigs? I realize that this means more cases, power supplies etc., but they are already horribly late...
segaklon

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:27:54 PM

These continue to undermine seem they are testing the turbo mode.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1BA1Y3xvLbSYU9TqcxUspXzEn1roSStCVr
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 09:30:35 PM

So is there any reason why you can't get 2 x 1 TH/s desk units instead of 1 x 2 TH/s rigs? I realize that this means more cases, power supplies etc., but they are already horribly late...

I was thinking that also plus it may be easier to overclock them due to heat issues?

rufu

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:41:57 PM

@Karma:
Problem is, they do not respond to anything. If they never ship, your process doesnt work. They are in 'Schuldnerverzug' as they didnt ship since 2 months (for my situation). According OR102-109 i can start the 'Betreibung'. If the 'Zahlungsbefehl' arrives at bitmines, we will see how they react. They have two possibilities. Either way: bitmine has to do something. what we dont know right now is: is it a fraud or are they just lazy.
A) zefir has lied (assuming fraud): They will do a 'Rechtsvorschlag' and i dont see my money asap. Next step is to involve a court. (my plan in this case)
B) zefir is correct (full refund, theyre too lazy to answer my mails): they send the money and I will stop the 'Betreibung'.

we will see...

I believe, it makes no sense to make assumptions. Today I contacted my lawyer, within the next 2 days, I should know about my possibilities to start a court case against Bitmine.
The problem I have: I don´t trust Bitmine anymore, and I don’t want to wait for the “worst case”. Just checked their website: they still offer the rigs with shipping date March week 4. To document this, I printed now all their webpages.
From Zefir we know(last week), he is working to finish the firmware for the rigs.  Similar information from a disappointed customer had been posted today.

How can Bitmine sell products (and take money for this items), even if the product do not exist? Is there some information on the website, that this product does not exist ? I can find nice description about the energy consumption, the turbo mode, the front display and other useless information.
But nothing about the fact, that this product does not exist.
Without knowledge of this comments here, a possible customer will send orders and wonders why nothing happens. (the same happened to me)

We remember: Dec. 10th, when Mr. Massaratro posted:
“As of now, the January and later batches should NOT be affected by the delay because our production capability is enough to recover the delays”
This really sounds great for someone who considered end of December to place an order. 

Again: Dec 10th  - still no product available, but Mr. Massarotto knows, that January batches are not affected.

I am afraid that the “Bitmine story” might be something for the Swiss authorities soon.  That’s one reason, why I don’t want to wait any more.
RetroGamer

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:47:13 PM

watch are my list of the orders only from the december batch and this is not even fully
build an extra unit when not even work from tomorrow 50% penalty on the list december how to create the additionally a normal orders
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:48:37 PM

i think that is a graet idea -> and you must see the price per gh is cheaper at the desk... you pay more if you buy a rig...  i think if they send two desk instead one rig it is +- 0

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: