Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565017 times)
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:51:01 PM

To MrCaboose11,
Right, if your order is not confirmed, you have every right to cancel it at any time - you are not yet in contract with bitmine.
QuestionTime

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:54:39 PM

can zefir update this forum, please ?
i think you are a part of bitmine...

when did the first desk left the bitmine "factory", an how much a day ?

If I am not mistaking, no products were shipped last week. The plan was like this:
  • German PCB manufacturer sends PCB lot on Wednesday to Italian assembler
  • Italian assembler receives them Thursday and assembles 500 boards till Friday morning
  • Bitmine drives to Italy over night, picks boards up and start product assembly
  • first products ship Friday

Tight, but doable. This is what happened:
  • German PCB manufacturer (who was reliable to the minute before) messed it up and did not ship the PCBs on time
  • Italian assembler cancelled assembly slot

And since we are in Europe and nobody is working after Friday afternoon, a small issue added an effective delay of 3 days.

Thanks zefir.

Now those are the details many are calling for in this thread. But seriously: how does this help waiting customers in any way? All that is important is the fact that shipping did not start as expected. Who cares about the details, they won't change anything, do they?

When a company entrusted with customers' funds doesn't walk the talk, customers rightfully tend to get anxious and want to know why.

If they do, I am willing to commit to provide such information on a regular basis. But again I tend to hope the hard times will end soon.

Please do.
vic0

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:56:24 PM

But seriously: how does this help waiting customers in any way? All that is important is the fact that shipping did not start as expected. Who cares about the details, they won't change anything, do they?

That.
Thank you zefir
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 02:02:57 PM

Now those are the details many are calling for in this thread. But seriously: how does this help waiting customers in any way? All that is important is the fact that shipping did not start as expected. Who cares about the details, they won't change anything, do they?

First, Thank you for your report.

Second, even simple service providers like public transport will immediately INFORM the passenger why there is a delay. Even for a 5 min delay.
Those are passengers who pay only a few euros for a ticket and STILL the firm finds it extremely important to IMMEDIATELY inform them about the REASON why there is a delay.

Why bitmine doesn't find it necessary to make this news, I don't understand.

Something like
"Delay for a few days, because of german PCB manufacturer. Because of that italian firm can't do its job. Estimated delay 1 week"

Listen zefir, you really have to stop saying things like "who cares, it won't change anything"...

They let us wait in the rainy dark without umbrella, and they DON'T EXPLAIN WHY!!!

We can wait, if there is a justified reason.
We CAN'T wait without reason.

It's really about making the customers look stupid or not.
Any reasonable business does NOT want to make the customers feel stupid.

That's what this is all about.

"Who cares" is not an answer, it's an offense.

wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:28:11 PM

And since we are in Europe and nobody is working after Friday afternoon, a small issue added an effective delay of 3 days.

uuuhh, I guess it should be : Most countries in Europe don't work on friday afternoon.... in the Netherlands we all work monday to friday 8:00/9:00 till 17:00/18:00h and no siesta in the afternoon  Grin

Tight, but doable. This is what happened:
  • German PCB manufacturer (who was reliable to the minute before) messed it up and did not ship the PCBs on time
  • Italian assembler cancelled assembly slot

If a company has trouble delivering their product on time to their customers... why use one company for PCB manufacturing?? If I was production manager I would spread my risk and contract 2 or 3 PCB manufacturers to make the PCBs.....

Gaglam

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:35:11 PM

delay, delay and delay
michal1

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:39:00 PM

Antonio (Bitmine AG) wrote to us.

I am really sorry for the delay on responding you but we are receiving hundreds of emails and phone calls every day.
As I see your order contais a Coincraft Rig 2Th/s.
The production of Rigs will start late this week and by the end of next week we are expecting the first devices to start shipping.
Though we will have to respect our queue so you will have to suffer a delay on the shipping of your order.
As soon as I have precise information regarding your order I will communicate them to you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Zefir wrote that they don't have software for rigs. Antonio wrote that they don't have one working rig.
From January they wrote only the same:
"In next week we start production, next week we start shipping"

Lets see:
The production of Rigs will start late this week and by the end of next week we are expecting the first devices to start shipping.

So first rig can't be made sooner then 2 weeks.
Additional 10% power will not return the investment!

I asked for a refund I will w8 for response.
zefir
Donator

Activity: 919
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:48:03 PM

First, Thank you for your report.

Second, even simple service providers like public transport will immediately INFORM the passenger why there is a delay. Even for a 5 min delay.
Those are passengers who pay only a few euros for a ticket and STILL the firm finds it extremely important to IMMEDIATELY inform them about the REASON why there is a delay.

Why bitmine doesn't find it necessary to make this news, I don't understand.

Something like
"Delay for a few days, because of german PCB manufacturer. Because of that italian firm can't do its job. Estimated delay 1 week"

Listen zefir, you really have to stop saying things like "who cares, it won't change anything"...

They let us wait in the rainy dark without umbrella, and they DON'T EXPLAIN WHY!!!

We can wait, if there is a justified reason.
We CAN'T wait without reason.

It's really about making the customers look stupid or not.
Any reasonable business does NOT want to make the customers feel stupid.

That's what this is all about.

"Who cares" is not an answer, it's an offense.

Listen georgem, this is the second time you are turning the meaning of my words into a negative direction. I told and repeat herein: I understand your anger and it is of course justified. But I also see that no matter what I posted so far you picked something from isolated context and turned to sound negative or disrespectful - which by far is exactly the opposite of what it is intended. I would like to remain motivated to communicate here, but if whatever I say worsens the atmosphere, I better stop.

If I write 'who cares' I mean: 'it makes zero difference' - and that is pretty obvious from the context. In essence, if you come late to an appointment, the guy who you kept waiting does not care why you are late - he will note that you were late. Starting to explain why you are won't change anything for the good - you might end up like someone looking for excuses. Same goes here: what difference does it make whether it was the PCB manufacturer or the parcel service? You have a contract with Bitmine and they take the blame. The CPP / refund agreement given in the ToS is exactly meant to quantify the blame.

That is where my 'who cares' came from - I am not hostile or disrespectful to you in any way. Instead please try for a moment to assume that sometimes people act in good faith and with good intentions.

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 03:03:44 PM

That is where my 'who cares' came from - I am not hostile or disrespectful to you in any way. Instead please try for a moment to assume that sometimes people act in good faith and with good intentions.

It's not about you, it's about bitmine. I'd rather direct my anger at the head of bitmine, and not you or antonio.

It's strange enough that I have to talk to you, because no one at bitmine sees the need to explain himself and the delays.

Let's keep it at that, and your good faith and good intentions with all due respect.

michal1

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:13:08 PM

@zefir
Did you see any gains from devices that be appear in next month?

Hashing power and oferred addional power is does not metter if Bitmine will send this devices after month from now.
xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:26:26 PM

ye all the goodness of having 1TH is gone now. prefer a refund as the excitement of making some profit is also gone.
Its not looking good at all, even BFL has delivered the produce roi , may have been extremely late , but most returned there ROI.
This is just a complete disaster and some respected names have lost there respect from me .
computermaster

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:37:58 PM

hashfast, cointerra are shipping. bitmine? nep.

dont know if the guys from bitmine recognized that its much more lucrative to cancel the order, taking the money + 10% and changing in bitcoins instead of mining one year long and getting approximatly with conservative calculations not even the 100 % back.

leave your money at bitmine otherwise, no one will see any dollar back or can mine bitcoins!
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 04:08:31 PM

hashfast, cointerra are shipping. bitmine? nep.

dont know if the guys from bitmine recognized that its much more lucrative to cancel the order, taking the money + 10% and changing in bitcoins instead of mining one year long and getting approximatly with conservative calculations not even the 100 % back.

leave your money at bitmine otherwise, no one will see any dollar back or can mine bitcoins!

Exactly, also whoever still has hope to make his money back, must turn into an extreme speculator.

They only way we could make our money back, is to hope that BTC will rise atleast to 2000 $, preferably more.

It's a complete desaster.

I will feel like a debt slave while I run the miners (should I ever recieve them). All profit will go back to fill a black hole, nothing else.

Gz^^

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:22:32 PM

It seems to have some kind of problem to the hash agreed... seems they are not very stable yet.Sefir, is the only thing we can do to speculate with that type of problem may be happening...What is clear is that there are and it is not fair that investors do not know what happens with their money.We all know what past with other companies and you had to look at more for us, Normal that we should move it wrong let us abandoned and only give false hope...
Finnminer

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:14:16 PM

In essence, if you come late to an appointment, the guy who you kept waiting does not care why you are late - he will note that you were late. Starting to explain why you are won't change anything for the good - you might end up like someone looking for excuses. Same goes here
No. There's a clear difference. The guy is already at the meeting, unlike the CoinCrafts. Would it really be the same if the guy called to say he's running late, or that he just let's everyone at the meeting wait for him not knowing where he is or when he's coming?
silver71

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

no avatar for now

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 05:23:53 PM

So, you are going to put your 4 petahash monster into existence with preorder money. And you are not even shamed of yourself. http://www.coindesk.com/bitmine-to-drop-4phs-of-asic-power-onto-bitcoin-network-before-april/

As you see no one got their devices. It makes no sense to consider turbo mode. If we actually got our devices they would be barely profitable. These devices are not exists yet.
Assuming that arise during the month, investment will fails.
According to EU law, distance agreement can be resolved after 2 weeks from shipment promises.

This company take our money, and can not do this project in time!

As we know time is the most important in this business.
If they spend all our money for this project, they can not return money for us. It makes no sense to wait for the device which will be unprofitable on production day!

It is behavior of serious business?
They already have more than a month of delay! No one has yet received device!
Are you sure that this factory works?

I invested a lot of money in rigs and I'm not sure to get back all my money.
My order was on the second week of Feb.
For me they have one week deley, for some of you over month.
According to EU law I will wait one week more. Then I go to Swiss vist our friends! I will try to get me money back and take fotos from this "company" and "factory".

Any court would reject your statement, since...

Speculation you do regarding possible loss of opporunity to make money on BTC mining will in no court be used as logical, and only reinbursement  you could get is not 10% - for few weeks, months, but 2-3% a year, since that would your money give you if you put it on a savings account in a bank, so stop bragging about it.

10% for 60 days is a very generous offer.

All of you, who don't want to wait and want your money back, I'm willing to repay you for your place in the queue, and would like to be in your shooes, but I'm not. But I know this is not possible due to Bitmine company policy...if it would I would buy-out all your contracts and wait ...

...since to my calculations this equipment according to current electricity prices can be operational and do what it's intended, for at least 18 months if delivered e.g. in March 2014.

Assumptions of course, given without Turbo, which is curently not reachable goal under present conditions.

smart solutions from Tesla's home country...
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:27:49 PM

...since to my calculations this equipment according to current electricity prices can be operational and do what it's intended, for at least 18 months if delivered e.g. in March 2014.

Assumptions of course, given without Turbo, which is curently not reachable goal under present conditions.

There is http://www.bitcoinultra.co.uk/index.html which seems is going to ship 1 or 2 TH units and a new chinese builder with 1 THs units which seem to be ready to be sold.

Now, if either of them is able to sell in quantity, I believe that 18 months is pure optimism.

spiccioli
psycho-pass

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:28:25 PM

Current Status:    Online Online
Last Active:    Today at 05:20:06 PM

Hi there giorgiomassa, can we please have a update on whats going on.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 05:43:14 PM

Current Status:    Online Online
Last Active:    Today at 05:20:06 PM

Hi there giorgiomassa, can we please have a update on whats going on.

Active so late in the night (early in the morning)?

GOOD. Finally his conscience keeps him from sleeping.

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 05:50:33 PM

In essence, if you come late to an appointment, the guy who you kept waiting does not care why you are late - he will note that you were late. Starting to explain why you are won't change anything for the good - you might end up like someone looking for excuses. Same goes here
No. There's a clear difference. The guy is already at the meeting, unlike the CoinCrafts. Would it really be the same if the guy called to say he's running late, or that he just let's everyone at the meeting wait for him not knowing where he is or when he's coming?

Exactly. In such situations it becomes clear if a person has real concern or sympathy for the people who depend on him.

If I knew that I let people wait, I couldn't sleep at night. I would be so pressed to explain myself, so to win a little time.

But to just be silent is like I would have no character, or have no empathy whatsoever.

I'd rather have the people think that I am overwhelmed by the situation and unable to cope with it,
instead of having them think that I am a careless smug, who abuses their dependency for his own purposes...
because then you can't pretend anymore that you are looking for a WIN-WIN situation.

So how come new problems with suppliers and assemblies are not immediately communicated???

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: