Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565037 times)
lossminer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:26:01 PM

Okay, Ladies, "blablablablabla". Good to know...
my turn now: fanboy+sockpuppet = fanpuppet or sockboy?
inzli

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:27:53 PM

i wrote this after that.... lol

"easy to hide behind a keyboard."

lol and now you call me blocher... whats your problem?

Absolutley right: "Easy to hide behind a keyboard" - that's the reason why I wrote down where you can meet me.

And: I don't call you Blocher. I call your behavior similar to that of some if not most SVP-politicians. Which is quite a difference, isn't it?
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 10:32:46 PM

Absolutley right: "Easy to hide behind a keyboard" - that's the reason why I wrote down where you can meet me.

And: I don't call you Blocher. I call your behavior similar to that of some if not most SVP-politicians. Which is quite a difference, isn't it?
you dont get it...

he wrote "Easy to hide behind a keyboard"

"Easy to hide behind a keyboard" = coward

so i invited him...

and if you write svp behavior then you mean blocher.. why? beacause he is the head behind svp... he is also the wallet of svp, he is the godfather...

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
inzli

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:36:38 PM

Okay, Ladies, "blablablablabla". Good to know...
my turn now: fanboy+sockpuppet = fanpuppet or sockboy?

Neither. I'm a disappointed client of Bitmine. So what's your problem with this? Tell me what due diligence you did before you ordered, and this would be a good base for a discussion.
inzli

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:42:38 PM

you dont get it...

so i invited him...

and if you write svp behavior then you mean blocher.. why? beacause he is the head behind svp... he is also the wallet of svp, he is the godfather...

Okay, now I got it :-)

"Naugh", as Howard the Duck would say: Blocher is an idiot, but long since he was the mastermind of SVP. This party has split into so many fractions... but if you prefer to be compared to Blocher: So be it. He, too, sometimes turns into an angry Rumpelstilz if things don't go exactly as he wanted them to be....
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 10:45:45 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 01:33:53 AM by giorgiotheclown

you dont get it...

so i invited him...

Okay, now I got it :-)

"Naugh", as Howard the Duck would say: Blocher is an idiot, but long since he was the mastermind of SVP. This party has split into so many fractions... but if you prefer to be compared to Blocher: So be it. He, too, sometimes turns into an angry Rumpelstilz if things don't go exactly as he wanted them to be....

next great post... not...

good job sockpuppet...

you bought to much heroin today outside the reithalle? or whats your problem lol...

split in many fractions? are you stupid? 2

SVP    54    26,6 %    621    29,0 %

BDP    9    5,4 %    –1, 2    –

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalrat_%28Schweiz%29

idiot

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
inzli

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:50:00 PM

good job sockpuppet...

Well, why don't you tell people then what you really do in Bern? That you originally come from Germany and work now for Finma, the Financial Market Authority? Why don't you tell people that you are trying to identify Swiss Bitcoin users by setting up a blog and posting some textes in this forum? Why don't you tell people who read your posts that, at the end of the day, you will deliver them to courts if legislation in Switzerland changes - and it will change. Why don't you tell people in here that you are attending Bitcoin-meetings and make your notes which you deliver to your employer?

Why do you play "Winkelried" in this forum, while you sell out people to authorities?

C'mon, tell me...

giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 10:52:56 PM

good job sockpuppet...

Well, why don't you tell people then what you really do in Bern? That you originally come from Germany and work now for Finma, the Financial Market Authority? Why don't you tell people that you are trying to identify Swiss Bitcoin users by setting up a blog and posting some textes in this forum? Why don't you tell people who read your posts that, at the end of the day, you will deliver them to courts if legislation in Switzerland changes - and it will change. Why don't you tell people in here that you are attending Bitcoin-meetings and make your notes which you deliver to your employer?

Why do you play "Winkelried" in this forum, while you sell out people to authorities?

C'mon, tell me...

1. wow you know 0 about me

2. stop using heroine

3. you need profesionell help

give us some evidence sockpuppet... tell us my name or something

inzli

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:05:58 PM

good job sockpuppet...

C'mon, tell me...

2. stop using heroine

Your response is typical for government employees who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. So tell us why you moved to Bern. Tell us where you work. Give us evidence. Even if I were a sockpuppet, I'd prefer to be one instead of a rat working for the government like you do.
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 11:09:06 PM

good job sockpuppet...

C'mon, tell me...

2. stop using heroine

Your response is typical for government employees who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. So tell us why you moved to Bern. Tell us where you work. Give us evidence. Even if I were a sockpuppet, I'd prefer to be one instead of a rat working for the government like you do.

ok ok you got me, i work for the cia and i search aliens like you, i need your adresse sherlock holmes. you are the best troll that i ever met. thanks...

you eat your lunch at "gassechuchi"? i think i know who you are lol...

no evidence = troll... next one...

inzli

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:16:58 PM

good job sockpuppet...

C'mon, tell me...

2. stop using heroine

ok ok you got me, i work for the cia and i search aliens like you, i need your adresse sherlock holmes. you are the best troll that i ever met. thanks...

You show the normal escape strategy for a rat that got caught. You are definitively not working for the CIA, but for Finma in Bern. By trying to make it look ridiculous, you also try to evade the uncomfortable answers you owe us. Next time you attend a Bitcoin-meetup, you better don't talk with your buddies from the office on your way home on your mobile phone in the train while others can listen...

I'd call it a big fail....
drbell

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:19:50 PM

Okay, Ladies, a lot has been written here.

But there are things I really don't get.

If I would like to buy a car, I'd do my due diligence. This includes to get information about the company which sells the car or which intends to sell the car. Furthermore, I'd get some information about the market. And frankly: For the money I spent for the Bitmine-Rigs is as much as I would have to pay for a car. So I DID do my DD. And I _did know_ that there is a risk that Bitmine may be late in delivery. That does not come as a surprise.

I also see that this is a small company. And everybody who ever was working in a business which is developing fast does know that small companies may fail.

So yes: I am disappointed that my rigs haven't been sent out yet. And I am not surprised that this is the case. And I am not surprised that they did things wrong and try to get out of the mess by not telling everything along the line of truthfulness. So what? We all could have known, we all SHOULD have known. But greed very often leads to blindness. And a lot of you people who are writing here angrily seem to be also angry about the fact that your greed was bigger than your common sense.

When I ordered with Bitmine, I was fully aware about past failures of the company. And so I also ordered with other companies. And guess what: Only few delivered in time.

And all the talk about ROI: I am a firm believer in Bitcoins. I'm convinced that their value will rise in the future. So who can really tell me what the future proceedings will be? That is reading tea leaves...

Oh, and especially to "Giorgio the Clown": Yeah, I am sure you will now call me names, will tell me that this is my first post and therefore I'm not aloud to write something which differs from your opinion, you probably will invite me to come to Bern, will tell me that I am a fanboy - no worries. You can find me in the 3 Eidgenossen, in the Pyri, in the Quick bar, in the Reithalle. So what? What exactly is your point by inviting people to meet you? You want to beat the shit out of everybody who doesn't share your opinion? Well, so your behavior isn't so far away from that of the SVP-politicians. Good to know...

Hi Inzli,

I understand that you may not understand the anger being directed towards BITMINE, and assume that it is due to people realizing that they are not going to achieve their Return On Investment. However, in 'most' cases this is not the case, it is not the ROI, it is the total incompetence of BITMINE and the lies they tell to their customers.  It's a continuous stream of lie upon lie upon lie. This has had the effect of turning what was originally a generally supportive forum, to one that has been stirred up by Giorgio Massa's lies and incompetence into what sometimes feels like an angry mob. Giorgio in my opinion deserves every vicious comment that has been directed his way ... reap what you sow.

I, and others would fully understand if the price of bitcoins fell through the floor and our investment failed.  However, it is totally different to see your investments fail due to incompetence and skulduggery, such as allowing Petamine to jump the queue with large numbers of miners. Up until yesterday BITMINE was still telling new customers that if they paid their money, they would receive a miner in the 2nd week of April. There are current customers that paid ages ago that will not have their miners by the second week in April.

Now to add to the insult, BITMINE are now saying their new miners will be available to pre-order in a few weeks time, when only a handful of their current ones have been delivered to current customers. All I can say is, if anyone is stupid enough to buy from BITMINE after the constant lies and proven lack of management, technical & planning skills, then they deserve everything they get, or don't get.
inzli

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:25:00 PM

Now to add to the insult, BITMINE are now saying their new miners will be available to pre-order in a few weeks time, when only a handful of their current ones have been delivered to current customers. All I can say is, if anyone is stupid enough to buy from BITMINE after the constant lies and proven lack of management, technical & planning skills, then they deserve everything they get, or don't get.

Absolutely agreed. I also see them as a small company which obviously had some plans which were bigger than their capacity/competence. What I, frankly, do not want to see is that the company goes bankrupt before I got my miner. After this, I don't give a shit... On the other hand, I wasn't really surprised about what happened for this already was the case with their previous miners. So yes: They are a fail. But not surprisingly....
lossminer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:29:19 PM

so why would finma be interested in bitcoin miners?
The tax authorities maybe but finma?
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 11:30:43 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 01:36:36 AM by giorgiotheclown

good job sockpuppet...

C'mon, tell me...

2. stop using heroine

You show the normal escape strategy for a rat that got caught. You are definitively not working for the CIA, but for Finma in Bern. By trying to make it look ridiculous, you also try to evade the uncomfortable answers you owe us. Next time you attend a Bitcoin-meetup, you better don't talk with your buddies from the office on your way home on your mobile phone in the train while others can listen...

I'd call it a big fail....
"you also try to evade the uncomfortable answers you owe us"

i owe you nothing child, fuck off

and i call you a really sick person who need help... 0 evidence... only accusation... you only talk sensless shit, go drink more alcohol and type more nonsense... you hear voices in your head when you use the train.. ok nice, but if you make accusations then please give us some evidence... you are very funny, really i like your sickness, makes me laugh after all that shit with bitmine...

thank you so much but now i have no time to talk with people who only accuste without give us some evidence...

please get some profesionall help, you really need it...

"What I, frankly, do not want to see is that the company goes bankrupt before I got my miner." you will see this very soon, your cheap accusation are not enough, nice try troll...

inzli

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:40:32 PM

so why would finma be interested in bitcoin miners?
The tax authorities maybe but finma?

Tax authorities don't give a fuck at the moment in Switzerland regarding Bitcoins. But Finma is very much interested in what's going on. There are some Bitcoin-startups, some of them telling at the last two Bitcoin-meetups in Zurich how they were approached by the authorities. The authorities, i.e. Finma, basically want to know as many users as possible. It seems as if a report to the government will be released soon, saying that companies which are in the Bitcoin-business have to comply with the regulations against money laundering and financing of terrorism. By knowing as many users as possible, they can try to tie them to Bitcoin-related companies which do not comply - and therefore fine them, in the best of all cases. And complying with these standards needs a lot of money, time and resources. As you know, this is what banks have, but not startups. The fact that for example Zürcher Kantonalbank and Swiss Post are discussing to set up Bitcoin-ATMs in Switzerland gives an indication as where the road leads to.

Obviously, some of the Finma-guys are also snooping around in the internet-world, also here...
inzli

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:47:17 PM

and i call you a really sick person who need help... 0 evidence... only accusation... you only talk sensless shit, go drink more alcohol and type more nonsense... you hear voices in your head when you use the train.. ok nice, but if you make accusations then please give us some evidence... you are very funny, really i like your sickness, makes me laugh after all that shit with bitmine...

thank you so much but now i have no time to talk with people who only accuste without give us some evidence...

"What I, frankly, do not want to see is that the company goes bankrupt before I got my miner." you will see this very soon, your cheap accusation are not enough, nice try troll...

Okay, okay, I drink too much, I use drugs, I hear voices, I make you laugh, I need professional help - did you forget something?

If not: Please show us some evidence about your job. Hey, you could post your "Lohnausweis" - why don't you and erase the name and address and post it? You won't for it would show your employer. The government.
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 11:51:49 PM

Okay, okay, I drink too much, I use drugs, I hear voices, I make you laugh, I need professional help - did you forget something?

If not: Please show us some evidence about your job. Hey, you could post your "Lohnausweis" - why don't you and erase the name and address and post it? You won't for it would show your employer. The government.

1. i dont post my lohnausweis, why? are you sick boy?

2. post your mothers schwanztagebuch

3. your birthdate is something with 1992, you are not from bern, you are from zurich, if you wish i can post your skype account...

and last but not least, you talked with 20min also you forgot? you pissed yourself and now you try something else stupid? whats wrong with you... and your name cant be frankly, think about...

inzli

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:09:34 AM

3. your birthdate is something with 1992, you are not from bern, you are from zurich, if you wish i can post your skype account...

and last but not least, you talked with 20min also you forgot? you pissed yourself and now you try something else stupid? whats wrong with you... and your name cant be frankly, think about...

No problem, post my Skype-account.... I officially give you permission to do so. I'm sure you keep all kind of additional information in your governmental database....
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 12:15:25 AM

No problem, post my Skype-account.... I officially give you permission to do so. I'm sure you keep all kind of additional information in your governmental database....

yeah im the NSA i have ALL information!!! have fun on my ignore list, i know who you are and you know also.

i hope you get the help that you really need...

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: