Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565004 times)
RHA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:45:59 PM

An advice for the users:
When you see high temperature of the CCD 400/600/800, it is caused by air going beside the heat sinks. In CCD 1000 model all boards with heat sinks are mounted. In lower models there are empty places instead - if nothing fills them, the air flows through them and pass by the heat sinks. One can use e.g. paper box to make the airflow go through the heat sinks and the temperature will be much lower.

An advice for Bitmine:
Use some "place holders" to fill the places with no heat sink.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:33:31 PM

An advice for the users:
When you see high temperature of the CCD 400/600/800, it is caused by air going beside the heat sinks. In CCD 1000 model all boards with heat sinks are mounted. In lower models there are empty places instead - if nothing fills them, the air flows through them and pass by the heat sinks. One can use e.g. paper box to make the airflow go through the heat sinks and the temperature will be much lower.

hm, nice tip, I will try this.

I have 1 slot empty

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 12:51:03 AM

as far as i know
in short: device shows you the hashrate including hardware errors
pool shows only matching hashrate.
thats the discrepancy

Yes, but when I switch off the Turbomode and let it run at nominal 800 GHs, then eligius shows only about 650 GHs...

so not sure what's happening here...
it's like I have to let the devices run in Turbomode so that I reach the nominal 800 GHs at all.

What's your ping time to Eligius?  If it's high you could be losing shares.  If it is due to high response times and not just your internet pipe then I'd try a local P2Pool public server - http://p2pools.org/btc -  Although P2Pool can take up to 72hrs to show your correct hashrate.

hm, eligius.st doesn't let me ping it, I get 100% packetloss when I do a ping on a computer that is in the same network like my two miners.

but doesn't that have to do with the fact that they are being DDOS allthetime lately?

Well if you can't get average ping times maybe just use basic geography on far away the servers are.  If the Eligius server is local'ish to you then I'd check your internet connection throughput and traffic management.  The closer the server is to you is always important when it comes to things like missing shares due to response times.  As long as your connection has a good enough upload speed and throughput.

BuTaJIu4eK

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:33:38 AM

giorgiomassa,
BITMINE give me back my money! And I'll forget about you forever!

P.S. Forgive me if someone interferes with this message!
But I will write this message on each page until BITMINE not return me my money/Bitcoins!
lucas9999999

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:40:50 AM

Finally, I want to give you some words about what you can expect from bitmine in the future:

- MUCH faster delivery times than what you experienced until now.

- A competent and fast customer and technical support. Expect all of your emails to be answered within 48 hours. Also, our customer support team speaks english, italian, french and german.

- Up to date news concerning our products, firmware releases, and many other bitmine and bitcoin-related news and new ways to interact with us and give us your feedback.

Last, but not least, I will try to be more present in the forum and answer your personal inquiries in time to come.

Thanks for the transparency!

Could you please come with an update on the Rig's very shortly?
lucas9999999

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:58:16 AM

Finally, I want to give you some words about what you can expect from bitmine in the future:

- MUCH faster delivery times than what you experienced until now.

- A competent and fast customer and technical support. Expect all of your emails to be answered within 48 hours. Also, our customer support team speaks english, italian, french and german.

- Up to date news concerning our products, firmware releases, and many other bitmine and bitcoin-related news and new ways to interact with us and give us your feedback.

Last, but not least, I will try to be more present in the forum and answer your personal inquiries in time to come.

Thanks for the transparency!

Could you please come with an update on the Rig's very shortly?

I had not scrolled down yet.  Shocked
tapn2me

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:30:37 AM

What the hell is going on at BITMINE?!??!

I have Order #2217 placed on October 15, 2013.  Still not delivered and no expected delivery date as of yet.  I even told you guys that I didn't need the power supply.
GodfatherBond

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:07:03 AM

I received today my order #220X which included two 1TH Desk units.
Thank you. Came actually next day by FedEx after receiving tracking.

Both works, but another have some temp issue.

Another runs nominal model around 65C (sensor #1) @ 1TH

But temp sensor #1 value climbs on antoher unit step by step... to 80C and beyond - dont dare to see how high it goes, switched to power save mode there and temp goes back to around 65C. wondering what causes this?
What temp is safe?
Overheat Cut Off Temperature is set to 70C, but it doesn't have any effect. I.e. Doesn't cut off there.

Fans are runnig. Everything looks to be just fine, but temp rises on normal mode. Could it be some issue with thermal paste on some module?
Ambient room temp 21C
jeycreative

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 11:28:39 AM

Yop big bullshit "up to" style !!

Late is late and 61 days are 61 days.

Ok enough now.

CPP and refunds deadline
Confusion would be the best term to describe an otherwise very straightforward policy. A dedicated page explaining in simple words how the CPP works has been available here http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850 since day 0, but it looks like it wasn't clear enough, or just not read by most people. Let me resume some key points:

1) First 10 days don't count in late delivery calculation.

2) Refunds can be asked on the 71th day of delay based on the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order. For avalon-clones and December batch customer, that means you'll be able to ask the refund starting from February 27th (December 16th stated delivery date + 10 days + 60 days). An appropriate page on our web site under support will be opened tomorrow for anybody willing to ask for a refund and yes, we will be honoring them within 30 days.

3) The late delivery compensation for your unit(s) will be determined at the exact moment of its assembly, that's why it makes no sense to keep on asking the support team, they won't be able to give you an answer till the unit is in production!

4) The compensation is calculated on 10% steps of increase of the nominal hashing power that you've ordered, rounded to the next highest hashing module. So, if you ordered a 200 GH/s unit and your unit leaves our warehouse after 32 days of late delivery, that is 22 effective days which is 30% additional power. Theoretically that would be 260 GH/s which, in case of the Desk unit where the hashing modules are 200 GH/s each, that would make your order shipped with two 200 GH/s modules for a total of 400 GH/s. Before creating again a conspiracy based on my words, please note that we're currently evaluating the possibility to supply late orders with half-mounted hashing units (i.e. 4 CoinCraft A1 chips instead of 8 ) so whereas you'll still get more than what you were actually entitled for, it may be less than the above mentioned example.

5) Refunds are made in the same payment method on which the payment was originally made. That means: wire transfers get refunded with wire transfers, bitcoin payments get refunded with bitcoin payments.

6) Refunds are pinned to the daily exchange rate at the moment when the refund will be issued, based on the original USD price of your purchase order which is the base currency for the prices stated in the website. That means:
    6.1 If you paid by wire transfer in USD, you get refunded by wire transfer in USD
    6.2 If you paid by wire transfer in EUR, you get refunded by wire transfer in EUR at the daily USD/EUR exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.
    6.3 If you paid by wire transfer in CHF, you get refunded by wire transfer in CHF at the daily USD/CHF exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.
    6.4 If you paid by bitcoin transfer in BTC, you get refunded in BTC at the daily USD/BTC exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.

7) Refunds are not mandatory: if you don't request them with our refund request form, we won't be doing this automagically for you. You can opt to wait for your 50% (the maximum) compensated order to be delivered for any amount of time.

8 ) Refunds are based on the originally paid amount, excluding any coupons or discounts. For example, if as an avalon-clone customer you opted for a 50% free coupon on your originally paid amount of $1000, your refund will be based on $1000 and not on $1500.

Ok enough now. i have marked the important parts in giorgios post above.

Giorgio wrote that refunds can be asked on the 71th day of delay.

Excerpt from the TOS: http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=1001
4.5.1 Shipment can be late up to a maximum of 10 days from the agreed shipment date.
4.5.2 For each subsequent 10 days of late shipment, we will add for free 10% more hashing power to your order.
4.5.3 After the 61st day of late shipment, you have the right to request a full refund and we will pay you an additional penalty of 10% of the initial order amount, including shipping fees.

is anybody able to see the error? No?

either the maximum cpp of 50% is wrong or the 71th day for refund.

This will clear things up:

Day 10  =  0%  compensation
Day 20  = 10% compensation
Day 30  = 20% compensation
Day 40  = 30% compensation
Day 50  = 40% compensation
Day 60  = 50% compensation
Day 70  = 60% compensation

so the logic behind that is inconsistent. after the 61th day you are eligible to ask for refund not the 71th day or the maximum cpp of 50% is wrong and it should be 60%.

It seems to me that giorgio is bending the truth to match his own reality. I really hope that i am wrong with my assumption.

georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 12:49:58 PM

Fans are runnig. Everything looks to be just fine, but temp rises on normal mode. Could it be some issue with thermal paste on some module?
Ambient room temp 21C

Open the device and see if every part is attached correctly.
Sometimes during the transport it could be that some parts become loose.

krnminer213

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:31:21 PM

giorgiomassa,

But I will write this message on each page until BITMINE not return me my money/Bitcoins!

i feel you man. i contacted bitmine.ch two days ago and asked them for a refund on 8 ccd upgrade modules that i ordered in december to fully populate my 2x ccdesk 200gh/s miners that were ordered early october. they got back to me the next day with the refund form. i signed it and sent it back via email last night. this morning, i got an email from them, saying that i will receive my refund within 30 days. and below, is an update on my order.

Third week of april your order should be delivered. Your refund form has been received, you will receive your refund within 30 days.

Best regards,

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch

i hope i get my refund soon or i will not have a home to receive my miners. this is what i get for trusting a new company and investing money that i didnt really have. thanks for the lesson. it feels like i got tricked into giving them a 6 month loan for 10% lol. anyhows, hope we all get our miners and refunds

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch
BuTaJIu4eK

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:35:32 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 06:51:43 PM by BuTaJIu4eK

giorgiomassa,

i feel you man. i contacted bitmine.ch two days ago and asked them for a refund on 8 ccd upgrade modules that i ordered in december to fully populate my 2x ccdesk 200gh/s miners that were ordered early october. they got back to me the next day with the refund form. i signed it and sent it back via email last night. this morning, i got an email from them, saying that i will receive my refund within 30 days. and below, is an update on my order.

Third week of april your order should be delivered. Your refund form has been received, you will receive your refund within 30 days.

Best regards,

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch

i hope i get my refund soon or i will not have a home to receive my miners. this is what i get for trusting a new company and investing money that i didnt really have. thanks for the lesson. it feels like i got tricked into giving them a 6 month loan for 10% lol. anyhows, hope we all get our miners and refunds

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch

Bitmine just returned me my Bitcoins (at today's exchange rate USD/BTC)!  Cool

18.03.2014 - filed a request for a refund.
04.04.2014 - Bitcoins credited to my wallet!

PS I guess my message indicated above (highlighted in red) to process your return.
Bitmine, burn in hell. I forgot bitmine forever!  Angry Angry

All greetings from Ukraine  Wink
   Good luck and life and business  Wink
rick_ch

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:53:11 PM

selling my fuck:
http://www.ricardo.ch/kaufen/computer-und-netzwerk/sonstiges/bitcoin-miner-400-gh-s-btc/v/an733509710/
Gvardia

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:05:33 PM

Hello!
Forgive forgiveness for the translation, I don't know English language.

I will repeat the words of a man:
" giorgiomassa,

But I will write this message on each page until BITMINE not return me my money/Bitcoins! " - end quote.

The room of my order #315! paid on 29 September, the request for refund, 5th March. Messages sent to You - remain without response! All the time expired!
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:28:41 PM

Interested, how many bitcoins did you send, and how many received as refund?
simos

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:48:55 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 07:08:06 AM by simos

Hello!

" giorgiomassa,

But I will write this message on each page until BITMINE not return me my money/Bitcoins! " - end quote.

The room of my order #315! paid on 29 September, the request for refund, 5th March. Messages sent to You - remain without response! All the time expired!

I subscribe to the buyers from Russia.
I applied for a refund 28.02.2014. Money is not returned.
It took < 30 days.
"BITMINE give me back my money! And I'll forget about you forever!"

The room of my order #409! (2013/10/10)
Messages sent to You - remain without response!

I'll write every day until BITMINE not return me the money!
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:22:52 AM

Hello!

" giorgiomassa,

I subscribe to the buyers from Russia.
I applied for a refund 28.02.2014. Money is not returned.
It took < 30 days.
"BITMINE give me back my money! And I'll forget about you forever!"

The room of my order #409! (2013/10/10)
Messages sent to You - remain without response!

You need to open a ticket not by sending a PM or message to Giorgio but by sending an email to info@bitmine.ch.

You'll get back a Zendesk notification they have opened a ticket.

Always reply to the same ticket email address

I got back my refund for my Sept 09 2013 order, all it took was only 2 weeks of nagging. They refunded me using the exchange rate of https://blockchain.info/ticker which is kind of stupid, as they should use some kind of 24h average. They managed to select the exact peak of the day by coincidence.

Anyways, good riddance, I'm glad to put this episode behind me. I can recommend anybody to ask for a refund, there is no way they can ever deliver equipment in a  timeframe that will allow you to break even. The whole communication failure and stress is not worth it. Cut your losses and move on.

If anybody has taken delivery of a 1 TH or so unit, I would like to see with them what it returns in 12 months and compare that the the 10 BTC refund I got.

Is there anybody interested in tracing back where the money actually came from, PM me for the TX details
BuTaJIu4eK

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:07:39 AM

Interested, how many bitcoins did you send, and how many received as refund?

paid 11.93 BTC in 2013 https://blockchain.info/ru/address/7b4789950b699b3368f69c51f02661168eba348a
received 3.48 BTC https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/dafc90527d89ba71a653fba29193b2ac8e4440a93a1fa2a473200a7bc7563280

Showing address BITMINE .
Who is interested in Bitcoin movement, where he will understand that?? Wink

stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:09:07 AM

Official refund form just sent to Bitmine.

My order was for January Week 5. (27th Jan - 2 Feb)
+10 days = 6th Feb
+61 days = 7th April  (i.e. Monday)

As I have had no shipping details for a Monday delivery then I have sent in my refund request.  As others are doing, I will let you know how the process goes.

It will free up 2 desk units for people still on the queue.

Bitmine please note - I DO NOT WANT MY UNITS DELIVERED NOW. I WANT A REFUND.
StNickBG

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:35:48 AM

I've just send the following e-mail to Bitmime CH. I don't believe they will turn me info back, because the previous letter that I wrote month ago is still non answered. Anyway in Monday ill check the authorities in order to see how they can assist me in this. I hate myself that I vote trust to Bitmime CH.

Order #4753 was placed on January 13, 2014 and is currently processing.

CoinCraft Desk (Shipping March 2 week)

Dear All,

I send you some e-mails. Before to pay the order you was kind and response fast. Soon after I send you the money its impossible to have any answer from you.

Its not nice.

I wait patiently the time that you describe and nothing happened - its April 2014 and you still send me nothing, even not replay on my letters.

Again, its not nice.

The money that I send you are not amount that not make sense for me, because I have three kids and was really hard to split so many things and to make payment to you awaiting that you will send me the product that you described. So be sure that I didn't make gift for you sending you those money. If you think on this way...

Again its not nice.

If I don't have any answer from you in the next 48 hours I plan to make appeal in the competent institutions, that I've bean cheated from your company. Appeal will be also and against your partner 50btc, because for me this was the main reason to trust you, cause I had trust on 50btc.

Kind regards,

Nick
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: