Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

It is better to hold your coins instead of taking risk especially if you are an unexperienced trader. And when the market is too much unstable with high uncertainty due to the FUD spread by the manipulators, holding it still the best thing that you can do. A good trader always modify the strategy or habit according to the situation of the market. So you must to update the status of your coin every now and then.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:20:43 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
hello bro I understand that you are having trouble navigating. You should learn how to evaluate the market and to divide the options for profitability, and then distribute the investment, for the Newbie I recommend that you keep good coin values rather than TB. And getting into projects to recruit members for commissions like hyip ponzi or ico lending, is really time consuming.

Yes, I'm learning how to avoid multi-level and ponzi, because hyip is not real value.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

We can continue to speculate but knowing what is the best for tomorrow is very hard to say, If we can only dictates what can be the outcome from our investment then we can be a super rich person in this field, but no one can say what tomorrow can bring us, we are just living with our believes and we are just trusting our instinct, better to hold on in whatever you believe in and wait till you see the good outcome of your success.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

I think we will stay in a range, we broke the 400 billion M.C, this is a good sign but the bad news is still present

ok, the market is recovering, i believe in the future of crytopia.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

I think the trend will still be the ICO for now.
What will be the next one to explode and make a lot of difference.
I guess many of us are waiting for that to happen.
We need change, we want bitcoin to be seen by the public in good usage. We want more to have knowledge about it.
One good company that can somehow show that to the people.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

The major problem every crypto enthusiast usually encounter is the problem of not knowing what will happen in this crypto business and investment. Sometimes, you will be lucky to predict right in your favour, sometimes it will be worst. I do usually tends to avoid ICOs for a very long time due to scam ones but lately i have tried some luckily the coins aren't  shitcoins. We just have to follow our gut.

I have lost a lot of money by ICO projects, please give me a new direction in this field.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

The reason why trading is very risky now is that, let's say you buy some coin for Bitcoin worth 0.1BTC but the price rose in terms of dollars but fell in terms of bitcoin (take Ripple for example). So that 0.1BTC would be less due to fall in price in terms of bitcoin. That's why people ask you to hold. I'd rather trade but make sure they are wise enough.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

I think you are eager to know about the bitcoin price in next few weeks and what is going to happen in future. But it is not possible to know about the future trend of the bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. By the way, the current trend can easily find out by many techniques either by the technical or fundamental wise you can easily checking using the sentiment indicator and I think you can even use the Dow theory to find out the trend in the coin and to find out the true value behind that coin.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

By trend you are trying to ask what people are doing now? Like are they trading or holding coins? Since the markets are having a hard time recovering I would say people are quite divided now. The dump seems to be over now, although we are not out of trouble yet, since we need to see bitcoin break the $12k barrier to prove that is in an uptrend again, and people are either buying or holding their coins.

I'm actually doing both things. I have long term position that I will not move regardless of bitcoin price. I do this because I believe I will be able to use bitcoin in the future, so the value of BTC comes from it's development potencial, and not from it's market price. I do have some funds to trade, because crypto markets are quite good for that, and I wont ignore that. Not having a huge profit, but I'm doing ok, so I will continue.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

Bitcoin is already downtrend and it is possible to drop at lower prices. There are no strong signs of buying (News is not in the interest of bitcoin too)
Maybe we will see lower levels for bitcoin price, but we should not forget that it is normal. If any asset go up twenty times and then drop about 70% it's still fine and healthy drop. Bitcoin will have to wait on the implementation of the Lighting network and main impulse for growth could be Bitcoin's ETF
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:44:49 PM

We can continue to speculate but knowing what is the best for tomorrow is very hard to say, If we can only dictates what can be the outcome from our investment then we can be a super rich person in this field, but no one can say what tomorrow can bring us, we are just living with our believes and we are just trusting our instinct, better to hold on in whatever you believe in and wait till you see the good outcome of your success.

yes, no matter what happen now we still believing we will to be success with bitcoin eventhough we never know what will happen tomorrow and may be we could lose our money but we dare to take risks and continue to hold our coin.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

It is really to HODL.
There is not much to do right now and I guess even the trading industry profits are low right now.
With the silence of bitcoin, it is sure there is not much to do.
Even the altcoins of mine are not moving much.
Gotta wait for more and see what happens maybe on the next month or new ICO's that will bring back the goods in all those who have loss a lot.

I also think, for the Newbie, the way Hold is really a way to make a good profit, that is the trend today.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:08:55 PM

Indeed, to guess the market trend is so difficult for Newbie like us, hope someone can do it and share it with us.
Follow me now we should only hold the top coin, because that is the best way to make a profit without learning and thinking much.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

HOLD COIN TOP: ETH NEO XRP,....
Trust me please, Crytopia is very potential. In the future all coin is increased much.

I'm expecting high on the market just like you, hopefully I'll earn a little.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

At this moment, the only trend is hold. And if possible invest more as prices are cheap now.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:28:28 PM

I think that at the present time, when the market is volatile and difficult to guess, the safest and least risky solution is to buy some of the potential coins and keep them for a while long. The potential and highly applicable coins in human life are likely to rise sharply in 2018. Some coins such as NEO, ETH, XPR are extremely promising in 2018.

Thank you for your helpful advice, I totally agree with that advice.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

Maybe Hold, what do you think? I am holding NEO and TRX.

Looks like two coin that's two potential coin, trust me, it will be a breakthrough.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

Market has a lot of opportunities. Some people are day traders, some do margin trading, some swing trading, etc, etc...

I'm a hodler, and have never seen anything wrong with hodling.

A relatively useful advice, I am trying to learn from experience by finding the quality coin .
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

Current investment trends are ICO projects. For me that is one of the most sustainable investments in the crypto market because you will buy the crypto at the lowest price and make sure it grows a lot when it comes to trading. I encourage you to invest in an ICO when you are trading and running a long project that is a way to support a sustainable development project.
Is it ICO lending?
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

We can see that bitcoin prices are rising sharply in the past few days, so this is the right time for us to buy and trade bitcoins. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices are gaining momentum and there is no sign of price reduction due to the current buying power is very large. With the purchasing power like this, the bitcoin price will be able to reach $ 12000 in two days. This is a very good opportunity for us to trade bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: