Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

If by "trend" you mean the best strategy to follow during a certian period of time, then no one will tell you for sure because the crypto market is not well-studied yet. The only thing is clear: your actions will depend on the market movement, your portfolio and everyday needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
Make your own trend by following your own desicion according to your current condition.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:54:10 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
The market in recent days is showing a very strong recovery of bitcoin and altcoin, there are so many powerful pump altcoin in the past, you also can fully see that market capitalization is rising very strongly. has exceeded the $ 400 billion mark. From the above we can see that the market is up trend in the short term.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

Trends are currently holding their coins.
Why is it like that?
Because Cryptocurrency market is experiencing a continuous decline.
If direct coin users sell it then they will incur losses, then they hold their coins until the price of coins becomes up and stable.
The market is full of chanting investors and all of them are in constant and regular discussion about the market about the upcoming hurdles and how to make planning to overcome that hurdles which can create huge disturbance for all of us.

The trend is affected by the people these days and all the time but this time is towards positive end. The price in market for Bitcoin is trending from negative towards positive regularly.
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

I don't know, all I see is that btc domination decreases every day and probably now is the beginning.. or even middle of alt-season.
Since April first it dropped from 45% to 37%.
I think alt's will eat market until 30% or even 25% — then investors will start to fix their profits in BTC
Maybe I'm wrong, but seems like a high probability of it

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Ehilamale

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

Now there is an uptrend, which was formed by a reversal after a long bearish trend. The question is how long it will last.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

I am really worried, the market in recent days is tending to go up but today bitcoin prices have had a sudden price drop and the current time is fluctuating in a very large. This adjustment of the bitcoin has caused the price of it is fluctuating very large and now the market is flooded with red color, almost all of the code fell sharply.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

Dude, nothing is trending, it’s still the same old strategy of buying and holding till things gets better and you sell off. And by the way, do you think anyone would just jump into ponzi scheme? No one would do such, cause we are all aware that ponzi schemes are all scams, so nobody would like to participate in such business. It’s even been a long time since I heard about lending and the rest of them, but I never did such, cause they are easy ways to scam people.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

There isn't anything new,  it has been since the inception of cryptocurrency and the best strategy I know so far and which I think is the best all time is to do long term investment rather than rushing,  doing day trading or panic selling. To become millionaire in crypto you have to take your time relax watch the market for a long term and leave your investment to grow and appreciate overtime
KevinJogn

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

There isn't anything new,  it has been since the inception of cryptocurrency and the best strategy I know so far and which I think is the best all time is to do long term investment rather than rushing,  doing day trading or panic selling. To become millionaire in crypto you have to take your time relax watch the market for a long term and leave your investment to grow and appreciate overtime

With bitcoin it is most advantageous to play on a short term, but also risky.
blizzil

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

The growth trend of all crypto currencies. Against the backdrop of the increasing popularity of cryptocurrencies in the world, the capitalization of cryptocurrencies as a whole is increasing. It follows that the entire cryptocurrency market is on the rise, and you need to actively invest.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

It is totally bullish trend now. Market is in green zone and will bring new good season in crypto currency.

Yes it is now on the uptrend market condition. And I think we can make a good investment right now if we will decide to do it. But we need to be vigilant of what really happened to the market now, because green season market is absolutely a good sign to get profitable investment of crypto world.  
wolfgang-95

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

the best thing u need to do now is to lock profit and not to HODL. in financial world u need to take profit. HODLing gives nothing but it's pure stupidity to hold bags of shitcoin.

★ ★ ● ASURA COIN ● ★ ★
★ The World's First Self-Sustainable eSports Platform Powered by NEO ★ (https://asuracoin.io/)
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

the best thing u need to do now is to lock profit and not to HODL. in financial world u need to take profit. HODLing gives nothing but it's pure stupidity to hold bags of shitcoin.
Holding is fine especially if your not into trading at all and more on saving, just learn to be updated in every new and the staus of your coins to cut loses whenever it dumps n value.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

People nowadays follow trends because of some certain reasons. It may be due to so much positive vibes that the trend brings, it may be followed because of the negative feedback or it can be because it generates income. And among the three, bitcoin generates income for many people. This is what makes bitcoin so trending. It has change the way a traditional business or investments exist. It goes with the flow of the high technology and became an answer for economic problem in an easier and a faster way.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

I think from last couples of days the trend is to stable the market and the trend is now some good and i think after few days it will effected positively and prices of all or maximum coins will go to moon and bitcoin also go to the moon,
Gecko8

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

I also believe the trend is still to hodl. But the trading volumes at the exchanges did now increase in the past couple of weeks. You can also see it on raising coin values of the different exchanges.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

I also believe the trend is still to hodl. But the trading volumes at the exchanges did now increase in the past couple of weeks. You can also see it on raising coin values of the different exchanges.
the same is the rating of the main coins on the exchange. I think that every trader pay attention to the top ten best coins, which are good prospects for investment.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

You can see that after several days of price rises, the bitcoin is returning to its down cycle. The current uptrend is just up trend in the short term and until now the price of bitcoin has turned and started falling sharply. At the moment, bitcoin prices are moving sideways at the $ 8800 mark and will likely continue to fall in the coming days.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

I think that whole market goes sideways. In my opinion we will see real recovery and upstairs trend only in the second half of this year. Now we can just earn small speculating profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: