Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
VapeCoinKeks

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

Now the market began an uptrend, and there is every chance that it will continue for some time.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

I think that whole market goes sideways. In my opinion we will see real recovery and upstairs trend only in the second half of this year. Now we can just earn small speculating profit.
just go with the flow hard to take on but this is some of the best thing that we may ever had to take on while we are here in crypto world for just like we are surfing while we are going with the waves here in crypto we are just go on what price next that may ever had to see on.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

Trends are currently holding their coins.
Why is it like that?
Because Cryptocurrency market is experiencing a continuous decline.
If direct coin users sell it then they will incur losses, then they hold their coins until the price of coins becomes up and stable.
Now days, the market trend is in a very good manner because the price is not jumping extremely and it is stable at some points according to the graph. The price is now a little bit sable but it does not mean we are in trouble because the market will soon shift to forward and that is what we want to sell out at higher prices. The more is the increase in price the more will be our profit.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

I am learning a great lesson from my previous fail trading. Its one thing to trade a coin, it another thing to know what coin you are trading is all about. many traders we just select and trade token based on the previous dump and pump without checking what the token is all about. many tokens are getting delisted this day because of the project owing to the token going to extinction. holding coin without the knowledge of it involve a lot of risk which I will not advise anyone to take
Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

I think we are at the very beginning of a very strong bullish trend. If this is confirmed, then soon we will see not only 20 000 dollars for bitcoin, but perhaps even 50-60 000 USD.

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:11:02 AM

Trading is still best way to make money, if you have been lose from trading dont quit but learn it more, and what mistake that you made, and from that make new better strategy.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

for now it seems there is no good trend because bitcoin prices are back to normal and stable there is no good news that could trigger the movement of some coin prices therefore there is no coin that has a very good trend for now.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
The price of bitcoin in recent days is showing signs of a positive recovery, you can see that the recovery of bitcoin has made the price of altcoin recover and the market has shown signs of recovery more clearly. . I think that at the moment the market has started uptrend in the short term and you can trade very quiet at this moment.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

Now there are signs of a growing trend, some trade indicators confirm this. Daily trading volumes increased slightly. But prices may possibly go lower. You should be prepared for this to buy coins cheaper.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

I think now trend it's NEM. Because this project which have good future. This is a cryptocurrency as well as a revolutionary platform that is targeting to further the blockchain usage in crypto markets
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

There isn't anything new,  it has been since the inception of cryptocurrency and the best strategy I know so far and which I think is the best all time is to do long term investment rather than rushing,  doing day trading or panic selling. To become millionaire in crypto you have to take your time relax watch the market for a long term and leave your investment to grow and appreciate overtime
The trend now is upwards for both the investment ratio and the price. People are investing in bitcoin because more and more people are investing in bitcoin to earn more and more money in the near future. So I think that people realized the importance of bitcoin and the price as well, therefore they are investing in bitcoin to secure their future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

I think now trend it's NEM. Because this project which have good future. This is a cryptocurrency as well as a revolutionary platform that is targeting to further the blockchain usage in crypto markets

Well if we're going to talk about that, tron is making noises. One month ahead of it's main net launch, the value has spiked to more than double of it's price last month and there seems to be no signs of slowing down probably until close to the launch. But mostly the market is in an upward trend anyways

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

Could you please explain it a bit more. If you are talking about MLM then yes I second you. Nowadays its very difficult to find good ICOs.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

The crypto markets itself an unpredictable game. We should just follow the trend and understand the Market with own experiences.  You need to understand the markets, do Hold your coins and See the price rise.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

The trend likely to be sideway for months and after this sideway we will see another bullish trend. On this sideway whale usualy using it for accumulating, they are not a dayily trader. The accumulate untill yhey have enough coin then they will pump it to create fomo if first pump cant make people fomo they will pump it again. And when people fomo they will dump their coin which they accumulate now.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the past few days are recovering very well but I believe that this recovery is only uptrend in the short term, if in long term, the bitcoin price is still in cycle. In order to be able to trade successfully, you should have a specific plan and only trade in the short term.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:43:11 PM

Currently it's more like bullish trend, but everything may happen in nearest months, market may fall again I think.

wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

I think now in trend it's saving our world, I mean good project's which can save our planet. Or cryptocurrency banking with support VISA/Mastercard and popular pay systems.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:08:50 AM

The market in recent days is showing a very strong recovery of bitcoin and altcoin, there are so many powerful pump altcoin in the past, you also can fully see that market capitalization is rising very strongly. has exceeded the $ 400 billion mark.
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

The market in recent days is showing a very strong recovery of bitcoin and altcoin, there are so many powerful pump altcoin in the past, you also can fully see that market capitalization is rising very strongly. has exceeded the $ 400 billion mark.
In my opinion, the market has not yet emerged from a state of decline. What we see now is a correction, not a growth trend. To bitcoin and other tokens began to grow, a period of accumulation is needed.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: