Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:07:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

The market in recent days is showing a very strong recovery of bitcoin and altcoin, there are so many powerful pump altcoin in the past, you also can fully see that market capitalization is rising very strongly. has exceeded the $ 400 billion mark.
This year has not been so good for the ones who have invested their money into the crypto coins and that the market value of most of the coins was not that much good.

But now, things are getting far better and that the market values of most of the crypto coin especially when it comes to that of the bitcoin is increasing very much significantly and that this is giving a hope to the investors that they will make more earnings.
yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

Bitcoin price right now.. I think it's hard to know which altcoins or crypto are good to invest, maybe pick from top of CMC
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:13:35 AM

The trend now holding ETH is a wise decision. If you decide to buy ETH in the last few weeks, then the ETH price is low. good price for us to invest. Now the market is growing again, probably still catch up to buy ETH.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

Trend is to hold your Bitcoin and stay away from other shitcoins which are based on ERC20, since anyone can create such coins. Few of the ERC20 based coins are good too, but many scammers use this to collect money from investors and run away with the money. Also, if you are very new trader then keep away from altcoins for a while till Bitcoin is 13k+ or so. Currently, everyone is skeptical that Bitcoin can fall hard tanking all coins with it.
iyemroker

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

I've never been fooled by ICO, because I'm not sure about ICO foundation.

my advice still hold Altcoins you for a long time and waiting for a good new news who can raise the Altcoins coin.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Trend is to hold your Bitcoin and stay away from other shitcoins which are based on ERC20, since anyone can create such coins. Few of the ERC20 based coins are good too, but many scammers use this to collect money from investors and run away with the money. Also, if you are very new trader then keep away from altcoins for a while till Bitcoin is 13k+ or so. Currently, everyone is skeptical that Bitcoin can fall hard tanking all coins with it.
Yes I strongly agree on that, there are so many scammers on the bitcoin feild and we can't denied the fact that even if there are so many scammer on the feild of shitcoin there are still believer on it. I think we should only trust one it is the bitcoin, because bitcoin is now becoming more trend in the near future bitcoin is really amazing.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

We can keep on speculating however recognizing what is the best for tomorrow is difficult to state, If we can just directs what can be the result from our venture then we can be a super rich individual in this field, yet nobody can state what tomorrow can bring us, we are simply living with our accepts and we are simply believing our nature, better to hang on in whatever you trust in and hold up till you see the great result of your prosperity.
abrr

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

I also stick to the tactics hold of coins. I think it's best way to earn good money and profit, but you should find good project with perspective idea and team
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
The current trend is a very high price Bitcoin and unmatched by other coins. Lots of governments from some countries are banning Bitcoin, this factor is certainly because the citizens prefer to use Bitcoin than the currency of the country. For me, Bitcoin is a World trend.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

That's the multi billion dollar question in all areas, what's going to happen next. And the crazy thing is, that no one in the world know what's going to happen -- no one knows what the combined factor of different news stories, emerging markets, changes in the tech, senate hearings, and so on is going to make the market do. It's crazy to think that someone knows that much and is using it for this.

WHo the hell knows dude.
The market has been fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict, bitcoin prices have increased continuously throughout the past month and this is a sign that the market has begun to recover again. I bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery but this is only the price increase in the short term, the market capitalization has exceeded 400 billion dollars and is showing signs of slowing down. In the longer term, bitcoin prices are still bearish.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

Hello,

current trend is hold coin or token because all prices are under.

stay waiting for time just to pump up and on.

thanks.

dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

It seems that the price has been decreased  and back to the down cycle after the slight raise. The price has been testing in some marks before It went down to $8000 and I am afraid you have to hold it for a while. It is good to trade at this moment, don’t spend anymore money on a ICOs because most of them are scams, keep your mind wise, good luck.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

We can keep on speculating however recognizing what is the best for tomorrow is difficult to state, If we can just directs what can be the result from our venture then we can be a super rich individual in this field, yet nobody can state what tomorrow can bring us, we are simply living with our accepts and we are simply believing our nature, better to hang on in whatever you trust in and hold up till you see the great result of your prosperity.
Exactly, no one can know previously how will be tomorrow. In crypto market, what more, everything fluctuates currently and suddenly, even everything seems normal but always lead us to much surprise. Personally, I think that everyone should have their own way to do trading because it’s not really good for you if you follow the trend and habbit, it’s not yourself . To keep holding is a safe way but don’t just think holding forever, you’d better analyze the market currently and your own way to get big benefits.

yetiripper

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

Even though right now price of btc is still makes me confuse when comparing with last year ends, I think this is still good opportunity for me to collect as much btc as I can
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

I do not know where people will invest, but I will invest in low altcoin and it will be used by many people to cover their expenses. So many people will invest in it.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

maybe yes, I also feel that way, of the many bounty that I follow may be successful only partially. it's true HODL is the best solution if you do not want to lose more, and for daily trading for a newbie I think it will be painful, but the point is you have to learn from your mistakes.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

all major cryptocurrency were in the Green Zone, And if the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market grows to one trillion, it will contribute to the popularity of digital assets in the long term.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

all major cryptocurrency were in the Green Zone, And if the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market grows to one trillion, it will contribute to the popularity of digital assets in the long term.
People are slowly knowing about this market, specially with the investors from stocks , forex and golds.
They saw the potiental and the huge profits came from the cryptocurrency market and they gonna take over this market in the next 5 years soon.
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

You can clearly see that the crypto market in recent days is showing signs of strong recovery, bitcoin and altcoin prices are recovering very strong, the market is showing signs of uptrend in the short term. I think the uptrend in the short term is because you can see that the bitcoin price has reached the $ 19800 mark but the current time is at $ 8000, considering the long term price of bitcoin remains in the down cycle.
yetiripper

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

Imo, we can't be sure about those new altcoins that pop up in the market, but if you want to invest in alts there're some people who suggest you to invest only in new alts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: