Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:27:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

Even though right now price of btc is still makes me confuse when comparing with last year ends, I think this is still good opportunity for me to collect as much btc as I can

Some people think that now, ICOs are in trend but I do not see it. I guess that people are ready to invest in Bitcoins and some very good altcoins. The cryptocurrency, especially EOS, NEO, NEM, and TRON are in trend.
saraiwikan

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

What do you mean exactly with current trend? I thought you were talking about the ups and downs. But you were actually talking about some advice. Anyway, one thing for sure, always learn from your mistakes. If you'll say you haven't made a mistake yet, then that means you havent learned anything yet.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

Even though right now price of btc is still makes me confuse when comparing with last year ends, I think this is still good opportunity for me to collect as much btc as I can

Some people think that now, ICOs are in trend but I do not see it. I guess that people are ready to invest in Bitcoins and some very good altcoins. The cryptocurrency, especially EOS, NEO, NEM, and TRON are in trend.

For now I see good trend of the market, and most of those coins I seen in my blockfolio were in green up signs. That means the confirmations is there already for those people whom ready to buy and demand for bitcoin so far. Even the altcoins starts to pump now, this is a good opportunity for us to grow our holding and earn great.

Commens

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:21:36 AM

I personally see yhe new trend of marketing is shiwing some level of improvement and ico of cryptos are really showing much quality.
mario9x

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:28:54 AM

It is difficult to make a profit at this moment. I recommend taking the time to research potential projects and invest long term with it.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:40:21 AM

trending current is the number of coins or tokens created by ICO, as most of them may be aware of the existence of ICOs that investors can benefit enormously. as much as possible to avoid using the concept of lending or ponzi.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
Indeed, investing in ICO projects will be a sure and profitable investment. But we can also exploit Bitcoin. Bitcoin's current price is $ 8k and that number will certainly be profitable for those who invest in Bitcoin.
I think Bitcoin's prices will remain at this price until 2020. We still have two years to exploit Bitcoin before things go down.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

trending current is the number of coins or tokens created by ICO, as most of them may be aware of the existence of ICOs that investors can benefit enormously. as much as possible to avoid using the concept of lending or ponzi.
I think lending business is a good ICO as long as it's not ponzi or a scam project.
We know bitconnect goes scam and maybe you are afraid to invest in the same business line but actually if we do research we can find good projects.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:30:18 AM

all major cryptocurrency were in the Green Zone, And if the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market grows to one trillion, it will contribute to the popularity of digital assets in the long term.
Crypto market is destined to touch this target of one trillion dollars capital with next year. Digital assets hold a future and the potential ones will be staying with us forever. Now that bitcoin has started to regain, the whole market goes green from red. As the time will pass by, number of investors is going to increase causing an increase in the value of bitcoin which will ultimately help other coins to gain value too.
mudasarali43

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

yes it is very complicated in the time especially when bitcoin price is down and that crates you in thread of loss but when the price will brings again in high then you can get a good profitable trade because market trend is in profit,
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

The most trends now is investing in cryptocurrency because it is a fame business no in this industry at the same time in this generation and you will be profitable enough because they offer a high return on investments that everyone is wish for, to have.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

Even now the trend of market didn't break downside trend. That's why I didn't enter to the market with whole my deposit. I will enter only when bitcoin goes above $10,5 K. In my opinion only after this level of bitcoin price, downside trend will be broken.
But if you are long term investor, you can just buy now and forget about it. Then sell it after say 3-4 years, absolutely sure you win!
Or you can buy partially under 6K and 5K.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

The trend is down at this time but looks like it will start to go up soon so better to wait for the uptrend to start before starting earning. The market looks good if bitcoin closed the daily candle above 8300$ today market will start the bull according to me.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

The market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade successfully, you need to trade short, trade by day. Bitcoin prices in recent days are recovering after reaching $ 6,000, according to analysts. This is just a short-term recovery in the day and the market is still bearish in long-term view.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:01:21 AM

Wise advice.
Indeed so far Holding is the best strategy, in spite of that we should make a buy according to the type of coin we are holding this's done solely for the value we expect can quickly materialize in the future.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:46:07 AM

The market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade successfully, you need to trade short, trade by day. Bitcoin prices in recent days are recovering after reaching $ 6,000, according to analysts. This is just a short-term recovery in the day and the market is still bearish in long-term view.

Yeah, its been a struggle really and we are not out of the bear market. Although we have somewhat recovered, there are a lot of leg room for the market to blossom again. However, constant FUD and lack of positive news plus manipulation hinders our progress towards new all-time-high.

Market cap is way too off, we even haven't see it get to $500 M which indicates that we keeps on fluctuating and can't make a break out run. So I say that we will keep seeing this kind of wild swing maybe up to July when G20 finally issued their stance of cryptocurrency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

Indeed,with the frequent decline in exchange rates traders should be able to withstand several months' assets in anticipation of losses.In addition,with patience the opportunity for traders to gain profits is still awake and not experiencing disappointment in the future.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

Currently there is no active trade on the market. Very small trading volumes. This may be a consequence of the lack of demand from traders and investors. Therefore, I think prices can not go up.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

I think according to understanding the current market position the trend is buying because the market is coming to the stability and that is why some peoples like to sell and most of them are buying,
Celebrity

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

Wise advice.
Indeed so far Holding is the best strategy, in spite of that we should make a buy according to the type of coin we are holding this's done solely for the value we expect can quickly materialize in the future.

Trend is in between positive and negative now. There is no certain thing yet. Rich whales will determine the next trend this week, we will see, that's it for us. Prices are changing very fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: