Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
Today's market is showing uptrend again, but I think this is just a short-term recovery, in long term, bitcoin prices are still down cycle. So you need to be very careful about investing at this time, bitcoin prices will be going down sharply in the coming days and it will be very difficult to recover immediately. With a slight increase in momentum, the price of bitcoin coin will not last long and will soon decrease.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:14:01 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
You can clearly see that the crypto market in recent days is showing signs of strong recovery, bitcoin and altcoin prices are recovering very strong, the market is showing signs of uptrend in the short term. I think the uptrend in the short term is because you can see that the bitcoin price has reached the $ 19800 mark but the current time is at $ 8000, considering the long term price of bitcoin remains in the down cycle.
The market is not following any trend now because the demand is in equilibrium and the price is fluctuating between 8k and 9k dollar so this is a price with little fluctuations and is not more than 10k dollar. In these situations one can take the benefit of this market and invest here with high possibilities of attaining product when the bear market starts with the passage of time.
HiBCDirect

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

Trade is strongly bearish with also strong support of bulls at around $7200-7450 waiting for their turn. Will see who wins soon
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:28 AM

Actually, i am really worried, the market in recent days is tending to go up but today bitcoin prices have had a sudden price drop and the current time is fluctuating in a very large.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

BTC is currently chilling on the bearish trend-line. It could either break-out, fake-out or break-down. BTC needs to attempt to break the next resistance line at $8600 and rest above $8400 for confirmation. Major support still at $7900

There is no confidence in the market so the price does not go through the barrier. bear trend that keeps happening throughout the month is the reason I think. for this month we are still in the bear trend. maybe we need a shock news that shocked many people. so market demand is pushed up
Phuongph1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:07:05 AM

hope uptrend next month  Huh
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

trend has not changed for last months. it is still bearish. i hope it wont break 7800 if so we can see 6k usd as well. we need some good news to recover our losses. Many people already start to give up expecting good things from crypto market nowadays.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:16:13 AM

trend has not changed for last months. it is still bearish. i hope it wont break 7800 if so we can see 6k usd as well. we need some good news to recover our losses. Many people already start to give up expecting good things from crypto market nowadays.
People say it's bullish when bitcoin almost break the $10,000.
Well, we never really know, who knows the price is just cheap now because this is our last chance to buy cheap so we can cash out
with a huge profit this year.

nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

Yes, you are right and I agree with you.
Currently, Cryptocurrency is experiencing a price weakening, the thing we can do is hold our coins and wait for the value to be stable.
I see a lot of decline in the Cryptocurrency market.
But it would be nice if we remain patient and wait for the development of Cryptocurrency price.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:25:18 AM

for now the trend is a coin that has a very good development and has a very useful project like bitcoin which is definitely very useful for everyone.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

A very good Bitcoinner , Investor or Trader in this field is now very much aware that there a lot of ponzi schemes around which one must be very much careful about before investing in them. Fundamentally, most ICOs turns out to to be nothing but Scam at the end of the day, especially lending ones that are not financially stand from their coin initiation to either private or public offering.
The present price as at the moment of Bitcoin Value is  $8249.12. This trend has been very much stable over a month now. Those of us that had already acquired our BTC during the Dip are advised to continue hold in expectation of the soonest pump. But those that are just about to purchase theirs are in my own opinion advised to do so in small quantity and watch the trend before taking the next line of action.
The market is now stable and this stability is contributing to the popularity of Bitcoin as this stability is good and attracting the sight of Bitcoin. The trend some days ago was the increase trend and now days it is stable around 9k dollar and soon the market value will hit high prices in the upcoming days. This stable market encourages people to invest more and more and this will soon result in a high value.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

With the dramatic downfall trends of cryptocurrency right now, we need to promote the legacy of bitcoin benefits in order to help its recovery in the market place. And think positive that up trends will be soon to be happened and we can cope up with our big losses and get recovered when market turns into good correction. Hope downtrends will be cut off and bearish will prevail nowadays.   
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:19:30 AM

With the dramatic downfall trends of cryptocurrency right now, we need to promote the legacy of bitcoin benefits in order to help its recovery in the market place. And think positive that up trends will be soon to be happened and we can cope up with our big losses and get recovered when market turns into good correction. Hope downtrends will be cut off and bearish will prevail nowadays.   
We really need to step up and help the chain to recover, the value still in the bearish and we can't predict what can be the outcome tomorrow, but with promoting the usage and the good things coming from this currency/investment will open peoples mind and will begin to like it as well, we as the followers of this coin should bring more enlightenment and try our very best to attract more users not only investors but also users likes businesses to explore and take advantage of this quick payment system.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

for now it seems that the trend is coin produced from ICO I see the coin produced from ico can get very much profit because buy when the price of pre-ico can get bonus up to more than 30%.

KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

We all know that holding is profitable, anyway you should know that it also brings us some risks if we do not know what is going on with the market, also, the trend is more than bearish at the moment, so it is not a good moment to trade.

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices and prices of altcoin are constantly decreasing, according to my analysis, the price of gitcoin will be able to continue to fall deeper and will be able to reach the threshold of 7000 $ and this will be the lowest point in this correction before the bitcoin price could increase in the long run.
masudginanjar

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

the current trend is to buy a SYS coin in Bittrex to switch to wallet desktop (blockmarket) version 3.0

because when there will be SYS coin balance in Blockmarket until June 1, it will be held a snapshot until you get Aliases token, and it can be checked in Coin Market Calendar.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

Currently, there are no trend that show lots of profit. The market still in long time downtrend and no sign of recover, whales still trying to keep the market low to get more bag of coins. We can't know which coins they are buying, but when the bag is full, new trend will begin. Cheesy

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:05:22 PM

for now it seems that the trend is coin produced from ICO I see the coin produced from ico can get very much profit because buy when the price of pre-ico can get bonus up to more than 30%.
Today many people rushed to the Crypto market. The trading volume of coins is on the increase, but their prices have not changed, there are probably too many altcoin born in the market. And they are the latent of the devaluers. This makes the Crypto market more complex and difficult.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

we need to promote bitcoin more and more positively and try to make people accept that bitcoin is very beneficial and try to overcome the negativity, so that our investment will make a good profit for us and also our lose may recover soon, a months ago bitcoin price was not so high but it is now again rising  and it will be good to invest because we are living in digital era where almost everyone is relying on trading or investment for good earning as bitcoin is best choice for all of us now a day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: