Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:11:54 AM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
Actually, bitcoin never be dangerous. Bitcoin is just a asset (or currency) that everybody can use everyday. That "dangerous" world belongs to those people who uses bitcoin for dangerous activities. Nowadays, too many stupid people are really continuing using bitcoin for illegal transaction. Like for buying or trading different kind of illegal drugs.

Although bitcoin has a good effect in our lives since it helps us in our financials. There are still some bad effects of bitcoin when we use it to bad. Like those bunch of stupid people who exploit bitcoin.

404 Not Found

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bahula33

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:31:42 AM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
every country has its own currency so in my opinion most likely their currency will be unrivaled because bitcoin growth is very rapid, that's my opinion personally
Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:33:35 AM

I think that the bitcoin is not dangerous and its otherway round because it does help people and community to develop because it  can be a way to earn money for those are unemployed and can ease the way of payment. I think that the reason why some country ban bitcoin because it is used to buy illegal things or it is used in blackmarket and these transaction cant be traced so i think banning is to avoid of it to happen and to be scammed
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:54:53 AM

it is not dangerous, other people think that bitcoin is dangerous why? Because others say its risky and its true but in other way it can help the investors to get some profit even if it have an issue like that so why we really think that btc is so dangerous maybe others dont believe it or they are just not know about bitcoin itself.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:11:53 AM

Bitcoin is legit how come it will become dangerous? Is it because you are once a victim of scams, fraud or any illegal activities involving Bitcoin? Well honestly, it is always a choice to be a victim. Bitcoin is like guns, guns don't kill people, people killing people. Bitcoin is an idea and it can only be used to create danger or whatever you may call it. Bitcoin itself will not harm everyone instead everyone harms Bitcoin. Countries prohibit the use of Bitcoin maybe because they don't want crypto either to dominate their local fiat currency or have competition. But there is nothing to worry about because not all countries were into banning crypto related transactions. Just spread the news about crypto most especially Bitcoin, share it with everyone arround you and we will be doing fine.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:25:37 AM

I believe the main thing is that cryptocurrencies have the potential to be very disruptive of the more established financial industry, and that can be scary, especially for those who stand to gain the most from keeping the financial industry the way it is. Cryptocurrencies don't have to replace traditional financial institutions but those institutions are going to have to adapt. They've had a pretty decent monopoly on money transactions for so long that I think they've gotten kind of lazy, and at this time it's easier to try to ban the source of the disruption than to do the hard work of adapting. And, financial institutions and governments tend to have close ties. Eventually the banks, etc. will adapt, but in the mean time, they're kind of fighting it because that's easier.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

I believe the main thing is that cryptocurrencies have the potential to be very disruptive of the more established financial industry, and that can be scary, especially for those who stand to gain the most from keeping the financial industry the way it is. Cryptocurrencies don't have to replace traditional financial institutions but those institutions are going to have to adapt. They've had a pretty decent monopoly on money transactions for so long that I think they've gotten kind of lazy, and at this time it's easier to try to ban the source of the disruption than to do the hard work of adapting. And, financial institutions and governments tend to have close ties. Eventually the banks, etc. will adapt, but in the mean time, they're kind of fighting it because that's easier.
Bitcoin is really the danger of the world. The nature of bitcoin is not bad but the people using it are making it worse.
the terrorist component and some of the crime abuses use the anonymity of bitcoin to transact. The government will not be able to track who has traded bitcoin for bad performance. So some countries have taken measures to prevent bitcoin and that is perfectly reasonable. Although they affect the crypto market, that is what governments need to do.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:42:45 AM

I do not see that bitcoin is dangerous, first, it was created as another means of currency, and it is tk halp battle inflation or recession, during the time of 2008, people were looking for ways on how to improve the finances and bitcoin being easy to mine at that time,some looked at bitcoin as ways on hiw they get out of poverty. Second, bitcoin is much more economical, you do not need to prinet or mint, it is just codes, in order for us to have a much better transaction than banks, third, in the hands of good people, bitcoin will help a lot of people, bitcoin itself is not dangerous, only those people who have bad intentions will make something that is made for the good of humanity into something that will destroy us, just like nuclear power.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

I know I haven't seen any sign of danger since 2013. I don't think bitcoin is dangerous.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

Well the only reason why some countries ban bitcoin is that they are only protecting their own national currency and is only concerned for money laundering activities.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:49:56 AM

No, It's not bitcoin is good and it's depend to the user if they use in illegal activities. Bitcoin is still good to buy in the market as of now the price is still good entry.
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:52:06 AM

Bitcoin is dangerous for the people who are careless in working. Otherwise btc is the best investment for the future.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:55:34 AM

I do not see that bitcoin is dangerous, first, it was created as another means of currency, and it is tk halp battle inflation or recession, during the time of 2008, people were looking for ways on how to improve the finances and bitcoin being easy to mine at that time,some looked at bitcoin as ways on hiw they get out of poverty. Second, bitcoin is much more economical, you do not need to prinet or mint, it is just codes, in order for us to have a much better transaction than banks, third, in the hands of good people, bitcoin will help a lot of people, bitcoin itself is not dangerous, only those people who have bad intentions will make something that is made for the good of humanity into something that will destroy us, just like nuclear power.

Bitcoin per se is not dangerous but same with fiat, it is what you will do or purpose for it may harm you. Bitcoin is  being used by some in illegal activities wherein an imminent danger is inevitable if you get caught.Also, a danger  to lose your bitcoin if you dont care to save  your private keys, you'll lost your crypto assets.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

Bitcoin is not dangerous it's on people who are using it.
Marcus Kelly

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

Easy to lose. If your credit card is stolen or somebody hacks into your bank account there is a good chance you will not lose any money as banks will fix your balance. Even cash can be potentially recovered if the police acts fast. But with Bitcoin if you lose it you lost it for good. There is no mechanism to recover stolen or lost Bitcoins. If somebody hacks into your wallet where you store your Bitcoins you lost them for good. The best way to store your Bitcoins is on disk that is disconnected from the internet.
Milo Hill

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

Can't buy stuff. There aren't a lot of places where Bitcoins are accepted as payment. This is likely to change, but for now the average person will mostly buy Bitcoins as investment.
Moses Short

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

Still too new. Bitcoin is only a few years old. It's possible that a competing crypto currency becomes more successful than Bitcoin or that somebody somehow finds a major flaw in the system. We don't have decades of history yet.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

It's not a Killing machine, it's not a Drug . Even it exist virtually only.It is just a method of transaction, how it can be such a Dangerous.
And if your country have full of corrupt leaders, middle aged law system then everything is Dangerous.

outsider99

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

actually the right one is at risk, because this bitcoin is not regulated, it can be said to be free market, and what makes it dangerous is people who abuse bitcoin transactions like terrorism.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

I don't see bitcoin dangerous. it is a great option for our future and we will have lots of benefits from it. I believe in it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: