Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
AfanasjevIur

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

Where did you get that it is dangerous because it can be well earned on it and so do a large number of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous at all. Bitcoin is the top one cryptocurrency all over the world.
Some problem have bitcoin. But that's why i will never say that bitcoin is dangerous. Bitcoin is a safety coin. So i don't think it so that bitcoin is dangerous...!
Azlan2020

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

Despite having some advantages over the "conventional" currency, Bitcoin is not without risk. There are some threats that lurk these virtual money users. One of them is related to the issue of Bitcoin storage.Akun or Bitcoin wallet at any time can also penetrate the hacker attacks, which are vulnerable in attacking the Exchange wallet because there are many stored Bitcoin.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

Bitcoin is being considered dangerous by some countries because of its unique features. It is unregulated, the price is fluctuating every second, traded across the world 24/7, and many more reasons. It is also possible that the top 1% of top 1% who controls the financial system is being threatened because they could lose control. The traditional system is scared of something that they don't understand. They must realize that the people wanted freedom for their wealth.
fiend91

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:36:48 PM

Bitcoin is an insanely energy-consuming process. Passed the time when it was possible for the evening "to call" a few dozen bitcoins on his old laptop. Now, for the extraction of one unit of this crypto currency, the computing power of many thousands of supercomputers, interconnected, is involved. Needless to say, hundreds of megawatts are used for their food.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

It is not dangerous. Make sure you are informed and you know everything you should know about investing in bitcoin. It can not harm you
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:39:56 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
Bitcoin, in my opinion, has both sides in mind, and Bitcoin is dangerous, Bitcoin is vulnerable when an investor is not sufficiently knowledgeable but has made a bit of investment in Bitcoin. There are a lot of losses and a lot of injuries, and it is a dangerous thing for Bitcoin.

javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

I just want to say that bitcoin is not dangerous, it is just a statement from a country that prohibits bitcoin that bitcoin is not allowed because it will create a chaotic economy of the country, but I say it bitcoin can make citizens can improve the economy so I think is not dangerous.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
Bitcoin is not dangerous. It cannot do harm to anyone. The user is dangerous because it depends on him or her how to handle the  profit they earn from bitcoin. If they uae it in bad transaction like buy drugs or illegal supply then thats it become dangerous but bitcoin itself is not dangerous.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

The price of bitcoin is not stable, so it can give investors huge investment returns, but not everyone can get benefits, and many people lose a lot. It can make a big difference in a short time. Investing in bitcoin is thought to be risky.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

it's dangerous for those in power who would love to have more control than they can have with btc
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

bitcoin is also dangerous because you can also drop it and lose it can also increase. so you should be careful too invest in bitcoin.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

Bitcoin does not get rid of you knowing bitcoin you know what you can buy on bitcoin bitcoin bit is the people who have been using their bitcoin to fool the person who does not know the bitcoin so I can say and for I do not think the bitcoin is too small.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

One more reason is that it would reduce the liquidity of banks. Provided that bitcoin is large enough.

What is your reaso to reduce the bank liquidity? Is it benefit to you as investor or what?
Bitcoin is not dangerous if we know how to handle it so learn before doing anything include investinv here.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

Base on my research, why other countries keep banning bitcoin like Bangladesh country because bitcoins lack of central payment system, which could lead to people doing Money Laundering and being financially harmed. Then, added that trading in bitcoin and other digital currencies could lead to a punishment of up to 12 years in prison
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Many countries prohibit bitcoin to use, as the banking systems of developed countries bring a considerable share of the filling of the treasury, because it's not a secret that banks receive the greatest profit from the percentage of transactions between accounts.
Bitcoin is actually not dangerous at all just that some people are using it for things that are frowned upon by the governments, Money laundering, tax evasion and the sponsorship of terrorism are some of the reason why most governments are either regulating or banning bitcoins.
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

Some countries are already aware of the dangers of Bitcoin. But not all stakeholders see negative Bitcoin. Federal Reserve Bank Chairman Ben Bernanke said Bitcoin could be a useful means of exchange if it could be well regulated and abused for money laundering, which benefited from the fluctuation of Bitcoin's value as investors, while the government was wary. Because all this time the virtual world to use Bitcoin for illegal activities, such as money laundering or the sale of drugs and weapons.There are several risks that are emphasized, such as the ease of digital wallet infiltrated by viruses or hackers so that investors' money can evaporate in seconds without any guarantee can come back again a penny.In addition, the place or parties that facilitate Bitcoin transactions can also be hit by hackers or bankrupt suddenly so many people who have been using his services subject to loss. This loss can not be reported because there is no rule of law.
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

bitcoin is not really scary because if the bitcoin is scary there's nothing to invest in here and there's nothing to make a big deal because of bitcoin because when you just snap up the fast because it's time it's moving its price so month month ago .
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

I don't think Bitcoin posses danger to anyone in anyway. its the institutions and governments that influence negative campaigns agains BTC, because of personal interests. otherwise BTC mean no harm to any one.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

The thing that makes bitcoin is dangerous is the volatility of it. We all know that bitcoin contains a high volatility rate because of so much demand in the market and the volatility rate of it makes the price or value of it so high that it has reached $20000 last 2017. That is why the idea of bitcoin being a bubble is still a conspiracy or theory now because of a high price of it and the demand may drop as well as the price, this what really matters to the long term holders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: