Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

I do not think bitcoin is harmful to a country.
but some countries are banning bitcoin in their countries because bitcoin can harm their country's assets.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

may be the reason for the prohibition of bitcoin in every country is different, but in my opinion is bitcoin in the place of transactions or money laundering for terrorists.
jamelyn

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

Nope it is not bitcoin that is dangerous but rather those who use bitcoin as way of scamming people. The reason why other countries prohibit the use of bitcoin is because the government cannot tax it therefore people can get profit freely 100%. Governments are so greedy when it comes to people's income. They really want to get a part of our hard earned profits.
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

Bitcoin danger if it's abuse. many people don't know well about bitcoin,for that bitcoin is dangerous for them.
Due to not being used right in the street, it is dangerous to bits.
So everyone needs to be aware that if you are not aware then always it is dangerous.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

The best reason is that Bitcoin is as far as anyone knows an interruption of numerous things and it is past the aggregate control of the legislature. That is the reason numerous nations are not enabling Bitcoin to thrive inside their ward since they realize that Bitcoin is restoring the ability to the general population who will utilize, hold and exchange the digital currency. Be that as it may, as appeared by the experience of Japan it is simply a question of presenting and actualizing a few controls on its exchanging exercises and can in truth be a decent player in a nation's economy if saw simply like a remote trade. With every one of the confusions and FUDs simply lying around about Bitcoin, I am not asking why a few nations are forbidding Bitcoin as they neglected to truly comprehend and get a handle on the noteworthiness and genuine ramifications of this digital currency.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

The only reason for bitcoins to become dangers is the users who are using cryptocurrency on illegal transactions but bitcoins is not really bad because it helps different people to sustain their daily needs and it is good for long term investment as well so your future will be secured.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous at all. Look at all the utilities that it brought. Look at the help it brings to the jobless part of the society, look at the financial control that it brings. But similar to fiat if put into the hands of a criminal or the bad people, bitcoin become dangerous.

Bitcoin's name is always used to cover a lot of scams out there. Bitcoin are also a way of some criminal to send money illegally. It is a stepping stone to terrorism and a way to fund heineous acts.
That is why alot of country are banning it, mostly the ICOs. They know the risk that it brought.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

The fear of bitcoin in many countries, like Russia, China, is due to the fact that the bitcoin breaks their unlimited right to issue FIAT and breaks their illegal control to their people.
Yes it is true that bitcoin is being use worldwide and people are now trusting bitcoin more than fiat as they can use it to buy all kind of goods for then bitcoin is the more reliable than fiat which is making then high investors for bitcoin and prevent then to use fiat, in future we will see more countries accepting bitcoin and at that time we will see bitcoin growth higher than any other currency, so future of bitcoin is gonna be bright fir sure.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:54:29 PM

Bitcoin isn't dangerous because it's just money. It can be dangerous only for newbies who thinking that bitcoin is just an easy money or easy way to become rich.
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

Bitcoin blessing in the financial market Bitcoin can be used in all the countries of the world but it is banned in some countries. My idea is that there is no harmful aspect of Bitcoin. However, some people using Bitcoin have been exposed to illegal interests, which are harmful to Bitcoin.If Bitcoin does not work illegally Bitcoin will bring benefits for the economy.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

Nope it is not bitcoin that is dangerous but rather those who use bitcoin as way of scamming people. The reason why other countries prohibit the use of bitcoin is because the government cannot tax it therefore people can get profit freely 100%. Governments are so greedy when it comes to people's income. They really want to get a part of our hard earned profits.
In addition, the government can not fully control the bitcoin. Most governments just want to protect the people, stability, and economic security in their country. It is one of the preventive measures to avoid misuse of bitcoin.

Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous as long as you use it wise. Bitcoin has a big potential and we don't know where it will be in the future. It can become an unique currency
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous as long as you use it wise. Bitcoin has a big potential and we don't know where it will be in the future. It can become an unique currency
How can you use it wise when the market is the one who decided the price ?
How can you use it wise when those hackers will easily get access to your wallet by breaking the firewall ?
I think when we accept to use Bitcoin , we have to take the risk or dangerous at all because it's containing with Bitcoin.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

what is harmful from bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a blessing for us or a source of making money. I think bitcoin is not dangerous in fact many people use it to change their life for the better.
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous perhaps they are helps many people in our country, i think bitcoin will be dangerous in the other people if there use it in illegal ways, so i think no more dangerous in bitcoin because bitcoin help us to improve our life.
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

Bitcoin now a day is not dangerous to every user because it will give high profit if you did your task or responsibility on this kind of business.You must now how to manage your time and also you should not over used this bitcoin.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:03:50 AM

When bitcoin inevitably crashes, inexperienced investors who believed the hype could lose everything. Bitcoin has no safety mechanisms. Typically, you'll get a private key or random words which protect your wallet.
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:05:45 AM

Bitcoin is both dangerous and useful, it all depends on what purpose to use it and who uses it
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:10:47 AM

I think the country is afraid because it could be a fundraiser in the field of crime and as a money launderer by irresponsible people or groups because we know bitcoin can be used in anyone's access without any prohibition of each person or group that might be feared by the state forbid bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:13:38 AM

Many who explain the value of bitcoin that is too high can be high risk to the economic crisis if its value suddenly move down. Because the currency exchange rate is very volatile, so potentially harm consumers. Many people sayin' bitcoin it's dangerous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: