Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

There are different countries in the world but not all of them does really hate bitcoins, there are governments who does not want the cryptocurrency to circulate on their country. One of the reason is that, they are corrupted and thy wont allow their people to become wealthy or some companies are bribing the government to disallow ban cryptocurrency because it is affecting their business just like banks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
Some countries believe that terrorism, crime, money laundering and the like are financed with the help of bitcoins. But is not the dollar connected with this? Such countries are simply afraid of crypto-currencies and are wary of them.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

Bitcoin is dangerous to the government but not to us individual people. I think that is the only way we can analyze the stance of the government. That is because Bitcoin is generally a revolutionary invention that will not have to go through the powerful hands of the government and of course the banks. That is why there are several governments that felt like their power or at least their authority is being challenged by the emergence of Bitcoin. The fast growth of support coming from the people is the primary reason why governments begin to clamp down on or regulate the existence of Bitcoin in their territories.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Smpdytz1

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

If someone ask you is USD dangerous or is pounds dangerous so what is your answer.you will answer no it is only currency soo it is the same answer for bitcoin.bitcoin is also currency with decentralized authority. May be a person who use bitcoin is dangerous and also maybe a person who use $ is dangerous soo it is not a problem of bitcoin or any other currency

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)
yron51

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

No, because this is  kind of digital coin without risk,
it is even more helpful in our country to those in need like me to help with the family, it is not dangerous though it is even more helpful  Wink and I hope this opinion will help to this kind of discussion  Wink
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

I would say that some people are afraid of Bitcoin because they don't understand it. They would rather trust banks which are said to be secure place for our money but everyone here knows that it isn't true at all. Some countries with high inflation banned Bitcoin because their citizens started to buy Bitcoin which was far more stable than their national currency. Also, banks don't like cryptocurrencies because they know that they will lose control of money. That is why they are trying to convince governments to get rid of cryptocurrencies.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

Yeah is that true but by have knowledge, you can reduce the risk for u lose your money, most of us has know how to not keep Bitcoin for long time because Bitcoin will not growth high if we keep them on wallet.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

No, because this is  kind of digital coin without risk,
it is even more helpful in our country to those in need like me to help with the family, it is not dangerous though it is even more helpful  Wink and I hope this opinion will help to this kind of discussion  Wink
Coin without risk?  No,  bitcoin and any other cryptocurency have actually a risk because they are like gambling due to the fact that your putting your money as a form of investment without really knowing on what could be their possible outcome. In short bitcoin is unpredictable therfor there is always a risk on them but i dont think it is dangerous because it cannot even harm you as it is only digital.
becks7074

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

Figure That Sums Up Why Bitcoin Is So Dangerous
Ignorance is bliss, until it becomes downright dangerous.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

It never been dangerous specially we are liable and we do it properly while we are using it. It isnk risk to all the user instead it gives oppurtunity and help to everyone. This is very helpful when a talk about financial needs of my family and relatives also .When it comes to transaction it is fast accomodating and easy access.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

Some countries believe that terrorism, crime, money laundering and the like are financed with the help of bitcoins. But is not the dollar connected with this? Such countries are simply afraid of crypto-currencies and are wary of them.

I agree with you on this.  These are the reasons stated by those government who banned bitcoins.  It is just an excuse because bitcoin is not really dangerous.  It is risky but not dangerous.  Those crimes as they say even before that there is no crypto, they can still execute it.  Government is just afraid that people get rich without giving some to them.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

Many countries were trying to ban bitcoin because they think that it is dangerous that it would be use to finance illegal activities. There is even speculation that bitcoin is being used by terrorist for their illegal wrong doings. I think is not possible for terrorist to use the blockchain technology.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

Bitcoin is not dangerous for us I mean for individuals. It is dangerous for banks and governments. Because they feed with taxes. And blockchain system removes taxes. Therefore it is usual that people see bitcoin dangerous.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

Bitcoin is only dangerous for the people who are clueless and to those people who doesn't have any knowledge or idea about bitcoin and that is when bitcoin became dangerous. So the lesson here, is to keep in your mind that you should keep learning about bitcoin so you will not be in the position of being in danger because if you don't have knowledge in bitcoin and also to other things then you are in danger.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

Bitcoin as a technology is very strong and there is no practical way to crack it using the available resources. However, since it is volatile in the nature, you will see high level of fluctuations in the value of it. So if you are investing $100 then on the next minute you might see $110 or even $90 so it makes it dangerous if you are looking from the stabilization point of view.
hinpoc.hin

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

bitcoin is not dangerous. its like a knife.
a knife on the chef hands, it will do good.
but a knife is dangerous if it used to do crime
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

Once Bitcoin murdered me in my sleep. It was a hot night and I think it got through the window I left open. Damn bitcoin always at is again committing crimes and what not on it's own.

Bitcoin is not dangerous, people are. Now get that into your head.
SHUNNO

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

Bitcoin dose not maltreatment and bitcoin is taking into account our daily portion we use to get some event in shop concerning a digital showing off, making use of blockchain platform where everybody has his won privet key. Bitcoin is the best asset cryptocurrency some one deed to have and in addition to invest just very about.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

Many countries prohibit bitcoin to use, as the banking systems of developed countries bring a considerable share of the filling of the treasury, because it's not a secret that banks receive the greatest profit from the percentage of transactions between accounts.
AOXCRYPTOS

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

Why you should stop panicking about Bitcoin crashed:

http://cryptodata.site/2018/02/14/3-reasons-bitcoin-crashed-why-you-should-stop-panicking/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: