Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

I would say that some people are afraid of Bitcoin because they don't understand it. They would rather trust banks which are said to be secure place for our money but everyone here knows that it isn't true at all. Some countries with high inflation banned Bitcoin because their citizens started to buy Bitcoin which was far more stable than their national currency. Also, banks don't like cryptocurrencies because they know that they will lose control of money. That is why they are trying to convince governments to get rid of cryptocurrencies.

yeah i think so, because in my place was same, many people afraid with btc because they didn't have a knowledge about btc, and that make them to against me and btc here that just a people around me, think about in my country many people use btc but goverment and bank always ordered us (who use btc) to end using btc,they said btc is not stable, btc is not secure, etc. but i beleive btc it not dangerious and good for my future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

The thing is this: the creation and use of crypto currency is the use of money surrogates. On the territory of Russia only rubles are allowed for circulation. Other currencies are under strong restriction, especially digital ones.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

There are different reason for a government to ban bitcoin in their jurisdiction, i believe the main reason why in china they started a war against the trade of it is because of those scammy ICOs that has been conducted everywhere in china and it is quite alarming since there is so much hype going on before with crypto, in some countries they ban it because of their weak currency and if they let bitcoin circulate in their countries it might lose its purchasing power completely.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hxyro

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

well bitcoin is very useful in doing illegal transactions due to its anonymous transact features.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

I don't think bitcoins are really quite dangerous to a country's economy because bitcoins are just a small industry compared to multimillion companies like oil and gas. Maybe because bitcoins are getting momey out of thin air so I think the government should make a move to stop this.

karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
it's true gan bitcoin digital world has a high risk. as
vulnerable to di_heck.
high prices then dropped dratis.
especially in Indonesia is still firmly Prohibit bitcon in use as a transaction tooWith reasons for fear of the negative impact as suddenly the price dropped. this will certainly harm the seller.
l when every there is a negative side there must be a positive side gan. whereas the seller can profit doubled double if coin is in use as a means of transaction if the price rises .
perhaps the countries that have not yet joined their bitcoin still review and consider the more positive and negative impact that is for the country and its people

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

Bitcoin can be harmful depends upon the individual or group of people who used bitcoin. If the bitcoin used in a criminal case then it may be dangerous. Since bitcoin is decentralized, it can be used in anomalies like graft and corruption or AML. Why the governments prohibit the bitcoin? Because the government don't want to risk their citizen whenever the bubble thing occur.

Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

for me bitcoin is not dangerous because it's a money, as our money is dangerous, it does not have anything wrong to work so you're in danger, bitcoin is great.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

the name gan good business that is shaped in the real world and even digital there is danger and risk gan and it certainly .if we continue to see from one side only (negative impact) I am sure sure you will never have a business or job .the most important is the positive and negative impact that is more which for yourself ...
if I judge bitcoin is very profitable because bitcoin has brought a positive impact for me .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

Bitcoin is dangerous for those people who are not eating and always late to sleep for doing bitcoin forum so, i have only advice for you, to eat some vegetables or some fruits to gain more nutrients and energy to persevere at night but of course take care yourself be concious to health. that is my concern only for those people who are working in bitcoin forum...  Roll Eyes
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

I think countries think that bitcoins are dangerous for the economy because people literally sell their bitcoins and get money out of nothing. Which I don't think happens because they sold their bitcoins. Countries shouldn't be afraid to embrace such technology because it has a lot of benefits.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

Yes, bitcoin is really dangerous. We are investors and it will not affect us. But those who work for the state, especially the people and the army, will be affected.
Because bitcoins are used by terrorists, they use bitcoins to buy weapons and drugs. With an unknown identity, the government can not investigate the identity of the carrier. So they will have a decision to stop the bitcoin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

I think the government felt bitcoin was uncontrollable so they tried to ban it
wibe23

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

The reason why people say Bitcoin is dangerous is that some criminals use it to conduct some illegal transactions, so many people have some misunderstandings about it. The government has banned it because the government cannot monitor and control it.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

Yes, bitcoin is dangerous for any country. Even countries that are not involved in the crypto market are still affected by the terrorists and the mafia.
Bitcoins are being used by them to purchase illicit weapons. That is why many countries have adopted policies to prevent bitcoins because they want to minimize the risk to their country.

nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

Although many countries are trying to ban bitcoin, I do not think that he is outlawed. The main danger for investors is its volatile course.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

not like what you discussed. bitcoin is not dangerous at all. but bitcoin is very risky because it has very fluctuating properties. this is why many countries forbid it, the rest only make bad news about money laundering and terrorist funds
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

Bitcoin is dangerous to those scammers, we need to be careful everytime we invesf on it because scammers are always there, and about its volatility no one can control on its price, we just need to know how risky bitcoin is before you invest.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

obviously a harmless bitcoin as you say.
maybe you should find a lot of information and knowledge about bitcoin. developments over time to date, I'm sure you'll get enlightenment if you try to seek knowledge from various references.

danscub

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

Only if you have no enough knowledge how to deal with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: