Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

In my opinion, some countries banned bitcoin because of some reasons. First, is bitcoin (as a digital currency) is very easy to be used by some irresponsible people for something bad. In this case, they may use it for an illegal transaction, terrorism, and also other kinds of money laundry or others. Bitcoin also has unstable price unlike the central bank, it may make the condition of income and outcome of the society are also unstable. However, in this case, we can judge that bitcoin is dangerous. When can we use this for better life and investment, why not? This is better to think of using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for something worth, not for an illegal transaction.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

Marinecoin is building a grass roots, self sustaining community by giving everyone that helps promote the ico 20,000 MTC daily.  The goal is to distribute 9 billion coins with zero fees equally to as many people around the world as possible. Time dilution technology will be used for equal access to all. That will build the foundation for a diverse community around the globe to support the project.  Value will be created by the community.    The coins MTC are pre-mined so no miners needed thus the rewards can be split among those who help promote and build the project.  The campaign is being ran by artificial intelligence named Jarvis.  Jarvis will have many roles maintaining the blockchain.  The payment system currently is totally automated and managed by artificial intelligence.  Complete the task that Jarvis assigns and collect the 20,000 MTC once every 24 hours.   See for yourself here. Marinecoin MTC at  marineco.in/ico

Bitcoin is not a dangerous, it depends of you how you work your bitcoin or how you do to earn a bitcoin because bitcoin for me is very helpful and many people become rich to investing and hold a bitcoin.like me bitcoin is very helpful for me becauase by investing a botcoin and i get a profit  so i can help my family and i can buy our daily needs.
This is really a satisfying statement that bitcoin is increasing more and more we should not be afraid of bitcoin or we shelf not consider bitcoin as danger currency, bitcoin has alto of benefits for people as it does not have any risk at all. I am sure bitcoin has the potential to grow and it will grow. Investment of bitcoin is the safe investment now, thousands of people are getting rush to be with bitcoin investment and millions of people are buying daily goods using bitcoin a source for, bitcoin is anonymous currency but it is the positive feature of bitcoin don’t take it for negative.
Invest.Ort

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

In countries I print Fiat, as much as they want, bitcoin they will not print and do not tax on it, this is a full-ten economy
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:49:33 PM

Bitcoin is low so most of the people thinks that this is the end of bitcoin but they don't know bitcoin fall to break all previous records, we see after downfall bitcoin increase and make new records. This time bitcoin will reach 35k$ as predicted.
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and I don't see it as being dangerous. You can choose to invest or not

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:56:21 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

Bitcoin is not dangerous, its the people who are using it makes it like that. Bitcoin is not a threat to us. It's a new technology that we need to embrace and accept.
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

bitcoin is not dangerous for me. because of bitcoin assets, we can grow. not to mention bitcoin digital currency
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:43:14 PM

I do not know that bitcoin is dangerous because the real danger is the scamer they have nothing else to do is to scams and the worst to you if you scam you will be banned and  all of your effort will be unusefull  because of it.

it can be suppressed if the state has implemented clear rules with competent support, the crime rate will be reduced if the state wants a smarter step in overseeing losses, it is just a matter of ready or not ready while they understand that bitcoin has potential. if there is good education from the state, then many users can be wiser in any activity that is vulnerable to hacking and fraud.
tuyenduong222

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Marinecoin! I think this project is the best in 2018, they have great roadmap.take a chance to get 20,000 MTC free right now, just sign up the link marineco.in/ico and follow some simple steps. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotIn my opinion, MTC will success in the future. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself.in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotI believe that MarineCoin would absolutely will success in the future !And  by the way , you can go ahead and check their website at marineco.in and they are now giving 20.000 MTC Free ICO for one person who sign up the link marineco.in/ico.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is considered a danger in some countries, because bitcoin can be used as a crime tool, such as money laundering, terrorist financing, and narcotics transactions. then to this day, there are still many countries that think again, to legalize bitcoin in his country.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

It is undeniable that the Bitcoin digital currency has achieved great success in terms of financial investment. This is a currency not under the control of any central bank and many are willing to invest in the currency on the Internet. Bitcoin offers many different benefits to investors but also has potential risks, such as fraud, hacker, lost value ....
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

A lot of government believe the Bitcoin can't be controlled and government like to be in control of things and put it under their jurisdiction too. Mostly because the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency is untraceable, decentralized and a new tech, it will be way above them and above their control.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
shvishal

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

A big myth who could bitcoin be dangerous it is actually a very good platform for every individual that sloves even the big issue of unemployment. Bitcoin is not dangerous in any way.one should think twice before giving any statment.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

Bitcoin can be dangerous to those weak hands because the price is volatile and that makes others to be panic and let go of their bitcoins even if the price is not right and that would give losses. Being a bitcoin holder, we should learn to be patient in what we do and what we have. And always be optimistic in thinking that bitcoin can give us huge amount of profits in long term investment.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

bitcoin is not dangerious but the people itself who using it who dangerous to trading bitcoin with some illegal stuff, or money laundred and many thing
bitcoin just provide us about new technology for fast transaction and with p2p system, but still every good thing will have a dark side even it just little thing, but still having, so it depend on person i think
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

In which means you are saying bitcoin is dangerous? If bitcoin is dangerous then the whole cryptos too.The law of crypto is for every crypto it doesn't specify any particular crypto.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

Many people to the government say that bitcoin is dangerous, this is because some features such as anonymous, decentralization and so on, as we know that decentralized system makes the price very fluctuating that is usually up or down hundreds to thousands per day.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous but the people who holds it and uses it could be the one to be suspected dangerous. Bitcoin could be perceived as a gun. A simple gun, without an owner is just a useless thing waiting for someone to use it for something good or bad. Bitcoin would only be seen dangerous if bad people try to use for bad things like buying illegal things like drugs, guns that are not permitted to be used by individuals, and all things that could harm people. People that has no knowledge about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are afraid and are suspicious on what bitcoin could bring to them. I think all things would be dangerous if we do not know how to use it properly.

Being knowledgeable on things around is a good way to prevent ourselves from being harmed.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
PUNjabSee

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

I think it's still reasonable, this year still can not be believed to be stable BTC will experience a fairly prolonged fluctuations, but I think it will not happen until a serious accident, just need a wise action and a definite decision in the face of the storm that will and is happening.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

I think we have a misconception here. The government is blindly afraid of bitcoin even though bitcoin doesn't has any central power to be afraid of. What the governmenr should be aware of is its users. We all have different uses of bitcoin and I think everyone can agree that bitcoin is not to be blamed by being a jerk in the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: