Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:19:35 AM

what is harmful from bitcoin?
Bitcoin is beneficial for us who use it and it is dangerous?
And bitcoin can also change our lives for the better. Only a fool thinks bitcoin is dangerous.  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

Actually, bitcoin is very good to use, but here many people are abusing in the field of transactions, and the state is always afraid when bitcoin is used in terrorist financing as well as money laundering by state officials.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
If to search it is possible to find danger for every kind of person in Bitcoin.
If it is ordinary investor the danger is to loose all of invested money with bad trading experience or with simple inpatient cashing out after some serious drop.
If it is a holder the danger is to loose money from hacking or wrong BTC address transaction.
For the government the danger is in society which do not pay tax from it's crypto profit, avoiding of national currency, avoiding of banking system, hiding of extra profit in crypto by businessmen or government workers; and many others, such as financing of terrorism and structures alike.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

From the launching time to till now, we do not hear any complaint about bitcoin except some bad users of scam, fraud etc. Though bitcoin is illegal in some country by their government, but it is not dangerous

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

Other than it being used for the drug trade, money laundering, and prostitution, which actually doesn't make any sense because we use regular or fiat money to do these things, there is nothing dangerous about bitcoins. No one should be afraid of bitcoins since it won't do any harm to anyone in anyway.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

I think is not bitcoin is dangerous,but if some people using in the way can harm others/scammers that will be dangerous.
bitcoin is helping people and the country to develop economy system.
bitcoin never be dangerous because bitcoin is the top on currency all over the world.
Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

bitcoin is not dangerous. we can also say that the dollar is dangerous. people who use bitcoin for criminal purposes are dangerous. and States are trying to limit bitcoin because it is not controlled by them

olari

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them. Bitcoin "encroaches" on sovereignty, the ability of special bodies to control financial flows. Cryptocurrency eliminates transparency in financial transactions. That's why Bitcoin is banned in a number of countries.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

Yes, we can say that bitcoin is a risky thing but it is not dangerous that it can affects the life of a person badly. I think the only reason that bitcoin is being banned in some countries is government cannot handle the popularity of bitcoin on their country which may result to loss of the profit of the government.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

They say bitcoin is dangerous, because they fear the population of the country prefer bitcoin as a place to save money as well as investment, and they fear bitcoin will beat the local money.

tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

Bitcoin is an investment. its price increases and decreases frequently. so we can say that there is a little bit danger in Bitcoin investment. but the danger is not a big deal in front of its profits. so if you want to get a good amount of profits you have to invest with a little bit danger.
NowYouAreSee

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

Nooooo... Bitcoin is a blessing for us. Dangerous in the fact that some people using it in the way they can harm others, like scammers and more.. But karma is always waiting for them.. Just be a good one and be careful in everything.
BITCOIN=BLESSING...
I completely agree with you! If you use bitcoin for good purposes, how can it hurt someone?
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

I read this question so many times on this thread. Without understanding and history study we can't conclude that Bitcoin is helpful or dangerous. Media is playing a major role in promoting negativity about bitcoin. Bitcoin is an investment with high potential gains but with little potential losses. Many people became financially free and self employed by investing in Bitcoin. But people are misusing bitcoin for their personal benefits that not the fault of bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a longer process also.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

Hi there MuhNofa! I think you have heard or read news that people are getting scammed due to the investment they have done which ended in bankruptcy.   But if you are referring dangerous as in a tragedy which  involves life and death issue. I have read a news in an asian country I cant remember if it is thailand. What happened is a man has been get drunk by the suspect and pointed a knife to extort his bitcoins that is in his mobile phone app. Luckily the victim is not killed and exited with minimal damage. But the bitcoins is transferred to the criminal wallet. The good thing is that, the victim reported it to the police and the criminals were been caught and the bitcoin is returned.  
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

Bitcoin start from good activities, but it is then boost by those people in the underground market or black market. One of the early example of it is the silk road. People can buy ans sell drugs, guns and illegal stuffs there using bitcoin as a payment. So if you are asking is it dangerous, absolutely it is. Imagine buying a gun to a non license person, who you did not knew or you can't even contact. The police can't even trace the transaction so any wrong doing happen during the transaction is absolute can be keep secret. And that could be so dangerous.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Bitcoin is the one of the best currency in the world now. It is true that bitcoin price going to ups and down in a very short time,But bitcoin price going to high and high in day by day. Many people are going to invest in bitcoin everyday. It is most trusted coin now in online market.Some country not allow it for there country but all over the world its a famous currency. Bitcoin is a profitable currency it is not dangerous... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:46:16 AM

basically bitcoin is not dangerous but rather they are afraid this btcoin will control the local currency and they are afraid Many people invest into bitcoin, they will leave the current currency because they are sure bitcoin currency is valuable and currency in the future
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:52:47 AM

yes it is and its not. why it is ? its simply because you can loss in buying bitcoin when the price goes very low and when you buy wrong coins. it also not dangerous because you can use it to earn money or cryptocurrency coins.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:16:35 AM

The reason why it will become a threat and become dangerous to others is that if someone or some groups would use it in illegal means like dealing secret transaction that possibly involves drugs, weapons and the likes. If a certain countries sees that potential threat of bitcoins in these kind of situations then they could possibly use restriction on bitcoins to control the transaction.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

Bitcoin is not dangerous, it is depends to how you use bitcoin, some country not accept bitcoin because they thinks it is possible to use in illegal activities and scam. Bitcoin makes money so that it is help a lot to us. Hoping that we used it in the right way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: