Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
It's not the bitcoin is the dangerous here but the people who uses it for illegal transactions. One of the biggest reason why other countries prohibit using bitcoin is to prevent scammers and illegal activities. They're using bitcoin in illegal transactions because it's decentralized and the people who transacts is anonymous. Scammers always exist even to the real world and they have no exception even here in the bitcoin community. Government leaders wants to protect their people from being tricked while using cryptocurrency and this is the reasons why cryptocurrencies banned in some countries.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:45:33 AM

if it is said the danger why until now the existence of bitcoin is still sought and traded all depends on the owner if they use as illegal transactions it will lead to danger and if they use as a necessity of life it will feel very blessing Wink
krungpuge03

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

If you use or invest in bitcoin properly its not dangerous ,instead  it will help you to earn money in the easy way in your daily life
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

Any investment is dangerous because investments are risky because of price and market instability and volatility. However, cryptocurrency can be profitable because of it's price volatility. Just imagine if you're one of the lucky people who have started investing on bitcoin when it was very cheap. Being informed and knowing when to buy or sell bitcoin can make you a lot of profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

I think it's just a fear for fear the country's currency is replaced by bitcoin and will disrupt the economy in that country.
whereas if the country can take advantage of the positive side of bitcoin then the country will get many advantages of bitcoin.

bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

bitcoin is not dangerous to me, if that person knows bitcoin !!! the opposite is bitcoin advantageous for its user. many countries prohibit does not mean illegal bitcoin,
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:04:33 AM

Some people use Bitcoins for illegal activities. But that happens to other forms of payment like PayPal as well.
It is the capability of some humans to misuse all sort of technology and system so the usage of bitcoin in illegal activities is not a fault of bitcoin but those bad minds. It is painful to see bitcoin being used in monstrous activities but there is a saying, “what you sow, you shall you reap”.  This is the way of the world, virtue and vice, light and dark, day and night all exist together. It depends upon individual which path he chooses.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

I think no because BTC popular now and much people use for transaction and any country legal use BTC but any country forbidden this BTC but safe i think use BTC
Catakou14

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

I think its not because mant people are atill investing on it. Itnjust depends on the person on what their beliefs are.
darksanya

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:51:06 AM

BTC is not dangerous, as long as you think your head. if you stop analyzing and will simply buy, do not fix profit and do not follow the news on the world arena, then in this case it is very dangerous
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

its dangerous if you dont know how to use it and for me i think countries only try to ban it because there is no tax on it

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

Other countries are banning bitcoin and the alt coins because they think it's a thread to their nation and economy. As to economy, bitcoin transaction is tax free which means the government  can't collect any penny out from that transaction alone.
And as to the welfare of a country, Bitcoin ca be used by criminals to hide from authority since transaction made in the blockchain is completely anonymous.

Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

I believe that bitcoin is not dangerous for countries in general, but for governments, banks and some other organizations. Problemma is in the blockade, and, more simply, for the decentralization of bitcoin. This is a great danger for these organizations. I think, it is not necessary to say why this is dangerous, it is probably obvious.

ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

There are various reasons in which btc were considered as dangerous for the nation and which resulted in banning of btc .The banning of btc has happened all due to the the lack of knowledge of what exactly the activities of btc are and what role it is playing in the investors life .Some government had fear that btc is a threat for the nation as all the people are rushing to invest on btc rather than making normal deposit in the banks when a person make btc investment the government does not get any kind of information about the user as it is a decentralized platform and they are not taxed for making investments on btc but the government did not try to understand the positive side of btc investment because when an investor find its investment profitable they automatically sell of their digital coins so that they can enjoy its profit and they cash out their money and it will be going to their bank account and in banks they are automatically charged service tax for the amount that is credited in their account which is normally contributing in the economic development .The government should try to realize the positive side of their citizen making investments on btc that it is naturally helping to improve the nation as well.In some countries the government gives warning to their citizen as the price of keeps changing every now and then and they don't want their citizen to end up in debts as most of the people were taking loans to buy btc which is not a healthy practice.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

There are certain points that bitcoins are dangerous to invest, bitcoin and other alt coins are not regular money, They are not backed by government or any other central bank. Virtual wallets used to store bitcoins do not provide the same safeguards as deposits made at a traditional banking institution. Unrecoverable losses may occur when bitcoin is stolen in this virtual wallets. Bitcoin values fluctuates enormously and can do so in a very short period of time.
cobeksede

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:41:06 AM

for beginners it is very dangerous to invest bitcoin because it does not grunt and shy to ask so it is very dangerous bitcoin for people who are just learning
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

Bitcoin Dangerous has two meaning for me. It could be harmfull and risky. Harmfull in terms of users or bitcoiners because of a lot of scamers that do everything to steal the bitcoin of others. Risky in terms of investment because bitcoin is volatile,there is always an increasing and decreasing of price.
In my opinion, there seems to be some confusion here. Bitcoin is a currency, with no specific head or organization representative. So it's no fault of cheating, cheating on the net, or in dealing with bitcoin. Is it possible for groups of bad people, or illegal organizations, to take advantage of bitcoin's popularity and create frauds, hackers, etc. Of course, bitcoin is unstable and risky for investors. However it can not be as dangerous as what you mistook. These may indirectly affect the bitcoin.

Talking about bitcoin, it is just a form of currency as many others. The only difference is that it is a digital currency and cannot be seen just like the physical currency we do. So it sounds ridiculous when we listen to the arguments like whether the bitcoin is dangerous or not. It is not any weapon that one can use to just kill other people, it is just a currency. Rather it aids us in many ways the physical currency is not able to, it makes transactions easier and more over it is way more secure to keep than the physical currency.
Herjuna

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

I think it's too early we say bitcoin dangerous or illegal, because the threat of bitcoin over the existence of the country's currency was said by some State Governments have not proved to be the truth, we should judge it wise so the existence of the bitcoin can be received by the State.
Kingigolo

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

Bitcoin is neither illegal nor dangerous in my opinion, if you understand that it's the investments in the coin that makes the price fluctuate then you'd understand why the coin has great potential. It still people that make the price dip, just like stocks.
maxjirawat

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

i think crypto(bitcoin) = opportunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: