Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:46:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2216 times)
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

I think Dangerous or not , is depend on the person itself. If he never believe about the bitcoin, than he will think it is dangerous since bitcoin is a cryptocurrency.
You will be at lost if you sell at this rate. Where as if you wait you will have a greater chance to redeem your loses and might profit greatly.
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous. But investing on bitcoin gives a little risk. But i am not think that is too risk, coz all investments gives us risk. Bitcoin is not dangerous bitcoin is helping to people and to the country to develop economy system. There are issues that need to resolve like slow confirmation of transactions, not yet accepted in other countries.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous. But investing on bitcoin gives a little risk. But i am not think that is too risk, coz all investments gives us risk. Bitcoin is not dangerous bitcoin is helping to people and to the country to develop economy system. There are issues that need to resolve like slow confirmation of transactions, not yet accepted in other countries.

Yes, you are right bitcoin is helping to people and to the country to develop economy system. but you forget something important that the currency of the nation will be controlled by Bitcoin, if bitcoin has dominated the world market, people will choose bitcoin as a valuable investment than local products, local currency or gold in a country

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

Yes Bitcoin is dangerous. but the dangerous level of Bitcoin is not so high. as Bitcoin is an investment that's why Bitcoin has a little bit danger. but in the world you won't get anything without giving anything.so if you want a huge amount of profits then you have to work with dangerous thing like Bitcoin.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

Why asking such a thing. Bitcoin is not dangerous, bitcoin helps you to earn more profit for your own good like building up your own business to earn from. Bitcoin like an investments it could multiple your profit as long as the price of bitcoin is increasing. Just be wise about trading you bitcoin to avoid failure.

dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

Bitcoin is not harmful to us who understand how to run it, but in some countries Bitcoin is considered dangerous because the country fears that Bitcoin might be used as a means of money laundering and financing terrorism. In addition there are countries who do not want the people who transact with Bitcoin transgressing the rules, so risk losing funds. Some say this investment has no basis. So prone to create bubble or bounce for those who participate.
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

Bitcoin can never be dangerous. It is a misconception of the people who have no idea about Bitcoin that Dangerous thinks. It is considered Bitcoin Dangeras because of the government's law on prohibit the Bitcoin.The Bitcoin dealer is illegal in the country, because Bitcoin transactions have been counted as a money laundering law.
lampukoe lumo

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:58:55 PM

Bitcoin is dangerous. I think bitcoin is harmless because bitcoin is a krypto currency, maybe people think that bitcoin is dangerous because the person misconstrued bitcoin. Bitcoin will be dangerous if bitcoin is used as a gambling place or buy forbidden goods by using payments via bitcoin. I think that makes dangerous bitcoin is the reason.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
which makes Bitcoin dangerous based on what they say and all I know is Bitcoin wallet cannot be traced,
the government can not control its price and its circulation, and Bitcoin can be transferred in a large amount of valuation in just 30 minutes even less.

JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

Bitcoin is dangerous also because its very high level of volatility on markets and you could loss all you deposit or 80% of that , which is very high risk and dangerous for newbie traders and investor.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

honestly i dont know why bitcoin is dangerous but i know the reason that government ban bitcoin from that country, because the government afraid that their peoeple (who lived in their country) dont pay the tax every year because their asset is on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so maybe government ban bitcoin for that reason

Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

Bitcoin itself should not be considered dangerous because it is really not dangerous. I believe the danger is in the people who use bitcoins as dangerous as it is in scamming and fraud system etc. So, be careful in joining some investment groups. You have to know first if it legitimate for you not to waste any amount of money.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

in my opinion they are afraid bitcoin will grow rapidly uncontrollably and many big investors are more interested in bitcoin than with bank products. According to them the anonymous bitcoin properties make them think bitcoin is used for crime. actually it all depends on bitcoin users if they are good people then bitcoin will be used for good things only but if they bad guys bitcoin can be used for money laundering or drug trafficking.

Ullienayla

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

in my opinion, many countries worry that bitcoin is used for criminal acts such as fraud, embezzlement, corruption, or drug trafficking, so there are still many countries who hesitate to legalize bitcoin, a dangerous bitcoin when used for criminal acts
RyanMarz

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:38:21 PM

It is dangerous because it scares the economic systems, it is as if the bitcoin wants to end or defeat a system that has been implemented in which the population lives monetarily controlled, that is why it is dangerous for them.
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

Dangerous bitcoins are also beneficial to you by bitcoin.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous. People who use it for criminal activity are. And it not only happens with bitcoin, it happens with every currency in the world. That doesn't make each currency dangerous.
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

if there is a person or government of a country that says bitcoin is dangerous, what I want to ask people and country is the data and facts in detail why bitcoin is harmful. Until now all the negative news about bitcoin I think only hoaxes want to drop bitcoin.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

There is nothing dangerous in a neutral financial instrument such as bitcoin. The danger lies in the mentality of the human being, capable of prostituting everything in which he can find the possibility of benefiting economically.

In the same way that a knife or a drug can have endless practical and noble utilities, in the wrong hands they can be highly destructive, which is why we can not blame the bitcoin for the misuse that some could give it.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:12:55 PM

The best reason for dangerous bitcoin is because it can interfere with many things and it's beyond the government's full control, that's why some do not apply flourish in the country because they know that bitcoin can return power to someone who wants to use it.
in matters in japan it's just a matter of introducing and applying some security rules on trading activities and can actually be a good player in a country's economy, but for a developing country it can inflate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: