Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

I think not dangerous, it is risky and some could lose there investment. We know that money is very valuable to us and it is not easy to lose them. My advice is to learn more about bitcoin and how does it works.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thardz07

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous but instead it’s risky. There are few countries that bitcoin will be prohibited because of highly risk investment reasons or other reasons are people using bitcoin for scam or for fraudulence. Maybe bitcoin will be dangerous to the people who holds a hundreds and thousands bitcoins.
salman21

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

It’s a blessing for us but some governments fears if they lose their control over economy and people.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

Actually I myself don't agree that bitcoin is dangerous. But, so far I know, some people may be afraid of bitcoin for:
first, they consider that bitcoin is used for some illegal transaction easily. It is not like the fiat or traditional currency bank that should involve their identity when going to have a transaction. Bitcoin allows whoever that want to do transaction everytime and everywhere.
second, It has a changeable or unstable price. It will influence the condition of the people living and currency with this unstable financial.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

Bitcoin is just a tool as much as any form of money. They said that money is the root of evil but then it is just a mere object and does not possesses any bad objective to humanity. Bitcoin tries to help the world. It's just a there are good and bad people. Please stop blaming bitcoin for other idiot people's choices to affect the economy.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous,it depends on people who uses bitcoin,if they use bitcoin in illegal activities then it is dangerous.For me, bitcoin is safe investment and I have nothing to worry in bitcoin.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

Bitcoin can never be dangerous. It is a misconception of the people who have no idea about Bitcoin that Dangerous thinks. It is considered Bitcoin Dangeras because of the government's law on prohibit the Bitcoin.The Bitcoin dealer is illegal in the country, because Bitcoin transactions have been counted as a money laundering law.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous. People who use it for criminal activity are. And it not only happens with bitcoin, it happens with every currency in the world. That doesn't make each currency dangerous.
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

It’s a blessing for us but some governments fears if they lose their control over economy and people.
Many people afraid with btc because they didn't have a knowledge about btc, and that make them to against me and btc here that just a people around me, think about in my country many people use btc but goverment and bank always ordered us (who use btc) to end using btc,they said btc is not stable, btc is not secure, etc. but i beleive btc it not dangerious and good for my future.
wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

I don't know why some people say it's dangerous and may be they just trying to destruct the image of bitcoin from investors because as what I have experienced it's very beneficial most especially in our finances.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

bitcoin is very dangerous in a country because, bitcoin is very anonymous and very difficult to track so it is very often used for negative things, such as money laundering, drug purchase, weapons, prostitution and others.

Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

what is harmful from bitcoin?
Bitcoin can help people's economy, can even change people's lives for the better. And that is a dangerous thing?
I think nothing is harmful from bitcoin, because I believe in bitcoin.
GeorgiyBilyk

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

while many in different media say that bitcoin is very dangerous, other people earn a lot of money! Now a lot of people, companies, states have opened their doors to receive a crypto market and bitcoin! I'm sure this is the currency of the future and we will not get away from it anywhere!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

Sorry, but what countries do you refer that have prohibited bitcoin? Bitcoin isn't considered a legal tender and that's normal, but in nearly all countries in the world, it's not illegal. You're free to buy it as an investment if you want...

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

the only thing that is dangerous is the cartel
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

For me no bitcoin is dangerous as long as people not to use it in an illegal transaction and uses for illegal purposes.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

Bitcoin is just a tool as much as any form of money. They said that money is the root of evil but then it is just a mere object and does not possesses any bad objective to humanity. Bitcoin tries to help the world. It's just a there are good and bad people. Please stop blaming bitcoin for other idiot people's choices to affect the economy.
I beg to disagree but for me it's not dangerous rather risky. Bitcoin is an investment and has a corresponding risk. But it's not dangerous because it's safe and secured. You just have to take care of it because it might be stoletrue from you with just one mistake. Bitcoin is safe depends upon you and it will never be dangerous if you're careful enough.

Y U MAD AT ME
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

if my opinion bitcoin is not dangerous, because bitcoin forum is trusted in japan country, and also official bitcoin forum, i also sure bitcoin will not die, hopefully bitcoin forum can be official in the world.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Bitcoin is a dangerous job because of the possibilities that its volatile value may fall anytime. We all know that bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency which may cause you for the loss of a lot of money for some reasons. If you are going to invest in bitcoin you should make sure that you are smart and wise before making a decision to avoid any further regrets and disappointment.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

We all know that bitcoin is very volatile which means there's always a possibility that the value will fall or rise anytime. To make sure that you don't loose any money, you should always watch out for any dump that may occur. When you see that the market is red, you should not sell while if it is green, buying would be very adviseable so that when the price is rising, your money will also do so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: