Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702650 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

The fact that the registration will take place without providing any documents is quite twofold, it can be treated as positive and negative.
Why? It seems to me pretty good that now you don't need those long and lengthy procedures to verify the identity
But what about the fact that a huge amount of money illegally earned will be laundered through this platform? Modern exchanges are not in vain introduce verification, I believe it is an integral part of the registration on the stock exchange.
Perhaps the developers rely on decentralization and simplification of all processes that are associated with cryptocurrencies.
That's the danger of cryptocurrencies in general, the fact that it is not fixed and completely decentralized.
Medal with two sides, everyone looks at his side, someone believes that the decentralization and blockchain future that it will change the world of people, and someone skeptical that all cryptocurrency is a pyramid and money laundering.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

The fact that the registration will take place without providing any documents is quite twofold, it can be treated as positive and negative.
Why? It seems to me pretty good that now you don't need those long and lengthy procedures to verify the identity
But what about the fact that a huge amount of money illegally earned will be laundered through this platform? Modern exchanges are not in vain introduce verification, I believe it is an integral part of the registration on the stock exchange.
Perhaps the developers rely on decentralization and simplification of all processes that are associated with cryptocurrencies.
That's the danger of cryptocurrencies in general, the fact that it is not fixed and completely decentralized.
Medal with two sides, everyone looks at his side, someone believes that the decentralization and blockchain future that it will change the world of people, and someone skeptical that all cryptocurrency is a pyramid and money laundering.
Everything will depend on whether mankind will find the right approach to the cryptocurrency and learn how to deal with it correctly.
costgranda

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Everything will depend on whether mankind will find the right approach to the cryptocurrency and learn how to deal with it correctly.
I agree that blockchain technologies are just beginning to be introduced into our lives, and much more will be done in this area.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

Decentralization and global integration are necessary for the cryptocurrency market. At the moment there is not a single P2P global market.
costgranda

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

Decentralization and global integration are necessary for the cryptocurrency market. At the moment there is not a single P2P global market.
Decentralization is good and it is also good to combine all cryptocurrencies on the same platform. But I want to tell you that modern centralized systems are more stable and manageable in my opinion.
leow

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

Decentralization is good and it is also good to combine all cryptocurrencies on the same platform. But I want to tell you that modern centralized systems are more stable and manageable in my opinion.
You do trade on the exchanges and if you had any dealings with the output and input of funds?
costgranda

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

You do trade on the exchanges and if you had any dealings with the output and input of funds?
I have no experience of trading on stock exchanges , I like to keep a bitcoin cold wallet for security purposes in the long term.
leow

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

I have no experience of trading on stock exchanges , I like to keep a bitcoin cold wallet for security purposes in the long term.
And I am an active trader and I can assure you that this activity is not pleasant. To wait for various confirmations of transfers,huge commission between the exchange and if you do scalping then it generally becomes impossible on certain exchanges because of their commission per transaction.
costgranda

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

Modern cryptocurrency exchanges are experiencing a lot of problems as their users, but the exchange trying to resolve it to make it easier for users to work.
leow

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

Modern cryptocurrency exchanges are experiencing a lot of problems as their users, but the exchange trying to resolve it to make it easier for users to work.
I do not know what they fix there ,the problems have been and remain, and I hope that this platform will say a new word in the field of cryptocurrency trading.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

I do not know what they fix there ,the problems have been and remain, and I hope that this platform will say a new word in the field of cryptocurrency trading.
Yes, indeed, some new cryptocurrencies will not find on any exchange, most exchanges have a meager choice of cryptocurrencies to buy, it's very bad .
leow

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

Yes, indeed, some new cryptocurrencies will not find on any exchange, most exchanges have a meager choice of cryptocurrencies to buy, it's very bad .
It will really be a breakthrough if you manage to combine a huge number of cryptocurrencies on one decentralized platform.
zero9119

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

It will really be a breakthrough if you manage to combine a huge number of cryptocurrencies on one decentralized platform.
When withdrawing funds, you need to first withdraw them from the wallet of the exchange to your wallet, this is a commission from the exchange .Then you need to find a better exchanger to bring them to fiat , there is also its own commission. As a result, you lose 5-10 percent of the withdrawn funds.
leow

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

When withdrawing funds, you need to first withdraw them from the wallet of the exchange to your wallet, this is a commission from the exchange .Then you need to find a better exchanger to bring them to fiat , there is also its own commission. As a result, you lose 5-10 percent of the withdrawn funds.
I can not imagine how in theory this platform can be distributed among people who deal with cryptocurrency. It is the most global and unparalleled and competitive marketplace.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

What is so fundamentally new is on this platform that no on modern exchanges. What will be introduced interesting functions about which I have not heard or because of his inattentiveness not read
leow

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

What is so fundamentally new is on this platform that no on modern exchanges. What will be introduced interesting functions about which I have not heard or because of his inattentiveness not read
Well, it is clear that all transactions on the blockchain with the application protocol ERC20, the cool thing is that your funds are stored in offline cold wallet. I can list the pros for a very long time
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

Well, it is clear that all transactions on the blockchain with the application protocol ERC20, the cool thing is that your funds are stored in offline cold wallet. I can list the pros for a very long time
Cold storage is very good, now exchanges are very often hacked and users ' funds are very at risk when they are on the wallets of the exchange.
leow

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

Cold storage is very good, now exchanges are very often hacked and users ' funds are very at risk when they are on the wallets of the exchange.
I think in general, this platform will be less prone to hacker attacks than existing exchanges more advanced security, techniques are applied on this platform
zero9119

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

It is very good that this platform will support new projects and tokens, it is very cool. New projects are very important to pay attention to them
costgranda

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

It is very good that this platform will support new projects and tokens, it is very cool. New projects are very important to pay attention to them
Many new projects and ICO do not have enough community or platform to convey their ideas and goals to people. Today it is very difficult to start new projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: