Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

It is very good that this platform will support new projects and tokens, it is very cool. New projects are very important to pay attention to them
Many new projects and ICO do not have enough community or platform to convey their ideas and goals to people. Today it is very difficult to start new projects.
Let's say if this platform is very popular and has a global character, then the road to life for new ambitious projects will be open for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

It is very good that this platform will support new projects and tokens, it is very cool. New projects are very important to pay attention to them
Many new projects and ICO do not have enough community or platform to convey their ideas and goals to people. Today it is very difficult to start new projects.
Let's say if this platform is very popular and has a global character, then the road to life for new ambitious projects will be open for sure.
Well, while we have the opposite. Many ICO today it is a SCAM , and people who got burned on these ICO a very negative attitude to all new projects that offer really interesting ideas.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

Well, while we have the opposite. Many ICO today it is a SCAM , and people who got burned on these ICO a very negative attitude to all new projects that offer really interesting ideas.
Therefore, I will continue to believe in this project and hope for its successful launch. Such projects should show the world that cryptocurrency is the future.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

Therefore, I will continue to believe in this project and hope for its successful launch. Such projects should show the world that cryptocurrency is the future.
I hope the project will really be able to show a new level of security ,transaction speed, and the safety of information within the network.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

I hope the project will really be able to show a new level of security ,transaction speed, and the safety of information within the network.
The developers first of all began to deal with this issue in the development of the project . Special attention was paid to the implementation of intrusion detection mechanisms and separation of critical components. Extensive research has been carried out on previous break-ins and security models of comparable exchanges prior to development.
glamor

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

nothing but bots here! I'm the only real human reply.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

LOCALCOINSWAP: A COMMUNITY FOCUSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE

As the interest in cryptocurrency trading continues to grow, many exchanges find themselves unable to cover the huge influx of new users. On top of that, fraud and recent hacks make many traders leery of using the available centralized exchanges. LocalCoinSwap offers traders a secure, decentralized alternative.

http://bitcoinist.com/localcoinswap-community-focused-cryptocurrency-exchange/
CoinFlipper80

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

LOCALCOINSWAP: A COMMUNITY FOCUSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE

As the interest in cryptocurrency trading continues to grow, many exchanges find themselves unable to cover the huge influx of new users. On top of that, fraud and recent hacks make many traders leery of using the available centralized exchanges. LocalCoinSwap offers traders a secure, decentralized alternative.

http://bitcoinist.com/localcoinswap-community-focused-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Good read
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

Just recently went to the forum. I was very surprised when I read the description of the project, an incredibly cool idea!
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Just recently went to the forum. I was very surprised when I read the description of the project, an incredibly cool idea!

What exactly did you like? And then the idea of ​​the project is one, and there are many implementations!
23coins

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

What exactly did you like? And then the idea of ​​the project is one, and there are many implementations!

Yes, I was generally surprised by the project, a very good approach to the implementation of the idea, the road map is painted very competently
Neymar10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

Yes, I was generally surprised by the project, a very good approach to the implementation of the idea, the road map is painted very competently

Did you particularly like the description or just the approach to the project? I do not understand
23coins

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

Did you particularly like the description or just the approach to the project? I do not understand

In fact, I generally liked the whole structure. Very cool team, which came up with everything.
Neymar10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:41:55 PM

In fact, I generally liked the whole structure. Very cool team, which came up with everything.

I agree, the team is very ambitious. I hope they have enough money to realize everything.
al1s19

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

now there are so many similar platforms, how do you differ from everyone? and where is the guarantee that all this will really be implemented? I will follow the sales
23coins

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

I agree, the team is very ambitious. I hope they have enough money to realize everything.

I also hope, since the project is very much in demand now in the sphere. There is not much competition
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

I also hope, since the project is very much in demand now in the sphere. There is not much competition

Sure, this area is new. I think will succeed
Neymar10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

I agree, right now the project should appear on the market to win it!
23coins

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:58:55 PM

Yes, yes, so we are waiting for the first news from the team
Neymar10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

Yes, yes, so we are waiting for the first news from the team

Are looking forward to! Something last time they were few. I hope soon will please the community with something interesting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: