Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

A fairly large-scale and ambitious project the development team is trying to implement it within 4-5 years very quickly for a single cryptocurrency trading platform)
4-5 years is quite a long time to develop a really worthwhile product, it would be strange if the developers promised to release the project in a couple of years, I think it is not possible .
I agree with you, the degree of complexity of the project, its implementation, marketing and competition are very high, everything should be at the highest level.
This platform has absorbed all the best that the blockchain industry and modern IT technologies can offer us now.
What amount of coins for trading will be available to users after the launch of the platform?
First, it is planned to introduce 10 most traded cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies that are in the top 10 for capitalization.
I wonder how many coins can this platform accommodate itself and ensure uninterrupted trade?
Very much ,later the coins will be added more and more. About 500 I think there will be and maybe even more, because the platform will actively support the starting ICO and their tokens.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

A fairly large-scale and ambitious project the development team is trying to implement it within 4-5 years very quickly for a single cryptocurrency trading platform)
4-5 years is quite a long time to develop a really worthwhile product, it would be strange if the developers promised to release the project in a couple of years, I think it is not possible .
I agree with you, the degree of complexity of the project, its implementation, marketing and competition are very high, everything should be at the highest level.
This platform has absorbed all the best that the blockchain industry and modern IT technologies can offer us now.
What amount of coins for trading will be available to users after the launch of the platform?
First, it is planned to introduce 10 most traded cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies that are in the top 10 for capitalization.
I wonder how many coins can this platform accommodate itself and ensure uninterrupted trade?
Very much ,later the coins will be added more and more. About 500 I think there will be and maybe even more, because the platform will actively support the starting ICO and their tokens.
Ie this platform will support the new ico? It's really cool,but there's got to be some sort of system for evaluating projects and their toxins, right?
costgranda

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

Ie this platform will support the new ico? It's really cool,but there's got to be some sort of system for evaluating projects and their toxins, right?
The community will decide what coins will be traded, if people think that this project is really promising then they will vote for the token to appear on the platform.
kaltar

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

The community will decide what coins will be traded, if people think that this project is really promising then they will vote for the token to appear on the platform.
Well, there should be some official structures that will assess the authenticity of these tokens and their viability. Society is not entirely competent in such matters.
costgranda

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

Well, there should be some official structures that will assess the authenticity of these tokens and their viability. Society is not entirely competent in such matters.
What ICO assessment systems do you mean? Something like a ranking of new projects?
kaltar

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

Well, for example  ICO Daily, ICO bench and other sites which give an estimate of ICO projects . I think there must be something like that on the platform.
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

My opinion is that large traders will not go to those marketplaces where they trade for more than one year. The level of trust in the new platform will always be lower
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

My opinion is that large traders will not go to those marketplaces where they trade for more than one year. The level of trust in the new platform will always be lower
Kheg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

If you had a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

If you had a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
Your arguments are absolutely not reasoned, you, as the miser continues to grumble, and to prove that all new projects including this one no future and the developers are not able to implement it.
Kheg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

Your arguments are absolutely not reasoned, you, as the miser continues to grumble, and to prove that all new projects including this one no future and the developers are not able to implement it.
I do not argue how to assure us the developers of the project will be really innovative in the field of cryptocurrency trading and has many advantages. I just wanted to say that no big traders will jump from Bittrex or Kraken to LocalCoinSwap.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

I do not argue how to assure us the developers of the project will be really innovative in the field of cryptocurrency trading and has many advantages. I just wanted to say that no big traders will jump from Bittrex or Kraken to LocalCoinSwap.

Kraken is the oldest exchange, one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges, there are very few trading pairs .As for Bittrex, there are of course more pairs,but there are constantly introducing some prohibitions to users of other countries, and the reset of all orders that are not closed for more than a month is generally no good. And you can consider the exchange endlessly, each has certain disadvantages that prevent traders from working.
Kheg

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

Kraken is the oldest exchange, one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges, there are very few trading pairs .As for Bittrex, there are of course more pairs,but there are constantly introducing some prohibitions to users of other countries, and the reset of all orders that are not closed for more than a month is generally no good. And you can consider the exchange endlessly, each has certain disadvantages that prevent traders from working.
Well, let's see how the developers implement their plans. If they succeed, I will be glad. A new exchange with such cool functionality and features will be in demand among traders.
leptoon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

I'm more concerned with the issue of localization. Will the project be localized to languages other than English. I mean white paper or a website.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

I'm more concerned with the issue of localization. Will the project be localized to languages other than English. I mean white paper or a website.

Previously asked about the bounty campaign, I think this will fix the problem with localization.
leptoon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

Previously asked about the bounty campaign, I think this will fix the problem with localization.
Well, I understood, but what kind of terms can we talk about? When exactly can you expect this to happen?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

Well, I understood, but what kind of terms can we talk about? When exactly can you expect this to happen?
I do not think that someone will be able to answer this question because it does not depend on the development team. It depends on the members of the campaign bounty.  Smiley
leptoon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

I do not think that someone will be able to answer this question because it does not depend on the development team. It depends on the members of the campaign bounty.  Smiley
Well, in any case, I hope this will be available soon.  Smiley
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

Are you interested in any specific localization or what exactly?
leptoon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

Are you interested in any specific localization or what exactly?
Any localization, it's not that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: