Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702646 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

Hi guys. How do you like this project?
Share your impressions.
Hey. Well, in general, this is a cool project. I have many thoughts on this matter.
What do you think?
I liked that in one place all the best services are collected.
It is very convenient. The developers have done an excellent job.
This is done so that even beginners can easily understand the project.
Developers take care of their participants. This is the key to success.
Do you know how many users have already joined the project?
I believe that a large number of participants means that the project exists not in vain.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

Share your impressions.
Hey. Well, in general, this is a cool project. I have many thoughts on this matter.
What do you think?
I believe that a large number of participants means that the project exists not in vain.
We will see. Now it's too early to talk about it.
I hope the project will exist without problems.
vvv8

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:23:39 PM

Share your impressions.
What do you think?
What problems do you mean?
Do I need to start worrying?
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

Share your impressions.
What do you think?
Not yet. But no one knows what will happen tomorrow. In addition, the rate of crypto currency is very unstable now.
Perhaps this will affect the project.
vvv8

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:32:45 PM

Share your impressions.
What do you think?
Not yet. But no one knows what will happen tomorrow. In addition, the rate of crypto currency is very unstable now.
Perhaps this will affect the project.
Well, I do not remember that the course was stable someday.
I hope that this will not prevent us from getting our profit.
Andreea B O

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

When will the project open a registration in the bounty program? I want to participate, but I can not yet. Please tell me, it's very important!
As far as I know, the program has already started and you can become its participant. What makes you think that it has not started yet? Where did you get this information from?
I read on the forum, and people said that soon the program should begin, there are a lot of willing, but the developers have not yet brought it to the final stage, so the program has not started yet.

When you read such news, then look at the date when the messages were written, yes, such messages were, but for a long time.

You're right, I did not even think about it. Thank you very much, I will register and take part now. Thank you!

And I'm interested in promoting this project that I see for the future. I can not attend the ICO but with great pleasure I will participate in the bounty. Where did you find the bounty information, can you give me a link? Thank you.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

The idea of p2p has been trading very interesting. I am surprised by only one question why it was initially impossible to create decentralized trading platforms for the sale of cryptocurrency?
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

The idea of p2p has been trading very interesting. I am surprised by only one question why it was initially impossible to create decentralized trading platforms for the sale of cryptocurrency?
I think the thing is that at that time it was physically impossible to implement a decentralized trading platform. And to this day, people continue to use them despite their shortcomings.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

I think the thing is that at that time it was physically impossible to implement a decentralized trading platform. And to this day, people continue to use them despite their shortcomings.
I think centralized trading platforms have not long to live. A couple of three years, after they replaced the decentralized improved trading platforms
Tobius

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

I think centralized trading platforms have not long to live. A couple of three years, after they replaced the decentralized improved trading platforms
The trend is towards decentralized platforms, as they have much more advantages over existing platforms. It is a matter of time before they completely displace centralized systems
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

The trend is towards decentralized platforms, as they have much more advantages over existing platforms. It is a matter of time before they completely displace centralized systems
These exchanges do not work in the interests of their users
Tobius

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

LocalCoinSwap offers users a completely different way to trade cryptocurrency assets.It's not just a trading platform and a whole community
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:38:44 AM

LocalCoinSwap offers users a completely different way to trade cryptocurrency assets.It's not just a trading platform and a whole community
I have heard that on this platform you will be able to add friends and view user profiles, this is really a different level of trading
Tobius

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:41:29 AM

I have heard that on this platform you will be able to add friends and view user profiles, this is really a different level of trading
The platform will be partially managed by the community which makes me very happy. Users will choose which coins will be traded on this platform and much more
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

I learned about the project very thoroughly. LocalCoinSwap can be seen as an exchange created for community, Traders can use easy payment methods anywhere and with any cryptographic coin where the profits belong to themselves. I am very confident and see potential. I will support the project.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

The platform will be partially managed by the community which makes me very happy. Users will choose which coins will be traded on this platform and much more
Also, the platform will provide a chance for a relatively new token to get on their platform by voting users. This will give a huge impetus to the development of new projects
mericy

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:48:04 AM

When will the project open a registration in the bounty program? I want to participate, but I can not yet. Please tell me, it's very important!
As far as I know, the program has already started and you can become its participant. What makes you think that it has not started yet? Where did you get this information from?
I read on the forum, and people said that soon the program should begin, there are a lot of willing, but the developers have not yet brought it to the final stage, so the program has not started yet.

When you read such news, then look at the date when the messages were written, yes, such messages were, but for a long time.

You're right, I did not even think about it. Thank you very much, I will register and take part now. Thank you!

And I'm interested in promoting this project that I see for the future. I can not attend the ICO but with great pleasure I will participate in the bounty. Where did you find the bounty information, can you give me a link? Thank you.
hi.i also want to join it.but i don't when the campaign will over.i find the ico is going.what is the exact date when it end?and where i can find the news?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

Seeing what the excitement is happening around this project really understand that it will be something completely new and cool.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:58:43 AM

Seeing what the excitement is happening around this project really understand that it will be something completely new and cool.
It's hard to argue with you here.  The developers really tried very hard to promote your project to the masses and I think they did it very well. About the project heard a lot of people
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

It's hard to argue with you here.  The developers really tried very hard to promote your project to the masses and I think they did it very well. About the project heard a lot of people
What is a look at the number of people in bounty company. It's just a huge amount . I have not met many people in any bounty.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: