Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my friends still think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi  (Read 1502 times)
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:11:24 PM

Yes! Why not? First think do you believe in Bitcoin and has it a great future? Than you will able to give the best advice. If you are new than don’t give him advice otherwise it will be too risky for you. First off it’s a volatile market and no one know what will happen in future. In this situation the expert users know this currency very well and believe it. So you can tell your friends to gather knowledge. Than tell him invest on it. Only depend on low price if he invest it they fall down a big trap because of lack knowledge. Or you can tell him that after invest he must learn about this currency otherwise you must lose your money.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:51:22 PM

how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?

Some people are simply close minded, and there's nothing we can do with that. If I we're you, I'd just explain to them what a "ponzi" really means and how bitcoin isn't a ponzi, because it never promised any returns. Don't waste your time trying to convince people in to an industry that they probably couldn't understand.

Yea you are totally correct. I have some friends like this too, but some changed when they saw results, some other didn't. I think its best to leave the ‘unbelievers’ alone else you will be blamed when they loose a penny. Let results speak

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
karlkino

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

Yes, even here my friends have the same perception of btc and cryptocurrencies in general. It is only right that such views are corrected by properly educating them on the potential of btc and cryptocurrencies in general.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

Refer your friend in no investing but we can earn like in gambling and in faucets all we need in that is to play then we can even just a little after that teach them how trading here works for earn also so they will learn a lot of coins there then if they already knowledgeable about crypto then they can use that to do constructive post after that if they rank up in forum they can earn by that if they have already or joined already in campaign here

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

If you have enough l knowledge in bitcoin you can explain to them that bitcoin is a legit investment or income. If you are earning in bitcoin you can used it as a proof of evidence that bitcoin is not a ponzi thing. or don't mind them because it is their lose not your if they are not want bitcoin.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?
it's hard to explain to people if the bitcoin price is going down as it is today, explaining with the real results we get from the bitcoin results they will probably believe by seeing the results we get

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

This world is made up of all kinds of people and there are people who just do not want to take steps towards success. They see every good opportunity as wrong and find some wrongs in it. I would advice that you do your best to explain to them the world we are in now and let them know how easy things have become. Probably they just need some education.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

that's very reasonable.
maybe they've never seen anyone who has successfully invested in bitcoin.
or other possibilities because your friends often listen to newspapers that rate the bitcoin world negatively. and friends do not want to ask to find positive news .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

Henry Ford once said; If you think you can you are right or If you think you can't you are right.
Its all up to your friends; If they think that the bitcoin is a scam or Ponzi, they are right but if they think otherwise,that Bitocin is legit, they are also right
yuni52

Activity: 203

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

in my country, always bitcoin into the spotlight of the fonzi business or money laundering and others, tired enough to tell the truth about bitcoin, just let me think we do the best for the family

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

Explain to them the knowledge that you know about bitcoin and if they still insist that bitcoin is ponzi and scam then let them think that way,ignore people who are against in bitcoin.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:53 PM

Skeptics will always be skeptics. The thing is, if you are having a hard time trying to convince them of the BTC, then show them how much it is worth, and that it can be legally sold for a high price. If something is a scam or a ponzi, then why does it have value, it is as simple as that.
those people who are thinking that bitcoin is a scam those who doesnt even know what bitcoin is and what bitcoin can really give to them so i think people are saying that bitcoin is scam because they really dont have the idea and the knowledge about bitcoin and people are afraid to loose money thats why they think its scam.

melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

Actually, it is hard to explain to the bitcoin industry, so people who have not come into contact with bitcoin think it is understandable that scams are a bit of a digital money transaction.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

Dear all,

I just heard some of my friends chatting in a gathering and they think Bitcoin is scam and Ponzi. I just give them a smile and wish they will educate themselves a bit.

So, I would like you to give me some suggestions, how I can give them some hints with soft words which can change their mind or at least give them some more space to think twice?

There are many people who are not yet open minded for bitcoin. It may also be because of the bad news that bitcoin scam here in our country the scam headlines are bitcoin but the company is scam. One of the news breaks bitcoin for beginner players in bitcoin.

I also had a lot of friends who were told about bitcoin but they neglected thinking that it was crazy I did not seem to be listening to me so I told myself I would prove what bitcoin was. After a few years ago, my friends have noticed that my state is getting stronger compared to them as they have seen me with a house and lot and home appliances. Many come to me friends. So if they do not believe you can prove to yourself what bitcoin is.
girirohit957

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

Tell that friend , now millions of peoples are working on this Ponzi scheme or blockchain technology , it will soon adopted by governments , then your friend start to invest ,
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:08:31 AM

Dear all,

I experience the same thing. There are a lot of people taking advantage of bitcoin's popularity. In our country, they created a NETWORKING investment where they recruit people to join and promised a huge amount for their invested money. This scam uses bitcon as their product and created a stigma of bitcoin as a scam. I always defend bitcoin whenever I got an opportunity to talk to the person I know. In that way, I can return the favor. Btc helped me in so many ways. Its not a scam and it will never be.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:23:50 AM

There is no point in converting people to this type of investment. I say live and let live. Not everyone is fit for this type of investment, and it involves lots of study and dedication to understand the technology.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:40:08 AM

Dear all,

Me too, some of my friends still think bitcoin is scam and ponzi I don't know why even I tell them that I work on it and I can earn from it. I tell them all the process here how to earn money and how it works but still they don't trust me because they scared. There are so many people scared in joining here because there are so many person that is trickster.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:46:20 AM

This is one of problem, having those people who will not trust and satisfied if they don't see in there two eyes. For me tell your friends that they are wrong about bitcoin. Talk with them I a good mode and bring the proof that you are earning with doing bitcoin.
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:51:27 AM

This is one of problem, having those people who will not trust and satisfied if they don't see in there two eyes. For me tell your friends that they are wrong about bitcoin. Talk with them I a good mode and bring the proof that you are earning with doing bitcoin.
No need to proves them, thy will soon finds it out once it fully accepted and use . they will regret why they didn't believe on it the moment they knew it

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: