Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786816 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
terrapinflyer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:03:12 AM

So, is cancelling and getting a refund from Minersource at all possible?

*snip*
I'm not hiding or anything(I didn't hide the whois intentionally), just don't know why you care. I'm just not exactly active on the forums. I have made a commit(https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer/commit/47956df9036fb838ecdfca417117286b558fdd2a) to cgminer though.

Can confirm James works for us over at minersource, that would be why his info is on our site. He is also one of the web devs on the new dzminercoop, hence that. Nothing really to hide there...

Im having a hard time seeing how any of this is relevant to this situation. Are we still supposed to believe that BA Matt and bobsag are the same guy cause Im not buying that at all. 

I would much rather have a discussion on a reasonable way that BA can make up for this debacle that does not screw either party. I was once told that when making a good deal neither party should be walking away feeling they have the upper hand. BA screwed up, we all knew that this was a possibility when we gave them our money. I would like to see this project not die in the water. I can understand that people are upset and want refunds, they are more then entitled in my option. Making threats, bitching, or spreading hateful rumors will not fix this situation. Im not buying that BA is scamming us either I have a hard time thinking that bobsag would risk his rep in this community by backing a scam. I could be wrong but this time I really dont think so.
tracyhh

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:30:06 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 08:33:36 AM by tracyhh

I received an email from you, I have been told  all Batch 1 orders will be dispatched on 1st of May 2014, it means the  Batch 1 orders delivery

delays....
  more important is if you dispatch on 1st of May 2014,it means all Customers like me will never make any profit at all  by using your products

considering the increase of bitcoin mining difficulty. and can never get my money back which I used to buy your products

so ,
I want to know what's the compensation for Batch 1 orders delivery delays??
how can I get it and more important is when it begins???

I have been told that you will offer free extra hashing power which consists of 25% of my purchased hashing power from your Rent-Some-Minions cloud program for 4 months. ist it means that I will just get 500Ghash/sec(my purchased hashing power is 2000Ghash,X3) by using your Rent-Some-Minions cloud program for 4 months for free?
just 500Ghash??omg....so sad ,so shamed.. when it will begins??when  can I use your Rent-Some-Minions cloud program for 4 months for free?and how can I use? shoud I tell you my pool informations like my mining worker name???

I just feel so sad about your delays...I will never try to buy more your products...
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:49:00 AM

Congrats. You did a search for Matt Carson and found a profile that admitted that it was the owner of minersource.net.
You're such a sleuth. You should work for the FBI

I think I may have something to contribute to the investigation:

Black arrow matt and bobsag both wear shoes.

You know who else wears shoes? The answer is scammers. I think you should look in to this further phinnaeus gage
terrapinflyer

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:57:10 AM

That hardly proves anything and his ebay account has 2 neg ratings. Your attempting to smear his name and your doing a shit job. I understand that you may be trying to help here but I do have to say that all your doing is making an ass of yourself. Like I said this is not a constructive conversation in the slightest, if you have some real evidence please provide it. Otherwise it seems like your trying to extract more funds from this group buy by spreading rumors and demanding some half ass bounty for your dead end google searches.  Do you have some kind of personal agenda or vendetta to settle? Are you trying to position yourself to benefit from this situation in some way?
maccd1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:25:09 AM

Has that link I sent help you Whois Matt X.   ERGO...

144aHQdfqgLoSEM9uZPD1KhJMCwpMsFHqM
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:52:15 PM

People need to chill. You invested on something that you should have known is high risk, high reward.

Sure, there was a screw up... But please reserve your freakouts for if there is another delay and no progress shown.

All I want is for the damn things to be extremely reliable and run for as long as there are bitcoins.

Might take some time for a ROI on my 10 X1's but as long as they keep working, I will have it and then some.

Worst case senario, it's funner than gambling and reading the entertainment on this forum is amusing.

Now, how are those monarch cards doing ? ... The only way I will be disappointed is if the Monarch comes out before I get my new toys, and work reliably.

there are always posts like this in every scammer thread...   sheep or shill??   I guess the training manual says act like the sheep you want and they will follow

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
f00Fighter

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:46:38 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 11:02:16 PM by f00Fighter

There is no denying that some out-of-proportion freaking out has occurred here.

Let's do a reality check. What are the circumstances? A manufacturer gave advance notice about failure to deliver on time, citing inability to deliver by agreed time a product meeting advertised specifications. They offered (but quite likely insufficient) compensation for the delay (then again, the delay may not fully be their mistake). Their mistake is definitely lack of openness, yet they have a prior record of delivering on promises, even if sometimes late (but not catastrophically late). As most manufacturers on this planet, they have a prior record of defects occurring in products. They have been advised by multiple people to supply more information in future, to avoid damaging trust. Some people who can be expected to publish what they heard and saw, are scheduled to meet and discuss with them. With this event, this manufacturer has lost some amount of their reputation, and customers exhibit varying degrees of disappointment. Meanwhile, in the relevant forum thread, a person who cannot discuss things in a sensible manner takes center stage and spotlight with funny pictures, large colorful text and the essential question of... whether two persons named Matt are the same?

W.T.F.

P.S. Regarding sheepishness.... as long as you don't invest money which you can't live without, is it prohibited to pick the "there is a dove on the street" communication strategy instead of the "my modestly sized bathroom is chock full of flapping eagles" strategy? Last I saw, one was allowed to communicate calmly (though it was also recommended to bring along a big stick).
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:09:41 PM

Let's do a reality check.

Followed by other wisdom.

If I had an interest in this controversy, I'd be counting my blessings that this purveyor of wisdom chose this moment and this thread to post his fifth post.  What luck.  He could have started posting years ago, in other threads, and the interested parties in this thread would now be without his guidance.

Forget ROI and fair treatment of customers ... the legacy of this product will be this poster and his disinterested, unopinionated way of passing judgement on the opinions of others.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
jimmothy

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:16:08 PM

Let's do a reality check. What are the circumstances? A manufacturer gave advance notice about failure to deliver on time, citing inability to deliver by agreed time a product meeting advertised specifications. They offered (but quite likely insufficient) compensation for the delay (then again, the delay may not fully be their mistake). Their mistake is definitely lack of openness, yet they have a prior record of delivering on promises, even if sometimes late (but not catastrophically late). As most manufacturers on this planet, they have a prior record of defects occurring in products. They have been advised by multiple people to supply more information in future, to avoid damaging trust. Some people who can be expected to publish what they heard and saw, are scheduled to meet and discuss with them. With this event, this manufacturer has lost some amount of their reputation, and customers exhibit varying degrees of disappointment. Meanwhile, in the relevant forum thread, a person who cannot discuss things in a sensible manner takes center stage and spotlight with funny pictures, large colorful text and the essential question of... whether two persons named Matt are the same?

W.T.F.

P.S. Regarding sheepishness.... as long as you don't invest money which you can't live without, is it prohibited to pick the "there is a dove on the street" communication strategy instead of the "my modestly sized bathroom is chock full of flapping eagles" strategy? Last I saw, one was allowed to communicate calmly (though it was also recommended to bring along a big stick).

+1

If you preordered nonexistent hardware expecting a guaranteed shipping date you are too naive to be playing this game.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:44:26 PM

W.T.F.

+1

If you preordered nonexistent hardware expecting a guaranteed shipping date you are too naive to be playing this game.

Bullshit!!! 1 month...ok...6 weeks...ok,but 3 months Huh  Time is money in BTCland,late means loss of income,VERY late means..........well you get where this is going Angry

Someone didn't do their math/planning  Roll Eyes  

I've been mining since June 2011,every ASIC I ordered has been late........except the ASICminer USB sticks I ordered in a GB  Wink

BFL-6/8 months  Roll Eyes

Avalon Klondike-3+ months  Roll Eyes

Drillbit-5 weeks,due to repairs being needed.Who's fault Huh  Can't really say,but BA was involved is all I know  Roll Eyes

At least the delay times WERE getting shorter....I thought   Cry

I understand that ASIC's aren't easy,but these delays seem very fishy to me.Just about every producer has been late,I just don't get it  Roll Eyes

It's like they're discouraging the public from buying hashpower,maybe they just want to sell to "Mining Corperations" only Huh

Just getting tired of it............but what can we do Huh Nothing  Angry

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
jimmothy

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:56:34 PM

W.T.F.

+1

Bullshit!!! 1 month...ok...6 weeks...ok,but 3 months Huh  Time is money in BTCland,late means loss of income,VERY late means..........well you get where this is going Angry

I've been mining since June 2011,every ASIC I ordered has been late........except the ASICminer USB sticks I ordered in a GB  Wink

Drillbit-5 weeks,due to repairs being needed.Who's fault Huh  Can't really say,but BA was involved is all I know  Roll Eyes

I understand that ASIC's aren't easy,but these delays seem very fishy to me.Just about every producer has been late,I just don't get it  Roll Eyes

It's like they're discouraging the public from buying hashpower,maybe they just want to sell to "Mining Corperations" only Huh

When you preorder a piece of nonexistent hardware you accept the fact that there is a 95% chance of delays. You made the mistake of assuming an estimated shipment date is anywhere close to the actual date.

What is stopping you from buying an antminer which ships now or an asicminer when they finish gen3?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:59:56 PM

W.T.F.

+1

When you preorder a piece of nonexistent hardware you accept the fact that there is a 95% chance of delays. You made the mistake of assuming an estimated shipment date is anywhere close to the actual date.

What is stopping you from buying an antminer which ships now or an asicminer when they finish gen3?

Most of my BTC's are tied up here  Cry   Personally,I accounted for a delay of no more than 6 weeks,after all my misfortune I did learn to do that  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:12:00 AM

Want the 100ghs for $350 but have to wait till april 14th to get em in stock.

Tax day, long time away. I will get one or some way to get to 100gh at a price like that somehow.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
n00dles0up

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:59:33 AM

bobsag is in china meeting the BA team rite now trying to get a handle on this situation. How about we give him a break for sec so he can wrap his head around this whole debacle before we all hammer him with refund requests. 

Going to the uk*
But pretty much you hit the nail on the head.

Where about in the UK are you going bobsag3? I have a week off work. Would love to meet you, have a chat and be another voice vouching for you (not that I feel you need it). I might be new to bitcoin, miner delays and what not, but surely a random member like myself will help some of the non believers.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:08:53 AM

"Burn in testing"

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nbq2XZaRsKknf5fcT2wTXvBS31PaUWSeX

Let's say you are a manufacturer, you took a preorder, you finished the machine, and realistically you can ship whenever the hell you want. Why ship before mining becomes close to a break even proposition?

A few may choose to do so out of a sense of honor, or perhaps concern about being revealed as a fraud. Many will not.

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:09:09 AM

bobsag is in china meeting the BA team rite now trying to get a handle on this situation. How about we give him a break for sec so he can wrap his head around this whole debacle before we all hammer him with refund requests. 

Going to the uk*
But pretty much you hit the nail on the head.

Where about in the UK are you going bobsag3? I have a week off work. Would love to meet you, have a chat and be another voice vouching for you (not that I feel you need it). I might be new to bitcoin, miner delays and what not, but surely a random member like myself will help some of the non believers.

London, then Reading. Id be happy to meet up, shoot me pm!
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:18:30 AM

Oh well! At least everybody in line got to meet everybody else, and now call all walk away whistling "Bitcoin mining is only a hobby to me...", with their heads held high, proudly knowly that they met bigger fools than thou.

CLAP  Grin  CLAP

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Lloydie

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:22:57 AM

I'm curious, hence asking. When Black Arrow final pulls a Monty Python parrot, which one of the following three choices sticks it up their investomer's asses first: Black Arrow, the vaporware maker?; Black Arrow's dozen, or so, resellers?; Or the various security outfits, pretending to be banked on the vaporware maker Black Arrow's performance?

I know, I know, that choosing the first one is hard, for each has been seriously vetted by the others, but give it your best shot nonetheless.

Take your time answering, but don't take too long, for the refund line is stretched around the corner. Not that corner, but the next one, directly after the other two. Apologies for the long line, but it seems that nobody from Black Arrow has come to the door to see what all the commotion is about, let along check to see if they have any new checks in the mail. Perhaps, all these folks waiting are at the wrong address. Nope, that ain't it! Right address, but wrong zip code.

Oh well! At least everybody in line got to meet everybody else, and now call all walk away whistling "Bitcoin mining is only a hobby to me...", with their heads held high, proudly knowly that they met bigger fools than thou.

~TMIBTCITW
At this point, you are adding nothing except misery to those who are already likely to be out of pocket. What kind of sick bastard rubs it in? Asshole.
jimmothy

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:28:09 AM

CLAP  Grin  CLAP

<I edited what you quoted: call = can>

Hell, these guys got people lining up and begging to be vetters:

Name:   n00dles0up
Activity:   28
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   December 06, 2013, 07:18:46 PM
Last Active:   Today at 09:59:33 PM

Why don't you go meet bobsag? If you are truly concerned about saving people from getting scammed surely this would be more effective than the useless shit your finding on google. Or would it be too much work to get out of your armchair?
Lloydie

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:37:15 AM

What you consider an asshole, sick bastard rubbing it in, I consider using satire to get the word out that the end is neigh and people should start requesting refunds ASAP. Ironically, from you post, you echo the same sentiment.
Hey asshole, I have 16 shares in r17. I don't need your fucking satire. I put faith in the wrong company and I don't need some wanker telling me I fucked up.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: