Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:50:16 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
yes it is okay to happen that but I know that smart city eco will not let the market price manipulate, so I think it will make a lot of money to invest in the project sce and share its tokens to other people.

I’m too impress also on this team because of the multi-concept idea they made on this platform project.
It would be a difficult challenge for them but a great breakthrough on the crypto industry if succeeds. On my insight on the Team they are so dedicated to succeed this project.

Yes, I am with you on this. Smart City Eco team is really a brave one. I admire their courage to dream big and make everything done one at a time to be able to ensure that the project will be very successful. The platform will surely help not only the users but the investors as well because they will be investing in a great project which promotes social responsibility.

This is really correct. I think we better support the project instead of throwing stones at them because of their imperfections. Though constructive criticism is a good practice, we better give our views on how they can improve the platform. This is a good project and everyone will benefit from it. Smart City Eco team I believe is doing their job very well. Good Job Smart Eco team and may the force be with you!
I think it is okay to throw stones, what matters is how you handle them. For Smart City Eco, they handle it smartly by taking notes of the criticism and transforming it to making it constructive for them. Such a nice way to handle the situation. Besides, all the stones throwed at them, had been an advantage to them.  Without the criticism they may not be seeing those not yet polished idea and didn’t make changes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

I've just discovered this project and I'm still in the phase of understanding how much realistic it is. Until when will the ICO run. And how is it going by the way?

yes i see it that way too, the project is very ambitious. 
I need to read more details about it.

Yes exactly, you need to read it again and again until you get the point of this project anyway. Aside from they are ambitious, I noticed that they are targeting all major online global economy industries. Which is I think it will be a big challenge for this project to achieve it, lets see what they can do about it.

smart city eco needs quite an amount for them to be able to deliver and bring about what they really want to do.
Coz what they want is a one stop city that caters different group or kind.

It does need a large sum of capital but it will be fine as long as Smart City Eco will be able to fulfill the purpose that the
whitepaper has stated. I honestly think that SCE will not have a hard time finding sponsors or business partners because of the
versatility of the said project.

Yes that's the reason why Smart City have ICO project to fulfill all the needed capital/funds to complete their plans and projects, and to attract investors and contributors to invest with them... For me smart city has all the requirements of a perfect project so for sure it will have many supporters in the coming days...
Yes, I agree.Building a platform with multiple uses and services offer gives their SCE tokens a lot of uses that will surely create partnership in
no time.

It's okay dudi with the partnership that it does not allow us to spend time with smart city eco and its tokens continue to increase
its use and its platform continues the service it serves to those who trust the sce to continue its service
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

Smart City Eco offer to us and provide a new and more convenient venue for the exchange of virtually all types of goods
Online shopping has become an important part of our daily lives in this generation.
Students and parents rely on the internet to acquire our needs with no hassle and affordable prices,
 Cheesy
i agree,most of our population nowadays are becoming dependent when it comes to the use of the internet. and smart city eco sees that, so they manage to innovate and make the online economy more convinient for its user and very reliable.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

Did you know that you can earn money by simply playing games in Smart City Eco platform? I have watched it in the new video released. They will also have games tournaments on the platform from which you can gain more rewards and prizes.

Here's the link to their new video presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUXKy7QBgzM
It is good if they will have also a monthly tournament for all gamers in the world. Each players will receive an adequate amount based upon his performance to the game. If they will do that, e-sports games will become more popular in every side of the world. I hope that I can join also in the tournament because I want to compete also with other users and shows to them my skills and abilities when it comes in playing games.
Well as they said everyone can join and play their games, and depending from the performance of the players if they will receive incentives... But i guess their games is definitely different from the games we're played, its like rpg and you need to build your own country for you to challenge other country something like that...

If you are really a gamers you will have no problem with that, and every games is difficult in the beginning and when you know all the rules and idea it will be normal games and the same games you played before... So Goodluck And Have Fun...
Well, every games at first is hard to play and very challenging, there are many games online that people addicted to play because some say that it is relaxing, and stress reliever too. Not just that, but there are many platforms that the Smart City can offer to online users too.

Good news for them gamers, at least, they are already enjoying and still have the chance to earn money.  I am not a fan though of online gaming but still I do observe that there are a lot of people are into this, then might as well earn from it also.
Your right, because while wasting their time on the games that sometimes the player is need to buy some needed on the games to play it, on this project the player can earn some token which is they can make this as their part time job.
Agree here. This time they will not just be wasting their time playing but they will also have the chance of earning. We cannot deny that there’s a lot o children that are very good in online games so let them not be wasted.
So much agree. Like my neighbors children they almost live in a cumputer gaming shop to play until midnight and to think they are very good in what they are playing but the problem is they are paying for computer use in the computer shop so if they are earning some tokens they will have they money back.

Well, it is a reality that most who are addicted to games are the children. Sometimes they even save their money just for paying the game, instead of spending on food.  Although it is good that there is a chance that they can earn money, from it,  the best that Smart City Eco is, they made a way for the children or all online gamers to avoid being  addicted to it.
Why do you prohibit the childrens from playing games? It is not really unhelpful to the children in fact, they will become more creative when they play games. If we always limit our children throughout this kind of innovation nothing will become to our child. The learnings of them become stagnant. Probably, SCE will not let our child to become addict, just let us become free.
But it depends upon what games they should probably be played and yes, games can actually help the children to become more creative and also to develop their thinking skills, but as what I have seen as of now young ages are being exposed to much using technologies which is not actually good for them and to their health.
You're right, it can affect the behavior and development of the child and it is not actually good for them. Children can still play online games but not too much, besides it is good for them to be exposed in reality world or in the environment in order for them to become more aggressive and have courage facing the truth, because as what they seen in the online is not actually the same as in the reality world.

I agree about the regulated usage of the child when it comes to online games. Proper guidance for the parents is a must. Educational games are also recommended especially those children vulnerable to the addiction to any online games. Smart City Eco I think have the capability to do regulation of this but as parents, we need to monitor our children using mobile gadgets.

Yeah as much as possible guidance of the parents is quite needed in monitoring their children when playing games, because there are games

that lead the kids to good and bad, which means this game depend they have. If is educational this will be good things for sure but if not like

gambling or online games I thinks that's not in a long run.
I agree with you dudi as a parent when our children are really guiding our way so that we can not walk differently so I believe we are in the belief. For the game I do not have to gamble with gambling for the person playing it can not be played. There are other games that can be valuable to help players.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

Smart City Eco offer to us and provide a new and more convenient venue for the exchange of virtually all types of goods
Online shopping has become an important part of our daily lives in this generation.
Students and parents rely on the internet to acquire our needs with no hassle and affordable prices,
 Cheesy

You are definitely right.  Smart City Eco is really creating a place that mostly caters to what is in demand.  I am pretty sure that prices will be affordable because, this will just be a jump start for them to really attract potential and loyal crypto users customers.
smart city eco is making its own eco system that deliver us efficient use of our online economy.
its innovating the users experience of using the internet. smart city eco is a very reliable platform and
will surely make your experience very a wonderful one.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

based on what i have seen, smart city eco is going so well each passing day.more and more supporters are being satisfied with their platforms concept.and im happy that smart city eco wants to improve our experience in using the internet. good job smart city eco!
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

The thing is if they can fulfill all of the things they said on their whitepaper. They are trying to build a community based platform where everything will be merged as one. I know its a good Idea but how can they do it? And it will take too long to be done too. But let's see what happens.

You are right. It looks like a jack of all trades.  You can use the phrase,  “We have it all, for you”. It will be great if you have solid and good plans to every concept.  I hope you will offer something different to every concept that is included in your project.

yeah it seems like those too good to be true project, But Smart city eco is working and taking step by step closer to there goal ,
 and like what they said they're using every little cent of the money they get for the development of their projects.
the smart city eco of all its projects is the only one it wants and we are there to achieve something that anyone it encounters to get the goal and to help each other develop the project sce.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

Did you know that you can earn money by simply playing games in Smart City Eco platform? I have watched it in the new video released. They will also have games tournaments on the platform from which you can gain more rewards and prizes.

Here's the link to their new video presentation:
It is good if they will have also a monthly tournament for all gamers in the world. Each players will receive an adequate amount based upon his performance to the game. If they will do that, e-sports games will become more popular in every side of the world. I hope that I can join also in the tournament because I want to compete also with other users and shows to them my skills and abilities when it comes in playing games.
Well as they said everyone can join and play their games, and depending from the performance of the players if they will receive incentives... But i guess their games is definitely different from the games we're played, its like rpg and you need to build your own country for you to challenge other country something like that...

If you are really a gamers you will have no problem with that, and every games is difficult in the beginning and when you know all the rules and idea it will be normal games and the same games you played before... So Goodluck And Have Fun...
Well, every games at first is hard to play and very challenging, there are many games online that people addicted to play because some say that it is relaxing, and stress reliever too. Not just that, but there are many platforms that the Smart City can offer to online users too.

Good news for them gamers, at least, they are already enjoying and still have the chance to earn money.  I am not a fan though of online gaming but still I do observe that there are a lot of people are into this, then might as well earn from it also.
Your right, because while wasting their time on the games that sometimes the player is need to buy some needed on the games to play it, on this project the player can earn some token which is they can make this as their part time job.
Agree here. This time they will not just be wasting their time playing but they will also have the chance of earning. We cannot deny that there’s a lot o children that are very good in online games so let them not be wasted.
So much agree. Like my neighbors children they almost live in a cumputer gaming shop to play until midnight and to think they are very good in what they are playing but the problem is they are paying for computer use in the computer shop so if they are earning some tokens they will have they money back.

Well, it is a reality that most who are addicted to games are the children. Sometimes they even save their money just for paying the game, instead of spending on food.  Although it is good that there is a chance that they can earn money, from it,  the best that Smart City Eco is, they made a way for the children or all online gamers to avoid being  addicted to it.
Why do you prohibit the childrens from playing games? It is not really unhelpful to the children in fact, they will become more creative when they play games. If we always limit our children throughout this kind of innovation nothing will become to our child. The learnings of them become stagnant. Probably, SCE will not let our child to become addict, just let us become free.
But it depends upon what games they should probably be played and yes, games can actually help the children to become more creative and also to develop their thinking skills, but as what I have seen as of now young ages are being exposed to much using technologies which is not actually good for them and to their health.
You're right, it can affect the behavior and development of the child and it is not actually good for them. Children can still play online games but not too much, besides it is good for them to be exposed in reality world or in the environment in order for them to become more aggressive and have courage facing the truth, because as what they seen in the online is not actually the same as in the reality world.

I agree about the regulated usage of the child when it comes to online games. Proper guidance for the parents is a must. Educational games are also recommended especially those children vulnerable to the addiction to any online games. Smart City Eco I think have the capability to do regulation of this but as parents, we need to monitor our children using mobile gadgets.
for me as a parent it is not bad for children to use a gadget. But it's appropriate for her age because this gadget will let you on a child will bring her badly. It's a gadget I do not have Parents guide them to learning something bad and do not help them. so smart city eco can help children with online educational games that are of great value to education.
modern is the time for us so the gadgets can greatly help kids especially in the school. and many have learned in online educational games, so as parents we guide them into learning so they can learn. With the help of smart city eco in its system of online game games, it has become more and more expansive.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

based on what i have seen, smart city eco is going so well each passing day.more and more supporters are being satisfied with their platforms concept.and im happy that smart city eco wants to improve our experience in using the internet. good job smart city eco!
i must agree, smart city eco is revolutionizing the use on the internet for its users.and smart city eco platform has different varieties of online uses such as online gambling,online shopping,online gaming and a online job portal and as long as you're in their site your time will not go to waste bacuase they will reward you for using or staying in their site.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

Have you seen their Revised Whitepaper yet? Its new now. Come and take a look. You will surely be amazed by the changes they made as well as their official site. Refer to the links below.

Whitepaper: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/b46aa3_6876d3662e7a4dc6b0732a2d190e0c38.pdf

I saw some changes not only in the way they presented the whole concept in the whitepaper but they omitted something too. Check it for yourself.
Amazing. They really made a change. It is more presentable now and more clear. But i noticed something. I think they removed the job hiring platform from the services they are going to offer.

I checked it out and yes, the version 2.0 is much clearer and has more positive vibe in it. For the jobsite platform I think its still there.

"We want to provide people with a solution for unemployment, also to provide solution for people looking to hire someone to finish some work they do not want to do or have no knowledge to finish it, additionally, to provide outsourcing platform to other ICOs and partners." quoted from the whitepaper

Well this is a good progress for Smart City Eco. I hope more people and investors will be enlightened with their new whitepaper.

I also check the updated whitepaper and I want to highlight the services or products that will be available with Smart City Eco.

1. We want to provide people with a solution for unemployment - Online job site platform

2. We want to implement a shopping center and get the goods delivered to your home address. - Online Marketplace

3. Gaming incentivized by possible profits - Gaming

4. Recreational gambling with multiple games offered - Gambling

5. A social platform that will connect people together - Social Networking platform

6. Multi currency wallet - Smart City Eco's own crypto wallet.

Here are the features I highlighted with my comment on the side. What do you think about this?

Gaming is just one of the feature of Smart City Eco. I see that more and more users are interested in the gaming feature. To quote on previous post, you can see that Smart City Eco is not just about gaming but many more. I am also excited to try out online shopping with Smart City Eco.

Its good to know that Smart City Eco is willing to improve their whitepaper and presentation even on the early stages of its progress. This is a good sign that the company is willing to make changes for the betterment of the project. Nice post there as well chess888. It highlights the features of Smart City Eco. Well you can't deny that a lot of people our young at heart and would still love to play games despite being older now. Most professional gamer are adults and some do get paid or sponsored by companies. I myself would be willing to play games and of course with rewards how can you say no. Great job Smart City Eco.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:15:20 PM

Have you seen their Revised Whitepaper yet? Its new now. Come and take a look. You will surely be amazed by the changes they made as well as their official site. Refer to the links below.

Whitepaper: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/b46aa3_6876d3662e7a4dc6b0732a2d190e0c38.pdf

I saw some changes not only in the way they presented the whole concept in the whitepaper but they omitted something too. Check it for yourself.
Amazing. They really made a change. It is more presentable now and more clear. But i noticed something. I think they removed the job hiring platform from the services they are going to offer.

I checked it out and yes, the version 2.0 is much clearer and has more positive vibe in it. For the jobsite platform I think its still there.

"We want to provide people with a solution for unemployment, also to provide solution for people looking to hire someone to finish some work they do not want to do or have no knowledge to finish it, additionally, to provide outsourcing platform to other ICOs and partners." quoted from the whitepaper

Well this is a good progress for Smart City Eco. I hope more people and investors will be enlightened with their new whitepaper.

I also check the updated whitepaper and I want to highlight the services or products that will be available with Smart City Eco.

1. We want to provide people with a solution for unemployment - Online job site platform

2. We want to implement a shopping center and get the goods delivered to your home address. - Online Marketplace

5. A social platform that will connect people together - Social Networking platform

Here are the features I highlighted with my comment on the side. What do you think about this?

Gaming is just one of the feature of Smart City Eco. I see that more and more users are interested in the gaming feature. To quote on previous post, you can see that Smart City Eco is not just about gaming but many more. I am also excited to try out online shopping with Smart City Eco.

Its good to know that Smart City Eco is willing to improve their whitepaper and presentation even on the early stages of its progress. This is a good sign that the company is willing to make changes for the betterment of the project. Nice post there as well chess888. It highlights the features of Smart City Eco. Well you can't deny that a lot of people our young at heart and would still love to play games despite being older now. Most professional gamer are adults and some do get paid or sponsored by companies. I myself would be willing to play games and of course with rewards how can you say no. Great job Smart City Eco.

Thanks for that Chess888. I think you did a great job highlighting the features. Well we can always read the whole whitepaper from the link. Its just a bit frustrating to know that gaming will be the last portion to be available with Smart City Eco. I hope they can at least put some teasers on the midway of their development. With so many things available with Smart City Eco, does this not compromise user security?
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

Thanks for that Chess888. I think you did a great job highlighting the features. Well we can always read the whole whitepaper from the link. Its just a bit frustrating to know that gaming will be the last portion to be available with Smart City Eco. I hope they can at least put some teasers on the midway of their development. With so many things available with Smart City Eco, does this not compromise user security?

I don't think security will be an issue for Smart City Eco. In fact their multi currency wallet will offer more security for its users. Being able to accommodate multiple types of currency in one wallet will be the type of crypto currency wallet in the future. Crypto wallets should be secured for the users and also safe during transaction and transfer of crypto currencies. This is just one area of Smart City Eco and I believe that each area or platform within Smart City Eco will have its own security feature installed. Running on blockchain technology is one thing that can help maintain transparency security for the whole platform.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

I don't think security will be an issue for Smart City Eco. In fact their multi currency wallet will offer more security for its users. Being able to accommodate multiple types of currency in one wallet will be the type of crypto currency wallet in the future. Crypto wallets should be secured for the users and also safe during transaction and transfer of crypto currencies. This is just one area of Smart City Eco and I believe that each area or platform within Smart City Eco will have its own security feature installed. Running on blockchain technology is one thing that can help maintain transparency security for the whole platform.

Thanks. It is quite flattering to have your name mentioned on a post. Anyway, as I said gaming is just one feature of Smart City Eco, and you have no choice but to try out the other feature first since gaming will be released on the last part of the project. Let us support first the ICO of Smart City Eco and wish them Good luck. More power to the developers team and you guys who are reading the posts here.
edimundooliver

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

excellent project, I'm expecting to launch the token
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:01:32 AM

I dont really understand some comments here about the Online games,
are they referring with RPGs and some adventure games or what ever?
all i can see on the project about gaming is just gambling and the other project is not related to it!
there will be some hiring and others.
It is just an opinion and besides we all know that the game is actually all about gambling. As what I see it is good having a different types of a game, so that the user's or player's can get into boredom because some of the game they have already played it and they want to try something new.

Online games were mentioned in their Smart City Eco video presentation. I am also thinking about what kind of games will it be but definitely, online games are definitely different from gambling. They have also mentioned Tournaments which can only be done through online games and not through gambling. The good thing is that by playing on online games, the player can earn rewards from it.
You`re right they don`t mentioned what the games would the users were going to be played and besides as what you have said online games are definitely different from gambling, but this is the first time that gambling is applicable in online games were the users can actually earn rewards through joining tournaments or achievement quest of the games.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

Smart City Eco is an interesting project. The platform has been available in demand, in transactions already and are in the market. Pricing, speed, usability and ease are the strengths of the online economy. Teams will continue to improve technology so that community project ideas are more strongly supported.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:19:15 AM

I dont really understand some comments here about the Online games,
are they referring with RPGs and some adventure games or what ever?
all i can see on the project about gaming is just gambling and the other project is not related to it!
there will be some hiring and others.
It is just an opinion and besides we all know that the game is actually all about gambling. As what I see it is good having a different types of a game, so that the user's or player's can get into boredom because some of the game they have already played it and they want to try something new.

Online games were mentioned in their Smart City Eco video presentation. I am also thinking about what kind of games will it be but definitely, online games are definitely different from gambling. They have also mentioned Tournaments which can only be done through online games and not through gambling. The good thing is that by playing on online games, the player can earn rewards from it.

I've watched it too and AnnDerSon was right about Online Games and Gambling. They are two different things I guess. One is for the teens and young-hearted while Online Gambling is for adults who are in the right age already. You can check the video presentation if you like.

Here's the link:

Why is it that the video cannot be played? I guess it would be nice if we can also see what Smart City Eco video was being presented about the games they were going to be launched.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:34:17 AM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
yes it is okay to happen that but I know that smart city eco will not let the market price manipulate, so I think it will make a lot of money to invest in the project sce and share its tokens to other people.

I’m too impress also on this team because of the multi-concept idea they made on this platform project.
It would be a difficult challenge for them but a great breakthrough on the crypto industry if succeeds. On my insight on the Team they are so dedicated to succeed this project.

Yes, I am with you on this. Smart City Eco team is really a brave one. I admire their courage to dream big and make everything done one at a time to be able to ensure that the project will be very successful. The platform will surely help not only the users but the investors as well because they will be investing in a great project which promotes social responsibility.
I guess it`s not bad if they dream this kind of a big concept and the idea is very unique from other projects, they maybe have a very strong trust of handling this project and besides people are getting interested it if this project will gain more popular in our online economy.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

Casino playing maybe the one that will brought this project through success. Many people are giving into playing casino games. Good sign of interest on this feature of the project. One question only, what games you will offer on this concept?

But since that is also a huge market there will be a lot of business competing for this space. It is popular but competition is strong.
You are right. Competetion indeed is strong but the most profitable and the most creative one will get more players. The one with more chance of profit and winning will catch more gamblers. Smart City Eco will for sure make it happen.

It maybe for now Smart city eco is not in the stage of being one of the giants competitors, sooner or later they can reach what they want it to

be. But the most important things for now is to spread out the Smart city eco to anyone to share it in the social media friends in twitter,

Facebook, Telegrams, Medium or more to make it happen, sin't right?

I doubt it, smart city eco doesn't focuses only on online casino, they have lot of services to offer.
And also not all person who will use this project is a gambler. There are also people who are social media addict. I think it's safe to say that all services in smart city eco will brought this to success.
They focus on entertainment as a whole.Online shopping, games and even gambling, they are all considered to be activities that give people leisure and fun.Smart City Eco offers entertainment with more profita le means in the most convenient way.With  Blockchain tech governing it, there is no need to be concerned in terms of the security.

You are right, what people needs nowadays is that to entertain because of their busy days and no time to go outside, but no need to worry about because there are online games, gambling, and also shopping that most women really like to do, well almost men are likely to do the games and gambling, but luckily this project think about what more women want to do and that is to make shopping.
and as what i had seen and what they have said, there are lots of things they can offer aside from providing entertainment. i do hope that they could actually provide what they are planning to do and planning to offer among the users.
Well, for me, having a secured wallet is enough because that is the most important for me that through the use of online wallet is important for the crypto users, I really hope that this will become easily for us to use their wallet with assurance that it is impossible to hack.
This is what we need in Smart City Eco. I know that they will give a complete package but they did not tackle how does the people will become secure in using their application. Every cryptocurrency users want to have a secured wallet because even they get a lot of amount in gambling, if the SCE tokens are not safe to our wallet, its useless.

Maybe they will offer bigtime Casino playing games.
I’m not into playing casino but as a project developer they were thinking of what the costumer, user and player want and needs. This maybe a big challenge on the Team so they will provide a good service on the users.
You are right! and they need also to be trusted in order to their system will become more popular and very applicable for those who play Casino Games. This is a great opportunity for those who play gambling and it is also challenging for the team to have a very well secured system.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:10:56 AM

Thanks. It is quite flattering to have your name mentioned on a post. Anyway, as I said gaming is just one feature of Smart City Eco, and you have no choice but to try out the other feature first since gaming will be released on the last part of the project. Let us support first the ICO of Smart City Eco and wish them Good luck. More power to the developers team and you guys who are reading the posts here.
Wow! They change there whitepaper well. It is clean and more presentable now. I've monitoring this project last week and thought you haven't plans on the whitepaper and now your presentation is a blast. I'm well impressed on you guys, you did well on changing your whitepaper. Around of applause everyone.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: