Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

"In Smart City Eco you will be rewarded for your time"

This is really something. Imagine how great is the platform? There's no wasted time spent. Everything will be rewarded as long as you are doing something on the platform as enjoyable as online games. Yes, you heard it right! Online games and Tournaments!

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

Wow! This is one of the exciting feature of Smart City Eco, i am.not.into gaming but i can feel the adrenaline of the gamers rushing with this news.  It is not just enjoyment, but also earning from the things to enjoy.  Such a positive vibes for the gamers and also for all crypto users.

Online gamers will surely get excited to check on this Smart City Eco platform! Who would turn down a reward
like SCE is offering ?A platform where you can have fun playing online games and at the same time have an opportunity
to be rewarded depending on how well you played their  games.

That`s right I agree with you there is no such games like what Smart City Eco did and besides people right now are rushing to know what games should they probably released and I am also waiting for it also just hoping that I can enjoy much of my time playing with those games and gain some rewards.

I doubt it, well there are also games that offers reward, just like bitcoin rush and etc. but the difference I think is that the games SCE will offer is much cooler than other games, I guess the game is not boring and very entertaining.

First game will be the simulation of the real world browzer game driven by economy setup and everything u paid and got rewarded with in regular games ( gold, virtual dollars, and many other virtual game currencies ) will be paid out here in sce tokens and good gamers will be rewarded accordingly also the non investing players and small investment players will have the chance to earn but lesser amount all will be developed and planned accordingly and its planned to be developed in latter stages of the project but gaming will be the cream on the cake and will set the platform apart and give her the true shine that was envisioned to have once the idea was created.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siakol

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

This is really something. Imagine how great is the platform? There's no wasted time spent. Everything will be rewarded as long as you are doing something on the platform as enjoyable as online games. Yes, you heard it right! Online games and Tournaments!

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

Wow! This is one of the exciting feature of Smart City Eco, i am.not.into gaming but i can feel the adrenaline of the gamers rushing with this news.  It is not just enjoyment, but also earning from the things to enjoy.  Such a positive vibes for the gamers and also for all crypto users.

Online gamers will surely get excited to check on this Smart City Eco platform! Who would turn down a reward
like SCE is offering ?A platform where you can have fun playing online games and at the same time have an opportunity
to be rewarded depending on how well you played their  games.

That`s right I agree with you there is no such games like what Smart City Eco did and besides people right now are rushing to know what games should they probably released and I am also waiting for it also just hoping that I can enjoy much of my time playing with those games and gain some rewards.

I doubt it, well there are also games that offers reward, just like bitcoin rush and etc. but the difference I think is that the games SCE will offer is much cooler than other games, I guess the game is not boring and very entertaining.

First game will be the simulation of the real world browzer game driven by economy setup and everything u paid and got rewarded with in regular games ( gold, virtual dollars, and many other virtual game currencies ) will be paid out here in sce tokens and good gamers will be rewarded accordingly also the non investing players and small investment players will have the chance to earn but lesser amount all will be developed and planned accordingly and its planned to be developed in latter stages of the project but gaming will be the cream on the cake and will set the platform apart and give her the true shine that was envisioned to have once the idea was created.

I see, It is well explained, thank you for that, everyone is mentioning what type of games will be your platform have, I see it will be a good platform for both gamers and online shoppers. I already read your white paper and all is clear there.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

Waves Wallet and Platform

Trade without limits
"There are no limits on withdrawals, and any cryptocurrency purchased immediately appears in your wallet’s balance."
Trade quickly and safely
"A centralized matcher and high channel capacity allow you to make deals as quickly as on a centralised exchange, but without the risk of losing your money."

-For more info about Waves Wallet and Platform ---> https://wavesplatform.com/

It will be great if they can provide free SCE token on waves. Just my thought. Anyway it is great that they also offer their own wallet but I think they need to discuss further on what will be the advantage of Waves Wallet and Platform over other existing cryptocurrency wallet.

i just dont like the idea of choosing waves wallet, i just hope waves would develop there platform
so low percentage of projects that has been successful under waves. i just hope this one would be different.
you're right with us choosing the wave wallet for what we want. I'm also one of your goals with no idea of the wave wallet idea, so the world of wave has a good platform even though the percentage of the project is low in wave.
well i think choosing waves is a great idea, based on their wed site there are some benefits by using waves platform.
one of those benefits is the tokens sold in the ICO phase up to 50% rest locked until their platform releases.

We can look forward to this as well. Wallets are very important for crypto users since it is where we store our crypto currencies and use the wallet address to exhange our crypto to cash or to make transactions. It is important that the wallet is protected and secured. I think waves will be doing just fine in providing us this need for safety and security of our crypto currencies.

In relation with the wallets , I hope we can store some of the SCE tokens in some cold wallets, in order for us to save it wisely, the idea of waves wallet just like the other said in this thread is not a thing for me, I think waves will slow the productivity of smart city eco in developing its platform, It is also good that they can provide their own wallet where SCE tokens can be stored.
You are right about it, we can see how big is the help of Smart City Eco on us because as we can see about this project, they want to develop and help every people who involve in blockchain to make it become popular and they use a platform whereas people are easily engage like online shopping, gambling, and online games too.

almost all ico appeared in this forum of bitcointalk are aiming to help people, due to with those word they can attract people to support their project invest also. However, with SCE we can see that they really aggressive to get they want to get. Besides their goal is also for the better of our economy.
That's right we are very thankful having this kind of a concept and we all hope that this project will become more efficient and reliable to the user's in the near future.
Well, this is not impossible because this project has many concept and want to help many people in many aspect too, like in solving the different problems regarding the online economy that many people really want to solve immediately.
As what I see having so many concept is actually hard to be managed and yes it is an opportunity and users are reliable into it. I hope this will be the solution regarding about the problems in our online economy, well as of now there are a lot of competitors with this project also.

Indeed, having such many concepts in one platform is a burden, but I doubt that the team won't be able to manage the project. The project is a real help for those who seeks job, who wants to earn while doing what they want and because of that this project will be very popular in the future.
That is why their team is still open for additional team members because they have a lot to develop yet and they are also hiring employees to be for the platform itself. They need more team members, its a huge project and for sure lots of work to do too. But with determination and hard work thry will be able to make it for sure.

Funds dictate the size of the team easy and simple, and timeline for delivery. Smart City Eco is just a matter of time and the critical thinkers will see the benefits of this platform when delivered
and when compared to the traditional business that rose up from 90 s dot com boom we are combining those several solutions into one smart platform and making a smart business model.

The next question is can we deliver it and the answer is yes we believe we can 100% ! We have analyzed the needs and used the technical experience from our colleagues and determined it can be done very
easily in fact its super easy to make you just need the vision and enough funds to support that vision and enough will and work put into it.

We are not afraid to put in the 16 hour work days we just need to see the goal.

Strong team of players are nothing without a capable manager who is ready to join their team and be the first one to put in the work, strong team with weak leader is weaker then medium quality team with strong
minded leader and visionary.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.

For my own opinion this is too ambitious but it still can happen in the future. We won't know until they fully launched the project or start doing their platform according to their roadmap. I don't find a time on searching about the team behind this if they are fully competent to this huge project! Still, Kudos to the team and developers who will make this happen!

Well HappyDumper, they said they are still going to hire staffs that will be added to their team along the way as they go on with the project. Actually they admit that they are not well prepared yet and there are still a lot to do with the preparations. As of now they want to focus first on their ICO so they can raise fund for some needs of the project.

Thanks for the head ups bro! This ease my mind, so they are just in the experimental stage where everything can be revise and improve the project more! So ill just sit back and see how well this project can achieve and do in the future.

Even if they came a little unprepared and lacked some project presentation but the idea is overwhelming and on point in terms of the current industry where we need an all in one or jack of all trades platform like smart city.

Yeah i agree even if the whitepaper aren't well presented atleast they indicate the things they want to do in the current industry. I also see their webpage are little unpleasant to see because of its presentation but the projects vision and what they're trying do is what matter most.

Yes, I agree with that. Project may not have been well presented but the great extent of this SCE project that they want to provide
solutions to with online economy issues are definitely there.Venturing in this vast project demands thorough
review to materialize their plans and I am sure that the people behind SCE is doing everything for its success.

it will really be helpful that the flaws and problems had been pointed out. since it could actually be seen that it requires a lot of work to do, then it is also unavoidable that they can also miss some parts and had some failures, but there is no problem with, they should be thankful for your cooperation.
Since that this project aim is to help people to solve some online problems, this will make sure that there are many people who will want to try this because they believe that a project like this can be implemented easily and the success will surely waiting for this project.
yes i agree many people are interested in this project because they are confident in this project  they believe this project will be successful and stable.they will learn a lot in this project and can easily implement it.it is a good oppurtinity to everyone.

This project is really fantastic and amazing.
I’m way to impress on how they will run up the system of this project on 4 concepts in 1 platform. Challenge accepted by the Team. You guys are amazing. Thumbs up on you guys.
You right mate. A not so unique as other project but they are working hard for us to use a more friendly and socialized platform for us to build up a good community. Thumbs up on this platform and project.
As what I have seen the idea and also the concept of this project is, it gives us opportunity in our society with the help of friendly user's in the system and besides it is also unique it's because 4 concepts in 1 platform it really terrifies the other projects out there.
It's a very good idea dudi for the concept of this project because smart city eco has a system that is unique to everyone in its opportunities that helps our society and its users and the unique platforms that you can really say it can be quite a different project.
That`s right hoping that this project will be the most innovative to it`s what they really wanted to happened in their system. All users can be reliable to it and besides it is very useful to our society as what they have said in their white paper that they want also to lessen the unemployment, well it actually helps even though it`s not actually big but it is good that they still want to give opportunity for those people who are jobless.
Smart City Eco's project is a challenging one, having a multi-purpose platform with great benefits for its users. SCE is going to help a lot from ease of shopping, giving employment services, fun online games with earning opportunity, gambling feature, security of wallets, SCE tokens for those who are into Cryptocurrency and opportunity to those who wants to get into Crypto world, as well.  
Definitely challenging.  And the good thing is Smart City Eco is up for the challenge.  They firmly believe that all their concept will really be helpful to a lot people specifically the crypto users. This project will make a way for Cryptocurrency to be more popular and soon it will be used widely.

Point is to address the problems market is facing now and to provide solution for it.
rgmp7

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
You have some point joeljames23 ,instead expect the negative thoughts about the project of smart city eco ,,try to expect te positve output on this project,because it also key to believe for some potenial investor on this project althought this kind of feeling are norm,but the essence is must to look forward.
You have a point but we should also considerate the negative side of this project, because they also need to know what are the opinion of each person to their project and also for them to have a backup plan or solution on how to resolve if they have a problem regarding about their system. It is good to know that we all want this project to become successful, because of the idea and concept which will change not only in the online economy but also to society.
Well,I agree, better to know the advantages and disadvantage effect on this project  smart city eco to make sure and aware the good essence effect on this project for our society as well as community ,because  the market on this platform are aslo involved even for our children so that it must to study hard the concept,

That is normal, and it's better for the developer to know the weak part of the project earlier so they can check it out and look for an solution or put a back up plans... And this is happen every time coz we can't be perfect everytime, we are human...

Yes giving some feed backs about the project is not a bad thing to ask, it is good rather in developing the project, It is also good for those who have some questions regarding the platform itself.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

Casino playing maybe the one that will brought this project through success. Many people are giving into playing casino games. Good sign of interest on this feature of the project. One question only, what games you will offer on this concept?

But since that is also a huge market there will be a lot of business competing for this space. It is popular but competition is strong.
You are right. Competetion indeed is strong but the most profitable and the most creative one will get more players. The one with more chance of profit and winning will catch more gamblers. Smart City Eco will for sure make it happen.

It maybe for now Smart city eco is not in the stage of being one of the giants competitors, sooner or later they can reach what they want it to

be. But the most important things for now is to spread out the Smart city eco to anyone to share it in the social media friends in twitter,

Facebook, Telegrams, Medium or more to make it happen, sin't right?

I doubt it, smart city eco doesn't focuses only on online casino, they have lot of services to offer.
And also not all person who will use this project is a gambler. There are also people who are social media addict. I think it's safe to say that all services in smart city eco will brought this to success.
They focus on entertainment as a whole.Online shopping, games and even gambling, they are all considered to be activities that give people leisure and fun.Smart City Eco offers entertainment with more profita le means in the most convenient way.With  Blockchain tech governing it, there is no need to be concerned in terms of the security.

You are right, what people needs nowadays is that to entertain because of their busy days and no time to go outside, but no need to worry about because there are online games, gambling, and also shopping that most women really like to do, well almost men are likely to do the games and gambling, but luckily this project think about what more women want to do and that is to make shopping.
and as what i had seen and what they have said, there are lots of things they can offer aside from providing entertainment. i do hope that they could actually provide what they are planning to do and planning to offer among the users.
Well, for me, having a secured wallet is enough because that is the most important for me that through the use of online wallet is important for the crypto users, I really hope that this will become easily for us to use their wallet with assurance that it is impossible to hack.
This is what we need in Smart City Eco. I know that they will give a complete package but they did not tackle how does the people will become secure in using their application. Every cryptocurrency users want to have a secured wallet because even they get a lot of amount in gambling, if the SCE tokens are not safe to our wallet, its useless.

Maybe they will offer bigtime Casino playing games.
I’m not into playing casino but as a project developer they were thinking of what the costumer, user and player want and needs. This maybe a big challenge on the Team so they will provide a good service on the users.

They should rather go for a blue ocean strategy and create a market that hasn't existed before.

You are free to make your own decisions and go invest in those kind of projects.

We are improving and making meaningful changes into already established market
and what that market is enabling us is to exploit the sleep of those who are already on the top
and to make new more modern solution and to combine it with new technology which give us lot of benefits
and makes our job much easier.

We are just creating a new standards how trading will be done and providing a real solution
not just saying and criticizing but doing.

The wolf on the top of the mountain is not so hungry as the wolf who is climbing the mountain
and this should not mean we are wolfs just to give u insight of already established wisdom
and from our personal experience people who do not learn constantly their own trade get
runned over by the business they are into to because the technology progresses and they
have not upgraded their skills and have lost all of their business in the process because they
can not compete using old standards.

smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:26:38 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 09:21:56 AM by smartcityecoio123

I like your project! Credible idea, seamless website, engaging website.
smart city eco is a very wonderful platform, their website looks very promising. and the fact that they have so many different uses in one platform is truly amazing! im really looking forward of being one of the gamers in this platform.
yup, so many uses in one amazing platform.smart city eco is a one to shop that offers us a reliable and efficient use of our internet. the concept of smart city eco is out of this world and i like how they have a online job portal this would help on the current unemployment rate in our community.

i think Smart city eco concept is more like lazada , a platform which business owners
can register their business to the platform so that it can be marketed and reach many possible buyers

its more like that way i guess but compare to lazada or alibaba, it also caters online games and online casino.
i just hope that the smart city platform users wont be confuse by the system by using SCE token to puchase.

maybe at first that would be the problem specially only small percentage knows about cryptocurrencies
but sooner or later people will get to adopt.

yes I think this will be just a minor problem because now a days people rapidly learn to adopt to the innovations in technology.

as long that the SCE platform provides a good customer service on the platform and immediately response to users concern,
this will not be an issue.

-i hope the trading platform would be user friendly and will attract traders to create traffic and volume on the platform and for SCE token for it would be use as fuel in every trading transaction.

- as long as the trading platform list good coins and not shit coins and as long that the security of accounts on the exchange
is reliable , for sure it will catch the attention of the traders.
Listing of plenty tokens, liquidity and charges, that's just some basis of the traders when they look for an exchange. This day, I recognize also that SCE is an exchange. What I knew only about the project is that they will bring games, online gambling site and provide solution in online marketplace.

Smart City Eco will not be an exchange but group of several industry branches combined into one platform:
1. Gaming multi billion dollars business
2. Gambling multi billion dollars business
3. Online sales multi trillion dollars business
4. Employment platform
5. Social network that can enable people easier contact to form community in our platform and cooperation between people and motivate business environment.
6. Safe funds storage
AndrewDra

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

Hey .
You require to append token details to allow participants to join the project.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.

I would love to participate to this project and as what i have seen a lot of people are getting interested into it because of the opportunity been giving by the SCE to the users of their system.

As the days past many people are learning and knowing how this platform can change the way of communicating and making a whole new community
Using this smart city eco. There's a various of platform can be up and used by people on smart city eco.
smart city eco is getting more and more love from its supporters as the days pass. this will help them gain more investors a positive background will lead them to success. i would really like to be part of such a amazing and helpful project.
Indeed! Let`s just hope more people will get interested into the Smart City Eco platform, it really needs more support from the people in order not only to become popular to our economy but also it attracts more investors, in my own opinion I think it is helpful to them if they were going to have partnership.
I think they should be focused more in their marketing first before they will make an update regarding to the prototype of SCE. Days are counting and if they will not work more, nothing will come in SCE. But I am sure that the developers do a lot for the Smart City Eco, for sure they do not let this kind of project to be failed.

Smart City Eco is making progress daily and each day it passes we are doing 16 hours days and we do not post about it and our project will continue on even if the ICO ends tomorrow
just watch our roadmap and see the next steps

next is Exchange listing
           Logistics
           Mvp with several working fucntions of the platform.
           Further development.
Ginahaza

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.

I would love to participate to this project and as what i have seen a lot of people are getting interested into it because of the opportunity been giving by the SCE to the users of their system.

As the days past many people are learning and knowing how this platform can change the way of communicating and making a whole new community
Using this smart city eco. There's a various of platform can be up and used by people on smart city eco.
smart city eco is getting more and more love from its supporters as the days pass. this will help them gain more investors a positive background will lead them to success. i would really like to be part of such a amazing and helpful project.

Simply because their project is real help in our community that is why more and more people are loving it. With the great objectives of their project, our communities' problem will be lessened.
You are right. But to be specific, it is a real help in the community of crypto users.  Because this project centers to crypto users and the problem they are facing has now a solution.  Before, crypto users, doesn’t have huge choices to spend their tokens, now with Smart City Eco, being a one stop shop, then tcrypto users have now greater options to spend their tokens.

I agree with you at the same time, Smart City Eco provides a healthy and secure environment where in most of the users are into crypto, it is also a global and economical as well as technological advancement of the community, I hope this project will come in handy someday.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

Hey .
You require to append token details to allow participants to join the project.

Read the ann first before making such claims all the info is there.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

May I ask, what do you think are the excellent feature of Smart City Eco for you to say that it has good future.  And if your ever recommend it, what do you think is the eye catching concept of this project that can earn your recommendation.
I would like to answer that myself, maybe,yamcha89 will appreciate it. Just sharing  my two-cents...
The eye catching concept of the Smart City Eco for me is that, this is a one stop shop platform.  Meaning, most of the in demand indus5ries will be put together in one place. And since it offers convenience specifically for crypto users then I am giving my thumbs up for the success of this project.
I agree with you giga19. I also believe that Smart City Eco.is a nice, and feasible project. The industries included in this project are online shopping,job portal,gaming and gambling. Although i hardly like the later two that is included, i still believe that it has a very big potential that it will be successful.
We barely need this kind of a project in order to improved our industry, I did not say that it is totally lack, but maybe it is not actually enough to supply what people really needed and they want something new which they will get interested of using this online shopping and etc. Maybe this would be the solution as what you have said that this project has a potential to be successful and I do hope so.

Give me a list of projects that enabled you to spend your tokens on such variety of items and services?

One project is just gambling platform with medium quality and only by it self we do not see
the point of such platform why would i change my fiat money to go in the platform just to gamble
when already there are millions of such centralized providers  offering such services
point is we are creating multiple options and
that part is a choice one more opportunity for the fans of such form of fun.

Point of mentioning this project is to tell you they are top 100 for some 6 + months time and still are in the top 80 coins
and having now 150 million marketcap but it was much higher when market was on the peak and they are the ones
who have kept their price pretty close to original price which was 0.045 to 0.055 and now is 0.03 and some projects
we followed who are listed on binance dropped their price from 1.7 $ to 0.08 $ and we were invested some small
amount of money in it as investors thats why we know about it and comparing those two.

If their project that is just a gambling platform can hold the top 80 place for such consistent time our project has the ability to
target the top 10 and even the top 5 in coinmarket list, and all is up to us now and the potential supporters, how much time
we will need to get there.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:45:27 AM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
You have some point joeljames23 ,instead expect the negative thoughts about the project of smart city eco ,,try to expect te positve output on this project,because it also key to believe for some potenial investor on this project althought this kind of feeling are norm,but the essence is must to look forward.
How does a certain support expect a negative thoughts to the project? If he really likes the project, he will support it even it is on downfall. Its normal to give them a negative feedback since we want here all is innovation and development of the project. How it will grow up if there are lots of problem they will encounter? So, instead of thinking negativity about the project, try to look at the improvements of the project.
What do you want me to say, only the positive side of this project!? I'm just telling what i see and others about this project, and im not blind to ignore other comments and i know that's normal for every project... Even if they told negative things about it, i am still supporting this project with my own will and no can stop me from that lol...

Any one is free for letting their opinion to be noticed, it is also a good question, the owners of the platform will understand since they are still developing and some will change in the system, they need some feed backs to the users and other investors to know what will be the best way to present their platform.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

May I ask, what do you think are the excellent feature of Smart City Eco for you to say that it has good future.  And if your ever recommend it, what do you think is the eye catching concept of this project that can earn your recommendation.
I would like to answer that myself, maybe,yamcha89 will appreciate it. Just sharing  my two-cents...
The eye catching concept of the Smart City Eco for me is that, this is a one stop shop platform.  Meaning, most of the in demand indus5ries will be put together in one place. And since it offers convenience specifically for crypto users then I am giving my thumbs up for the success of this project.
I agree with you giga19. I also believe that Smart City Eco.is a nice, and feasible project. The industries included in this project are online shopping,job portal,gaming and gambling. Although i hardly like the later two that is included, i still believe that it has a very big potential that it will be successful.

People can use only the parts and services of the platform they like.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!
wow! this is amazing, the platforms features and uses is wonderful its self but it gets much better with this rewards. im now convince that smart city eco is truly working hard to develop their project and im really happy for their progress.
smart city eco is doing pretty good so far, the progress that they made is wonderful.
and im amaze on how this platform construct all the uses in one place. the team behind this
amazing platform really did this good, time is precious thats why im happy to see that smart city
eco will not waste your time while using their platform.

“Nah! Just play and I will pay you up” -SmartCityEco Team
Conceptualized, do not care on the time because they will be paying you up. Every project enthusiast wants and desire in their whole life. Great Project guys.
You know I’ve just imagine. You will really not be bored in staying in their platform, if you are, you can play, shope, communicate with others, do online jobs or even gamble. You have everything you need in one platform.

It is true!  You can  think their slogan taht something will go like, " we've got.it.all, for you " just to borrow a popular slogan from a popular shop in n my country. Well, just like Smart Coty Eco. It targets a one stop shop concept.
Ya sure. And if you wanna do something with your cryptocurrencies you can trade them also in their exchange platform. Wanna shop something with your cryptocurrency, buy some SCE tokens with your cryptocurrency in your wallet and pay them with SCE tokens for what you bought.

Spot on.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

Interesting project, lets wait for it's launch!

It is indeed an interesting project, but i believe it is best to buy during the ICO since it is when the price of token is cheap. Just a side story, I  known someone who hesitated to invest in Bitcoin way back 2009, I somehow talked to the guy and told me about the hesitation he has and how he regreted his decision of not buying because if he did buy, he could have profitted a huge amount of dollar. Same goes with potential ICO's especially when its token is backed by commodities and practical usage.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

Indeed! Let`s just hope more people will get interested into the Smart City Eco platform, it really needs more support from the people in order not only to become popular to our economy but also it attracts more investors, in my own opinion I think it is helpful to them if they were going to have partnership.
I think they should be focused more in their marketing first before they will make an update regarding to the prototype of SCE. Days are counting and if they will not work more, nothing will come in SCE. But I am sure that the developers do a lot for the Smart City Eco, for sure they do not let this kind of project to be failed.
Yes ofcourse they have on it's plan to establish this project until to it's success, and no developer will ever want to be failed on their works and project...  Lets count on smart city, this is really a successful project for me...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

Yes ofcourse they have on it's plan to establish this project until to it's success, and no developer will ever want to be failed on their works and project...  Lets count on smart city, this is really a successful project for me...
We still have time to participate and support this project, lets do our part time is running... We can make it together, ask everyone to invest in smart city and share them the goodness of this project NOW..
joeljames23

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

May I ask, what do you think are the excellent feature of Smart City Eco for you to say that it has good future.  And if your ever recommend it, what do you think is the eye catching concept of this project that can earn your recommendation.
I would like to answer that myself, maybe,yamcha89 will appreciate it. Just sharing  my two-cents...
The eye catching concept of the Smart City Eco for me is that, this is a one stop shop platform.  Meaning, most of the in demand indus5ries will be put together in one place. And since it offers convenience specifically for crypto users then I am giving my thumbs up for the success of this project.
I agree with you giga19. I also believe that Smart City Eco.is a nice, and feasible project. The industries included in this project are online shopping,job portal,gaming and gambling. Although i hardly like the later two that is included, i still believe that it has a very big potential that it will be successful.
We barely need this kind of a project in order to improved our industry, I did not say that it is totally lack, but maybe it is not actually enough to supply what people really needed and they want something new which they will get interested of using this online shopping and etc. Maybe this would be the solution as what you have said that this project has a potential to be successful and I do hope so.
I believe that Smart City Eco will change and develop everything in online community. Our online industry improves time by time and as we can see, SCE is one of the project that can contribute for the progress in online. As what they stated at their WP, they will solve all issues in online industry.
Me too and that's really the missing part of online industry a solution for everyone, smart city timely give this solution... They are the first to develop such as many projects in one platform, and plans to cater as many problems in online industry...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

I believe that Smart City Eco will change and develop everything in online community. Our online industry improves time by time and as we can see, SCE is one of the project that can contribute for the progress in online. As what they stated at their WP, they will solve all issues in online industry.
Me too and that's really the missing part of online industry a solution for everyone, smart city timely give this solution... They are the first to develop such as many projects in one platform, and plans to cater as many problems in online industry...

Yup, there's no doubt that they will up to the challenge and at the same time give solution for the problems in online... Like for example the online games, they will give solution by giving incentives all players that will become dedicated to their games...  And this something that didn't expect by gamer's around the world, only smart city has the one to come up with this...
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: