Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
joliepearl06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
Yes i like to see that smart city vindicate to its plans and projects, and we'll stand among all the haters... One by one they will have their success and after that everything is follow...
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

Few more days, Smart City Eco will end. If you want to know more about the project, you can browse some of their sites and inquire in their social media sites. I will cite them in order for us to have an idea about the project:

Official Website: https://www.smartcityeco.com/

Whitepaper: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/b46aa3_6876d3662e7a4dc6b0732a2d190e0c38.pdf

Telegram: https://t.me/smartcityecoico

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmartCityEco

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/smartcityeco

I think this will help us to know clearly about SCE.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

Few more days, Smart City Eco will end. If you want to know more about the project, you can browse some of their sites and inquire in their social media sites. I will cite them in order for us to have an idea about the project:

Official Website: https://www.smartcityeco.com/

Whitepaper: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/b46aa3_6876d3662e7a4dc6b0732a2d190e0c38.pdf

Telegram: https://t.me/smartcityecoico

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmartCityEco

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/smartcityeco

I think this will help us to know clearly about SCE.
There are only limited days in their token sale and we need to take advantage right now  because SCE tokens are just limited. But before we will buy SCE tokens, we must know deeply about their platforms because if we do not about the platform, our endurances become weak. He cited already the sites, its up to us to read about the project.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Soft Cap: $1,200,000
Hard Cap: $12,000,000

The sale nearly comes and I do not have any idea if they already reached the soft cap? I do not really look for the sites, I just look in this thread to see more updates about the project. If they already reached the soft cap, I think late investors will play safe. They have hard cap of 12M USD. Imagine, the team knows how far this project will run. Just keep the good work team and developers!

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

The sale nearly comes and I do not have any idea if they already reached the soft cap? I do not really look for the sites, I just look in this thread to see more updates about the project. If they already reached the soft cap, I think late investors will play safe. They have hard cap of 12M USD. Imagine, the team knows how far this project will run. Just keep the good work team and developers!
4.9K members of telegram, I think the team must make a way to promote SCE. They already made airdrops but I think it is not yet enough for the project to have huge supporters. Essentially speaking, the team should make a wondrous marketing to all cryptocurrency investors so that, they can assure that they will success in their token sale.
Well, it is just a month before it will end and I hope it will earn a positive outcome to all of us here specially to the devs.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

"In Smart City Eco you will be rewarded for your time"

This is really something. Imagine how great is the platform? There's no wasted time spent. Everything will be rewarded as long as you are doing something on the platform as enjoyable as online games. Yes, you heard it right! Online games and Tournaments!

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

Wow! This is one of the exciting feature of Smart City Eco, i am.not.into gaming but i can feel the adrenaline of the gamers rushing with this news.  It is not just enjoyment, but also earning from the things to enjoy.  Such a positive vibes for the gamers and also for all crypto users.

Online gamers will surely get excited to check on this Smart City Eco platform! Who would turn down a reward
like SCE is offering ?A platform where you can have fun playing online games and at the same time have an opportunity
to be rewarded depending on how well you played their  games.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

"In Smart City Eco you will be rewarded for your time"

This is really something. Imagine how great is the platform? There's no wasted time spent. Everything will be rewarded as long as you are doing something on the platform as enjoyable as online games. Yes, you heard it right! Online games and Tournaments!

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!
Wow! That’s wonderful dude. Imagine you will just be staying in the site and you will be rewarded for using their site and to think you will not bored even if you stay long because they have online games that will catch our interest in staying and will still be possible of earning tokens while playing
I wish that the rewards are not just for gas fees but we can withdraw it. If there lots of rewards in a game, I will prefer to use this instead of joining airdrops. Be ready guys! SCE games are not just easy for sure. It requires effort, determination and skills in playing plus our wise mind. I hope that there is a direction where are tokens will get and how it will be transferred.

Well ,,that  is will be the  wise decison between the player to earned some of token while playing the game online ,so that smart city eco  are truly undrestand the need  of the people around of them, therefore come will soon this kind of platform will be trend worldwide in the near future,
Khayem

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POode8Jy6yE

They have new video here about the services Smart City Platform has to offer. More precise, more clear and more understandable. You may check it yourself guys.
Wow! They really are moving forward in this project. I am convinced now that they are really trying their best for the improvement of their promotions of this project. I understood clearly also through this video on how they are going to offer jobs in their platform. The kind of jobs will be online jobs and related to ICO projects like white paper translations and article making. I think everyone of us here in this forum will like this offer.  Cheesy

You are right! Smart City Eco's project is seriously and unceasingly keeping the ball rolling!Updates shows clearer
vision of Smart City Eco's platform of what would be in it.And how it is going to be a virtual online city.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

4.9K members of telegram, I think the team must make a way to promote SCE. They already made airdrops but I think it is not yet enough for the project to have huge supporters. Essentially speaking, the team should make a wondrous marketing to all cryptocurrency investors so that, they can assure that they will success in their token sale.
Well, it is just a month before it will end and I hope it will earn a positive outcome to all of us here specially to the devs.
Maybe is not too late  for smart city eco achieved the hard Cap token,because as part of this viewers we balieve that this good project will have positve output after all,,
Andycalum

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 02:35:34 PM by Andycalum

They have new video here about the services Smart City Platform has to offer. More precise, more clear and more understandable. You may check it yourself guys.
Wow! They really are moving forward in this project. I am convinced now that they are really trying their best for the improvement of their promotions of this project. I understood clearly also through this video on how they are going to offer jobs in their platform. The kind of jobs will be online jobs and related to ICO projects like white paper translations and article making. I think everyone of us here in this forum will like this offer.  Cheesy

You are right! Smart City Eco's project is seriously and unceasingly keeping the ball rolling!Updates shows clearer
vision of Smart City Eco's platform of what would be in it.And how it is going to be a virtual online city.

We are seeing here that those they have in mind and written in their WP are continuously being carried out.Each updates that they give,is
helping them hold the sights of those who are interested with Smart City Eco's project and will also help them catch the attention of those
who heard of the news about SCE platform.

mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

Maybe is not too late  for smart city eco achieved the hard Cap token,because as part of this viewers we balieve that this good project will have positve output after all,,
Although this kind of emotion are norm,but if you have trust to this project smart city eco  you must truly aware to run  smoothly of this project ,and there is no reason to make doubtful under your negative emotion instead you must believe that  this this project are unique and possible to make trend soon.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Waves Wallet and Platform

Trade without limits
"There are no limits on withdrawals, and any cryptocurrency purchased immediately appears in your wallet’s balance."
Trade quickly and safely
"A centralized matcher and high channel capacity allow you to make deals as quickly as on a centralised exchange, but without the risk of losing your money."

-For more info about Waves Wallet and Platform ---> https://wavesplatform.com/

It will be great if they can provide free SCE token on waves. Just my thought. Anyway it is great that they also offer their own wallet but I think they need to discuss further on what will be the advantage of Waves Wallet and Platform over other existing cryptocurrency wallet.

i just dont like the idea of choosing waves wallet, i just hope waves would develop there platform
so low percentage of projects that has been successful under waves. i just hope this one would be different.
you're right with us choosing the wave wallet for what we want. I'm also one of your goals with no idea of the wave wallet idea, so the world of wave has a good platform even though the percentage of the project is low in wave.
well i think choosing waves is a great idea, based on their wed site there are some benefits by using waves platform.
one of those benefits is the tokens sold in the ICO phase up to 50% rest locked until their platform releases.

We can look forward to this as well. Wallets are very important for crypto users since it is where we store our crypto currencies and use the wallet address to exhange our crypto to cash or to make transactions. It is important that the wallet is protected and secured. I think waves will be doing just fine in providing us this need for safety and security of our crypto currencies.

In relation with the wallets , I hope we can store some of the SCE tokens in some cold wallets, in order for us to save it wisely, the idea of waves wallet just like the other said in this thread is not a thing for me, I think waves will slow the productivity of smart city eco in developing its platform, It is also good that they can provide their own wallet where SCE tokens can be stored.
You are right about it, we can see how big is the help of Smart City Eco on us because as we can see about this project, they want to develop and help every people who involve in blockchain to make it become popular and they use a platform whereas people are easily engage like online shopping, gambling, and online games too.

almost all ico appeared in this forum of bitcointalk are aiming to help people, due to with those word they can attract people to support their project invest also. However, with SCE we can see that they really aggressive to get they want to get. Besides their goal is also for the better of our economy.
That's right we are very thankful having this kind of a concept and we all hope that this project will become more efficient and reliable to the user's in the near future.
Well, this is not impossible because this project has many concept and want to help many people in many aspect too, like in solving the different problems regarding the online economy that many people really want to solve immediately.
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

The smart city ecological token is a good project. The block chain is added into the smart city management to serve more people, which is the real embodiment of the block chain value.
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
You have some point joeljames23 ,instead expect the negative thoughts about the project of smart city eco ,,try to expect te positve output on this project,because it also key to believe for some potenial investor on this project althought this kind of feeling are norm,but the essence is must to look forward.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

I dont really understand some comments here about the Online games,
are they referring with RPGs and some adventure games or what ever?
all i can see on the project about gaming is just gambling and the other project is not related to it!
there will be some hiring and others.
It is just an opinion and besides we all know that the game is actually all about gambling. As what I see it is good having a different types of a game, so that the user's or player's can get into boredom because some of the game they have already played it and they want to try something new.
Correct, what is great about this project is very entertaining and besides this is very easy for the people who want to give it some try then, what i really admire on this project is that very easy to understand also about their platform and knowing that almost all people want about the online gaming and shopping.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

Wow! They really are moving forward in this project. I am convinced now that they are really trying their best for the improvement of their promotions of this project. I understood clearly also through this video on how they are going to offer jobs in their platform. The kind of jobs will be online jobs and related to ICO projects like white paper translations and article making. I think everyone of us here in this forum will like this offer.  Cheesy

We are seeing here that those they have in mind and written in their WP is continuously being carried out.Each updates that they give,is
helping them hold the sights of those who are interested with Smart City Eco's project and will also help them catch the attention of those

As presented in the Smart City Eco's new video about this project, Employment, Online games, Gambling and Online shopping are still in their platform.I will keep tuning on to their next update to know more details about how this virtual online city is going to affect our living positively.  
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
yes it is okay to happen that but I know that smart city eco will not let the market price manipulate, so I think it will make a lot of money to invest in the project sce and share its tokens to other people.

I’m too impress also on this team because of the multi-concept idea they made on this platform project.
It would be a difficult challenge for them but a great breakthrough on the crypto industry if succeeds. On my insight on the Team they are so dedicated to succeed this project.

Yes, I am with you on this. Smart City Eco team is really a brave one. I admire their courage to dream big and make everything done one at a time to be able to ensure that the project will be very successful. The platform will surely help not only the users but the investors as well because they will be investing in a great project which promotes social responsibility.

This is really correct. I think we better support the project instead of throwing stones at them because of their imperfections. Though constructive criticism is a good practice, we better give our views on how they can improve the platform. This is a good project and everyone will benefit from it. Smart City Eco team I believe is doing their job very well. Good Job Smart Eco team and may the force be with you!
you have a point on that matter, we all know that almost different project has its own style on how they can start over the project and how to get the attention of the individual regarding ion what they want in their daily life.
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

We are seeing here that those they have in mind and written in their WP is continuously being carried out.Each updates that they give,is

As presented in the Smart City Eco's new video about this project, Employment, Online games, Gambling and Online shopping are still in their platform.I will keep tuning on to their next update to know more details about how this virtual online city is going to affect our living positively.  

A very most awaited project of this platform too because of many people who really want to get the involve on it once this project will start over in the different country, i think people will be most preferred on the online games as we can see on their project that will help people to earn money from it.
they are doing well in this project and are exerting so much effort to make this top rated project. I have also seen their video and, it is really amazing to think that they can offer a lot of services aside from online games such as gambling which is commonly seen everywhere. i will be keeping an eyw over this one and wait for further developments.
Phongag

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

VERY GOOD

Chúng tôi đang thấy ở đây rằng những người họ có trong tâm trí và viết trong WP của họ liên tục được thực hiện. Mỗi bản cập nhật mà họ cung cấp,
giúp họ giữ được tầm nhìn của những người quan tâm đến dự án Smart City Eco và cũng sẽ giúp họ nắm bắt sự chú ý của những
người đã nghe tin tức về nền tảng SCE. TÔT LẮM.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
yes it is okay to happen that but I know that smart city eco will not let the market price manipulate, so I think it will make a lot of money to invest in the project sce and share its tokens to other people.

I’m too impress also on this team because of the multi-concept idea they made on this platform project.
It would be a difficult challenge for them but a great breakthrough on the crypto industry if succeeds. On my insight on the Team they are so dedicated to succeed this project.

Yes, I am with you on this. Smart City Eco team is really a brave one. I admire their courage to dream big and make everything done one at a time to be able to ensure that the project will be very successful. The platform will surely help not only the users but the investors as well because they will be investing in a great project which promotes social responsibility.

This is really correct. I think we better support the project instead of throwing stones at them because of their imperfections. Though constructive criticism is a good practice, we better give our views on how they can improve the platform. This is a good project and everyone will benefit from it. Smart City Eco team I believe is doing their job very well. Good Job Smart Eco team and may the force be with you!
you have a point on that matter, we all know that almost different project has its own style on how they can start over the project and how to get the attention of the individual regarding ion what they want in their daily life.
It is also good that there is an open conversation between the representative of the project and the users, which can also give them hints on how they can furtherly develop their platform and at the same time they cater the issues instantly. It is a good sign that they are accepting their flaws and is willing to improve and take on challenges.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: