Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
kurikong69

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

Soft Cap: $1,200,000
Hard Cap: $12,000,000

The sale nearly comes and I do not have any idea if they already reached the soft cap? I do not really look for the sites, I just look in this thread to see more updates about the project. If they already reached the soft cap, I think late investors will play safe. They have hard cap of 12M USD. Imagine, the team knows how far this project will run. Just keep the good work team and developers!
4.9K members of telegram, I think the team must make a way to promote SCE. They already made airdrops but I think it is not yet enough for the project to have huge supporters. Essentially speaking, the team should make a wondrous marketing to all cryptocurrency investors so that, they can assure that they will success in their token sale.
Well, it is just a month before it will end and I hope it will earn a positive outcome to all of us here specially to the devs.
Maybe is not too late  for smart city eco achieved the hard Cap token,because as part of this viewers we balieve that this good project will have positve output after all,,
It actually happens in a project sometimes they hit the hard cap but sometimes soft caps. so it's not new to the projects but we're just trying hard cap because it's a big thing that can help each other and I know the smart city eco has a solution to the projects to hit the hard cap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

I like your project! Credible idea, seamless website, engaging website.
smart city eco is a very wonderful platform, their website looks very promising. and the fact that they have so many different uses in one platform is truly amazing! im really looking forward of being one of the gamers in this platform.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

The sale nearly comes and I do not have any idea if they already reached the soft cap? I do not really look for the sites, I just look in this thread to see more updates about the project. If they already reached the soft cap, I think late investors will play safe. They have hard cap of 12M USD. Imagine, the team knows how far this project will run. Just keep the good work team and developers!
4.9K members of telegram, I think the team must make a way to promote SCE. They already made airdrops but I think it is not yet enough for the project to have huge supporters. Essentially speaking, the team should make a wondrous marketing to all cryptocurrency investors so that, they can assure that they will success in their token sale.
Well, it is just a month before it will end and I hope it will earn a positive outcome to all of us here specially to the devs.
Maybe is not too late  for smart city eco achieved the hard Cap token,because as part of this viewers we balieve that this good project will have positve output after all,,
It actually happens in a project sometimes they hit the hard cap but sometimes soft caps. so it's not new to the projects but we're just trying hard cap because it's a big thing that can help each other and I know the smart city eco has a solution to the projects to hit the hard cap.
ohh it really dudi does happen that one project is a hard cap of the soft cap. just ask a project like that? and i think that if it's soft or hard we can even let you know a token right? smart city eco we know the meaning of a hard & soft value token in a good project.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

smart city eco is a very wonderful platform, their website looks very promising. and the fact that they have so many different uses in one platform is truly amazing! im really looking forward of being one of the gamers in this platform.
yup, so many uses in one amazing platform.smart city eco is a one to shop that offers us a reliable and efficient use of our internet. the concept of smart city eco is out of this world and i like how they have a online job portal this would help on the current unemployment rate in our community.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.

For my own opinion this is too ambitious but it still can happen in the future. We won't know until they fully launched the project or start doing their platform according to their roadmap. I don't find a time on searching about the team behind this if they are fully competent to this huge project! Still, Kudos to the team and developers who will make this happen!

Well HappyDumper, they said they are still going to hire staffs that will be added to their team along the way as they go on with the project. Actually they admit that they are not well prepared yet and there are still a lot to do with the preparations. As of now they want to focus first on their ICO so they can raise fund for some needs of the project.

Thanks for the head ups bro! This ease my mind, so they are just in the experimental stage where everything can be revise and improve the project more! So ill just sit back and see how well this project can achieve and do in the future.

Even if they came a little unprepared and lacked some project presentation but the idea is overwhelming and on point in terms of the current industry where we need an all in one or jack of all trades platform like smart city.

Yeah i agree even if the whitepaper aren't well presented atleast they indicate the things they want to do in the current industry. I also see their webpage are little unpleasant to see because of its presentation but the projects vision and what they're trying do is what matter most.

Yes, I agree with that. Project may not have been well presented but the great extent of this SCE project that they want to provide
solutions to with online economy issues are definitely there.Venturing in this vast project demands thorough
review to materialize their plans and I am sure that the people behind SCE is doing everything for its success.

it will really be helpful that the flaws and problems had been pointed out. since it could actually be seen that it requires a lot of work to do, then it is also unavoidable that they can also miss some parts and had some failures, but there is no problem with, they should be thankful for your cooperation.
Since that this project aim is to help people to solve some online problems, this will make sure that there are many people who will want to try this because they believe that a project like this can be implemented easily and the success will surely waiting for this project.
yes i agree many people are interested in this project because they are confident in this project  they believe this project will be successful and stable.they will learn a lot in this project and can easily implement it.it is a good oppurtinity to everyone.

This project is really fantastic and amazing.
I’m way to impress on how they will run up the system of this project on 4 concepts in 1 platform. Challenge accepted by the Team. You guys are amazing. Thumbs up on you guys.
yes that true dudi smart city eco is really amazing teams and holds projects. because they are determined to achieve something to be successful full and to help each other so amazingly they are as a complement, and on its solid and good platform.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

yup, so many uses in one amazing platform.smart city eco is a one to shop that offers us a reliable and efficient use of our internet. the concept of smart city eco is out of this world and i like how they have a online job portal this would help on the current unemployment rate in our community.
I agree, smart city eco is building its own ecosystem where your time will not go to waste. i like how they treat their users while in their platform,users are paid by just using their platform. imagine that, online gaming in their platform then getting paid while playing now thats amazing.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

I agree, smart city eco is building its own ecosystem where your time will not go to waste. i like how they treat their users while in their platform,users are paid by just using their platform. imagine that, online gaming in their platform then getting paid while playing now thats amazing.
i just cant imagine how this turns up,like for real? just the fact of getting benefits is a good thing but getting paid while using or playing in their platform amazed me.just the fact that they construct different concepts in one platform like online gambling,online gaming,online shopping and online job portal which all are very efficient and reliable.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

Have you seen their Revised Whitepaper yet? Its new now. Come and take a look. You will surely be amazed by the changes they made as well as their official site. Refer to the links below.

Whitepaper: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/b46aa3_6876d3662e7a4dc6b0732a2d190e0c38.pdf

I saw some changes not only in the way they presented the whole concept in the whitepaper but they omitted something too. Check it for yourself.
Amazing. They really made a change. It is more presentable now and more clear. But i noticed something. I think they removed the job hiring platform from the services they are going to offer.

I checked it out and yes, the version 2.0 is much clearer and has more positive vibe in it. For the jobsite platform I think its still there.

"We want to provide people with a solution for unemployment, also to provide solution for people looking to hire someone to finish some work they do not want to do or have no knowledge to finish it, additionally, to provide outsourcing platform to other ICOs and partners." quoted from the whitepaper

Well this is a good progress for Smart City Eco. I hope more people and investors will be enlightened with their new whitepaper.

I also check the updated whitepaper and I want to highlight the services or products that will be available with Smart City Eco.

1. We want to provide people with a solution for unemployment - Online job site platform

2. We want to implement a shopping center and get the goods delivered to your home address. - Online Marketplace

3. Gaming incentivized by possible profits - Gaming

4. Recreational gambling with multiple games offered - Gambling

5. A social platform that will connect people together - Social Networking platform

6. Multi currency wallet - Smart City Eco's own crypto wallet.

Here are the features I highlighted with my comment on the side. What do you think about this?

Gaming is just one of the feature of Smart City Eco. I see that more and more users are interested in the gaming feature. To quote on previous post, you can see that Smart City Eco is not just about gaming but many more. I am also excited to try out online shopping with Smart City Eco.

Its good to know that Smart City Eco is willing to improve their whitepaper and presentation even on the early stages of its progress. This is a good sign that the company is willing to make changes for the betterment of the project. Nice post there as well chess888. It highlights the features of Smart City Eco. Well you can't deny that a lot of people our young at heart and would still love to play games despite being older now. Most professional gamer are adults and some do get paid or sponsored by companies. I myself would be willing to play games and of course with rewards how can you say no. Great job Smart City Eco.

Thanks for that Chess888. I think you did a great job highlighting the features. Well we can always read the whole whitepaper from the link. Its just a bit frustrating to know that gaming will be the last portion to be available with Smart City Eco. I hope they can at least put some teasers on the midway of their development. With so many things available with Smart City Eco, does this not compromise user security?

I don't think security will be an issue for Smart City Eco. In fact their multi currency wallet will offer more security for its users. Being able to accommodate multiple types of currency in one wallet will be the type of crypto currency wallet in the future. Crypto wallets should be secured for the users and also safe during transaction and transfer of crypto currencies. This is just one area of Smart City Eco and I believe that each area or platform within Smart City Eco will have its own security feature installed. Running on blockchain technology is one thing that can help maintain transparency security for the whole platform.
yeah that's true the smart city eco is not just gaming, it's also an online shopping so it's good to have a good time because it's a lot more that it can be because of the online sites because they have other projects they can offer through online sites and not Someone may find it difficult for online shopping to be able to send the desired amount of money and pay cash or creadite card. So I'm happy with the nice idea of sce Thumbs up on you guys.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

ohh it really dudi does happen that one project is a hard cap of the soft cap. just ask a project like that? and i think that if it's soft or hard we can even let you know a token right? smart city eco we know the meaning of a hard & soft value token in a good project.

The soft cap is attainable. I do hope that more and more investors are able to appreciate Smart City Eco. The Hard Cap is a bit bigger though ten times the small cap. They just have to present it properly to investors and listen to what customers really want. Good luck Smart City Eco Team.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

Have you seen their Revised Whitepaper yet? Its new now. Come and take a look. You will surely be amazed by the changes they made as well as their official site. Refer to the links below.

Whitepaper: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/b46aa3_6876d3662e7a4dc6b0732a2d190e0c38.pdf

I saw some changes not only in the way they presented the whole concept in the whitepaper but they omitted something too. Check it for yourself.
Amazing. They really made a change. It is more presentable now and more clear. But i noticed something. I think they removed the job hiring platform from the services they are going to offer.

I checked it out and yes, the version 2.0 is much clearer and has more positive vibe in it. For the jobsite platform I think its still there.

"We want to provide people with a solution for unemployment, also to provide solution for people looking to hire someone to finish some work they do not want to do or have no knowledge to finish it, additionally, to provide outsourcing platform to other ICOs and partners." quoted from the whitepaper

Well this is a good progress for Smart City Eco. I hope more people and investors will be enlightened with their new whitepaper.

I also check the updated whitepaper and I want to highlight the services or products that will be available with Smart City Eco.

1. We want to provide people with a solution for unemployment - Online job site platform

2. We want to implement a shopping center and get the goods delivered to your home address. - Online Marketplace

5. A social platform that will connect people together - Social Networking platform

Here are the features I highlighted with my comment on the side. What do you think about this?

Gaming is just one of the feature of Smart City Eco. I see that more and more users are interested in the gaming feature. To quote on previous post, you can see that Smart City Eco is not just about gaming but many more. I am also excited to try out online shopping with Smart City Eco.

Its good to know that Smart City Eco is willing to improve their whitepaper and presentation even on the early stages of its progress. This is a good sign that the company is willing to make changes for the betterment of the project. Nice post there as well chess888. It highlights the features of Smart City Eco. Well you can't deny that a lot of people our young at heart and would still love to play games despite being older now. Most professional gamer are adults and some do get paid or sponsored by companies. I myself would be willing to play games and of course with rewards how can you say no. Great job Smart City Eco.

Thanks for that Chess888. I think you did a great job highlighting the features. Well we can always read the whole whitepaper from the link. Its just a bit frustrating to know that gaming will be the last portion to be available with Smart City Eco. I hope they can at least put some teasers on the midway of their development. With so many things available with Smart City Eco, does this not compromise user security?

I don't think security will be an issue for Smart City Eco. In fact their multi currency wallet will offer more security for its users. Being able to accommodate multiple types of currency in one wallet will be the type of crypto currency wallet in the future. Crypto wallets should be secured for the users and also safe during transaction and transfer of crypto currencies. This is just one area of Smart City Eco and I believe that each area or platform within Smart City Eco will have its own security feature installed. Running on blockchain technology is one thing that can help maintain transparency security for the whole platform.
yeah that's true the smart city eco is not just gaming, it's also an online shopping so it's good to have a good time because it's a lot more that it can be because of the online sites because they have other projects they can offer through online sites and not Someone may find it difficult for online shopping to be able to send the desired amount of money and pay cash or creadite card. So I'm happy with the nice idea of sce Thumbs up on you guys.

If you have noticed, they are saying that what they will put on Smart City Eco is recreational gambling. I think this means that the focus of Smart City Eco will not be on gambling. That is good if you are only doing it as a recreational activity and not get hooked by playing all the time. In my belief, no one wins in gambling specially if you don't know how to stop yourself from playing.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

If you have noticed, they are saying that what they will put on Smart City Eco is recreational gambling. I think this means that the focus of Smart City Eco will not be on gambling. That is good if you are only doing it as a recreational activity and not get hooked by playing all the time. In my belief, no one wins in gambling specially if you don't know how to stop yourself from playing.

I think the multiple currency wallet is now available right? Is waves wallet part of Smart City Eco? Or they will be developing their own wallet? I'm not quite sure, someone could help enlighten me with this. Well even for as a recreational activity I will not try gambling. I know myself and I know that I get easily hooked and addicted so its best not to even try it. But I will try out the Gaming for sure. I hope they deliver a good one.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

The soft cap is attainable. I do hope that more and more investors are able to appreciate Smart City Eco. The Hard Cap is a bit bigger though ten times the small cap. They just have to present it properly to investors and listen to what customers really want. Good luck Smart City Eco Team.

I believe that Smart City Eco will not only achieve its target of Small cap but also the hard cap. This project is to good and has a lot to offer compared to other projects which only focus on one of the services offered by Smart City Eco. As they say, don't put all your eggs in one basket, this is like putting your investment in multiple projects since Smart City Eco has a very great platform to offer.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

the idea looks too global and therefore almost impossible. especially as I understand, the project was announced back in February, and here only 3 pages of discussions

you cannot judge the success of a project just by how fastit was develop
as long as the team is dedicated to what they do ,success would be achieve slowly but surely.

Yes indeed, there are no impossible for those who dedicate what they do.
The idea Of this project is really global but that doesn't mean they can't achieve it.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

Casino playing maybe the one that will brought this project through success. Many people are giving into playing casino games. Good sign of interest on this feature of the project. One question only, what games you will offer on this concept?

But since that is also a huge market there will be a lot of business competing for this space. It is popular but competition is strong.
You are right. Competetion indeed is strong but the most profitable and the most creative one will get more players. The one with more chance of profit and winning will catch more gamblers. Smart City Eco will for sure make it happen.

It maybe for now Smart city eco is not in the stage of being one of the giants competitors, sooner or later they can reach what they want it to

be. But the most important things for now is to spread out the Smart city eco to anyone to share it in the social media friends in twitter,

Facebook, Telegrams, Medium or more to make it happen, sin't right?

I doubt it, smart city eco doesn't focuses only on online casino, they have lot of services to offer.
And also not all person who will use this project is a gambler. There are also people who are social media addict. I think it's safe to say that all services in smart city eco will brought this to success.
They focus on entertainment as a whole.Online shopping, games and even gambling, they are all considered to be activities that give people leisure and fun.Smart City Eco offers entertainment with more profita le means in the most convenient way.With  Blockchain tech governing it, there is no need to be concerned in terms of the security.

You are right, what people needs nowadays is that to entertain because of their busy days and no time to go outside, but no need to worry about because there are online games, gambling, and also shopping that most women really like to do, well almost men are likely to do the games and gambling, but luckily this project think about what more women want to do and that is to make shopping.

I think we have to be clear with this. Online games and gambling are two different things on Smart City Eco platform. You can play games without gambling I guess. So it is full entertainment and reward system on the side because these games offer a reward when you are just playing continuously.

Smart City Eco project offer an online gambling like casino offers ecstasy and fun to most people,
it is a mode of entertainment which operates with money for betting.
In a casino you can gamble lawfully without worrying of getting
arrested as long as you obey the regulation of the authorities.
No matter how thrilling and entertaining gambling is, it still comes with great risks.

I think this not a good idea for me casino gambling could also be addictive in a way that you may lose control of your
sensibility in cash disbursement which will surely make your life horrible.
Gambling inside the casino needs a lot of money since it is expensive.

Only dumb people will do that, gambling should really need lot of money, if you gamble you should balance yourself, you should not bet all your money just for fun, because if you do you really loss your sanity.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

Smart  City Eco is a good place to spend your token.  If you are really an avid fan of crypto, this definitely is a place for you. They offer a lot of industries where you can spend your SCE token.

I believe you.  With all the industries they are planning to get involve with, Crypto users will surely love the concept. According to Smart City Eco they are planning to partner with shopping center, online gaming, gambling and job portal.

That’s true. But what I really notice is that, the project presentation lacks appeal. The aim of Smart City Eco is admirable but they should explain it well through more visuals.  Now a days, a project being presented well is a big advantage to investors.

Yes, you are right! The presentation must be eye catching or will caught the attention of the people in the first place because first impressions last,
but if you take a look at the good side of the project it will be the way to invest in the project.
You have a point, but they really need to encourage people in order to be this project will become more popular to the online economy, which all people right now are using internet so this project might be the solution of unemployment and also in order to find a better job as well, this project has a potential that can actually help this people.

Yes indeed, this project has a solution to lessen the unemployment rate of our economy, though this project offers a lot of services, I think that offering jobs for jobseeker is great, because it's the great problem in our economy and their solution to it is more realistic and helpful.
Thats right because of their pattern of entertainment on different age gaps. People nowadays wants entertainment and hobbies that puts out their stress after work, this project is the one that makes it of. Great project and concept ideas as a whole.

That's right pal, this project is indeed amazing and will help some of our society's problem. Thi project seems to offer realistic solutions and that's what makes it amazing.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

I'm very excited on this project specially on the Online Gaming concept. On some matter I'm waiting for the game releasing, games that will be offered was on a big part of it so that if the game was lit or a blast it will be a trend maker but if is a crap or small time gaming it will be useless. That's on my opinion.
Me too man. I'm way too excited on this feature of the project. I'm way too interesting about the payment on the player every time they rank and level up. Pretty unique concept and first on the gaming world that will happen if ever. Thumbs up on this.
That`s what we are actually waiting for what are the payment methods should they probably give to the players in their games if they will win or every time they rank up or their level goes up. Let`s just hope that this project will become successful in the near future so that we can actually see how this project goes up to what they are proposed for.
I'm also waiting for the game release of this project. I read their whitepaper last day and it sounds pretty cool but they did not explain or enumerate the games that we will be playing. Hope that it is good  like adventure, strategic and has a good graphical feature. Can't wait on this. More power SmartCityEco Team and Developers.
I do hope so but I think the games will only talk`s about gambling, well I don`t know exactly what games they will going to release but I am sure it was fun and very interesting to the users of their system hoping that it has a nice graphical feature and the character animation is very cool to be played.
The gaming part is a different thing from the gambling part. Gaming consists of the normal games that a person plays
in the computer or maybe with their smart phones. Gambling would also be online but it is in the form of your typical
casino games.

i think Smart City eco can consider to also accept payments of orders others coins
such as btc ,eth or ltc aside to SCE.

I think they will because they might consider that not all customers who will use their services hold SCE tokens, so I guess they consider this kind of matter.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:01:12 AM

i think Smart city eco concept is more like lazada , a platform which business owners
can register their business to the platform so that it can be marketed and reach many possible buyers

Nonsholscor

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:01:45 AM

I expect good luck for the plan! Sensible vision, outstanding logo, absorbing job!
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:16:06 AM

i think Smart city eco concept is more like lazada , a platform which business owners
can register their business to the platform so that it can be marketed and reach many possible buyers

its more like that way i guess but compare to lazada or alibaba, it also caters online games and online casino.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:38:37 AM

its more like that way i guess but compare to lazada or alibaba, it also caters online games and online casino.
i just hope that the smart city platform users wont be confuse by the system by using SCE token to puchase.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: