Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
Gambitter

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

VERY GOOD

Chúng tôi đang thấy ở đây rằng những người họ có trong tâm trí và viết trong WP của họ liên tục được thực hiện. Mỗi bản cập nhật mà họ cung cấp,
giúp họ giữ được tầm nhìn của những người quan tâm đến dự án Smart City Eco và cũng sẽ giúp họ nắm bắt sự chú ý của những
người đã nghe tin tức về nền tảng SCE. TÔT LẮM.

if possible my friend, try to speak english language so that all of us will understand what you are trying to say. Aside from that it will be much easier for us to communicate and discuss, and we wont have to use any translations if necessary in this forum. On behalf of everyone who wants to speak about your language please just try to use english.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

VERY GOOD

Chúng tôi đang thấy ở đây rằng những người họ có trong tâm trí và viết trong WP của họ liên tục được thực hiện. Mỗi bản cập nhật mà họ cung cấp,
giúp họ giữ được tầm nhìn của những người quan tâm đến dự án Smart City Eco và cũng sẽ giúp họ nắm bắt sự chú ý của những
người đã nghe tin tức về nền tảng SCE. TÔT LẮM.

if possible my friend, try to speak english language so that all of us will understand what you are trying to say. Aside from that it will be much easier for us to communicate and discuss, and we wont have to use any translations if necessary in this forum. On behalf of everyone who wants to speak about your language please just try to use english.
Let us just consider this one. There is no problem on using their own language, but how could we understand if that is the format of your post? Well that depends on them actually. Either way, this project will surely got on mainstream if they are actually serious about this one. Hopefully they do. Goodluck in the future and for the team behind this.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

Great Project
a great project indeed, smart city eco is the platform that our community needs.
this brings us innovation at its finest. really,one platform with bunch of different industries?
smart city eco really did this good. very amazing work!
smart city eco really is a great platform, its helps solve the current issues in our economy.
smart city eco is one platform that has many uses like online gaming,online shop,online gambling,
and whats really helpful is they have their own job portal that can help solve the current unemployment issues in our economy.

Great project adding up a great team. Conceptualized idea, very realistic and much more on entertainment on people. Very impressive.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

"In Smart City Eco you will be rewarded for your time"

This is really something. Imagine how great is the platform? There's no wasted time spent. Everything will be rewarded as long as you are doing something on the platform as enjoyable as online games. Yes, you heard it right! Online games and Tournaments!

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!
wow! this is amazing, the platforms features and uses is wonderful its self but it gets much better with this rewards. im now convince that smart city eco is truly working hard to develop their project and im really happy for their progress.

No need to worry about the time mate. SmartCityEco Team and Developers is on you.
They would be probably working on entertainment feature but at the same time they will pay you for using their project. Great concept. Around of applause everyone on these Team and Developers.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.

For my own opinion this is too ambitious but it still can happen in the future. We won't know until they fully launched the project or start doing their platform according to their roadmap. I don't find a time on searching about the team behind this if they are fully competent to this huge project! Still, Kudos to the team and developers who will make this happen!

Well HappyDumper, they said they are still going to hire staffs that will be added to their team along the way as they go on with the project. Actually they admit that they are not well prepared yet and there are still a lot to do with the preparations. As of now they want to focus first on their ICO so they can raise fund for some needs of the project.

Thanks for the head ups bro! This ease my mind, so they are just in the experimental stage where everything can be revise and improve the project more! So ill just sit back and see how well this project can achieve and do in the future.

Even if they came a little unprepared and lacked some project presentation but the idea is overwhelming and on point in terms of the current industry where we need an all in one or jack of all trades platform like smart city.

Yeah i agree even if the whitepaper aren't well presented atleast they indicate the things they want to do in the current industry. I also see their webpage are little unpleasant to see because of its presentation but the projects vision and what they're trying do is what matter most.

Yes, I agree with that. Project may not have been well presented but the great extent of this SCE project that they want to provide
solutions to with online economy issues are definitely there.Venturing in this vast project demands thorough
review to materialize their plans and I am sure that the people behind SCE is doing everything for its success.

it will really be helpful that the flaws and problems had been pointed out. since it could actually be seen that it requires a lot of work to do, then it is also unavoidable that they can also miss some parts and had some failures, but there is no problem with, they should be thankful for your cooperation.
Since that this project aim is to help people to solve some online problems, this will make sure that there are many people who will want to try this because they believe that a project like this can be implemented easily and the success will surely waiting for this project.
yes i agree many people are interested in this project because they are confident in this project  they believe this project will be successful and stable.they will learn a lot in this project and can easily implement it.it is a good oppurtinity to everyone.

This project is really fantastic and amazing.
I’m way to impress on how they will run up the system of this project on 4 concepts in 1 platform. Challenge accepted by the Team. You guys are amazing. Thumbs up on you guys.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

This is really something. Imagine how great is the platform? There's no wasted time spent. Everything will be rewarded as long as you are doing something on the platform as enjoyable as online games. Yes, you heard it right! Online games and Tournaments!

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!
wow! this is amazing, the platforms features and uses is wonderful its self but it gets much better with this rewards. im now convince that smart city eco is truly working hard to develop their project and im really happy for their progress.
smart city eco is doing pretty good so far, the progress that they made is wonderful.
and im amaze on how this platform construct all the uses in one place. the team behind this
amazing platform really did this good, time is precious thats why im happy to see that smart city
eco will not waste your time while using their platform.

“Nah! Just play and I will pay you up” -SmartCityEco Team
Conceptualized, do not care on the time because they will be paying you up. Every project enthusiast wants and desire in their whole life. Great Project guys.
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!
smart city eco is doing pretty good so far, the progress that they made is wonderful.
and im amaze on how this platform construct all the uses in one place. the team behind this
amazing platform really did this good, time is precious thats why im happy to see that smart city

Conceptualized, do not care on the time because they will be paying you up. Every project enthusiast wants and desire in their whole life. Great Project guys.
This project has a very good idea. But I think that it will be very difficult to implement.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POode8Jy6yE

They have new video here about the services Smart City Platform has to offer. More precise, more clear and more understandable. You may check it yourself guys.
Wow! They really are moving forward in this project. I am convinced now that they are really trying their best for the improvement of their promotions of this project. I understood clearly also through this video on how they are going to offer jobs in their platform. The kind of jobs will be online jobs and related to ICO projects like white paper translations and article making. I think everyone of us here in this forum will like this offer.  Cheesy

There is another video released by Smart City Eco team. I think they are doing their best to improve and make informative videos for us to really understand what is the project all about. The video has more graphical illustrations which make it easier to understand.

Check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoxkuWpnBwM
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

They have new video here about the services Smart City Platform has to offer. More precise, more clear and more understandable. You may check it yourself guys.
Wow! They really are moving forward in this project. I am convinced now that they are really trying their best for the improvement of their promotions of this project. I understood clearly also through this video on how they are going to offer jobs in their platform. The kind of jobs will be online jobs and related to ICO projects like white paper translations and article making. I think everyone of us here in this forum will like this offer.  Cheesy

There is another video released by Smart City Eco team. I think they are doing their best to improve and make informative videos for us to really understand what is the project all about. The video has more graphical illustrations which make it easier to understand.

Check it out!

This is great! Level up! Smart City Eco Team is really doing their best in giving us more clearer and more significant videos that can be easily understood by newbies and for all of us also. Thank you Smart City Eco team.  I am looking forward for more videos to come.
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

Is there someone who can tell me how Smart City Eco hiring platform works? I've been looking for a hiring platform that will somehow give me the chance to have a job that is work-at-home. What should I expect from the platform and what should I prepare to be able to apply for a job?
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

Is there someone who can tell me how Smart City Eco hiring platform works? I've been looking for a hiring platform that will somehow give me the chance to have a job that is work-at-home. What should I expect from the platform and what should I prepare to be able to apply for a job?

I too want to know how does the process works and what are the benefits of applying for a job on the hiring platform provided by Smart City Eco. I have some experience in translating Whitepaper of ICO. I hope that the SCE hiring platform will somehow secure my data.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

You know I’ve just imagine. You will really not be bored in staying in their platform, if you are, you can play, shope, communicate with others, do online jobs or even gamble. You have everything you need in one platform.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
yes it is okay to happen that but I know that smart city eco will not let the market price manipulate, so I think it will make a lot of money to invest in the project sce and share its tokens to other people.

I’m too impress also on this team because of the multi-concept idea they made on this platform project.
It would be a difficult challenge for them but a great breakthrough on the crypto industry if succeeds. On my insight on the Team they are so dedicated to succeed this project.

Yes, I am with you on this. Smart City Eco team is really a brave one. I admire their courage to dream big and make everything done one at a time to be able to ensure that the project will be very successful. The platform will surely help not only the users but the investors as well because they will be investing in a great project which promotes social responsibility.

This is really correct. I think we better support the project instead of throwing stones at them because of their imperfections. Though constructive criticism is a good practice, we better give our views on how they can improve the platform. This is a good project and everyone will benefit from it. Smart City Eco team I believe is doing their job very well. Good Job Smart Eco team and may the force be with you!
I think it is okay to throw stones, what matters is how you handle them. For Smart City Eco, they handle it smartly by taking notes of the criticism and transforming it to making it constructive for them. Such a nice way to handle the situation. Besides, all the stones throwed at them, had been an advantage to them.  Without the criticism they may not be seeing those not yet polished idea and didn’t make changes.
This is one thing with people, you cannot please them. You offer them not good enough and they will flood you with criticsm, you offer them with good and still have something bad to say. Anyway, whatever they say if Smart City Eco is geniune it will all happen.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
yes it is okay to happen that but I know that smart city eco will not let the market price manipulate, so I think it will make a lot of money to invest in the project sce and share its tokens to other people.

I’m too impress also on this team because of the multi-concept idea they made on this platform project.
It would be a difficult challenge for them but a great breakthrough on the crypto industry if succeeds. On my insight on the Team they are so dedicated to succeed this project.

Yes, I am with you on this. Smart City Eco team is really a brave one. I admire their courage to dream big and make everything done one at a time to be able to ensure that the project will be very successful. The platform will surely help not only the users but the investors as well because they will be investing in a great project which promotes social responsibility.

This is really correct. I think we better support the project instead of throwing stones at them because of their imperfections. Though constructive criticism is a good practice, we better give our views on how they can improve the platform. This is a good project and everyone will benefit from it. Smart City Eco team I believe is doing their job very well. Good Job Smart Eco team and may the force be with you!
I think it is okay to throw stones, what matters is how you handle them. For Smart City Eco, they handle it smartly by taking notes of the criticism and transforming it to making it constructive for them. Such a nice way to handle the situation. Besides, all the stones throwed at them, had been an advantage to them.  Without the criticism they may not be seeing those not yet polished idea and didn’t make changes.
This is one thing with people, you cannot please them. You offer them not good enough and they will flood you with criticsm, you offer them with good and still have something bad to say. Anyway, whatever they say if Smart City Eco is geniune it will all happen.
Good that Smart City looked at all those criticsms to be challenges that pushed them to make their job better. They should not be discouraged, next time they will face critics that will only mean they are already putting their eyes on this project. Because if there is nothing interesting in here they will not even stop by and take time criticizing it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

Check it out!
Ya i saw it too. They presented the project more clearly also and more direct to the point. They are moving forward. This critics will have less reasons to criticize them since they are really proving them they are serious with this project.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

Check it out!
Ya i saw it too. They presented the project more clearly also and more direct to the point. They are moving forward. This critics will have less reasons to criticize them since they are really proving them they are serious with this project.

I ahve to congratulate Smart City Eco.for making sich improvements in this project.  I do believe that they really like.to emphasizr customer satisfaction.  See, noticing the criticism and.making some.revisions is a thing worth taking note of.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

You know I’ve just imagine. You will really not be bored in staying in their platform, if you are, you can play, shope, communicate with others, do online jobs or even gamble. You have everything you need in one platform.

It is true!  You can  think their slogan taht something will go like, " we've got.it.all, for you " just to borrow a popular slogan from a popular shop in n my country. Well, just like Smart Coty Eco. It targets a one stop shop concept.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

It is true!  You can  think their slogan taht something will go like, " we've got.it.all, for you " just to borrow a popular slogan from a popular shop in n my country. Well, just like Smart City Eco. It targets a one stop shop concept.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

I don't think so. Sorry to tell this but although Smart City Eco is a business oriented project, they don't stop from.there. They have come.up on how to regulate the gamers by not being addicted to them.  This concept is enjoying and still earning but not replwcing it as a regular job. This is just for entertainment. So i think the, i dont care about the time.you are saying is not actually their concept.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

I don't think so. Sorry to tell this but although Smart City Eco is a business oriented project, they don't stop from.there. They have come.up on how to regulate the gamers by not being addicted to them.  This concept is enjoying and still earning but not replwcing it as a regular job. This is just for entertainment. So i think the, i dont care about the time.you are saying is not actually their concept.

It.is true..i have read that, they will.make regulations reagrding the maximum time to be spent by a player. It means they are putting some restrictions and i think they are not just thinking what is best for them but also they are thinking their social responsibility. Smart City Eco i believe is a noce project.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: