Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
Jadeite

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

Hi there Smart City Eco!

It is notable that you mentioned on your whitepaper that it is a sad loss that users need to pay a substantial amount of tokens when they transact with other platforms (whether exchanging, trading, withdrawals and even deposits).  The 6-10% you mentioned is indeed high and a great loss so to say.

With this regards, how much fees do you plan to charge on your platform? I saw that you stated minimal and it would be great to know the figures.

Seeing your question made me want to know fees Smart City Eco plans to implement.

And just the same, i did not find any detail on the whitepaper except the minimal statement.

Though they are on-point as they wanted to utilize one native token (which is the SCE token) to effect a minimized transaction fees for different services as it is indeed practical & convenient to be using one currency through out the platform services.

I just do hope SCE would update us on the probable fees one of these days.

I've watched the Smart City Eco's video and the developer mentioned about the millions of transactions that are happening online.In connection to this, they would want to give solution to that substantial amount that users are spending in doing transactions in different platforms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

Wish you find fairly resources to cultivate your idea! Interesting idea, flawless activity, vigilant website!  Good luck all!
Absolutely because  smart city eco platform are also know the positive and negative impact output concept on this project and better to analysis again before the final solution implementation,
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

I have written a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer.
You would probably wait that in a short time in the Telegram channel of the SmartCityEco. They used to be update in the Telegram unlike here in the thread but as I saw in the last other post they have updated their whitepaper.

Maybe this kind of incident are also happen to other platform due to other issue will fix it,but I should really think that smart city eco will be updated if in case.

Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

Smart City Eco offer to us and provide a new and more convenient venue for the exchange of virtually all types of goods
Online shopping has become an important part of our daily lives in this generation.
Students and parents rely on the internet to acquire our needs with no hassle and affordable prices,

Your right, every now and then, i choose to shop online because i believe that through online shoping i can look for better and good quality of the product, also a big help when we see it on the model, we can see if it is good for our self too.

Online shopping, indeed, is undeniably a convenient way for people to shop these days.Aside from affordable  prices  and varieties to choose from, it really helps those who don't have time to go to shops or malls personally due to work and home responsibilities.This makes life easier, just have to go online and do the transaction, products will be delivered direct to their homes.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

"In Smart City Eco you will be rewarded for your time"

This is really something. Imagine how great is the platform? There's no wasted time spent. Everything will be rewarded as long as you are doing something on the platform as enjoyable as online games. Yes, you heard it right! Online games and Tournaments!

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!
wow! this is amazing, the platforms features and uses is wonderful its self but it gets much better with this rewards. im now convince that smart city eco is truly working hard to develop their project and im really happy for their progress.

No need to worry about the time mate. SmartCityEco Team and Developers is on you.
They would be probably working on entertainment feature but at the same time they will pay you for using their project. Great concept. Around of applause everyone on these Team and Developers.
What a great chance for the online gamer that giving them a chance to earn while playing, not just that, if they want to try a gambling for fun they can also earn more money on it specially if you have a lucky charm, well, this is great idea that the team did.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POode8Jy6yE

They have new video here about the services Smart City Platform has to offer. More precise, more clear and more understandable. You may check it yourself guys.
Wow! They really are moving forward in this project. I am convinced now that they are really trying their best for the improvement of their promotions of this project. I understood clearly also through this video on how they are going to offer jobs in their platform. The kind of jobs will be online jobs and related to ICO projects like white paper translations and article making. I think everyone of us here in this forum will like this offer.  Cheesy

You are right! Smart City Eco's project is seriously and unceasingly keeping the ball rolling!Updates shows clearer
vision of Smart City Eco's platform of what would be in it.And how it is going to be a virtual online city.

We are seeing here that those they have in mind and written in their WP is continuously being carried out.Each updates that they give,is
helping them hold the sights of those who are interested with Smart City Eco's project and will also help them catch the attention of those
who heard of the news about SCE platform.

As presented in the Smart City Eco's new video about this project, Employment, Online games, Gambling and Online shopping are still in their platform.I will keep tuning on to their next update to know more details about how this virtual online city is going to affect our living positively.  

You have a point on that, even the project focus on the online games, gambling and shopping, there is a big help and positive affect on us because in our new generation, using technologies is very common in many aspect, even in a work, and to be honest this makes our work become easy and less preparation too.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Smart City Eco offer to us and provide a new and more convenient venue for the exchange of virtually all types of goods
Online shopping has become an important part of our daily lives in this generation.
Students and parents rely on the internet to acquire our needs with no hassle and affordable prices,

Your right, every now and then, i choose to shop online because i believe that through online shoping i can look for better and good quality of the product, also a big help when we see it on the model, we can see if it is good for our self too.

Online shopping, indeed, is undeniably a convenient way for people to shop these days.Aside from affordable  prices  and varieties to choose from, it really helps those who don't have time to go to shops or malls personally due to work and home responsibilities.This makes life easier, just have to go online and do the transaction, products will be delivered direct to their homes.
Your right about that, specially in some country the transportation is very high and some country has a bad condition of the whether reason why it is not good to go outside, but through the help of online shopping like what Smart City Eco plan to their project, the citizen is very happy to make some try about it.
moneyafric

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

The ICO project is worthwhile inspiring as it moves any smart investment. Thanks to the team of this project.

OlyaWorking

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

You can also join SciDex's community program, they're rewarding people with SciTokens for creating quality content about them. https://[Suspicious link removed]/2r9Xb3L
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.

For my own opinion this is too ambitious but it still can happen in the future. We won't know until they fully launched the project or start doing their platform according to their roadmap. I don't find a time on searching about the team behind this if they are fully competent to this huge project! Still, Kudos to the team and developers who will make this happen!

Well HappyDumper, they said they are still going to hire staffs that will be added to their team along the way as they go on with the project. Actually they admit that they are not well prepared yet and there are still a lot to do with the preparations. As of now they want to focus first on their ICO so they can raise fund for some needs of the project.

Thanks for the head ups bro! This ease my mind, so they are just in the experimental stage where everything can be revise and improve the project more! So ill just sit back and see how well this project can achieve and do in the future.

Even if they came a little unprepared and lacked some project presentation but the idea is overwhelming and on point in terms of the current industry where we need an all in one or jack of all trades platform like smart city.

Yeah i agree even if the whitepaper aren't well presented atleast they indicate the things they want to do in the current industry. I also see their webpage are little unpleasant to see because of its presentation but the projects vision and what they're trying do is what matter most.

Yes, I agree with that. Project may not have been well presented but the great extent of this SCE project that they want to provide
solutions to with online economy issues are definitely there.Venturing in this vast project demands thorough
review to materialize their plans and I am sure that the people behind SCE is doing everything for its success.

it will really be helpful that the flaws and problems had been pointed out. since it could actually be seen that it requires a lot of work to do, then it is also unavoidable that they can also miss some parts and had some failures, but there is no problem with, they should be thankful for your cooperation.
Since that this project aim is to help people to solve some online problems, this will make sure that there are many people who will want to try this because they believe that a project like this can be implemented easily and the success will surely waiting for this project.
yes i agree many people are interested in this project because they are confident in this project  they believe this project will be successful and stable.they will learn a lot in this project and can easily implement it.it is a good oppurtinity to everyone.

This project is really fantastic and amazing.
I’m way to impress on how they will run up the system of this project on 4 concepts in 1 platform. Challenge accepted by the Team. You guys are amazing. Thumbs up on you guys.
You right mate. A not so unique as other project but they are working hard for us to use a more friendly and socialized platform for us to build up a good community. Thumbs up on this platform and project.
As what I have seen the idea and also the concept of this project is, it gives us opportunity in our society with the help of friendly user's in the system and besides it is also unique it's because 4 concepts in 1 platform it really terrifies the other projects out there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
yamcha89

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

Waves Wallet and Platform

Trade without limits
"There are no limits on withdrawals, and any cryptocurrency purchased immediately appears in your wallet’s balance."
Trade quickly and safely
"A centralized matcher and high channel capacity allow you to make deals as quickly as on a centralised exchange, but without the risk of losing your money."

-For more info about Waves Wallet and Platform ---> https://wavesplatform.com/

It will be great if they can provide free SCE token on waves. Just my thought. Anyway it is great that they also offer their own wallet but I think they need to discuss further on what will be the advantage of Waves Wallet and Platform over other existing cryptocurrency wallet.

i just dont like the idea of choosing waves wallet, i just hope waves would develop there platform
so low percentage of projects that has been successful under waves. i just hope this one would be different.
you're right with us choosing the wave wallet for what we want. I'm also one of your goals with no idea of the wave wallet idea, so the world of wave has a good platform even though the percentage of the project is low in wave.
well i think choosing waves is a great idea, based on their wed site there are some benefits by using waves platform.
one of those benefits is the tokens sold in the ICO phase up to 50% rest locked until their platform releases.

We can look forward to this as well. Wallets are very important for crypto users since it is where we store our crypto currencies and use the wallet address to exhange our crypto to cash or to make transactions. It is important that the wallet is protected and secured. I think waves will be doing just fine in providing us this need for safety and security of our crypto currencies.

In relation with the wallets , I hope we can store some of the SCE tokens in some cold wallets, in order for us to save it wisely, the idea of waves wallet just like the other said in this thread is not a thing for me, I think waves will slow the productivity of smart city eco in developing its platform, It is also good that they can provide their own wallet where SCE tokens can be stored.
You are right about it, we can see how big is the help of Smart City Eco on us because as we can see about this project, they want to develop and help every people who involve in blockchain to make it become popular and they use a platform whereas people are easily engage like online shopping, gambling, and online games too.

almost all ico appeared in this forum of bitcointalk are aiming to help people, due to with those word they can attract people to support their project invest also. However, with SCE we can see that they really aggressive to get they want to get. Besides their goal is also for the better of our economy.
That's right we are very thankful having this kind of a concept and we all hope that this project will become more efficient and reliable to the user's in the near future.
Well, this is not impossible because this project has many concept and want to help many people in many aspect too, like in solving the different problems regarding the online economy that many people really want to solve immediately.
As what I see having so many concept is actually hard to be managed and yes it is an opportunity and users are reliable into it. I hope this will be the solution regarding about the problems in our online economy, well as of now there are a lot of competitors with this project also.
Good to know we're having this kind of a project it surely helps a lot in our economy as well as into our community.
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

see a good future with this project, I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time.

I would love to participate to this project and as what i have seen a lot of people are getting interested into it because of the opportunity been giving by the SCE to the users of their system.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

What I like about the project is offering all solutions in one place: secure marketplace with shoping centers, gaming, exchanges for crypto. Really Smart city for crypto users. Great idea!

yeah ,,smart city eco coin are offerred all in one needs to grow of truly smart city because the target of this project are tapping a multi-trillion dollars ,into global market industry,so that the main solution of this platform are target also the online economy and gambling sector world wide base on global industry,which have also potenial for the progress of this project, but I wonder sce token will produced unlimited?

Maybe smart city eco token will not produce unlimited due to were able to loss their value at the near future as I think,because base on their white paper, were implement one online smart platform which bring smart economy progress for develop at the new technology from top of it,
yeah you'll right aside from that,smart city eco will add economy into equation to build and create utopia for online consumer with limited number,of  sce token which can not print anymore on top of it ,
yes thats true smart city eco has its own system that is unique to everyone especially how to make utopia online shoppers where they make more numbers to expand especially to help smart and eco-friendly city economics tokens.
“Lemme handle this kid” -SmartCityEco Papa
Very savage project. I’m into you SmartCityEco Papa. Very innovative and idealistic project.
Hope this project will succeed on the near future. One sure user of the platform. Good luck SmartCityEco Team and Developers. “May God lead your path” your ancient grandpa, lol.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

"In Smart City Eco you will be rewarded for your time"

This is really something. Imagine how great is the platform? There's no wasted time spent. Everything will be rewarded as long as you are doing something on the platform as enjoyable as online games. Yes, you heard it right! Online games and Tournaments!

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!

Wow! This is one of the exciting feature of Smart City Eco, i am.not.into gaming but i can feel the adrenaline of the gamers rushing with this news.  It is not just enjoyment, but also earning from the things to enjoy.  Such a positive vibes for the gamers and also for all crypto users.

Online gamers will surely get excited to check on this Smart City Eco platform! Who would turn down a reward
like SCE is offering ?A platform where you can have fun playing online games and at the same time have an opportunity
to be rewarded depending on how well you played their  games.

That`s right I agree with you there is no such games like what Smart City Eco did and besides people right now are rushing to know what games should they probably released and I am also waiting for it also just hoping that I can enjoy much of my time playing with those games and gain some rewards.

Actually, there are lot of online gamer worldwide, and most of them are enjoying it of course. Now even up to now SCE is not yet giving the

specific what kind games they are going to make, because for what I read to their whitepaper aside from the games they have online casino

which is one of their package aim to their project.

I think,Smart City Eco has no specific games yet of what they are going to offer.Project is still on the
planning part.They mentioned in their video that online games will be given enough time to make to come up
with games that are really really good.We just have to wait as they continue to make progress with this project.

This is a nice and informative comment about the online games. I hope that Smart City Eco will come up with games that are good and I hope that some will be family oriented so the whole family will really love it. Family Feud I guess is a very good game and applicable also when creating tournaments.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

This is really nice article from Smart City Eco team. I think I have to start reading their articles to be able to understand what they really want for this project. I know that they are trying their best to communicate to people about their goals and their dream about this project.

Smart City Eco is platform for the people and everyone should get the equal access.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*GhG149SL9NDxzi2oCNuKxQ.jpeg

As the great Serbian inventor Nikola Tesla was considered by some people as weird, maybe even crazy but he was just one free mind that wondered the world and had opportunity to do what he liked, as he said when i die they can say Nikola Tesla was a happy man.

We all strive torwards pretty much same goal, and human basic needs havent changed from pre-history and that is to have a family, food, shelter, warmth and to be free. It seems so simple and so little, but most of people in 21st century still can not afford those simple luxuryes, either they have pretty much basic stuff but they need to work 8 hour jobs which traps them whole day and most of them are unhappy. They are unhappy because they are diferent from Tesla who accepted to be considered as strange and maybe not be accepted by some people, but as he said he has done something he liked and he was happy in every step he made, he wanted to help humanity and felt he was sent to do a much greater job then to go to work, and work meaningless job for 8 hours and dont have free time to pursue what he loves.

How hard would it be to create a option for people who want to spend their time with family and watch their kids grow, enjoy the morning cofee and not be tense because he needs to worry about arriving at work in time… How hard would it be to provide man a secure option and to be in possibility to achive such crazy dreams?

Lot of people are products of their environment and their surroundings shapes them and creates a man they become, some are influenced by their family and sometimes those influences creates from them the kind of people they dont want to become, they settle in the end and accept their 8 hour job as something that is a must and can not be changed. Most of our education teaches us and prepares us to be workers so we are prepared and programmed from early age that is the right way. Family influence teaches us old ways and sometimes teaches us knowledge of our mothers and fathers and some trades that have been overcomed by time, the world is changing and by comming of blockchain that change has been speeded up exponentially and development of new technology has begun and by that creation of new jobs. People who are not familiar with blockchain technology should learn about it because its still infant phases and there is a lot of opportunity to get the jobs of your dreams, to do something u love, the man is rich as much knowledge he posseses. There is good things from old ways which needs to be implemented in our new ways, what works fine shouldnt be changed and that is precisely what are we trying to do, if u are critical thinker you will see mistakes all around us, and if u are somebody who is a dreamer u will tend to solve that problems when chance knocks on your door, some people are afraid to open the door, but others who arent they will take on their back great responsability and try to build something wonderfull that will make a difference in the world, something that will help humanity even do its small change but every step counts.

We have offered a solution for some problems as we see them in online economy which will revolutionise online gaming, provide online work, providing security of the money, that will open a variety of jobs for everyday people and promote entrepreneurs, and also help all the people that need help and need services of our platform, as we said we are not making a solution for chosen few, we are creating a platform that will serve needs of all of our online citizens and bring equality in society.

This might seem as a big job to do, but every work can be made comlicated or created by the right people can be made simple and easy to use. Every man that claims he dont make mistakes should be avoided or not pay attention to him because he is either not realistic or he is just there to do something that will not benefit anybody… We will make mistakes in our path and we will tend to solve them, we will strive torwards our goal and make shure our end product is as it should be, we will make a go-to place for all online users a platform that will serve all needs of our online clients, and also provide solutions for problems we mentioned in the text, solutions are this simple every problem can be solved by creating a efficent platform that will provide security and reliable middleman betwen them and employers, betwen them and sellers, between them and buyers, there is solution for everything you just need to step out from the comfort zone and work hard to make smart solutions. We are confident that people will recognise right solution from other ones, and our project will be noticed because it stands out, most of tokens do not provide any real world solutions, or they are just pure scams which can be recognised by few red flags, but people tend to be lured by promise of fast money, who is experienced knows there is no fast money there is only hard work, investing your time in something you love is guaranted to bring great results.

Our company is here to create utopia for online citizens, a reliable middleman whos sole purpose of existence is not just to pick fees from its users but to provide them with one stop solution for their problems, we will tend to minimise fees on every step and provide users normal environment for buisniss and entertainment, the true vision of Bitocin has been lost in the process and people lose 20% of their money on fees when money comming in transactions and for windrawals only, one of the reasons we choose Waves blockchain is that provides solution for some of those problems with minimal expences and lightning fast transactions, we respect companyes who respect peoples money and tend to provide solutions for them, that is what we are trying to achive also.

Join our journey.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*Zt59wQ6Qz0Ex8vhO9UPYog.png

Reference:
https://medium.com/@smartcityeco/smart-city-eco-pre-pre-sale-48-hours-boost-with-100-tokens-up-for-grabs-with-minimum-investment-a62419a7d2d2
ace9989

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

I would love to participate to this project and as what i have seen a lot of people are getting interested into it because of the opportunity been giving by the SCE to the users of their system.

As the days past many people are learning and knowing how this platform can change the way of communicating and making a whole new community
Using this smart city eco. There's a various of platform can be up and used by people on smart city eco.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

This is really nice article from Smart City Eco team. I think I have to start reading their articles to be able to understand what they really want for this project. I know that they are trying their best to communicate to people about their goals and their dream about this project.

Smart City Eco is platform for the people and everyone should get the equal access.

As the great Serbian inventor Nikola Tesla was considered by some people as weird, maybe even crazy but he was just one free mind that wondered the world and had opportunity to do what he liked, as he said when i die they can say Nikola Tesla was a happy man.

We all strive torwards pretty much same goal, and human basic needs havent changed from pre-history and that is to have a family, food, shelter, warmth and to be free. It seems so simple and so little, but most of people in 21st century still can not afford those simple luxuryes, either they have pretty much basic stuff but they need to work 8 hour jobs which traps them whole day and most of them are unhappy. They are unhappy because they are diferent from Tesla who accepted to be considered as strange and maybe not be accepted by some people, but as he said he has done something he liked and he was happy in every step he made, he wanted to help humanity and felt he was sent to do a much greater job then to go to work, and work meaningless job for 8 hours and dont have free time to pursue what he loves.

How hard would it be to create a option for people who want to spend their time with family and watch their kids grow, enjoy the morning cofee and not be tense because he needs to worry about arriving at work in time… How hard would it be to provide man a secure option and to be in possibility to achive such crazy dreams?

Lot of people are products of their environment and their surroundings shapes them and creates a man they become, some are influenced by their family and sometimes those influences creates from them the kind of people they dont want to become, they settle in the end and accept their 8 hour job as something that is a must and can not be changed. Most of our education teaches us and prepares us to be workers so we are prepared and programmed from early age that is the right way. Family influence teaches us old ways and sometimes teaches us knowledge of our mothers and fathers and some trades that have been overcomed by time, the world is changing and by comming of blockchain that change has been speeded up exponentially and development of new technology has begun and by that creation of new jobs. People who are not familiar with blockchain technology should learn about it because its still infant phases and there is a lot of opportunity to get the jobs of your dreams, to do something u love, the man is rich as much knowledge he posseses. There is good things from old ways which needs to be implemented in our new ways, what works fine shouldnt be changed and that is precisely what are we trying to do, if u are critical thinker you will see mistakes all around us, and if u are somebody who is a dreamer u will tend to solve that problems when chance knocks on your door, some people are afraid to open the door, but others who arent they will take on their back great responsability and try to build something wonderfull that will make a difference in the world, something that will help humanity even do its small change but every step counts.

We have offered a solution for some problems as we see them in online economy which will revolutionise online gaming, provide online work, providing security of the money, that will open a variety of jobs for everyday people and promote entrepreneurs, and also help all the people that need help and need services of our platform, as we said we are not making a solution for chosen few, we are creating a platform that will serve needs of all of our online citizens and bring equality in society.

This might seem as a big job to do, but every work can be made comlicated or created by the right people can be made simple and easy to use. Every man that claims he dont make mistakes should be avoided or not pay attention to him because he is either not realistic or he is just there to do something that will not benefit anybody… We will make mistakes in our path and we will tend to solve them, we will strive torwards our goal and make shure our end product is as it should be, we will make a go-to place for all online users a platform that will serve all needs of our online clients, and also provide solutions for problems we mentioned in the text, solutions are this simple every problem can be solved by creating a efficent platform that will provide security and reliable middleman betwen them and employers, betwen them and sellers, between them and buyers, there is solution for everything you just need to step out from the comfort zone and work hard to make smart solutions. We are confident that people will recognise right solution from other ones, and our project will be noticed because it stands out, most of tokens do not provide any real world solutions, or they are just pure scams which can be recognised by few red flags, but people tend to be lured by promise of fast money, who is experienced knows there is no fast money there is only hard work, investing your time in something you love is guaranted to bring great results.

Our company is here to create utopia for online citizens, a reliable middleman whos sole purpose of existence is not just to pick fees from its users but to provide them with one stop solution for their problems, we will tend to minimise fees on every step and provide users normal environment for buisniss and entertainment, the true vision of Bitocin has been lost in the process and people lose 20% of their money on fees when money comming in transactions and for windrawals only, one of the reasons we choose Waves blockchain is that provides solution for some of those problems with minimal expences and lightning fast transactions, we respect companyes who respect peoples money and tend to provide solutions for them, that is what we are trying to achive also.

Join our journey.

Reference:
https://medium.com/@smartcityeco/smart-city-eco-pre-pre-sale-48-hours-boost-with-100-tokens-up-for-grabs-with-minimum-investment-a62419a7d2d2

This is a very long read but it is worth it. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am looking forward to reading articles related to this project to be able to understand it and have a deep understanding of Smart City Eco. I believe that this project will be successful. Hoping for the best for the team.
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

Join our journey.

Reference:

This is a very long read but it is worth it. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am looking forward to reading articles related to this project to be able to understand it and have a deep understanding of Smart City Eco. I believe that this project will be successful. Hoping for the best for the team.

I definitely agree. This is really nice and it really describes what the project is all about. I commend the Smart City Eco team on creating articles like this to inform the public about their project. I will continue on following this thread to be updated on what is really happening about the Smart City Eco project. I am really excited about the launch.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

As the days past many people are learning and knowing how this platform can change the way of communicating and making a whole new community
Using this smart city eco. There's a various of platform can be up and used by people on smart city eco.

I wish these people really intend to support this project and spread news about it to other people. So it can gather more people to invest and fund the current improvement of this platform and make all of this possible in the near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: