Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:15:38 AM

I like the whole concept of the project. The multipurpose concept of this project was a very help on every person, also its entertainment matters was a blast. How about the security and privacy pattern going on? even though it is a blockchain you must provide a good protection on the users.

That is already in the package, a project will never be launch with out any security!
If a project will not put that, there will be no user nor investors to come.
Safety is the initial key of any project to attract people.
You are right and besides not only to attract investors but also to get more popular and encourage many people of using their system. This project won`t run without any security process, because if that happens it is easy for hackers or to those who have evil intentions to hack their system files and it is very important to well secured in order to run efficiently and being trusted by the users.
a project has been prepared in cooked by his team and I am sure will be a lot of support for this project and hopefully can smoothly in achieving targets and success.
see the project that gives many positive comments as well as many who provide support for the projects I am sure that in the future will be more smoothly in reaching the target and hopefully the success can be achieved.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:09:41 AM

I like the whole concept of the project. The multipurpose concept of this project was a very help on every person, also its entertainment matters was a blast. How about the security and privacy pattern going on? even though it is a blockchain you must provide a good protection on the users.

Smart City Eco does pique the interest in the first time you hear it. Not only does it bring entertainment but it
can also bring money to the users. It is different from the others becuase of the concept of cryptocurrency. Having
fun while earning money is the thing that make SCE great.

there's no current issue or matter that's related on how they will manage the security of every person that will be using their platform but as of now all we can do is wait for them to announce how they will handle the security of the platform.

Smart City Eco gives users freedom to choose from which platform they want to use. With different options, you don't need to look elsewhere in doing your business online. Whether you are a casual gamer or a professional one, an online  shopper or a social media enthusiast, there is a place for you at Smart City Eco and more.
I also waiting on the updates on how they will manage the security and privacy of the users. Hope that this time they will give a powerful protection because of the earning concept of the project. Good project though. Protection matters update needed.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

Waves Wallet and Platform

Trade without limits
"There are no limits on withdrawals, and any cryptocurrency purchased immediately appears in your wallet’s balance."
Trade quickly and safely
"A centralized matcher and high channel capacity allow you to make deals as quickly as on a centralised exchange, but without the risk of losing your money."

-For more info about Waves Wallet and Platform ---> https://wavesplatform.com/

It will be great if they can provide free SCE token on waves. Just my thought. Anyway it is great that they also offer their own wallet but I think they need to discuss further on what will be the advantage of Waves Wallet and Platform over other existing cryptocurrency wallet.

i just dont like the idea of choosing waves wallet, i just hope waves would develop there platform
so low percentage of projects that has been successful under waves. i just hope this one would be different.
you're right with us choosing the wave wallet for what we want. I'm also one of your goals with no idea of the wave wallet idea, so the world of wave has a good platform even though the percentage of the project is low in wave.
well i think choosing waves is a great idea, based on their wed site there are some benefits by using waves platform.
one of those benefits is the tokens sold in the ICO phase up to 50% rest locked until their platform releases.

We can look forward to this as well. Wallets are very important for crypto users since it is where we store our crypto currencies and use the wallet address to exhange our crypto to cash or to make transactions. It is important that the wallet is protected and secured. I think waves will be doing just fine in providing us this need for safety and security of our crypto currencies.

In relation with the wallets , I hope we can store some of the SCE tokens in some cold wallets, in order for us to save it wisely, the idea of waves wallet just like the other said in this thread is not a thing for me, I think waves will slow the productivity of smart city eco in developing its platform, It is also good that they can provide their own wallet where SCE tokens can be stored.
You are right about it, we can see how big is the help of Smart City Eco on us because as we can see about this project, they want to develop and help every people who involve in blockchain to make it become popular and they use a platform whereas people are easily engage like online shopping, gambling, and online games too.

almost all ico appeared in this forum of bitcointalk are aiming to help people, due to with those word they can attract people to support their project invest also. However, with SCE we can see that they really aggressive to get they want to get. Besides their goal is also for the better of our economy.
That's right we are very thankful having this kind of a concept and we all hope that this project will become more efficient and reliable to the user's in the near future.
Well, this is not impossible because this project has many concept and want to help many people in many aspect too, like in solving the different problems regarding the online economy that many people really want to solve immediately.
As what I see having so many concept is actually hard to be managed and yes it is an opportunity and users are reliable into it. I hope this will be the solution regarding about the problems in our online economy, well as of now there are a lot of competitors with this project also.

Indeed, having such many concepts in one platform is a burden, but I doubt that the team won't be able to manage the project. The project is a real help for those who seeks job, who wants to earn while doing what they want and because of that this project will be very popular in the future.
That is why their team is still open for additional team members because they have a lot to develop yet and they are also hiring employees to be for the platform itself. They need more team members, its a huge project and for sure lots of work to do too. But with determination and hard work thry will be able to make it for sure.

Funds dictate the size of the team easy and simple, and timeline for delivery. Smart City Eco is just a matter of time and the critical thinkers will see the benefits of this platform when delivered
and when compared to the traditional business that rose up from 90 s dot com boom we are combining those several solutions into one smart platform and making a smart business model.

The next question is can we deliver it and the answer is yes we believe we can 100% ! We have analyzed the needs and used the technical experience from our colleagues and determined it can be done very
easily in fact its super easy to make you just need the vision and enough funds to support that vision and enough will and work put into it.

We are not afraid to put in the 16 hour work days we just need to see the goal.

Strong team of players are nothing without a capable manager who is ready to join their team and be the first one to put in the work, strong team with weak leader is weaker then medium quality team with strong
minded leader and visionary.

I admire your commitment in doing the project and making sure that you will achieve your goal to deliver to us great results. 16 hours per day is not a joke and we commend you for that.  You are correct about having a strong team and I think that you are a strong one. For the Win Smart City Eco team!

You guys are so great to bring your ideas, you are indeed admirable, you're team will work 16 hours per day just to keep your words and that's amazing. Just keep going on good track and your path will unfold.

So it only means you need to have your ICO successful so you can get more people on your team right? Just keep up your hardwork and dedication. I know that people will appreciate what you are doing in the future, specially when they start using your platform at Smart City Eco.
I love the whole project, and the ideas of the Developers are so freaking good. It would be successful in a series of time I believe but why this waves wallet you choose to be part in? Most of the project uses ERC-20 rather Ethereum Blockchains, why you come up on this?
lancechain355

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:24:48 AM

How is the Sale going?
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:34:36 AM

Smart City Eco does pique the interest in the first time you hear it. Not only does it bring entertainment but it
can also bring money to the users. It is different from the others becuase of the concept of cryptocurrency. Having

there's no current issue or matter that's related on how they will manage the security of every person that will be using their platform but as of now all we can do is wait for them to announce how they will handle the security of the platform.

Smart City Eco gives users freedom to choose from which platform they want to use. With different options, you don't need to look elsewhere in doing your business online. Whether you are a casual gamer or a professional one, an online  shopper or a social media enthusiast, there is a place for you at Smart City Eco and more.
I also waiting on the updates on how they will manage the security and privacy of the users. Hope that this time they will give a powerful protection because of the earning concept of the project. Good project though. Protection matters update needed.
Didn't read also about the privacy and security matters of this project. I love the whole project though. No need to worry about, You got us right SmartCityEco Team and Developers?,lol.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:00:26 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 04:17:02 AM by Dwey

That is already in the package, a project will never be launch with out any security!

Of course, Smart City Eco must first establish the system's security consistently. The SCE team can't launch an half-heart
project that would cause their downfall. Attracting customers will be a piece of cake when they have made the necessary
adjustments.

of course you are right they won't definitely launch a project that's not totally completed.

I'm pretty sure that they will do the necessary things for platform or security issues before they completely launched it.

I am excited to see this project become successful as it not only offers its users a lot of options but also gives them a chance to earn more just by participating and playing the games in Smart City Eco. I am sure that every gamer will totally enjoy this experience. I hope that Smart City Eco will deliver a good game to us.
same here, im very amazed on how smart city eco compact defferent platforms in one project.
smart city eco give its users many opportunities to earn some profit while enjoying themselves
in playing games,winning in slot machines,making bussiness or buying the stuff they need or want to buy.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:15:56 AM

I love the whole idea of smart city eco,their platform helps innovate every users experience in the online economy.
smart city eco also gives the users to earn extra profit while using their platform. i am very excited to see smart city eco's success.
Brodika

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:39:27 AM

looks nice project,hope run it well,i wish for the best of this ,good luck team
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

The use of online games also creates feelings of self-esteem and competition in players game after game.
As you overcome the different challenges and levels,
you feel better about yourself and able to meet the following objectives.
Smart City Eco what a nice project i'm looking forward their launching..
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:17:31 AM

The use of online games also creates feelings of self-esteem and competition in players game after game.

In games of consoles and computers also promote values such as solidarity, friendship, cohesion and a
sense of belonging to a group.
It is important for parents to take advantage of these benefits to improve family relationships
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

In games of consoles and computers also promote values such as solidarity, friendship, cohesion and a
It is important for parents to take advantage of these benefits to improve family relationships

It has a negative effects on socialization, child who has fun with games that are violent can lead
to negative effects in their socialization with other equals, leading to their lack of sense of belonging or social justice
video games cannot be discussed, which increases violence.
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

That's is very interesting project, they can save time and money at the same time it will be very convenient to all especially to older people who wants to buy something they need  in their house but don't have time or can't manage to go outside...
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

It has a negative effects on socialization, child who has fun with games that are violent can lead
to negative effects in their socialization with other equals, leading to their lack of sense of belonging or social justice
video games cannot be discussed, which increases violence.

If you do not have control of its use, it can affect our life in a negative way.
Thus, affecting our school performance, the family and our day to day life in general.
Jhayda

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:09:28 AM

Yes, I agree.Whatever we'd be needing, wheteher as an online shopper, a person looking for an employment opportunity,
love playing online games, wants gambling, wants to have both world of having fun while having an earning opportunity, a
crypto enthusiast or new in crypto space, wants to be SCE partner seller...SCE has something for us.
rosywyt

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

Of course, Smart City Eco must first establish the system's security consistently. The SCE team can't launch an half-heart
project that would cause their downfall. Attracting customers will be a piece of cake when they have made the necessary
adjustments.

of course you are right they won't definitely launch a project that's not totally completed.

I'm pretty sure that they will do the necessary things for platform or security issues before they completely launched it.

I do agree, as well! As they mentioned from the start of this project, Smart City Eco wants to give solutions to online economy.
Security and privacy will really be of their foremost concern since there are going to be different transactions in the Smart City Eco's platform involving cryptocurrency.SCE wants the users feel secured and protected in using their platfrom.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

Considering this as an initiative project that blockchain technology will fundamentally govern a city is way too cool . Can't imagine this will happen and to be honest it is a long shot . Good luck and I will continue to read this thread along the way.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

adjustments.

I do agree, as well! As they mentioned from the start of this project, Smart City Eco wants to give solutions to online economy.
Security and privacy will really be of their foremost concern since there are going to be different transactions in the Smart City Eco's platform involving cryptocurrency.SCE wants the users feel secured and protected in using their platfrom.

The project has a wide range of meaningful capabilities also a vast problem in online economy, I think they will serve as a way of doing such things, maintaining the use of SCE tokens for everyone using their platform.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

adjustments.

The project has a wide range of meaningful capabilities also a vast problem in online economy, I think they will serve as a way of doing such things, maintaining the use of SCE tokens for everyone using their platform.

The difference of this platform smart city eco to other online game ,is sce token has been acceppted to used also when you buy some of your marterial need through at online transaction around the globe compared to other online game that sometimes token you are winning will not used to buy the things you need in real life.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
Maybe they will also provide just like what you are complaining besides if that happens more users were getting reliable of using their system, the chance of earning in games can be also applicable in their online shop too.

Smart City Eco has a new and innovative technologies are changing the way we shop.
In recent years many companies have closed their physical doors and made the move online,
due to the many advantages that it offers.
It is a adopted blockchain technology to revolutionize the shopping industry.

Many customers have been surveyed and do take part in loyalty programs studies have found,
many have spoken about the lack of maintenance and poor functionality of these systems.
due to all transactions occurring on the  network has enabled them
to slash transaction fees by cutting out the middleman.

I used to shop on malls and other stores in our city and it is so much hassle especially when I buy so much home goods on grocery.
Good thing this project will be executed. Now I will shop on my house and wait to be delivered on our house.
A big help for us when we shop online because we don't need to fall in line to the cashier especially if the grocery outlet has many customers and we consume almost an hour to buy our grocery. But because of this project, we are lucky to have this and give some try, even there is a fee, at least we save our time that we can use to other things.
Well a lot will really prefer the most convenient one, and as what we had alreadytried on some online shops, it really is hassle free and time saver, but in this project not only it offers online shoppin but there's more they can give and that is what makes it more entertaining amd unique.
Who would actually choose the ones that is not convenient right? Of course people will choose the most easiest way out if their lives. It is most assuring that they can offer this kind of things with their platform, and aside from it can lessen other peoples burden, they also create new options for other users and not only that, they are also offering something that is not present into other platforms.
Correct, and especially to those who have a busy days in their work they become life is easy for them if the shopping online for a grocery is also available, and for sure in a short period of time so that the freshness of the foods is still there.
i don't really understand what you are trying to say my friend, but as for a little bit of understanding towards your opinion, yes it could be one of the ways also to help and lessen other people's needs, specially those who are too busy with their schedules according to you.
Maybe he/she want to say that life is easy with smart city, especially for busy people who are working everyday six days a week... Well that's true, if you have on that position or scenario smart city is all you need to have conveniently transaction to shop goods and items without leaving your office or home...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
Maybe they will also provide just like what you are complaining besides if that happens more users were getting reliable of using their system, the chance of earning in games can be also applicable in their online shop too.

Smart City Eco has a new and innovative technologies are changing the way we shop.
In recent years many companies have closed their physical doors and made the move online,
due to the many advantages that it offers.
It is a adopted blockchain technology to revolutionize the shopping industry.

Many customers have been surveyed and do take part in loyalty programs studies have found,
many have spoken about the lack of maintenance and poor functionality of these systems.
due to all transactions occurring on the  network has enabled them
to slash transaction fees by cutting out the middleman.

I used to shop on malls and other stores in our city and it is so much hassle especially when I buy so much home goods on grocery.
Good thing this project will be executed. Now I will shop on my house and wait to be delivered on our house.
A big help for us when we shop online because we don't need to fall in line to the cashier especially if the grocery outlet has many customers and we consume almost an hour to buy our grocery. But because of this project, we are lucky to have this and give some try, even there is a fee, at least we save our time that we can use to other things.
Well a lot will really prefer the most convenient one, and as what we had alreadytried on some online shops, it really is hassle free and time saver, but in this project not only it offers online shoppin but there's more they can give and that is what makes it more entertaining amd unique.
Who would actually choose the ones that is not convenient right? Of course people will choose the most easiest way out if their lives. It is most assuring that they can offer this kind of things with their platform, and aside from it can lessen other peoples burden, they also create new options for other users and not only that, they are also offering something that is not present into other platforms.
Correct, and especially to those who have a busy days in their work they become life is easy for them if the shopping online for a grocery is also available, and for sure in a short period of time so that the freshness of the foods is still there.
i don't really understand what you are trying to say my friend, but as for a little bit of understanding towards your opinion, yes it could be one of the ways also to help and lessen other people's needs, specially those who are too busy with their schedules according to you.
Maybe he/she want to say that life is easy with smart city, especially for busy people who are working everyday six days a week... Well that's true, if you have on that position or scenario smart city is all you need to have conveniently transaction to shop goods and items without leaving your office or home...
Also for people who can't leave their house for some reason and that is very important for them, when you need something really important but you have a chance to do it for smart city will do it for you... And they have also online gaming and gambling for someone who are in to this hobby...
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: