Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76402 times)
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

I think the thing that makes ethereum not good is that it's too easy to get a smart contract, this can be used by many people to create a scam project and it is proven that many ethereum-based projects are scams.
However, it still has potential because surely ethereum can still to climb back despite being in conditions that are less good. When a market recovery arrived, of course, it will be a time for the ethereum to be back up.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

ethereum is a good coin and the platform is often used in some ico, but now the situation of ico is in a downward trend, many ico are scam and they selling their funds carelessly so that the price is broken. eth needs a new breakthrough to become the next generation of bitcoin.

I think ethereum created because ethereum have different purpose than bitcoin. Bitcoin for payment and ethereum for bussiness platform. But i think ethereum can compete with bitcoin in market because right now ethereum market cap is biggest number 2 in market

Yes, they do have different purposes. I would never call Ethereum the next generation of Bitcoin. ETH is something very different. I believe in this promising project and I am sure that the altcoin will grow much.
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:09:43 PM

I personally still believe that ETH will replace the position of BTC , we see from the platform, almost every new project uses the ETH platform and ETH has a large volume in each market
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

I personally still believe that ETH will replace the position of BTC , we see from the platform, almost every new project uses the ETH platform and ETH has a large volume in each market
in my opinion, Bitcoin has very few prospects and ethereum in any case will have a leading position. But the fact that the ethereum will be able to increase the capitalization more than that of Bitcoin looks fantastic.

HELLO EVERYONE.
airdrophunter

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

With more and more startups using the blockchain of ethereum, i can see how great ethererum's potential to be the next generation of BTC. It's indeed the top crypto to be the successor of bitcoin IMO too.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
xprince1996

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

Maybe yes and maybe no why? because there so many coins out there are being developed and still not introduce to the world only few people know it.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

I think ethereum is not as a successor to the generation of bitcoin, even though their platform is almost the same which has altcoins or tokens that are created it will not make this bitcoin easily replaced by ethereum and I think that is impossible.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:45:15 AM

I think ethereum is not as a successor to the generation of bitcoin, even though their platform is almost the same which has altcoins or tokens that are created it will not make this bitcoin easily replaced by ethereum and I think that is impossible.
both of these platforms differ in terms of market prices that occur now and the system structure of block solving technology in general, the number of bitcoins will continue to decrease and this will make it rare in the future while etherium is not, so that between them it is impossible to replace each other even in terms of price, etherium is very difficult to compete with bitcoin

Bobbykid

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

i think everycoin have its purpose bro
bitcoin are made to change money system
while money are manipulated by goverment , not transparent etc
btc made to make all people have 1 currency,
trusted, no inflation, and safe,
ethereum are made for ecosystem, but yes people use eth to do transaction too
but btc and eth have their own business, no need to break each other
badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

The world trade war continues to compete with every nation trying to push currencies against their own economies. There is also a strong competition for Bitcoin and ETH. ETH is also a good money but to compete with Bitcoin it needs to have a higher market capitalization.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

of course because the coin that is best suited to replace the position of bitcoin will be ethereum, because ethereum is predicted to be...

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

No, ETH is the worst and most difficult coin, if we hold ETH in a short time we will lose money, please be patient for a long time. So I think we should hold ETh until the end of the year.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

If you are only referencing your theory based on the pump and dumps, im sorry but thats not even a speculation  not to be condescending but Bitcoin is bitcoin it is on the number one spot because it has been there for a long time, not only that it surpassed a lot of market challenges and is jot only credible but established.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

it seems like now it stabilise around $200. at least it wont go down like the rest of the coin.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

it's not true that bitcoin circulation is absolute and no one will be able to replace bitcoin, this bitcoin also has a very limited total supply and has very useful technology so it will be very difficult to be replaced by other coins.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

Comparing these two technologies, it looks stupid to me. BTC is an almost independent financial system. ETH is a pitiful semblance of a decentralized Internet development. To compare them is how to compare, BelAZ and Ferrari. Both are good, but each in his case.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

Not at present, ETH is declining and may continue to decline, so I think we should not focus on holding this coin in the long term, if we hold long term we will lose . In my opinion, investing in surfing would be better

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

The world trade war continues to compete with every nation trying to push currencies against their own economies. There is also a strong competition for Bitcoin and ETH. ETH is also a good money but to compete with Bitcoin it needs to have a higher market capitalization.
ethereum's capitalization is currently not high, but ethereum's popularity level is now a thing to look at, many investors and big traders trust ethereum even though in terms of price it is less competitive with btc, but I think eth is still the best under bitcoin.

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

Yes, I do agree with you ETH is struggling right now. But it is most promising coin among all alt coins. ETH have maximum market cap. ETH is one of the top 5 alt coins in 2018 according to me price of ETH will go up in coming 2-3 months.
But BTC is king of all coins. Though ETH is giving strong competition to BTC but no other coin can replace BTC's position. BTC is most popular and dominating coin among all coins. And BTC will lead rest coins.
meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

Yes, I do agree with you ETH is struggling right now. But it is most promising coin among all alt coins. ETH have maximum market cap. ETH is one of the top 5 alt coins in 2018 according to me price of ETH will go up in coming 2-3 months.
But BTC is king of all coins. Though ETH is giving strong competition to BTC but no other coin can replace BTC's position. BTC is most popular and dominating coin among all coins. And BTC will lead rest coins.
Most of all, the ethereum will look for its growth results only after a good bitcoin pump. Most of all, what will happen now is the situation of last year, when the price of ETH was held back for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: