Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NPlusMiner - |MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching  (Read 37336 times)
MrPlus (OP)

Activity: 514
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

If anyone using advanced features took notes. Like:
 - PreRun
 - Specific config per pools
 - PricePenaltyFactor
 - Multiple instance with manual configs

Could he share his notes in a nice understandable howto like form so it could act like a guide for other users?

I want to build clear guidance but can't find the time to do it. So if you guys could help each others it will greatly help.
Let's make this community shine!

I'm also interested in any "First Run issue" experiences.
The goal being to make NPlusMiner easy click and run for non experienced users.

Still the same objective:
   Make NPlusMiner the easy tool for the unexperienced while customizable for the knowledgeable.

Thank you!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
NPlusMiner - MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
k2laci

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

Why NPLUSMINER config has included the MINEMONEY pool?
There are now 12 miners on it.
k2laci

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

24 hour test result (my rig: 6x1070 GPU):

MultiPoolHub  : 0,00082783 BTC

ZERGPOOL     : 0,00071902 BTC

That's very little!
JCS-CCT

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

Why NPLUSMINER config has included the MINEMONEY pool?
There are now 12 miners on it.

It is very new.  Give it time.
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

24 hour test result (my rig: 6x1070 GPU):

MultiPoolHub  : 0,00082783 BTC

ZERGPOOL     : 0,00071902 BTC

That's very little!

Are you using Plus on Zergpool? if not, unselect Zergpool and select the plus option for it instead.

skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

I notice a little discussion with Hsrminer_HP.

Noob or not:

I know my GTX 1050 ti work fine at standard intensity with your software HSRMiner_HP because I have two rigs using it with Gainward 1050ti with no problem at all
But I was trying to use Nplus in the smaller one  and sometimes its needed to have a light OC otherwise results with some of the other algos were crap.
As Nplus doesn't take care of that, I had to understand the intensity  written in NPlus, see what the normal one was suggested by the developer (16.1 Btw) for the GTX 1050ti and modify your script  trying to find a balance with the intensity.

And this exactly  is what I did.

NO WAY I'm going back using a 16 % slower miner (with GTX 1050ti) for the fact of being safe.

Not when the algos supported accounts for more than  40 % of the mining time of that Rig.

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

Could you at least make a choice where i could choose nhsr miner over klausT.
because nhsr miner was giving me like 5-10% better results with same overclocks and didnt crash at all.

Uncomment line 7 in HSRMiner.ps1

Code:
$Commands = [PSCustomObject]@{
    "neoscrypt" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #NeoScrypt
}

JCS-CCT

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

because nhsr miner was giving me like 5-10% better results with same overclocks and didnt crash at all.

Code:
}

Also comment out in CcminerKlaust.ps1
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

Code:
}

Also comment out in CcminerKlaust.ps1

Yep.
If you don't comment in CcminerKlaust.ps1, NPlusMiner will select the best of the two Wink

L0c0

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:29:04 PM

I gotta back MrPlus on this one, Excavator and HSRminer are the best for neoscrypt, giving 5-8% more than KlausT, but for people like myself with weak GPUs (Celeron 3930) and using +50/+600 OC and not having that much time to fine tune every setting, KlausT is way more stable (both Excavator and HSR would crash out of the blue).

Celeron 3930 is okay CPU for any decent rig with at least 8 x 1070 GTX.

Saying that miner crashes or unstable is incorrect - it's like saying that Windows 7 is unstable OS and often BSOD for no reason - and the only reasons why it can give you blue screen are that you either have faulty hardware (ram, cpu, gpu, etc), overclocked too much cpu/ram/gpu or you've installed some buggy driver that forced kernel to BSOD.

You should understand that crash is not software-related. It's not hsrminer that crash - it's your hardware (GPU) can't handle load from compute-intensive algo like neoscrypt with your current overclocking settings and fails - so cuda kernel that executes on GPU fails too - you get "crash". Reason why ccminer klaust seems "more stable" is very simple - it just doesn't load gpu as much as hsrminer or excavator due to lower default intensity (or not that intensive cuda kernel) and therefore you get lower hashrate.

In classic overclocking, where people push hardware to the limit and just want to pass 1 single 3dmark test, or complete 1 single run of SuperPi to screenshot it and post on site with OC records, it's okay to stress hardware, because it's like sprint - hardware suffer from exremly high load but for short period of time.

In case of mining it doesn't work, I think that mining is more like marathon, so I set medium and stable OC settings as GPUs gonna work for months.
As for balance beetwen high OC/medium load from software or medium OC/high load from software I choose second one because high OC settings will kill hardware faster.

My apologies, that did come out wrong, your miner by itself is not unstable, I've used it before without profit switching and it worked great.

What I meant by weak CPUs is that when used it in conjunction with NPM, specifically when using the "plus" option, then there's a problem.  CcminerAlexis78 still has the problem of a long "warmup" time when running more than 3-4 cards, so I'm running 2 copies of NPM, and as much as I like the "plus" option, running 2 instances of that just punishes my CPU (even after the delay increase from 10 to 60s and changing priority to "below normal"), so when HSRminer kicks in while the CPU is already running at 100% causes it to sometimes crash.  I have a friend running the same setup with an i3, he doesn't have this problem.

So just to reiterate, nothing wrong with HSRminer, it is just a casualty of that particular issue, not the cause.  It is indeed faster than KlausT.
tionart

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

hi

i wrote this on nemosminer thread

i am trying to figure out why nemos 2.4 and 3 and now nplus is doing this, i think i tried everything all those versions hundred bachmarks and profit resets Smiley
as you see on picture the most profitable coin/algo doesn't start , its stuck  but sometimes it does change, i also used old versions but as i remember i didn't have those problems

https://imgur.com/a/75FXb
-----------
and you answered me:

Reduce ActiveMinerGain%
Try with 0, you'll see it switch.
-----

I still have the same problem, it finds most profitable algo and it doesnt switch.
I tried to switch ActiveMinerGain% to 0 , and it doesnt help, i also have switch on autostart. pools i use: on ahash plus, blaze plus, zpool plus.
AM i only one having this trouble with 2.1.1. version ?

i will try it with my new rig 3x gtx 1060, and see if the switching is ok there.
JCS-CCT

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

What I meant by weak CPUs is that when used it in conjunction with NPM, specifically when using the "plus" option, then there's a problem.  CcminerAlexis78 still has the problem of a long "warmup" time when running more than 3-4 cards, so I'm running 2 copies of NPM, and as much as I like the "plus" option, running 2 instances of that just punishes my CPU (even after the delay increase from 10 to 60s and changing priority to "below normal"), so when HSRminer kicks in while the CPU is already running at 100% causes it to sometimes crash.  I have a friend running the same setup with an i3, he doesn't have this problem.

Interesting about CcminerAlexis78, the delay, and 100% CPU!  You'd think that Celeron could handle that.  I'll do some research.
JCS-CCT

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

hi

i am trying to figure out why nemos 2.4 and 3 and now nplus is doing this, i think i tried everything all those versions hundred bachmarks and profit resets Smiley
as you see on picture the most profitable coin/algo doesn't start , its stuck  but sometimes it does change, i also used old versions but as i remember i didn't have those problems

-----------
and you answered me:

Reduce ActiveMinerGain%
-----

I still have the same problem, it finds most profitable algo and it doesnt switch.
I tried to switch ActiveMinerGain% to 0 , and it doesnt help, i also have switch on autostart. pools i use: on ahash plus, blaze plus, zpool plus.

i will try it with my new rig 3x gtx 1060, and see if the switching is ok there.

I didn't know you could select more than one pool at a time.  I wonder how you would use MPH with other pools as MPH doesn't use ID= in the worker.  Maybe ID= could be moved to the scripts.

manc

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

hi

as you see on picture the most profitable coin/algo doesn't start , its stuck  but sometimes it does change, i also used old versions but as i remember i didn't have those problems

-----------
and you answered me:

Reduce ActiveMinerGain%
-----

I didn't know you could select more than one pool at a time.  I wonder how you would use MPH with other pools as MPH doesn't use ID= in the worker.  Maybe ID= could be moved to the scripts.

I've been using multiple pools concurrent since Nemos 2.1 something. Currently I'm running AHP, Zpool, Zerg, Blaze, and MPH. Maximum cross-shopping.

With the current versions you input your MPH username in the "MPH UserName" field, and the worker name in the "Worker Name" field.
At MPH site I set the "Hub Workers" default job to the appropriate Nvidia algos. I also use auto-exchange there.

Be mindful of 'abandoned' earnings though.
JCS-CCT

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:29:43 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 09:39:52 PM by JCS-CCT

I've been using multiple pools concurrent since Nemos 2.1 something. Currently I'm running AHP, Zpool, Zerg, Blaze, and MPH. Maximum cross-shopping.

With the current versions you input your MPH username in the "MPH UserName" field, and the worker name in the "Worker Name" field.
At MPH site I set the "Hub Workers" default job to the appropriate Nvidia algos. I also use auto-exchange there.

Be mindful of 'abandoned' earnings though.

Cool!  Thanks!
tionart

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

lets say this pool
https://www.zpool.ca/?address=

put in your BTC address, and you will see earnings and its autopay to yout btc address, check main pool site
tionart

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

can someone please explain me what is difference between regular pools and pools plus,
when i start nplusminer with blazepool it starts to mine different algo than with blazepool plus

maybe i had those switchings problems because of plus pools

would be the best to have regular and plus pool switched on ?

thank you !
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

can someone please explain me what is difference between regular pools and pools plus,
when i start nplusminer with blazepool it starts to mine different algo than with blazepool plus

maybe i had those switchings problems because of plus pools

would be the best to have regular and plus pool switched on ?

thank you !
https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/blob/master/README.md
Pools variants

24hr - uses last 24hour Actual API too request profit
     -Low switching rate
  plus - uses advanced calculations to maximize profit
     -Best switching rate
  normal - uses current estimate API too request profit
     -High switching rate

ahashpoolplus / zergpoolplus / zpoolplus / blazepoolplus

Uses calculations based on 24hractual and currentestimate ahashpool prices to get more realistic estimate.
  Includes some trust index based on past 1hr currentestimate variation from 24hr.
  AND is NOT sensible to spikes.
  This shows less switching than following Current Estimate and more switching that following the 24hr Actual.
  Better profitability.

JCS-CCT

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

When using NiceHash pool I get this error in red text:

Loading pool stats..
Add-Member : Cannot add a member with the name "CryptoNight" because a member with that name already exists. To
overwrite the member anyway, add the Force parameter to your command.
At C:\Users\M01\Downloads\NPlusMiner031818\NPlusMiner-master\Core-v2.1.ps1:125 char:60
+ ... h {$Pools | Add-Member $_ ($AllPools | Where Algorithm -EQ $_ | Sort  ...
+                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Bitcore=; Bla...Hodl=; Decred=}:PSObject) [Add-Member],
InvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : MemberAlreadyExists,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.AddMemberCommand
Add-Member : Cannot add a member with the name "CryptoNight" because a member with that name already exists. To overwrite the member anyway, add the Force parameter
to your command.
At C:\Users\M01\Downloads\NPlusMiner031818\NPlusMiner-master\Core-v2.1.ps1:125 char:60
+ ... h {$Pools | Add-Member $_ ($AllPools | Where Algorithm -EQ $_ | Sort  ...
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Bitcore=; Bla...Hodl=; Decred=}:PSObject) [Add-Member], InvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : MemberAlreadyExists,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.AddMemberCommand

Add-Member : Cannot add a member with the name "CryptoNight" because a member with that name already exists. To
overwrite the member anyway, add the Force parameter to your command.
At C:\Users\M01\Downloads\NPlusMiner031818\NPlusMiner-master\Core-v2.1.ps1:126 char:71
+ ... omparison | Add-Member $_ ($AllPools | Where Algorithm -EQ $_ | Sort  ...
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Bitcore=; Bla...Hodl=; Decred=}:PSObject) [Add-Member],
InvalidOperationException
Add-Member : Cannot add a member with the name "CryptoNight" because a member with that name already exists. To overwrite the member anyway, add the Force parameter
to your command.
At C:\Users\M01\Downloads\NPlusMiner031818\NPlusMiner-master\Core-v2.1.ps1:126 char:71
+ ... omparison | Add-Member $_ ($AllPools | Where Algorithm -EQ $_ | Sort  ...
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Bitcore=; Bla...Hodl=; Decred=}:PSObject) [Add-Member], InvalidOperationException
JCS-CCT

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:00:36 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 08:32:06 AM by JCS-CCT

I'm wondering why Equihash has such a high BTC/GH/Day compared to the others?

Code:
Miner                  Algorithm       Speed mBTC/Day BTC/Day USD/Day BTC/GH/Day Pool
-----                  ---------       ----- -------- ------- ------- ---------- ----
ccminerAlexis78        Lyra2RE2  122.01 MH/s    0.683 0.00068   5.656    0.00560 miningpoolhub-Monacoin
CcminerAlexis78Phi     Phi        54.59 MH/s    0.590 0.00059   4.890    0.01082 blazepoolplus-
ccminerAlexis78        X17        33.14 MH/s    0.571 0.00057   4.732    0.01724 blazepoolplus-
RavenMiner225RVN       X16r       25.12 MH/s    0.500 0.00050   4.139    0.01989 zergpoolplus-
CcminerTpruvotx64      Lyra2z      5.53 MH/s    0.499 0.00050   4.132    0.09017 zergpoolplus-
CcminerAlexis78xevan   Xevan      10.44 MH/s    0.464 0.00046   3.839    0.04438 zergpoolplus-
DSTM                   Equihash    1.27 KH/s    0.447 0.00045   3.702  352.43966 miningpoolhub-Zcash
ccminerAlexis78        C11        48.00 MH/s    0.391 0.00039   3.241    0.00815 zergpoolplus-
EthashClaymore         Ethash     72.74 MH/s    0.362 0.00036   2.998    0.00498 miningpoolhub-Ethereum

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: