Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NPlusMiner - |MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching  (Read 37336 times)
MrPlus (OP)

Activity: 514
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:03:58 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 10:21:35 AM by MrPlus

I don’t believe in such miners. When you are constantly switching and finish to mine first coin, the best is already second one. Using this method, you will always catch up the departing train. I think that it is better to mine one good coin until the price rises up and then sell it.

If you have time to invest and feel like betting in coins and if you're really good on coins selection then there is really no discussion, you'll make more money this way.

The purpose of NPlusMiner is:
   - Take care of the all lot of IFs in the above sentence.
   - Make mining easy for any user
      - set address and click start
   - Automate coin selection.
      - Save people's time
      - time is money Smiley
   - Autoexchange
      -  no market tracking required
      - Save people's time
      - time is money Smiley
   - Still highly configurable for advanced users
      - Payment in mined coin available
      - Multiple Instances
      - Per pool config
      - and much more...

So we're not pretending there is no other way to make more, we're pretending there is no easier way to make as much.

Hope this clarifies

MrPlus

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
NPlusMiner - MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richdmz

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

after updating to 4.4 I am getting a 'TimerUITick' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet

************** Exception Text **************
System.Management.Automation.CommandNotFoundException: The term 'TimerUITick' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
   at System.Management.Automation.ExceptionHandlingOps.CheckActionPreference(FunctionContext funcContext, Exception exception)
   at <ScriptBlock>(Closure , FunctionContext )
   at System.Management.Automation.ScriptBlock.InvokeWithPipeImpl(ScriptBlockClauseToInvoke clauseToInvoke, Boolean createLocalScope, Dictionary`2 functionsToDefine, List`1 variablesToDefine, ErrorHandlingBehavior errorHandlingBehavior, Object dollarUnder, Object input, Object scriptThis, Pipe outputPipe, InvocationInfo invocationInfo, Object[] args)
   at System.Management.Automation.ScriptBlock.<>c__DisplayClass57_0.<InvokeWithPipe>b__0()
   at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.RunspaceBase.RunActionIfNoRunningPipelin esWithThreadCheck(Action action)
   at System.Management.Automation.ScriptBlock.InvokeWithPipe(Boolean useLocalScope, ErrorHandlingBehavior errorHandlingBehavior, Object dollarUnder, Object input, Object scriptThis, Pipe outputPipe, InvocationInfo invocationInfo, Boolean propagateAllExceptionsToTop, List`1 variablesToDefine, Dictionary`2 functionsToDefine, Object[] args)
   at System.Management.Automation.ScriptBlock.InvokeAsDelegateHelper(Object dollarUnder, Object dollarThis, Object[] args)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
r1pst4rt

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

lyra2v2 does not benchmark or run with Crypto Dredge?
r1pst4rt

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

lyra2v2 does not benchmark or run with Crypto Dredge?

4.3.2 and 4.4 version will not benchmark Lyra2v2 on Zergepool unless you made modifications to the Algorithms.txt
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

Released NPlusMiner 4.4.1
https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases
https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases/tag/4.4.1

NPlusMiner now with a GUI and AutoUpdate

Candidate for AutoUpdate = Yes
       - NPlusMiner checks for updates every 24 hours.
       - If you do not want to wait, simply restart NPlusMiner and it will pick it up on startup

Changelog
   - AutoUpdate will now update OptionalMiners files in Miners if in use
   - AutoUpdate will now delete obsolete miner files on update
      - Not present in Miners and OptionalMiners in new version
      - If any files needs to be recovered please get it from the AutoUpdate backup)
   - Various Miners updates
   - Added equihash96, sonoa, polytmos support
   - Fixed Lyra2v2 on ZergPool

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:15:12 PM

Many thanks to the Zero community for advertising NPlusMiner as one of their favorite!

https://zerocurrency.io/
https://zerocurrency.io/#technical

Enkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

Hi, for me version 4.4.1 (auto updated) is stuck not benchmarking 'Bminer Equihash (Zergpoolplus)'.

Thanks for the continued updates!
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

Hi, for me version 4.4.1 (auto updated) is stuck not benchmarking 'Bminer Equihash (Zergpoolplus)'.

Same problem. I temporaly remove file bminer.ps1 from the folder/Miners and continue to work.
Somebody have problems with x16r on T-Rex? After the night i find that miner was closed... May be it is possible to improve some checks on miner activity or hashrate or maybe some option restart the miner after fixed time interval. Thank you.
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

It seems that some users were having an old version of BMminer.ps1 in the OptionalMiners folder which get copied last by AutoUpdate.
We'll fix this in next version by cleaning the OptionalMiners folder of obsolete files in autoupdate as we do for the Miners folder.

In the meantime, you can get the bminer.ps1 file from here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/master/Miners/Bminer.ps1

MrPlus

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Same problem. I temporaly remove file bminer.ps1 from the folder/Miners and continue to work.
Somebody have problems with x16r on T-Rex? After the night i find that miner was closed... May be it is possible to improve some checks on miner activity or hashrate or maybe some option restart the miner after fixed time interval. Thank you.

For Bminer, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2965976.msg44974106#msg44974106

About T-Rex, if the miner stops, NPlusMiner does restart it after the next cycle.
You might have a permanent failure on TRex start that you need to diagnose. May be try to reduce intensity.

MrPlus

jazz1984

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:40:54 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 02:52:35 PM by jazz1984

For Bminer, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2965976.msg44974106#msg44974106

About T-Rex, if the miner stops, NPlusMiner does restart it after the next cycle.
You might have a permanent failure on TRex start that you need to diagnose. May be try to reduce intensity.

MrPlus
Just fix Bminer with  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/master/Miners/Bminer.ps1 and decrease intencity in t-rex by your advice. A little bit of testing now. Thank you.
UPD. Bminer shows too much profitability. I think it must be divided by 100.
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

MrPlus
Just fix Bminer with  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/master/Miners/Bminer.ps1 and decrease intencity in t-rex by your advice. A little bit of testing now. Thank you.

Switching you OS to US number format will fix it.

MrPlus

jazz1984

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:12:11 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 06:07:49 AM by jazz1984

MrPlus

Switching you OS to US number format will fix it.

MrPlus
I  Switch OS to US numbers and restart nplusminer, program determines the bminers hashrate as 127 Kh while it must be 1,27. All other algos (zergpool) have  normal value.
U4guk

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Чтo я дeлaю нe тaк?)

Cannot find path 'C:\Users\farm\Documents\NPlusMiner-4.4.1\Config\poolapiref.json' because it does not exist.
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (C:\Users\farm\D...poolapiref.json:String) [Get-Content], ItemNotFoundExce
ption
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetContentCommand
    + PSComputerName        : localhost
Cannot find path 'C:\Users\farm\Documents\NPlusMiner-4.4.1\Config\poolapiref.js
on' because it does not exist.
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (C:\Users\farm\D...poolapiref.js
   on:String) [Get-Content], ItemNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetCo
   ntentCommand

Пoпыткa дeлeния нa нyль.
At C:\Users\farm\Documents\NPlusMiner-4.4.1\NPlusMiner.ps1:266 char:86
+ ... -NoNewline; Write-Host " " $_.pool "Balance="$_.balance ("{0:P0}" -f  ...
+                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Smiley [], RuntimeException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : RuntimeException
Пoпыткa дeлeния нa нyль.
jazz1984

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

Чтo я дeлaю нe тaк?)

Cannot find path 'C:\Users\farm\Documents\NPlusMiner-4.4.1\Config\poolapiref.json' because it does not exist.
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (C:\Users\farm\D...poolapiref.json:String) [Get-Content], ItemNotFoundExce
ption
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetContentCommand
Cannot find path 'C:\Users\farm\Documents\NPlusMiner-4.4.1\Config\poolapiref.js
on' because it does not exist.
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (C:\Users\farm\D...poolapiref.js
   on:String) [Get-Content], ItemNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetCo
   ntentCommand

Пoпыткa дeлeния нa нyль.
Пoпыткa дeлeния нa нyль.
Пo oшибкaм кaк бyдтo фaйлoв y тeбя в пaпкax нe xвaтaeт, тo ли в ниx пycтo. У ceбя глянyл - ecть эти фaйлы, пpoвepь pyкaми C:\Users\farm\Documents\NPlusMiner-4.4.1\Config\poolapiref.json
C:\Users\farm\Documents\NPlusMiner-4.4.1\NPlusMiner.ps1
Ecли oни ecть, yбeдиcь, чтo oни нe пycтыe, ecли oни нe пycтыe дaй пpaвa дocтyпa нa пaпкy C:\Users\farm\Documents\NPlusMiner-4.4.1\
или пoпpoбyй нa дpyгoй диcк пepeycтaнoвить и зaпycкaть c пpaвaми aдминa.
U4guk

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

Eщe paз cкaчaл apxив, нeт тaм внyтpи этoгo фaйлa(
NPlusMiner-4.4.1\Config\poolapiref.json
jazz1984

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

Tы зaпycкaeшь C:\Users\farm\Documents\NPlusMiner-4.4.1\NPlusMiner.ps1 и oшибкa выxoдит?
Ha дpyгoй диcк пpoбoвaл пepecтaвить?
U4guk

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

Tы зaпycкaeшь C:\Users\farm\Documents\NPlusMiner-4.4.1\NPlusMiner.ps1 и oшибкa выxoдит?

дa вce paбoтaeт, кpoмe cтaтиcтики пo нaчиcлeниям c пyлa, пoxoжe чтo из-зa фaйлa этoгo..
jazz1984

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

дa вce paбoтaeт, кpoмe cтaтиcтики пo нaчиcлeниям c пyлa, пoxoжe чтo из-зa фaйлa этoгo..
Boт ccылкa нa этoт фaйл, пoпpoбyй пoдкинyть вpyчнyю.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qx6AxOvS7orgtQASWiMoQ2hLAikNLAxc/view?usp=sharing
U4guk

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

Boт ccылкa нa этoт фaйл, пoпpoбyй пoдкинyть вpyчнyю.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qx6AxOvS7orgtQASWiMoQ2hLAikNLAxc/view?usp=sharing
зapaбoтaлo, блaгoдapю)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: