Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NPlusMiner - |MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching  (Read 37336 times)
jimmykl

Activity: 349
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

Is it normal to loose focus when miners switch? It brings up windows taskbar while in Chrome YouTube Fullscreen.

Yep it's normal. Many people mine on dedicated rigs where it's not an issue. A while ago I remember someone managed to set the miner going on one account and switch to another one to work/watch videos/whatever but not sure if that still works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrPlus (OP)

Activity: 514
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

Is it normal to loose focus when miners switch? It brings up windows taskbar while in Chrome YouTube Fullscreen.

Yep it's normal. Many people mine on dedicated rigs where it's not an issue. A while ago I remember someone managed to set the miner going on one account and switch to another one to work/watch videos/whatever but not sure if that still works.

The different account trick works.
However, i'm working on ways to avoid this in some future version.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
NPlusMiner - MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

The miner sometimes stop.
Boght windows stays open, but the cards dont do anything.

Any clues?

Could you share you're logs when it happens?

manc

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Any chance that this one is coming along? This is the only complaint that I have with with NemosPlus.

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner/issues/450
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

Any chance that this one is coming along? This is the only complaint that I have with with NemosPlus.

I kind of do not agree on the proposed solution on this one.
One, monitoring WerFault would trigger even if another process triggers it. This is not specific enough.
Second, I feel that if ccminer (or others) are crashing, there are things to fix on the rig to get it stable.
   One example might be to review OC settings or use the prerun feature to set algo specific OC settings.

So this, to me, and until i'm proven wrong, is a rig issue and not a product issue.
Note that i'm honestly opened to be proven wrong here. I just haven't seen any occurrences of this on any of my Rigs

MrPlus

JCS-CCT

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:06:35 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 06:41:26 PM by JCS-CCT

Feature request:

Low hashrate payout estimate.

Example:

Zerg: If seven days of earnings is calculated to be less than .008 then change estimate payout to the next Sunday (if calculated > .004.. if lower, then the following Sunday).
Zellko

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:00:31 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 07:29:54 PM by Zellko

Hello Everyone,

Quick question: How to configure the cryptonight miner ?

When Nplus launch the cryptonight miner, it crash  Undecided

Thanks !
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks !

Could you try to copy the command line in the condole window and launch the miner with it. Then you should see if the miner gives any error message.
Note: I do have a xmrig update queued for next version.

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

One, monitoring WerFault would trigger even if another process triggers it. This is not specific enough.
Second, I feel that if ccminer (or others) are crashing, there are things to fix on the rig to get it stable.
   One example might be to review OC settings or use the prerun feature to set algo specific OC settings.

So this, to me, and until i'm proven wrong, is a rig issue and not a product issue.
Note that i'm honestly opened to be proven wrong here. I just haven't seen any occurrences of this on any of my Rigs

MrPlus

let's discuss this one here.
Anyone else feel a need for this type of a feature (with justification please) ?

Christerb

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

Any clues?

yes , i can. but where do i find the logs that you want?

I also have another problem.
i really like the window where it says what i can earn in $, so i try to run NPlusMiner-ConsoleUp, or NPlusMiner With ConfigFile.bat so i can get that "third" window up so i can see what the different algos are giving me in $ .

But then i get lots of errors  as "object not found" , "path not found " and it reffers to suprmienr and something in powershell. something like getchilditemcommand.
i have a picture, but i can not find where to upload it.
Any idea whats wrong?

When i run "NPlusminer" there are no errors, exept where it just stops ( happend twice) but i dont get this "third" window up.

JCS-CCT

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:28:55 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 09:00:30 PM by JCS-CCT

let's discuss this one here.
Anyone else feel a need for this type of a feature (with justification please) ?

I don't need.  I think it is an OC issue.  I'm not having any issues with NPlusMiner.

I do think that adding some kind of first run/startup marker to the logs would be useful.

Something like this that show when NPlusMiner starts and when the Miners start/stop
Code:
NPlusMiner started at 3/25/2018 1:15:20 AM 
Miners started at 3/25/2018 1:15:45 AM
"date","algo","wallet","username","Stratum"
"3/25/2018 1:16:20 AM","X17","","","stratum+tcp://x17.mine.blazepool.com:3737"
"3/25/2018 1:21:32 AM","Skunk","","","stratum+tcp://skunk.mine.blazepool.com:8433"
"3/25/2018 1:26:44 AM","Xevan","","","stratum+tcp://xevan.mine.blazepool.com:3739"
"3/25/2018 1:31:56 AM","Phi","","","stratum+tcp://phi.mine.blazepool.com:8333"
"3/25/2018 1:37:08 AM","Bitcore","","","stratum+tcp://bitcore.mine.zergpool.com:3556"
"3/25/2018 1:42:19 AM","Keccakc","","","stratum+tcp://keccakc.mine.zergpool.com:5134"
"3/25/2018 1:47:30 AM","Groestl","","","stratum+tcp://groestl.mine.blazepool.com:5333"
Miners stopped at 3/25/2018 1:49:52 AM
Miners started at 3/25/2018 1:51:20 AM
"3/25/2018 1:52:42 AM","Lyra2z","","","stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553"
"3/25/2018 1:57:53 AM","MyriadGroestl","","","stratum+tcp://myr-gr.mine.blazepool.com:5433"
"3/25/2018 2:03:05 AM","Blakecoin","","","stratum+tcp://blakecoin.mine.blazepool.com:5743"
"3/25/2018 2:08:19 AM","Skein","","","stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933"
"3/25/2018 2:13:30 AM","X16r","","","stratum+tcp://x16r.mine.zergpool.com:3636"
"3/25/2018 2:18:42 AM","Nist5","","","stratum+tcp://nist5.mine.zergpool.com:3833"
NPlusMiner started at 3/25/2018 2:20:42 AM
Miners started at 3/25/2018 2:21:10 AM
"3/25/2018 2:23:54 AM","Lyra2RE2","","","stratum+tcp://lyra2v2.mine.zergpool.com:4533"
"3/25/2018 2:29:06 AM","Keccak","","","stratum+tcp://keccak.mine.blazepool.com:5133"
"3/25/2018 2:34:20 AM","NeoScrypt","","",""

The last markers show when the system crashed and then started
Zellko

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks !

Could you try to copy the command line in the condole window and launch the miner with it. Then you should see if the miner gives any error message.
Note: I do have a xmrig update queued for next version.

The miner was launched, but I add the following error: https://imgur.com/a/a6adT

I'm quite sure it's just the miner configurations, the number of threads/block things...

Nevertheless, I will wait for the updated version Smiley  

I also have another question, is there a way to setup MPH to use Europe stratuum ? I'm mining on the Asian one.
manc

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:35:12 PM

MrPlus
I can see your point. It is almost certainly tied to OC values in my case.

That kind of turns it into a discussion about the definition of stability then... As an example: I'll have a machine up for days when suddenly a known stable algo will cause ccminer to fail. Anecdotally I've had one run solely x16r for 30 hours straight before erroring out. I've had it happen on Skein (after ~1.5 hours) & x17 (after 10+ hours) as well. I closed out the error message popup, restarted NemosPlus, and it went back to work unhindered. No changes to algoOC.bat

On the other hand I've got one machine who has been up for 75 hours at the moment without any issues or OC failures.

I suppose this is probably not an issue for you guys to resolve with a public facing code update or feature request.
klepikolse

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

I dont quite understand how the main window profitability is calculated. It is sometimes even negative in my case, how can that be?
https://c2n.me/3TlzXER

Thanks for your job anyway, a very stable miner and nice interface.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK                                                                                                    
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation   ||   Be a Pioneer, Participate in Our Crowdsale!
Whitepaper          Lite Paper          Telegram          Facebook          Twitter          Medium          Github
JCS-CCT

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

I dont quite understand how the main window profitability is calculated. It is sometimes even negative in my case, how can that be?

It takes a few hours.
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:50:52 PM

You might see negative values when the pool reevaluates estimations.
You've been running for only 21 minutes per the screenshot. Give it some time, it will get accurate.

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

MrPlus
I can see your point. It is almost certainly tied to OC values in my case.

That kind of turns it into a discussion about the definition of stability then... As an example: I'll have a machine up for days when suddenly a known stable algo will cause ccminer to fail. Anecdotally I've had one run solely x16r for 30 hours straight before erroring out. I've had it happen on Skein (after ~1.5 hours) & x17 (after 10+ hours) as well. I closed out the error message popup, restarted NemosPlus, and it went back to work unhindered. No changes to algoOC.bat

On the other hand I've got one machine who has been up for 75 hours at the moment without any issues or OC failures.

I suppose this is probably not an issue for you guys to resolve with a public facing code update or feature request.

Thanks for yout insights.
It is still a nice discussion to have. I might not get the full scale of the issue.
Any other argumented insights, please keep posting.

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

Any clues?

yes , i can. but where do i find the logs that you want?

I also have another problem.
i really like the window where it says what i can earn in $, so i try to run NPlusMiner-ConsoleUp, or NPlusMiner With ConfigFile.bat so i can get that "third" window up so i can see what the different algos are giving me in $ .

But then i get lots of errors  as "object not found" , "path not found " and it reffers to suprmienr and something in powershell. something like getchilditemcommand.
i have a picture, but i can not find where to upload it.
Any idea whats wrong?

When i run "NPlusminer" there are no errors, exept where it just stops ( happend twice) but i dont get this "third" window up.

I will investigate this one.
Still, do not worry, NPlusMiner is still mining per the screenshot you shared. You are still earning.

klepikolse

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:02:26 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:32:57 PM by klepikolse

I still do not understand the principle of measuring profitability in the miner. As far as I have understood, after initial benchmarking the miner calculates and chooses the most profitable algo. But i dont understand how the main screen revenue is calculated. It is derived from the pool data during the last several hours? What is the time period for that calculation? So these are average, not current earnings, and current earnings can be seen in benchmarks?

And a stupid question https://clip2net.com/s/3TnqKjp
Does it calculate the sum for zergpool and zergpoolplus? maybe the actual earnings are twice lower?

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK                                                                                                    
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation   ||   Be a Pioneer, Participate in Our Crowdsale!
Whitepaper          Lite Paper          Telegram          Facebook          Twitter          Medium          Github
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:04:30 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 09:08:58 AM by MrPlus

I still do not understand the principle of measuring profitability in the miner. As far as I have understood, after initial benchmarking the miner calculates and chooses the most profitable algo. But i dont understand how the main screen revenue is calculated. It is derived from the pool data during the last several hours? What is the time period for that calculation? So these are average, not current earnings, and current earnings can be seen in benchmarks?

And a stupid question https://clip2net.com/s/3TnqKjp
Does it calculate the sum for zergpool and zergpoolplus? maybe the actual earnings are twice lower?

Does this help?
https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner-Documentation/wiki/Estimations-and-Projections

You are right. You should not select several variants of the same pool. This makes no sense from an estimations perspective and will give weird mining decisions. It will results in showing wrong values for BTC/D as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: