Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:14:14 PM

@ Ken what is the procedure for the share verification. Can you tell us ahead of time incase any of us need to get old paperwork, dig out old wallets ahead of time?

Sure, you will need the email address you want to use on CT, if you have an account already the shares will just be added to that account, if you don't then an account on that email will be created and the shares added to that account.  Next you will need the date and time of your transfer to AMC-TENDER and the Number of shares tendered.  To be verified the data must match our transfer records from bitfunder.

What transfer date should I consider valid for shares automatically transferred out of BitFunder?
I mean the shares which were not moved manually to AMC-TENDER.
Thank You.

I have a certain scenerio and I need a little help.

1.  I have some shares that I AMC-TENDER(ED)
2.  I had bitfunder with a 2 factor enabled
3.  I lost my phone with my 2 factor ability and my screenshot
4.  I tried to contact UKYO to help me get into my Bitfunder account, No response
5.  I know how many shares I had and did see the transaction on the public list Ken provided
6.  I used the same Email for Bitfunder and CT
7.............What Can I do next to prove or get the shares

I'm in the same boat. I'm prepared to sign my associated address, to prove I am the one in control of my BF shares. I'm not sure what else I can do as I'm locked out of BF with no screenshot.

So i guess we're SOL?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:23:16 PM

@Jasun I pm'd Kleeck this early today.

"If you know how many shares you transferred. Maybe go back through the ACTM official thread and find out exactly what day you posted in the thread saying that you sent your shares to AMC-TENDER. That will let you pinpoint the day and the amount of shares and then you can tell Ken "I sent xxxxx shares on xx/xx/xx and I know it was before xx:xx:xx (Because you would have made the post after you tendered the shares)" or something. Then give him the email address that was linked to the account."

I hope this helped"

finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:56:21 PM

...By the way, I have a question about the 55nm chips.  Have you designed and sourced everything for the boards yet?  How many chips per board?

At this point we expect to have 24 55nm chips per PCIe board.  The engineers are working on the design and helping with the sourcing.  We expect to have the boards available when the first chips arrive in April.

minerpart - how many boards and cases would it take to put in 1 PH based on Ken's info above?
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:06:44 PM

"If you know how many shares you transferred. Maybe go back through the ACTM official thread and find out exactly what day you posted in the thread saying that you sent your shares to AMC-TENDER. That will let you pinpoint the day and the amount of shares and then you can tell Ken "I sent xxxxx shares on xx/xx/xx and I know it was before xx:xx:xx (Because you would have made the post after you tendered the shares)" or something. Then give him the email address that was linked to the account."

I hope this helped"

Thanks I was thinking of something like that.  I did see the share number and it was the only one on the whole list with that number and it was around that date. 

Worth a shot

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
JoTheKhan

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:22:41 PM

I hope this helped"

Thanks I was thinking of something like that.  I did see the share number and it was the only one on the whole list with that number and it was around that date. 

Worth a shot

Yeah the transaction log in Bitfunder also shows who you sent to and who you received from. So Ken will know the Username that corresponds with each share. This along with the # of shares will allow you to prove your identity as only you and ken will probably know both pieces of this information.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 11:12:18 PM

... After the program verifies your shares, we will send a list of verified shareholders to CT, where they will create the account if not already created and add the verified number of shares to the account.

So you haven't even started the process yet?

Yes, I have been working on it for awhile; however, the trip to the west coast to get the 55nm chip, working with eASIC to change to a custom 28nm chip, getting us on the February run at UMC so that we could have chips in mid april has been my priority this month.   
mainline

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:39:29 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 11:50:10 PM by mainline

... After the program verifies your shares, we will send a list of verified shareholders to CT, where they will create the account if not already created and add the verified number of shares to the account.

So you haven't even started the process yet?

Yes, I have been working on it for awhile; however, the trip to the west coast to get the 55nm chip, working with eASIC to change to a custom 28nm chip, getting us on the February run at UMC so that we could have chips in mid april has been my priority this month.  

Please.  You have started this months ago, quoting CT: "ACTIVEMININGCORP ( Managed by AMC since 5th Dec,2013 )."

Which part of moving the shares to CT did you find the most difficult?
When, if ever, do you plan to have this done?

You obviously aren't doing the tech work - you got engineers for that.  You hired a "project leader" to keep them company.  You got your family on the payroll, watching the empty benches in your warehouse.
Wat the fuck have you been so busy doing?
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:49:36 PM

Hi VE.
coinfresh

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:11:54 AM

Hi VE.

VE please quit clogging this thread. I suggest counseling for your mental disorder.

I would much rather Ken get chips and boards in order before trading. That is a much bigger priority.
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:16:05 AM

Without chips and boards the shares are worth nothing anyway. I think Ken kinda has the right idea here.
mainline

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:27:58 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 04:03:26 PM by mainline

I like your logic.  "Ken lied to us, but it was for our own good!"
Yeah, without chips, your shares are worthless.  Which doesn't mean you couldn't unload them on a greater fool.  IF you were trading.

Without trading, it doesn't matter if Ken has chips - you can't sell, and can't collect divs.  Duh.

Anyhow, why mess with hypotheticals?  You don't have chips AND you're not trading Smiley
If writing a simple script takes two months (and still not fucking done), if the logistics of moving shares to an exchange grind everything to a standstill, what about designing, building and marketing miners, from raw silicon on up?
JoTheKhan

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:39:35 AM

@Main: he is just going to ignore you. Assertive & Aggressive behavior (over the internet at least) is by far one of the least effective ways of getting people to answer your questions honestly and efficiently. You are gaining nothing of merit by lashing out at Ken at this point. Many here will happily buy your shares if you do not want them. I know Minerpart is looking for PMs for buying shares, you can easily make a deal with someone to sell your shares and you won't have to worry about this anymore.
mainline

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:51:41 AM

@Main: he is just going to ignore you. Assertive & Aggressive behavior (over the internet at least) is by far one of the least effective ways of getting people to answer your questions honestly and efficiently. You are gaining nothing of merit by lashing out at Ken at this point. Many here will happily buy your shares if you do not want them. I know Minerpart is looking for PMs for buying shares, you can easily make a deal with someone to sell your shares and you won't have to worry about this anymore.

Passive & Submissive behavior put you in the enviable position you find yourself in now.
If here is what you were aiming for when you "invested," i must say it has paid off in spades.
Until Ken releases the shares, no one "selling" shares will get a cent (with escrow).  Pointless.
Minerpart is either unbelievably clueless or a scammer playing stupid.  Either way, dangerous.  Won't trade.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:59:09 AM

And Assertive and Aggressive behavior has put you in the position you are now.

* Main account banned.

* Shares in the same limbo as me.

* Ignored on your new account by everyone here, meaning I am probably one of the only people who is listening to you.

* Shares could be gone in the wind, I distinctly remember Ken threatening you that he has "Opps.. lost them." (if you really are VE).

So as you see you have put in far more effort for no gain. Meritless work, meritless stress, meritless arguments.

I am not trying to argue with you, merely trying to open your eyes as to the other avenues you could take to resolve the issues you are facing.
mainline

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:22:39 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 02:55:00 AM by mainline

And Assertive and Aggressive behavior has put you in the position you are now.

* Main account banned.

* Shares in the same limbo as me.

* Ignored on your new account by everyone here, meaning I am probably one of the only people who is listening to you.

* Shares could be gone in the wind, I distinctly remember Ken threatening you that he has "Opps.. lost them." (if you really are VE).

So as you see you have put in far more effort for no gain. Meritless work, meritless stress, meritless arguments.

I am not trying to argue with you, merely trying to open your eyes as to the other avenues you could take to resolve the issues you are facing.

1.  Either i'm VE and my account is not banned, or i'm not "in the same limbo" as you.

2.  Ken has responded more often and with better content to VE and crumbs than to anyone else in this thread.

3.  Speaking the truth is pleasant and effortless.  Certainly more rewarding than your submissive contortions.

Do understand that when I do not protest when Ken's delusional sycophants call me VE, it does not mean that I am him.  Merely that I do not care to correct them.

*My guess is neither "VE," "crumbs," nor any of those accounts were "primary" accounts, if you care about stuff like that.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:36:35 AM

I would like to reply to some of the things you have said.

1. Either you are VE or you are not in the same Limbo as me.

So then you are saying you are Either VE or you have no shares? So then why are you upset with Ken?

2. Ken has responded more often and with better content to VE and crumbs than anyone else in this thread.

But it has been all for naught, he lied to them. Obviously he replied with worst content.

3. ... speaking the truth and what not ...

I have spoken nothing but the truth, just because it isn't riddled with insults and curse words and threats and over dramatic phrases does not mean it is not the truth. I haven't spoken lies about anyone or anything here. I haven't fabricated numbers, whispered pipe dreams, lied about unnecessary FUD, nothing. I have spoken the truth and only the truth.

Protest Ken all you want, I am saying that the insults and the cursing and the ad hominem attacks and the over dramatic phrases are unnecessary. You are acting like the sky is falling. If your shares are worthless (if you have any shares; still really trying to wrap my head around your first point as the phrasing is a little weird) then why not sell them to Miner? You are contradicting yourself and letting your emotion get the best of you.

Kind of like how VE did. On the matter of VE I just want to make this clear to everyone here:

I really loved when VE posted, I agree that he posted the truth. But he was rash, and while I agreed with most of what he posted, I didn't agree with the means he did it in. I am not against the arguments that he brought up in the slightest. I am against the manner he did it in only because it only hurt his cases. He caused others in this forum to ignore him and dismiss him simply from his manners and not because of the content of which he spoke. This caused a very capable critic and auditor of the company's announcements and actions to be completely ignored, assaulted immediately after his posts and completely black balled sort of speak, in this thread. 
mainline

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:55:12 AM

I would like to reply to some of the things you have said.

1. Either you are VE or you are not in the same Limbo as me.

So then you are saying you are Either VE or you have no shares? So then why are you upset with Ken?

2. Ken has responded more often and with better content to VE and crumbs than anyone else in this thread.

But it has been all for naught, he lied to them. Obviously he replied with worst content.

3. ... speaking the truth and what not ...

I have spoken nothing but the truth, just because it isn't riddled with insults and curse words and threats and over dramatic phrases does not mean it is not the truth. I haven't spoken lies about anyone or anything here. I haven't fabricated numbers, whispered pipe dreams, lied about unnecessary FUD, nothing. I have spoken the truth and only the truth.

Protest Ken all you want, I am saying that the insults and the cursing and the ad hominem attacks and the over dramatic phrases are unnecessary. You are acting like the sky is falling. If your shares are worthless (if you have any shares; still really trying to wrap my head around your first point as the phrasing is a little weird) then why not sell them to Miner? You are contradicting yourself and letting your emotion get the best of you.

Kind of like how VE did. On the matter of VE I just want to make this clear to everyone here:

I really loved when VE posted, I agree that he posted the truth. But he was rash, and while I agreed with most of what he posted, I didn't agree with the means he did it in. I am not against the arguments that he brought up in the slightest. I am against the manner he did it in only because it only hurt his cases. He caused others in this forum to ignore him and dismiss him simply from his manners and not because of the content of which he spoke. This caused a very capable critic and auditor of the company's announcements and actions to be completely ignored, assaulted immediately after his posts and completely black balled sort of speak, in this thread.  

I am upset with Ken because he shat up Bitcoin.
Even the Bitcoin evangelists will either laugh in your face or politely turn away if you're foolish enough to mention that you are invested in Bitcoin securities.
Scamming is the norm.  The only exception is genuine, unplanned failure.  Those are prized and rare.

So let me redirect your question and ask:
How is it that you're been so docile and submissive for so long?  While people like Ken have continuously raped Bitcoin in general, and you in particular?  

*As far as "ignoring" goes:  Understand that it's irrelevant if 99% of the userbase in the thread ignores one of the alt accounts.
You assume that the puppeteer is some shade of the puppet, but only the artless ones are really like that - maybe on lending section.  In reality, the socks could be any of the people shouting "ignore!!"  That's what makes socks handy.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:02:11 AM

To answer your question:

I didn't invest more than I could afford to lose. I went into this company understanding the risk/reward ratio. I didn't look at this as the "Next AsicMiner" So many people preached. I looked as this as a nice bet, if I lost what I invested. It wasn't going to end me or even hurt my lifestyle in the slightest. If it was successful, well it could definitely allow me to pursuit some goals I've had on the backburner for a couple years.

People come into BTC securities thinking it is like the stock market. It's more like a horse race. Pick a horse and sit back and watch, (this analogy works really well since our shares have been in limbo for 3 Months.)
mainline

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:14:56 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 12:58:24 PM by mainline

The horse race analogy falls apart when you learn that race horses are horses and not three-legged mules.  The jokeys actually know how to ride, and there's a real track.
The people here calling themselves CEOs and the stocks they issue are as real as the companies they front.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:38:43 AM

The horse race analogy falls apart when you learn that race horses are horses and not three-legged mules.  The jokey actually know how to ride, and there's a real track.
The people here calling themselves CEOs and the stocks they issue are as real as the companies they front.

Never said it was a Grand Prix of any kind lol
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: