Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771070 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:07:24 PM

Wow!?!?! Found in his last post, OMG.

... After the program verifies your shares, we will send a list of verified shareholders to CT, where they will create the account if not already created and add the verified number of shares to the account.

So you haven't even started the process yet?

Yes, I have been working on it for awhile; however, the trip to the west coast to get the 55nm chip, working with eASIC to change to a custom 28nm chip, getting us on the February run at UMC so that we could have chips in mid april has been my priority this month.   

What Program is Ken referring to here? Maybe the one he said he was going to write to do the share liquidation? Hmm.. I think I might be write on this one.

PS: I am not saying this is the best course of action, it is the action Ken is taking. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mainline

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:11:13 PM

Your "bad" is assuming that Ken needs to write *any software at all* to transfer the shares to an existing exchange.  Ken's not building an exchange, he simply needs to hand the data over to CT.  Come on.

But Ken has stated that he will be writing some software didn't he? Man let me see if I can dig this up.

You are taking the dumbest bullshit he feeds you at face value.  He's been tweaking the blockchain so the registers won't overflow and cause pagefaults when you download RAM.

Ken has the data from BitFunder.  That's all that is needed to move to CT.  Everything else - the goofy "screencaps" and all that drivel - is simply bullshit to keep you busy.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:15:20 PM

Your "bad" is assuming that Ken needs to write *any software at all* to transfer the shares to an existing exchange.  Ken's not building an exchange, he simply needs to hand the data over to CT.  Come on.

But Ken has stated that he will be writing some software didn't he? Man let me see if I can dig this up.

You are taking the dumbest bullshit he feeds you at face value.  He's been tweaking the blockchain so the registers won't overflow and cause pagefaults when you download RAM.

Ok, so then how should I process the information Ken feeds me? Should I:

• Do what Eskimo Does. Ignore it, and scream at Ken for different information that could or could not be faked anyways?
  • Do what Some people do and make entire spreadsheets and calculations and spread them around on every page?
  • Just ignore anything Ken posts and do nothing and stay out of the loop?

Ken says hes writing a program to do the share liquidation, until I have proof otherwise I'm going to take what he says at face value. It's not an assumption, its taking what he says at face value. He's been rather open with us in the last month. I see no reason to start screaming at him now.
mainline

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:20:45 PM

Ok, so then how should I process the information Ken feeds me? Should I:

• Do what Eskimo Does. Ignore it, and scream at Ken for different information that could or could not be faked anyways?
  • Do what Some people do and make entire spreadsheets and calculations and spread them around on every page?
  • Just ignore anything Ken posts and do nothing and stay out of the loop?

Ken says hes writing a program to do the share liquidation, until I have proof otherwise I'm going to take what he says at face value. It's not an assumption, its taking what he says at face value. He's been rather open with us in the last month. I see no reason to start screaming at him now.

You can use common sense.  If no coding is required to verify shares, you can safely assume that Ken's telling you stories.
Ken has been telling you lies at a faster rate recently, because the situation called for it.  That's not openness, that's just lying harder.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:21:20 PM

Ken has the data from BitFunder.  That's all that is needed to move to CT.  Everything else - the goofy "screencaps" and all that drivel - is simply bullshit to keep you busy.

Ken has 2 Thins from Bitfunder. He has the AssetList, this contains The Public Address & the Number of shares, (No Email or Username). He also has his Transaction Log. This contains the username of who sent him shares and when they sent them and the number of shares, again. No Email address. This is why Ken needs to find out which email address gets what shares. You guys are forgetting this. He doesn't have your email address so he can't give you his your shares. He even stated this. But no one seems to listen.  
mainline

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:25:37 PM

Ken has the data from BitFunder.  That's all that is needed to move to CT.  Everything else - the goofy "screencaps" and all that drivel - is simply bullshit to keep you busy.

Ken has 2 Thins from Bitfunder. He has the AssetList, this contains The Public Address & the Number of shares, (No Email or Username). He also has his Transaction Log. This contains the username of who sent him shares and when they sent them and the number of shares, again. No Email address. This is why Ken needs to find out which email address gets what shares. You guys are forgetting this. He doesn't have your email address so he can't give you his shares. He even stated this. But no one seems to listen.  

FFS, are you guys insane?  He doesn't have full records of who the shares belong to?!  And he's getting around to trying to find out 3 months later?  I've seen 5yr-olds manage monopoly money better.
Lawdy.

What was all that theater with sending Ken screencaps and shit?  "But don't bother with the email addy"?
JoTheKhan

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:29:32 PM

@Mainline now you understand whats the point of the software right?

I'm not saying Ken has done a great job since then, I am just showing you what he plans to do and needs to do to remedy the situation. He has to establish what email address goes with what shares so the right CryptoTrade accounts get the shares, the asset list doesn't have it and his transaction log doesn't have it. Thats why we needed to take Screenshots of our transaction log so we can match up our timestamp with his to prove which shares are ours. (e.g. I sent you 70000 Shares from the username Isentshares at 9:32:14am EST, my email is Isentshares@gmail.com and I do not have a Crypto Trade account). He can then just make a program to parse this information and send it to crypto trade to make an account for Isentshares, instead of doing it 400 Times manually.

If you didn't send shares to AMC-TENDER then you need to be able to sign your message from your Public address.

EDIT: Quick question; now have I assumed anything? Have I made irrational assumptions from no information? I would like to remedy any of these I have or clear the air sort to speak.
mainline

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:00:43 AM

Lol, you are beyond belief...  What idiot would verify anything worth anything with a screencap?  

http://s3.postimg.org/n8x2esyzn/Capture.jpg

*and no, this wasn't "photoshopped."
JoTheKhan

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:02:53 AM

Lol, you are beyond belief...

Thankfully we won't be sending our images to Ken. Our images show/remind us The exact date and time we sent shares to Ken. His image shows him the date and time he recieved shares and from whom. We don't need to show our image to anyone, we just need to know the date and time and the # of shares that our images show us. There is no image to edit and no one to trick. We don't post our image anywhere.
mainline

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:07:54 AM

...Thankfully we won't be sending our images to Ken. Our images show/remind us The exact date and time we sent shares to Ken. His image shows him the date and time he recieved shares and from whom. We don't need to show our image to anyone, we just need to know the date and time and the # of shares that our images show us. There is no image to edit and no one to trick. We don't post our image anywhere.

So wait, you went through all that crap of sending Ken all of your info ... everything but your email addy?  RU SERIUS? Cheesy

I mean, i'm a pretty credulous guy, but you're piling this on a bit thick.

Did no one think of including an email addy til nao?

"Guise, it feels like we mighta left something out...  Nah, good 'nuff!  We're only worth a few mil, amirite?"

Muppets
JoTheKhan

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:21:22 AM

No one has sent Ken anything.

Ok to simplify this. Each Shareholder shares the information that both they and Ken have: Username, # Of Shares, Date/Time sent to AMC-TENDER. (To have all three pieces of this information you have to have gotten it off your transaction log, this is why you should have taken a Screen shot of your transaction log, so you can pull this information up from the image).

Once this is verified, The Shareholder gives Ken their email address. Ken creates an account on CryptoTrade for this email address and gives them the # of shares.

No image swapping is done, Ken already knows who has what shares, he just doesn't have our email addresses to make our Crypto Trade accounts w/ our shares in it.
mainline

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:35:23 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 12:48:11 AM by mainline

No one has sent Ken anything.

Ok to simplify this. Each Shareholder shares the information that both they and Ken have: Username, # Of Shares, Date/Time sent to AMC-TENDER. (To have all three pieces of this information you have to have gotten it off your transaction log, this is why you should have taken a Screen shot of your transaction log, so you can pull this information up from the image).

Once this is verified, The Shareholder gives Ken their email address. Ken creates an account on CryptoTrade for this email address and gives them the # of shares.

No image swapping is done, Ken already knows who has what shares, he just doesn't have our email addresses to make our Crypto Trade accounts w/ our shares in it.

I'm still trying to understand this.  Why was the email not part of transferring your shares to Ken? (am i reading you right?)
Did it suddenly dawn on everyone after all this time that "Hey guise, we might need an email to transfer shares - whadda yall think?"

Was the thinking along the lines of "since we got all this time to watch the empty workbenches be empty, let's put off basic shit until we're really fucked!"

But seriously - since Ken's kinfolk are drawing pay, why not teach one of the brighter ones how to do some of the chores?  After all, I hear some of them other multimillion multinationals actually hire *real people who know what they're doing*? 
JoTheKhan

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:45:59 AM

The transfer took place on Bitfunder. So we check our personal Transaction Logs to show us our transaction. Our Transaction logs show us who we sent shares to and who sent us shares. But it shows them as Usernames, not email addresses. Your email addresses are private. So a Stand transaction will be like

To: AMC-TENDER                            DATE: XX/XX/XX XX:XX:XX
70000 ActiveMining Shares

Kens will show:

From: Isentshares                          DATE: XX/XX/XX XX:XX:XX
70000 ActiveMining Shares

No email addresses are shown.
mainline

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:51:00 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 01:09:40 AM by mainline

Did it suddenly dawn on everyone after all this time that "Hey guise, we might need an email to transfer shares - whadda yall think?"

Was the thinking along the lines of "since we got all this time to watch the empty workbenches be empty, let's put off basic shit until we're really fucked!"

But seriously - since Ken's kinfolk are drawing pay, why not teach one of the brighter ones how to do some of the chores?  After all, I hear some of them other multimillion multinationals actually hire *real people who know what they're doing*?  

Sebastian, it has been three months of solid thumb-fiddling, and now the hangup is "Ken needs our email addys"?

P.S:  Should i scrape this thread and find the bit where Ken tells you that he's programming law into his fancy claim portal?
P.P.S:  Found this whopper while looking for a quote:
This is very important to us.  This is our moto: "If You Make Your Customers Successful, You Will Be Successful".  Now that being said we have no control over the difficulty, so we are working on R & D to make our machines run faster.  Now, here is our promise to our customers, if at anytime before we ship the machine to our customer and the machine will not return a positive ROI within the first year, we will at their option refund 100% of the purchase price of the machine.

Totally forgot about Ken's motto and his miner protection plan.
BRB, grep.

kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 01:08:50 AM

... After the program verifies your shares, we will send a list of verified shareholders to CT, where they will create the account if not already created and add the verified number of shares to the account.

So you haven't even started the process yet?

Yes, I have been working on it for awhile; however, the trip to the west coast to get the 55nm chip, working with eASIC to change to a custom 28nm chip, getting us on the February run at UMC so that we could have chips in mid april has buy theen my priority this month.   

Do you know what UPS stands for? They ship shit around the globe. Fast. I guess you just cant resist travelling with investors coin? First class perhaps?

@EskimoBob When I said  "to get the 55nm chip" it was not to go there a put a 55nm chip in my hand.  It was to negotiate a deal to buy the assets of a start up company.  You need to do that face to face.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:18:11 AM

@Mainline the hangup isn't that he needs our email addresses. You know this, the hangup is making a secure and automated way for share liquidation.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 01:43:17 AM

Profit Projections On Our 55nm Deployment
mainline

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:44:43 AM

@Mainline the hangup isn't that he needs our email addresses. You know this, the hangup is making a secure and automated way for share liquidation.

I'm not sure how much more explicit I could be, but I'll try:

Regardless of what this "secure and automated" process is, its necessity has not changed over the past three months.
It was clear since BitFunder closure announcement that a script will have to be scribed if this procedure was to be automated.
No new information emerged, other than some bullshit claim by Ken that he was "coding the legal requirements" for moving his Belize-registered Virtual Identity [sic] to a Hon Cong Exchange.  Or some such.

This script - a basic web form, FFS, should have been written by one of Ken's kinfolk a months ago, a database and div disbursment script written, and... come on, this is really really basic shit!  This is Ken's management style in a nutshell:  Ignore problem, do nothing about it yourself, hire no one to do it for you, and lie when shit hits the fan.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:46:12 AM

28 days break even  Smiley
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:49:05 AM

What do you see the hashrate being during May?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: