Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771076 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Thumper650

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:52:27 PM

Heh, VE gets insider info, buys on that info, but what he doesn't know is the rabbit hole goes deeper than him - gets scammed himself  Smiley

<Bargraphics_> Eh I'm not going to argue one way or another as I said in my post, VE was privileged to eASIC information before the deal was closed
<Bargraphics_> and then he took it upon himself to call and harass eASIC
<Bargraphics_> and eASIC slapped Kens hand basically and could have cost them the deal.

I'm actually quite surprised this is gaining so much traction, if I do recall this was already out in the open way back when it originally happened. I don't believe it was confirmed by VE himself said he has this information.

Your right he probably did buy more share on this information and held it and now he's going a little mental because it didn't how how he wanted it to.

So maybe ActM created this "Monster' that is VE.

Funny how things work out.

People get jail time for stuff like this IRL.  Good thing this is playvesting Smiley

People get jail time for operating unregulated securities. I think everyone jumped down this "rabbit hole" "thumper" fully knowing this was regulated so technically in an unregulated environment this type of action isn't illegal.

But as crumbper would like to happen we're going off topic on actual information to some wild tangent that was already disclosed long ago and resolved then too.

I'm eager to meet with Ken and give a better overview to you guys.

Calm down there, Tiger.  Some here think that there should be honor among thieves, I for one do.
And the powers that be don't say to themselves: "The guy broke one law anyhow, what difference does it make if he broke 10 more?"
No.
They just keep piling on the charges.

Investors getting scammed from every angle seems to be the topic of this thread lately, so i think we're cool with being on topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vigil

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:10:24 PM

Go ahead and post the pictures.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:15:23 PM

Heh, VE gets insider info, buys on that info, but what he doesn't know is the rabbit hole goes deeper than him - gets scammed himself  Smiley

<Bargraphics_> Eh I'm not going to argue one way or another as I said in my post, VE was privileged to eASIC information before the deal was closed
<Bargraphics_> and then he took it upon himself to call and harass eASIC
<Bargraphics_> and eASIC slapped Kens hand basically and could have cost them the deal.

I'm actually quite surprised this is gaining so much traction, if I do recall this was already out in the open way back when it originally happened. I don't believe it was confirmed by VE himself said he has this information.

Your right he probably did buy more share on this information and held it and now he's going a little mental because it didn't how how he wanted it to.

So maybe ActM created this "Monster' that is VE.

Funny how things work out.

People get jail time for stuff like this IRL.  Good thing this is playvesting Smiley

People get jail time for operating unregulated securities. I think everyone jumped down this "rabbit hole" "thumper" fully knowing this was regulated so technically in an unregulated environment this type of action isn't illegal.

But as crumbper would like to happen we're going off topic on actual information to some wild tangent that was already disclosed long ago and resolved then too.

I'm eager to meet with Ken and give a better overview to you guys.

Thanks again Bar...You should display a BTC address here.   

Ipass Im glad you joined 3 days ago....welcome Wink

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Thumper650

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:20:19 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 10:47:07 PM by Thumper650

[ragings]

What's bothering you, zumzero?  Contain your aspy outbursts, or get banned again.  If you insist on being a nuisance, do it elsewhere.

@Bargraphics:  You promised pics.  You say you have seen hashing Avalons.  You didn't take pics.  When you see Ken this weekend, do remember to take some pics.  This reeks of your Terrahash doings.  Take good pics, local current newspaper in frame, with enough warehouse background to nail the location.  Not rock-solid proof, but better than coming back with "I really got a good vibe from Gerald."  You got a good vibe from Terrahash guys too.  
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 11:03:44 PM

Whatever thumper.

So moving on.... I contacted killerstorm of Coloured Coins/Chroma Wallet to see if I could get some information regarding their progress and here's what I have.

I'm an ActiveMining shareholder and understand that the CEO, Ken Slaughter is very interested in CC as a long term solution to the lack of a viable trading platform.

I know.

In terms of your development, are you able to give an idea when you think your project will be ready for adoption?

End of January.

If it's too soon for that are you in a position to briefly outline what obstacles need to be overcome prior to full release?

Currently ChromaWallet implements only "order-based coloring" (OBC) coloring scheme, which isn't good.

There are multiple proposals of coloring schemes which fix problems with OBC, but we're trying to find one which would be 'perfect', and there is a disagreement on what it would look like. Perhaps we can just implement one which will be good enough, and that would be it.

Otherwise, we're working on following things, but they aren't really obstacles:

1. make sure that it works without local bitcoind/Bitcoin-Qt
2. finding unspent outputs in a separate thread
3. p2ptrade needs some fixes and improvements
4. handling of additional asset issues
5. better asset definition format

I'm not sure ActiveMining needs all of these features, perhaps we can make an intermediate release with fewer features if there is a need for it.

Many thanks for your in depth reply killerstorm.  That's excellent news. Very much appreciated.  Would you be happy for me to post this on the ActiveMining thread?

Sure. In addition, I'll be glad to help to set this up (i.e. scripts for migration from old platform, instructions, etc).

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:43:59 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 12:29:44 AM by minerpart

Pardon my French, but why the FUCK are you people still talking to crumbs and V fucking E?

They are pathetic low-life scum. Tell them to fuck off and STOP FUCKING TALKING TO THEM! Is it really that hard?
babybonobo

Activity: 278

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:45:15 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 12:45:43 AM by babybonobo

Thanks for the update Bargraphics and I look forward to hearing about your discussions with Ken!  Please try and take some photos (any photos, even if it's something we've already seen)...thanks again!

VolanicErupter...Ken & co. aren't trying to blame you for anything.  They just realized that they shouldn't have been giving out so much important information to singular people (especially if he or she is an investor).  It looks like Ken's way of dealing with this is to keep his mouth shut until he is ready to announce certain details.  I agree with his policy although there are a few subjects that I think he should clarify (such as what has shipped?).
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:56:59 AM

Thanks for the update Bargraphics and I look forward to hearing about your discussions with Ken!  Please try and take some photos (any photos, even if it's something we've already seen)...thanks again!

VolanicErupter...Ken & co. aren't trying to blame you for anything.  They just realized that they shouldn't have been giving out so much important information to singular people (especially if he or she is an investor).  It looks like Ken's way of dealing with this is to keep his mouth shut until he is ready to announce certain details.  I agree with his policy although there are a few subjects that I think he should clarify (such as what has shipped?).

I'll for sure get a picture of the front of the building when I come back over the weekend/monday.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:58:27 AM

I'll for sure get a picture of the front of the building when I come back over the weekend/monday.

Don't forget to take a picture of the dumpster too.

JoTheKhan

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:00:54 AM

@VE Just wait till Bargraphics does an update/Ken posts something tomorrow, save your energy in attacking any bullshit that may arise then.
Thumper650

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:00:58 AM

VolanicErupter...Ken & co. aren't trying to blame you for anything.  They just realized that they shouldn't have been giving out so much important information to singular people (especially if he or she is an investor).  It looks like Ken's way of dealing with this is to keep his mouth shut until he is ready to announce certain details.  I agree with his policy although there are a few subjects that I think he should clarify (such as what has shipped?).

You weren't a bit curious about what Ken has shipped?
Will you ask him this weekend, or should someone remind you?

It would be silly to take pictures of buildings if there was something more substantial -- like chips or boards or ...gasp... assembled miners.
There isn't.
Take pictures of the building.
That's all there is.
Vigil

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:13:06 AM

Should have at least got pictures of the inside... why didn't that happen?

What specifically did you ask and talk about?

I was expecting a Q/A report... even if he deferred, state it.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:22:01 AM

Believe it or not you can't just whip your camera out and take pictures on private property.

You also don't get to "expect" anything. I already explained that it was told to me to wait for Ken for the questions so that's what I'll be doing. I already told you that I'll be writing a report and it might not be exactly what you want but it will be what you get. If you want something specific then go visit yourself (they have no problems with visitors) or find someone you trust in springfield to do it.
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:26:52 AM

Jo, thanks for saying it's not personal.  I can deal with the personal stuff although it genuinely gets to me when people call into doubt my honesty.  If you were to look back at my posts the pattern you would notice is that my contributions are fairly level  headed and indeed pro-ActM until a fudster or troll turn up and I then go for the jugular.  This is because I can not abide injustice and will always stick up for people where I see wrong doing.  Even with my efforts I still think there is an enormous imbalance of people who hate on Ken and if I thought this could potentially lead to him throwing in the towel at some point then why would I not attempt to address this as best I could when I had so much to lose if the project failed?
I find it amazing that there are people who believe that a cheerleader is more dangerous than a fudster and troll as I understand a cheerleader to be someone who cheerleads because they believe in a company.  If a cheerleader is someone who may not believe in a company but promotes them then I am no cheerleader.
Now people can take what I say with a pinch of salt all they like, that's fine, but when I share information from the kindness of my own heart by quoting the CEO's PM's, how long until that CEO exposes my lies if I am publicly tampering with his words?
Edit: Jo to give you a better understanding of my posts and my mindset, I'll say this.  I'm an amateur endurance athlete believe it or not, and if I ever accepted that failure was a possibility in any challenge, then I wouldn't get out of bed in the morning.  Perhaps I recognise that tenacity in Ken.

+1,000,000,000,000,000 BTC and Karma Points for this Post Zum

It is refreshing to see People be open and honest these days

And from someone who talks Regularly With ken and trying to help him in any way possible, All i can say due to NDA agreements with Ken is that Some Very Big Surprises are coming Soon for all the FUDsters and Nay-sayers about VMC and ActM  

as i know you have a interview with ken,could you tell me is ken a liar?? Is  Actm a scam?? or you just the same as ken??

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Vigil

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:40:42 AM

Believe it or not you can't just whip your camera out and take pictures on private property.

You also don't get to "expect" anything. I already explained that it was told to me to wait for Ken for the questions so that's what I'll be doing. I already told you that I'll be writing a report and it might not be exactly what you want but it will be what you get. If you want something specific then go visit yourself (they have no problems with visitors) or find someone you trust in springfield to do it.
Did you ask if you could take photos? That is what I am wondering...

BG: "I asked if it was OK to take photos inside the building, but I was told not to."

BG: "What is the capital of Mongolia?"
Gerald: "You'll have to ask Ken."

So, you asked Gerald no questions? What did you all talk about? SuperBowl?
Thumper650

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:47:39 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 02:25:32 AM by Thumper650

You promised to ask real questions -- you came back with "I got a good vibe from Gerald."
You promised to document what you found with pics.
You have delivered a pic of a mobo with a clock and fan motor guts.  Cute.

You could not possibly have forgotten to ask "what, exactly, have you shipped?"
You're back to your Terrahash bullshit like a dog to his vomit.

coinfresh

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:48:40 AM

Sure. In addition, I'll be glad to help to set this up (i.e. scripts for migration from old platform, instructions, etc).

This is actually really good news. thanks zumzero. Pretty cool of killerstorm to offer to help.
coinfresh

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:50:26 AM

You promised to ask real questions -- you came back with "I got a good vibe from Gerald."
You promised to document what you found with pics.
You have delivered a pic of a mobo with a clock and fan motor guts.  Cute.
You could not possibly have forgotten to ask "what, exactly, have you shipped?"
You're back to your Terrahash bullshit like a dog to his vomit.

OO stfu and quit your bitching crumbs. He said he was meeting with Ken later this week. He met with Gerald who can't give the information Bar is looking for. At least wait until he meets with Ken to continue the constant diarrhea that flows from your keyboard to my screen.
Thumper650

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:58:03 AM

OO stfu and quit your bitching crumbs. He said he was meeting with Ken later this week. He met with Gerald who can't give the information Bar is looking for. At least wait until he meets with Ken to continue the constant diarrhea that flows from your keyboard to my screen.

Call me whatever that misfiring mess of neurons tells you to, but wait until you are spoken to.
Is that clear?  
toastee

Activity: 62

to the moon, etc.

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:43:36 AM

so bargraphics, are you offended that Ken doesn't even want to talk to you? 

It's funny that you would say that. Gerald did make it extremely clear that one of the main reasons ActiveMining doesn't give out any detailed information is due to them originally telling you about the eASIC deal before it was confirmed and you harassing eASIC to the point where the deal almost fell through.

While I don't think this is a legitimate reason for ActM to hold back information to it's shareholders, from the sounds of it you have done more to harm this company than any actual troll out there.

This absolutely fucking infuriates me.

[16:41] <gecko_x2> stfu bitch
[16:41] <gecko_x2> i know more about the us SEC and the illuminati than you could ever dream of
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: