Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:49:54 AM

I don't get how it's suddenly ACTM's responsibility to pay back WeEx/BF opaque malfeasance.

Agreed!

We must only sell 106 btc worth of shares of cover ActM owed money. Once the company is square we must return the leftover shares to UKYO so he can deal with everyone else. It's criminal to take ALL of UKYO's shares and sell all of them, his debts are not our issue.

I am only defending UKYO to this point because it's the right thing to do. UKYO slammed me down in front of everyone when I was among some of the first people to call out the possibility that UKYO would be unable to pay the funds from Bitfunder because he probably used them and was running a fractional reserve. I was correct but UKYO still attacked me so I am not defending him because of friendship, but because it's not right to steal his property after ActM is square with the owed 106 btc.

Ken please don't go down this rabbit hole, get the 106 btc and leave it at that. Please.

We just want the BTC that is owed us plus any legal fees and cost.  Active Mining has a lien on the shares per Corporation law.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 02:14:03 AM

We are selling Ukyo shares on Crypto-Trade to recover our losses on Bitfunder.

We will start moving Investors shares to Crypto-Trade within the next 7 days.

I truly hope you have some plans for the following:

a. be able to distribute funds from the sale to weex users in debt.
or
b. explain to a court appointed handler where portions of my assets are.
(As well as explain to other weex users why your debt is more important than theirs)

Also:
What do you plan to do with all remaining funds?
It is no secret that there are plenty of shares to cover your personal accounts 100btc.
Or is the plan to continue to give no information at all, continue without any new information dates
with the last information of any kind about 5 months ago being a broken deadline so cause the prices
of ActM shares to drop so much you can continue to buy them back for pennies on the dollar compared
to what you pumped them to and be able to claim that all the shares I hold are worth less than the 100btc
you are personally having an issue with?

To be clear: I have no issues with 100% of funds from the sale of all ActM Shares assigned to me to be distributed to weex users.
Everyone should be able to see the numbers.

-Ukyo

I will explain it to you, a corporation has a lien on its shares for any sums owed by a shareholder, so we have a lien on your shares.  You are the owner of Bitfunder and the funds where on Bitfunder.  Because they where transferred to WeEx in a contract that you had with them does not relieve you of your obligation to pay us our funds.  Also, 38 BTC was left on Bitfunder and I have screenshots of it being there.  I did not authorize it to be transferred to WeEx.
Bitdust

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:16:51 AM

I don't get how it's suddenly ACTM's responsibility to pay back WeEx/BF opaque malfeasance.

Agreed!

We must only sell 106 btc worth of shares of cover ActM owed money. Once the company is square we must return the leftover shares to UKYO so he can deal with everyone else. It's criminal to take ALL of UKYO's shares and sell all of them, his debts are not our issue.

I am only defending UKYO to this point because it's the right thing to do. UKYO slammed me down in front of everyone when I was among some of the first people to call out the possibility that UKYO would be unable to pay the funds from Bitfunder because he probably used them and was running a fractional reserve. I was correct but UKYO still attacked me so I am not defending him because of friendship, but because it's not right to steal his property after ActM is square with the owed 106 btc.

Ken please don't go down this rabbit hole, get the 106 btc and leave it at that. Please.

We just want the BTC that is owed us plus any legal fees and cost.  Active Mining has a lien on the shares per Corporation law.

Ken, how many shares @.01BTC would it take to cover 106BTC?
Is that number the same as 231962 (current sell orders on Crypto-Trade)?
If not, could you explain why?
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:22:06 AM

I will explain it to you, a corporation has a lien on its shares for any sums owed by a shareholder, so we have a lien on your shares.  You are the owner of Bitfunder and the funds where on Bitfunder.  Because they where transferred to WeEx in a contract that you had with them does not relieve you of your obligation to pay us our funds.  Also, 38 BTC was left on Bitfunder and I have screenshots of it being there.  I did not authorize it to be transferred to WeEx.

Also from PM:
Just to give you a fair warning, there are a lot of laws in the us about disclosing customer information.

Good luck going to Belize to sue us.

I will explain it to you, a corporation has a lien on its shares for any sums owed by a shareholder, so we have a lien on your shares.  You are the owner of Bitfunder and the funds where on Bitfunder.  Because they where transferred to WeEx in a contract that you had with them does not relieve you of your obligation to pay us our funds.  Also, 38 BTC was left on Bitfunder and I have screenshots of it being there.  I did not authorize it to be transferred to WeEx.

The shares have a lien on them.  You are hereby notified that if the ~100 BTC is not paid in the next 10 days, we will sell your shares to the public to satisfy your debt to the company.  Should the shares not satisfy your debt to the company you will still be liable for the remaining debt.  Any amouts over the debt will be disperse to you less any cost of the sale.

I appreciate your 'good luck to sue us'. That's a real show of character.
I suggest all shareholders take heed of this warning.
What is wrong with posting your history? Are you afraid of something? You seem pretty concerned if your willing to make threats over it.

Notice was given 45 days before the transfer from BitFunder to WeExchange.
The site was shutting down and it was known to you that the only method of bitcoin transfer is via WeExchange which you accepted and used.

You should have no funds left on BitFunder. Any account that was properly linked (Which would be the ActM official account) had its full balance transferred. I think everyone is well aware that only a few people who had linking issues with weex have a small stuck balance.

How is it you have an account with 38btc that is not ActM that you are linking into this?
How many more accounts exactly did you create for trading on BitFunder than the handful I know of?
I suppose I will have to do a more in depth search on all of you ip addresses, linked accounts and addresses.
Why have you not claimed or reported this stuck 38btc prior?
You have not mentioned the 6% claimed from the portal yet either and subtracted that.

In the end, your argument is that I owe you XXX btc personally.
If your argument holds up then that means you are not the only debtor.
If this was the case, as someone mentioned prior, any funds of mine would need to be proportionally distributed.
This is not a mechanics lien.  You did not do work or provide services. You do not have first right to the funds.
Also I see you are not including "legal costs" of unspecified amounts into what you plan to take from any proceeds.
It sounds like no matter what, your intention it to keep 100% for your personal issues.

And just because you are CEO of a company does not mean you can abuse that authority on behalf of your own personal
problems and desires.

So to be clear, you are using your position as CEO of a company to force a sale of a shareholders shares to ensure your personal BTC losses are covered before other debtors can claim their portion when you have absolutely no evidence to show that the shareholder has directly owes you anything.

You do understand the difference between a corporation and an individual?
I hope you have this same understanding with accounting practices and funds.

WeExchange has a debt to many individuals and not just you.

Again, why the sudden rush and need to sell the shares? Why can't they just be locked worst case scenario?
You seem desperate. Why? I figure it will take you at least 2~3 more months to finish buying back ActM shares.
Why the need for threats? What is it you are so afraid of?

I bet people would love to see the complete shareholder listing as it stands. Would probably be more interesting
if ownership names could be included / proven.

Also, for a lien you must file something, somewhere with a valid reason and provide notification to the person you are filing against.
Normally, unless it is a mechanics lien, you file a lien against a person or entity.

I think you need to talk to your Belize lawyers and not whatever lawyer gave you a book quote rather than an official statutory listing.
(Personally, I would fire that lawyer and hire a new one.)

I found your link very interesting though. How about linking some documentation regarding Belize Corporate law instead?
Unless this is a confession that you are operating as a Indian entity and these are shares of an Indian entity?
You do realize that book is about Corporate laws in India... right? Your lawyer must be short on time and not taken notice.
Next time you are gasping at straws, you should check the first few chapters for relevance and stop trying to mislead people.

(For those of you who are curious, start with page 2. Definition of a company regarding the Companies Act of 1956. (India) and
the following line of "a company formed and registered under previous Company Laws in India."
I am going to go out of my way to say that you have had absolutely zero legal advice and are acting solely based on random google searches
and relying on "Well let him try something." rather than doing things properly.
I truly hope for those who have invested into ActM that you run your business better than this.

Please stop being inconsistent and show people if you actually have an understanding of the things you are talking about.
It's almost like you are purposefully misleading people.

(For anyone curious, feel free to call a US corporate lawyer for a free consultation and ask about shareholder rights and liens.)
Then again, that's US law, not Brazilian.

I response to your unofficial "notice of lien" hereby request that you post the contact information for your corporate Belize lawyers or PM it to me so I can contact them to make arrangements so this can be handled properly and officially. I will make sure that any documents are released to the public so they are fully aware of the situation.

Please keep in mind that your professional manner in handling this situation dictates how you will and ActM will be viewed going forward.
As a ActM shareholder and I am sure many others agree, if ActM is to succeed, it must act properly and not arbitrarily or expose the
company to unnecessary risks.

Stop acting so desperate and do things right.

Thank You,
Ukyo
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:31:01 AM

Ken seems to think that because he's scamming US customers with a foreign registered company he's going to get away with it.  We don't need to travel to Belize to sue you.  We'll do it in your own backyard.

kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:33:30 AM

Can't believe Ukyo has the nerve to be posting this while he is scamming people out of millions of dollars. Scumbag of the year award.
Ukyo

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:34:48 AM

Ken seems to think that because he's scamming US customers with a foreign registered company he's going to get away with it.  We don't need to travel to Belize to sue you.  We'll do it in your own backyard.

He's a US citizen.
He is operating ActiveMining from the US.
He falls within SEC jurisdiction and US law.

Since he operates the company fully from the US then the Belize corporation is deemed a shell company and the US company/individual is considered liable.

If Ken has done any actual legal homework he would know there is a set presidence for this.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 03:35:19 AM

Ukyo you are funny saying that someone will be judged on how they handle a situation.  Comedy gold. Cheesy

Just do the honourable thing and pay back the money that you owe ActM.  It really is that simple.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Ukyo

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:35:46 AM

Can't believe Ukyo has the nerve to be posting this while he is scamming people out of millions of dollars. Scumbag of the year award.

I can't believe you are upset that this scumbag is taking the time to fight to get weex users some funds out of his personal holdings.
Ukyo

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:36:11 AM

Ukyo you are funny saying that someone will be judged on how they handle a situation.  Comedy gold. Cheesy

Just do the honourable thing and pay back the money that you owe ActM.  It really is that simple.

Did you not read? That is what I am trying to do.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 03:38:23 AM

No need for that mate.  So when will you be paying back this money then?

Look the ball is in your court so just do what you know is right.  The community deserve full disclosure.  Jesus, what are you doing on this thread throwing shit around like that for when you know how serious your situation is?  It's not Ken that's under the microscope here, although you're clearly trying to play the diversionary card.  They are going to throw away the keys if your not careful so tread carefully.

Thumper650

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:49:15 AM

No need for that mate.  So when will you be paying back this money then?

Fanny, when will you be stfu then, mate?
Ukyo

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:52:48 AM

Look the ball is in your court so just do what you know is right.  The community deserve full disclosure.  Jesus, what are you doing on this thread throwing shit around like that for when you know how serious your situation is?  It's not Ken that's under the microscope here, although you're clearly trying to play the diversionary card.  They are going to throw away the keys if your not careful so tread carefully.

Honestly I am not trying to divert anyone's attention from anything.
Right now Weex owes a lot of btc to a lot of people.
To help ease things I am trying to use my ActM shares towards that.

In the meantime, Ken is in effect trying to steal the funds and pay himself personally.
(and as quickly as possible while misdirecting everyone as to the nature of the funds and his rights to do what he pleases with them)

And the great god Ken has made it quite clear that should any shareholder not agree with his actions that are based solely on his feelings/emotions and not backed my any legal nature, then he wishes them the best of luck to try to do anything about it.

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 03:56:47 AM

Omg, what age are you?

What a complete farce.  Good luck Ukyo, you really are going to need it. I will say no more.

redmetal

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:57:20 AM

Look the ball is in your court so just do what you know is right.  The community deserve full disclosure.  Jesus, what are you doing on this thread throwing shit around like that for when you know how serious your situation is?  It's not Ken that's under the microscope here, although you're clearly trying to play the diversionary card.  They are going to throw away the keys if your not careful so tread carefully.

In the meantime, Ken is in effect trying to steal the funds and pay himself personally.
(and as quickly as possible while misdirecting everyone as to the nature of the funds and his rights to do what he pleases with them)

And the great god Ken has made it quite clear that should any shareholder not agree with his actions that are based solely on his feelings/emotions and not backed my any legal nature, then he wishes them the best of luck to try to do anything about it.

By the way Zum, Ken will fund himself from this sale no one else, at least Ukyo would of spread the sale of this out to the people that weexchange owe money too. Ken is taking this for himself no one else, and he is in a rush to sell it now @ 0.01BTC per share as he knows as soon as he opens up trading the price will plummet.
Ukyo what ever the reasons you are holding the weexchange funds I for one am happy you are still here trying to sort this all out.

Receive $5 free of bitcoin in Australia by becoming verified on CoinJar.com, https://filler.coinjar.com/r/034375f5
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:57:33 AM

Just throwing this out there. But whoever is buying shares on Crypto Trade right now is basically giving Ukyo a premium for his shares. $8 a pop. Now honestly, I think Ken should put Ukyo's shares on some lockdown until Ukyo pays Ken or they work out some other civilized agreement. From that point forward Ukyo should have full access to his remaining shares to do with as he pleases.

Ken doesn't need to spend anymore time on this issue. Why fight over 106 BTC when he believes (a lot of people on this thread believe) that there is a bigger fish in the pond (getting these chips made; sold and mining)
fuckukyo

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:03:46 AM

Ukyo, at least we deserve to know what happened. Otherwise I can only think of you as a scammer who can not just disappear like TradeFortress because your real identity is everywhere.

Bitdust

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:07:06 AM

ITT:  Popcorn Crisis 2014

With no sympathetic characters in play, go heavy on the butter.
Ukyo

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:11:37 AM

Just throwing this out there. But whoever is buying shares on Crypto Trade right now is basically giving Ukyo a premium for his shares. $8 a pop. Now honestly, I think Ken should put Ukyo's shares on some lockdown until Ukyo pays Ken or they work out some other civilized agreement. From that point forward Ukyo should have full access to his remaining shares to do with as he pleases.

Ken doesn't need to spend anymore time on this issue. Why fight over 106 BTC when he believes (a lot of people on this thread believe) that there is a bigger fish in the pond (getting these chips made; sold and mining)

Actually you are quite right.
I sent Ken a PM about this a few minutes ago with a potential way to resolve everything and make weex users very happy.
I think it would be a great outcome for everyone.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:55:00 AM

Also from PM:
Just to give you a fair warning, there are a lot of laws in the us about disclosing customer information.

Good luck going to Belize to sue us.

I will explain it to you, a corporation has a lien on its shares for any sums owed by a shareholder, so we have a lien on your shares.  You are the owner of Bitfunder and the funds where on Bitfunder.  Because they where transferred to WeEx in a contract that you had with them does not relieve you of your obligation to pay us our funds.  Also, 38 BTC was left on Bitfunder and I have screenshots of it being there.  I did not authorize it to be transferred to WeEx.

The shares have a lien on them.  You are hereby notified that if the ~100 BTC is not paid in the next 10 days, we will sell your shares to the public to satisfy your debt to the company.  Should the shares not satisfy your debt to the company you will still be liable for the remaining debt.  Any amouts over the debt will be disperse to you less any cost of the sale.

I appreciate your 'good luck to sue us'. That's a real show of character.
I suggest all shareholders take heed of this warning.
What is wrong with posting your history? Are you afraid of something? You seem pretty concerned if your willing to make threats over it.

Notice was given 45 days before the transfer from BitFunder to WeExchange.
The site was shutting down and it was known to you that the only method of bitcoin transfer is via WeExchange which you accepted and used.

You should have no funds left on BitFunder. Any account that was properly linked (Which would be the ActM official account) had its full balance transferred. I think everyone is well aware that only a few people who had linking issues with weex have a small stuck balance.

How is it you have an account with 38btc that is not ActM that you are linking into this?
How many more accounts exactly did you create for trading on BitFunder than the handful I know of?
I suppose I will have to do a more in depth search on all of you ip addresses, linked accounts and addresses.
Why have you not claimed or reported this stuck 38btc prior?
You have not mentioned the 6% claimed from the portal yet either and subtracted that.

In the end, your argument is that I owe you XXX btc personally.
If your argument holds up then that means you are not the only debtor.
If this was the case, as someone mentioned prior, any funds of mine would need to be proportionally distributed.
This is not a mechanics lien.  You did not do work or provide services. You do not have first right to the funds.
Also I see you are not including "legal costs" of unspecified amounts into what you plan to take from any proceeds.
It sounds like no matter what, your intention it to keep 100% for your personal issues.

And just because you are CEO of a company does not mean you can abuse that authority on behalf of your own personal
problems and desires.

So to be clear, you are using your position as CEO of a company to force a sale of a shareholders shares to ensure your personal BTC losses are covered before other debtors can claim their portion when you have absolutely no evidence to show that the shareholder has directly owes you anything.

You do understand the difference between a corporation and an individual?
I hope you have this same understanding with accounting practices and funds.

WeExchange has a debt to many individuals and not just you.

Again, why the sudden rush and need to sell the shares? Why can't they just be locked worst case scenario?
You seem desperate. Why? I figure it will take you at least 2~3 more months to finish buying back ActM shares.
Why the need for threats? What is it you are so afraid of?

I bet people would love to see the complete shareholder listing as it stands. Would probably be more interesting
if ownership names could be included / proven.

Also, for a lien you must file something, somewhere with a valid reason and provide notification to the person you are filing against.
Normally, unless it is a mechanics lien, you file a lien against a person or entity.

I think you need to talk to your Belize lawyers and not whatever lawyer gave you a book quote rather than an official statutory listing.
(Personally, I would fire that lawyer and hire a new one.)

I found your link very interesting though. How about linking some documentation regarding Belize Corporate law instead?
Unless this is a confession that you are operating as a Indian entity and these are shares of an Indian entity?
You do realize that book is about Corporate laws in India... right? Your lawyer must be short on time and not taken notice.
Next time you are gasping at straws, you should check the first few chapters for relevance and stop trying to mislead people.

(For those of you who are curious, start with page 2. Definition of a company regarding the Companies Act of 1956. (India) and
the following line of "a company formed and registered under previous Company Laws in India."
I am going to go out of my way to say that you have had absolutely zero legal advice and are acting solely based on random google searches
and relying on "Well let him try something." rather than doing things properly.
I truly hope for those who have invested into ActM that you run your business better than this.

Please stop being inconsistent and show people if you actually have an understanding of the things you are talking about.
It's almost like you are purposefully misleading people.

(For anyone curious, feel free to call a US corporate lawyer for a free consultation and ask about shareholder rights and liens.)
Then again, that's US law, not Brazilian.

I response to your unofficial "notice of lien" hereby request that you post the contact information for your corporate Belize lawyers or PM it to me so I can contact them to make arrangements so this can be handled properly and officially. I will make sure that any documents are released to the public so they are fully aware of the situation.

Please keep in mind that your professional manner in handling this situation dictates how you will and ActM will be viewed going forward.
As a ActM shareholder and I am sure many others agree, if ActM is to succeed, it must act properly and not arbitrarily or expose the
company to unnecessary risks.

Stop acting so desperate and do things right.

Thank You,
Ukyo

Wow.   You could not write this script for a reality TV series.   
TL/DR:  Some older gent that seems to know about as much about technology as columbo, is quoting "law" to some other guy and insisting that the "laws" allow him to "take" the illegally listed, promoted and distributed shares in his "virtual" company that seems to be in "reality" a disaster.
This is great...    Would this be tried in federal court?   Would officers of the court be obligated to ask the SEC to charge Ken before the civil case is tried?   Please keep me up on this script, I am typing my show proposal now.   Watch out Duck Dynasty because this gong show is going to be far more entertaining.

Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: