Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO STOP HACKERS TO HACK YOUR CRYPTO WALLET  (Read 5308 times)
rodztan

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

Nice information for beginner here. bitcoin has attract many peoples including the bad one such as hacker and scammer.
you must protect your wallet, never trust anyone. it will safe.

Yes thats right you must protect your private key never trust to your family,friends or to your wife your private key because maybe your account will be hack by the hackers and by the scammers there is a posibility that your bitcoin account will be loss thats why you have to secured your private key to avoid to the hackers.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:55:43 AM

wow this is very useful information, i even just found out if free wifi public was very dangerous, and that very often I experienced is phishing email sender also anonymous

emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

One of the benefits of Blockchain technology is that the created wallet can not be hacked at all. The generated cryptographic sequences prevent this problem. If hacking was possible, it would not make sense to keep your wallet passwords. If you lose the cipher, you lose your wallet and the assets in your wallet forever.
   Fraudsters can not hack their wallet, but the wallet can capture the ciphers. There are many ways of doing this. You should always protect your wallet password. The suggestions here are very important. You should consider these suggestions...
edsnowangel (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

One of the benefits of Blockchain technology is that the created wallet can not be hacked at all. The generated cryptographic sequences prevent this problem. If hacking was possible, it would not make sense to keep your wallet passwords. If you lose the cipher, you lose your wallet and the assets in your wallet forever.
   Fraudsters can not hack their wallet, but the wallet can capture the ciphers. There are many ways of doing this. You should always protect your wallet password. The suggestions here are very important. You should consider these suggestions...

I think blockchain don't use cipher as encryption method rather than that they used different encryption method yes the blockchain tech is unhackable but I not preferring to the blockchain itself but the wallet itself first and oftenly we use online wallets that are most vulnerable to hacking like phishing it's not the wallet is not secure but the person is not secure

sd
edsnowangel (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

wow this is very useful information, i even just found out if free wifi public was very dangerous, and that very often I experienced is phishing email sender also anonymous

yes thanks mostly phishing emails was came from hackers that wants to fool people arround

sd
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

the tips i want to share you to prevent hackers : always check the website certificates on the upper left side.
make sure they colored green and not red. it can be a phishing site if it is red.

edsnowangel (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

the tips i want to share you to prevent hackers : always check the website certificates on the upper left side.
make sure they colored green and not red. it can be a phishing site if it is red.
But there are phishing sites uses https and valid ssl cert

sd
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

thank you for providing much information about how to secure our wallet.
because if our wallet is already hacked, we can recover the funds that stolen from our wallet.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

Very good information, keep ourself safe to avoid hacker.
We can't stop hacker to hack, but we can keep ourself safe.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

Well said but funny enough people still don't use 2FA everywhere and these hacks still happen. The latest one happened on TenX platform but $ taken was negligible because platform isn't running. Only 4 users were effected but I still wonder how 4 people were that lazy to not setup 2FA.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

HOW TO STOP HACKERS TO HACK YOUR CRYPTO WALLET
Protect yourself from cyber criminals

Good day to all of you guys I am EdsnowAngel a programmer and a bit security tester in different platforms. Now I heard to my friends a lot of concerns saying "please help me my bitcoin wallet was hacked!!"
Ok ok first thing first when your bitcoin wallet gets compromised then your funds was send in different wallet then it is irreversible meaning no return of funds!! so I wanna tell everyone how to protect your bitcoin wallet from such kind of situation.

1st: Protect your GMAIL or EMAIL ACCOUNT

We all know we use GMAIL as our email provider for such accounts like blockchain then we can recover and approve login with email in some wallets, now when your email account was targeted and get compromised then say goodbye to your bitcoin.To secure your bitcoin wallet(ex: blockchain or other) go to your google account settings. and then turn on the 2FA(2nd factor authentication) here is the guide on how to do it: STEP BY STEP GUIDE

2nd: Use your own DEVICE or COMPUTER/PHONE

It's a very bad idea to use someones device(ex:from friend) to make a transaction in your bitcoin wallet why? because first you don't know what is the capability of that person regarding that matters and you don't know if that phone has a lot of malwares and spywares.So we cannot say that you are safe using someones device to make transactions.

3rd: Always backup you PK's or PRIVATE KEYS

This is the most important thing to remember for everyone using your ETH or BTC wallet without backing up your Private keys then you can't recover you wallet in case you forgot your wallet.PK's are very important but there are thing you should do first. Make sure you store your PK backup somewhere that you only know and not from your computer because there are some spyware that might inside of your computer that can steal that file so make sure you back it up print in a paper and hide it to the place where you only know.

4th: Don't open links from malicious emails

This method was called email phishing where an attacker will send the same email in thousands of random users once the victim will click the link in that email then his or her device was compromised to avoid this please do not click the links included in the email immediately please always have time to check who is the sender of that email and if that email is came from the site where it supposed to came from.

5th: Do not trust PUBLIC WIFI 

It's quite good to have access with free wifi's but have you think this: IS THIS A SAFE NETWORK? without you knowing maybe some of the people connected to that same network may have idea and skill on how to sniff passwords and credentials this method was so called DNS SPOOFING or SNIFFING if you want to use public wifi then use it not just with your bitcoin transactions.

6th: Do not login on Suspicious links

This method is called PHISHING where an attacker  will send you a link to login with your bitcoin wallet luring you with the legitimate site example is:
the real site is: https://www.blockchain.info/
the fake site is: http://www.blockchain.ga/

then once you login to the fake site then the hacker or attacker will have now your credentials. Please always check for the green lock on the url bar and the word HTTPS in the link.

so this are some of the way to stop hackers to hack your bitcoin or crypto wallet. If you have other information then you can comment it down and lets help others.
What a wonderful ideas and information you shared, you are very correct. This is the things and way you need to follow to avoid it by the hackers. You can't stop the hackers but you can do way to avoid it. So this steps and guide will help you to protect your wallet from the anonymous people.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

Good day to all of you guys I am EdsnowAngel a programmer and a bit security tester in different platforms. Now I heard to my friends a lot of concerns saying "please help me my bitcoin wallet was hacked!!"
Ok ok first thing first when your bitcoin wallet gets compromised then your funds was send in different wallet then it is irreversible meaning no return of funds!! so I wanna tell everyone how to protect your bitcoin wallet from such kind of situation.

We all know we use GMAIL as our email provider for such accounts like blockchain then we can recover and approve login with email in some wallets, now when your email account was targeted and get compromised then say goodbye to your bitcoin.To secure your bitcoin wallet(ex: blockchain or other) go to your google account settings. and then turn on the 2FA(2nd factor authentication) here is the guide on how to do it: STEP BY STEP GUIDE

It's a very bad idea to use someones device(ex:from friend) to make a transaction in your bitcoin wallet why? because first you don't know what is the capability of that person regarding that matters and you don't know if that phone has a lot of malwares and spywares.So we cannot say that you are safe using someones device to make transactions.

This is the most important thing to remember for everyone using your ETH or BTC wallet without backing up your Private keys then you can't recover you wallet in case you forgot your wallet.PK's are very important but there are thing you should do first. Make sure you store your PK backup somewhere that you only know and not from your computer because there are some spyware that might inside of your computer that can steal that file so make sure you back it up print in a paper and hide it to the place where you only know.

This method was called email phishing where an attacker will send the same email in thousands of random users once the victim will click the link in that email then his or her device was compromised to avoid this please do not click the links included in the email immediately please always have time to check who is the sender of that email and if that email is came from the site where it supposed to came from.

It's quite good to have access with free wifi's but have you think this: IS THIS A SAFE NETWORK? without you knowing maybe some of the people connected to that same network may have idea and skill on how to sniff passwords and credentials this method was so called DNS SPOOFING or SNIFFING if you want to use public wifi then use it not just with your bitcoin transactions.

This method is called PHISHING where an attacker  will send you a link to login with your bitcoin wallet luring you with the legitimate site example is:

then once you login to the fake site then the hacker or attacker will have now your credentials. Please always check for the green lock on the url bar and the word HTTPS in the link.

so this are some of the way to stop hackers to hack your bitcoin or crypto wallet. If you have other information then you can comment it down and lets help others.
Very well said! Thank you for this new information. Now I feel more relief with my crypto wallet. It actually helped me a lot. though it was a lot of work But I hope that my account won't ever be hacked again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
edsnowangel (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

Well said but funny enough people still don't use 2FA everywhere and these hacks still happen. The latest one happened on TenX platform but $ taken was negligible because platform isn't running. Only 4 users were effected but I still wonder how 4 people were that lazy to not setup 2FA.

Yes right people dont see the power of 2FA they just ignore it most of the users are just using the old ways no 2fa and just with password so when someone gets thwir password its goodbye for their accounts

sd
edsnowangel (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

Very well said! Thank you for this new information. Now I feel more relief with my crypto wallet. It actually helped me a lot. though it was a lot of work But I hope that my account won't ever be hacked again.

Yes this might sound a lot of work or things but this are someways to keep you protected

sd
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

Good informational topic. For our over all security let us all be responsible on our own digital wallet. For all hackers stop this hacking sh8, people work hard for this money and you just hack it?! STOP THAT HACKING SH8 PLSSS.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

Actually we can not prevent the Hackers, They even make way to know your password. So what you must do to protect your wallet is to be careful. Because we do not know what's going to happen, we should be careful. So we do not fall victim to exploiters
Austin143

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

Yes, definitely! This is very indeed that everybody needs to know specially someone who had enough knowledge about how to being safe from different tactics, phishing, stated above. You should be very careful with your account that has your money saved. Just be extra vigilant. And be keen to details.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

In this kind of situations to avoid hacker's modus.
I think avoid clicking malicious website especially when you search use your acount
And give limitations when you trying to open yiur wallet.
passwordnow

Activity: 2954
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

Never trust any third party/apps websites that is asking your private key.
The most common scene is that many are starting to become victims of those phishing links. Guys you have to be vigilant on where you are logging in.
You need to bookmark the legit crypto websites you are visiting and logging in with your funds.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

the hackers won't stopped their acts because it's their jobs to stole from someone else and they will do anything to get that however this is very usefull guideline that before this thread appear i was done for all steps and indeed if we more carefully we can secure our asset and until now my cryptocurrency asset or anything else were important to me still safe in my hand
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: