Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO STOP HACKERS TO HACK YOUR CRYPTO WALLET  (Read 5308 times)
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

There are two way to protect your coins fist is buy the trezor wallet and you can keep safe some selected coins which trezor support to them. And offline wallet is also safe way to save the coins. And always use new incognito window for browsing because it never save any user name and password and no any back up data for re login. And hacker can not copy any thing with the key board typing copier.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Treehugger27

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

True. There are everywhere. You might not even know that filling out Google forms can actually mean that sometimes you are giving out wallet information so they can actually steal it
edsnowangel (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

There are two way to protect your coins fist is buy the trezor wallet and you can keep safe some selected coins which trezor support to them. And offline wallet is also safe way to save the coins. And always use new incognito window for browsing because it never save any user name and password and no any back up data for re login. And hacker can not copy any thing with the key board typing copier.

yes it's great idea in the wallet and incognito will not do anything with the KEYLOGGER. Why? keylogger is a program or a malware or virus that is meant to record every keystrokes you do. no matter what program it is. it will record your key strokes. You can actually view my hacking methods done in my Youtube channel this might help you a lot. Hope you have time to view

Exploit KeyLogger
@Snow Angel

sd
edsnowangel (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

True. There are everywhere. You might not even know that filling out Google forms can actually mean that sometimes you are giving out wallet information so they can actually steal it

as long as you don't give your  private keys and password to the google forms you are safe and also not downloading malicious software that will help.

sd
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

HOW TO STOP HACKERS TO HACK YOUR CRYPTO WALLET
Protect yourself from cyber criminals

Good day to all of you guys I am EdsnowAngel a programmer and a bit security tester in different platforms. Now I heard to my friends a lot of concerns saying "please help me my bitcoin wallet was hacked!!"
Ok ok first thing first when your bitcoin wallet gets compromised then your funds was send in different wallet then it is irreversible meaning no return of funds!! so I wanna tell everyone how to protect your bitcoin wallet from such kind of situation.

1st: Protect your GMAIL or EMAIL ACCOUNT

We all know we use GMAIL as our email provider for such accounts like blockchain then we can recover and approve login with email in some wallets, now when your email account was targeted and get compromised then say goodbye to your bitcoin.To secure your bitcoin wallet(ex: blockchain or other) go to your google account settings. and then turn on the 2FA(2nd factor authentication) here is the guide on how to do it: STEP BY STEP GUIDE

2nd: Use your own DEVICE or COMPUTER/PHONE

It's a very bad idea to use someones device(ex:from friend) to make a transaction in your bitcoin wallet why? because first you don't know what is the capability of that person regarding that matters and you don't know if that phone has a lot of malwares and spywares.So we cannot say that you are safe using someones device to make transactions.

3rd: Always backup you PK's or PRIVATE KEYS

This is the most important thing to remember for everyone using your ETH or BTC wallet without backing up your Private keys then you can't recover you wallet in case you forgot your wallet.PK's are very important but there are thing you should do first. Make sure you store your PK backup somewhere that you only know and not from your computer because there are some spyware that might inside of your computer that can steal that file so make sure you back it up print in a paper and hide it to the place where you only know.

4th: Don't open links from malicious emails

This method was called email phishing where an attacker will send the same email in thousands of random users once the victim will click the link in that email then his or her device was compromised to avoid this please do not click the links included in the email immediately please always have time to check who is the sender of that email and if that email is came from the site where it supposed to came from.

5th: Do not trust PUBLIC WIFI 

It's quite good to have access with free wifi's but have you think this: IS THIS A SAFE NETWORK? without you knowing maybe some of the people connected to that same network may have idea and skill on how to sniff passwords and credentials this method was so called DNS SPOOFING or SNIFFING if you want to use public wifi then use it not just with your bitcoin transactions.

6th: Do not login on Suspicious links

This method is called PHISHING where an attacker  will send you a link to login with your bitcoin wallet luring you with the legitimate site example is:
the real site is: https://www.blockchain.info/
the fake site is: http://www.blockchain.ga/

then once you login to the fake site then the hacker or attacker will have now your credentials. Please always check for the green lock on the url bar and the word HTTPS in the link.

so this are some of the way to stop hackers to hack your bitcoin or crypto wallet. If you have other information then you can comment it down and lets help others.
I'm one of the victim of hacker stealing my coins in my wallet i agree for those tips you can provide this is a big help to others to prevent the hacker.

GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

Wallets are the main thing in the case of crypto currency because our currency stored there so that we should not compromise with this we should choose the best wallet and to me hardware wallet is expensive but best.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

For today, the best solution is a cold or hardware purse. Only this option can guarantee 99.9% of the safety of your balance. Why 99.9% - 0.01% is human stupidity, which plays a cruel joke with us.
fordrenok

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

What a great information from our friend edsnowangel, this is so true as i experiencing now some of the said statement.And always use new incognito window for browsing because it never save any user name and password and no any back up data for re login. And hacker can not copy any thing with the key board typing copier.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

What a great information from our friend edsnowangel, this is so true as i experiencing now some of the said statement.And always use new incognito window for browsing because it never save any user name and password and no any back up data for re login. Wallets are the main thing in the case of crypto currency because our currency stored there so that we should not compromise with this we should choose the best wallet and to me hardware wallet is expensive but best. as long as you don't give your  private keys and password to the google forms you are safe and also not downloading malicious software that will help.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

Nice info's but, i think most advanced computer user's are already familiar with most of these hacking strategies except for the benefit of newbies.

Do you have any idea's or knowledge about protecting wallet against possible so-called bitcoin private key generator? This are program developed to automatically guest & crack encrypted key through a combination of certain number's

I pointed out this because, now their are lot of advanced hacking techniques which has been employed to steal coin. I think security tester's and coder's in bitcoin enviroment should  focus more on this area's.

Thanks for the info's
Bitcseo

yes I actually programmed it Smiley Private key generator but I am thinking if I would share this to this forum since sometime people don't give a look in this thread but I am looking forward to share the information Smiley I actually working on it what are the process and etc to prevent it and precautions to do.

You have created this software? Is it for information purposes or people can actually use it?

Why didn't you include it in your post?
drdruckman

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

All wallets should be protected by Vaultchain. You cant hack it if you cant find it. And if you do manage to hack in, all the data will be out of context and useless. Even protects against potential quantum computer decryption.

https://vimeo.com/283115658

mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

hacke is great problem in this time.  I think, everyone should Care there wallet. you should choose best wallet. you should use only pc. you should always take care your private key. you needed proper knowledge About crypto.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Good day to all of you guys I am EdsnowAngel a programmer and a bit security tester in different platforms. Now I heard to my friends a lot of concerns saying "please help me my bitcoin wallet was hacked!!"
Ok ok first thing first when your bitcoin wallet gets compromised then your funds was send in different wallet then it is irreversible meaning no return of funds!! so I wanna tell everyone how to protect your bitcoin wallet from such kind of situation.

1st: Protect your GMAIL or EMAIL ACCOUNT

We all know we use GMAIL as our email provider for such accounts like blockchain then we can recover and approve login with email in some wallets, now when your email account was targeted and get compromised then say goodbye to your bitcoin.To secure your bitcoin wallet(ex: blockchain or other) go to your google account settings. and then turn on the 2FA(2nd factor authentication) here is the guide on how to do it: STEP BY STEP GUIDE

2nd: Use your own DEVICE or COMPUTER/PHONE

It's a very bad idea to use someones device(ex:from friend) to make a transaction in your bitcoin wallet why? because first you don't know what is the capability of that person regarding that matters and you don't know if that phone has a lot of malwares and spywares.So we cannot say that you are safe using someones device to make transactions.

3rd: Always backup you PK's or PRIVATE KEYS

This is the most important thing to remember for everyone using your ETH or BTC wallet without backing up your Private keys then you can't recover you wallet in case you forgot your wallet.PK's are very important but there are thing you should do first. Make sure you store your PK backup somewhere that you only know and not from your computer because there are some spyware that might inside of your computer that can steal that file so make sure you back it up print in a paper and hide it to the place where you only know.

4th: Don't open links from malicious emails

This method was called email phishing where an attacker will send the same email in thousands of random users once the victim will click the link in that email then his or her device was compromised to avoid this please do not click the links included in the email immediately please always have time to check who is the sender of that email and if that email is came from the site where it supposed to came from.

5th: Do not trust PUBLIC WIFI 

It's quite good to have access with free wifi's but have you think this: IS THIS A SAFE NETWORK? without you knowing maybe some of the people connected to that same network may have idea and skill on how to sniff passwords and credentials this method was so called DNS SPOOFING or SNIFFING if you want to use public wifi then use it not just with your bitcoin transactions.

6th: Do not login on Suspicious links

This method is called PHISHING where an attacker  will send you a link to login with your bitcoin wallet luring you with the legitimate site example is:
the real site is: https://www.blockchain.info/
the fake site is: http://www.blockchain.ga/

then once you login to the fake site then the hacker or attacker will have now your credentials. Please always check for the green lock on the url bar and the word HTTPS in the link.

so this are some of the way to stop hackers to hack your bitcoin or crypto wallet. If you have other information then you can comment it down and lets help others.

I think the best way to do to stop hackers to hack your crypto wallet is to not trust others because other will take the opportunity when they know that they trust you.

Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

In general, as I know, hackers are more interested in crypto exchanges: this allows you to access several accounts at once. That is why attacks on crypto-exchanges are more visible and cause resonance in the market. hacking electronic wallets is not so interesting, because it is difficult to crack them, and the content may not be so solid. to crack cryptichelp need confidence that the amount on it will cover the costs associated with its breaking.
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:54:51 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 03:07:51 AM by Kennedy

Thanks for sharing these 6 step information. It’s very simple but it’s also so important that being careful about this. For me, the only bad part of the crypto market is hackers, they make me uncomfortable  Angry
edsnowangel (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

Thanks for sharing these 6 step information. It’s very simple but it’s also so important we being careful about this. For me, the only bad part of the crypto market is hackers, they make me uncomfortable  Angry

it is my honor to help because nowadays people with hacking skills are getting smarter and smarter and they are into hacking of crypto wallet accounts of innocent people.

sd
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

There are many ways to secure your Wallet
Use official wallet software
Do not use personal information on unsafe sites
Consider using peripherals on computers that contain Wallet
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

Thanks for sharing these 6 step information. It’s very simple but it’s also so important we being careful about this. For me, the only bad part of the crypto market is hackers, they make me uncomfortable  Angry

These are all basic rules that everyone should remember to avoid or minimize the possibility of hacking. However, people are reckless and think that such a situation will not happen to them. They make mistakes that turn out to be very unpleasant for their wallets.
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

Honestly speaking most these useless hackers attacks on crypto-exchanges are more visible and cause resonance in the market. hacking electronic wallets is not so interesting, because it is difficult to crack them, and the content may not be so solid.
eut078

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

All we simply need to do is simply be wary and dont give them an advantage of an uncertainty to hack your wallet. Programmers just hack those record in the event that they realize that it has a considerable measure of cash. So we should be modest all the time with the goal that we can maintain a strategic distance from con artist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: