Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

I just logged in 4New website and just check if I am investing 1 ETH here then how much I'll get with bonus. Calculation is below:

Coin Price 2 USD

1 ETH = 298.54 KWATT

5% Bonus =14.92 KWATT

Total Coins = 313.467000 KWATT

This is not ends here.

REFER A FRIEND & EARN 30% ON KWATTS PURCHASED

After your purchase you will get 30% on your referral purchase. Wink

It’s still a damn solid deal at this late in the game I’m surprised they even offered a bonus at this point but I guess every ico needs a little bit of bonus at each stage to insure investors of a wise buy. Hopefully we see a good final rally before listings start

They have put a really good set of announcements and I think the last one of their talks with Puerto Rico is really big if it this gets through; We are talking governments would be engaging with 4NEW. Can't wait to see what the talks resulted in.

Yea, that's the point that i have been stressing, 4NEW is going global, once the attention has been created, there is no doubt that the project will be a known name, as they are trying to alleviate the sufferings of the community in terms of waste and the introduction of alternative power supply that will help curtail the impending power issue that may arise in the blockchain industry
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

what do you think, now that more and more power plants have been announced, is the Valuation Estimator still correct? Is not it rather the case that the annual income increases with each additional power plant? If so, then the team should quickly update the calculator before the 3-day-sale starts

I think the calculator was based on the longterm plan for the 20+ plants that’s why it’s such a good roi for investors as part of the calculations. I don’t think they overlooked the fact they have an expansion plan since day 1

I also think so, whatever possible return mentioned at 4NEW site is based on these 22 power plants which they planned to add by 2022.

Ahh, can any of the 4NEW team confirmthis for me? I did think the calculator was too good to be true, but would explain it if they had predicted this with the thought of the operational 22 plants
It is a very smart strategy because to make the same amount of profit as the calculator says you need to hold their tokens for a long time.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

4NEW offers waste recycling services that cover the whole chain - from simple collection of waste and processing to generation of electricity and further sale of the national network.

One of the big reasons why I think this project could be globally implemented with such a good problem solver to the world wide problem we have with waste.

4NEW has a good recycling system to dispose of tangible waste which converts to energy, what a great futuristic idea.

4new takes away waste from out environment keeping our environment clean and healthy and at the same time it converts the waste to energy, water fertilizers.
Just by solving one problem it provides three benefits.

They also generates wealth and causes posterity to the people and the nation' as well... 4new is looking at improving the life's of both those on the chain and outside it, they don't really mind who gets in but all are going to be better for it.. 

I agree with you friends. That's why 4NEW team recently won the award in India. I see more and more countries and organization will recognize 4NEW's work and they will be very popular in future

It all depends on how well they can start off. With a very good start, they can be sure of getting more countries to support them and their vision.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

what do you think, now that more and more power plants have been announced, is the Valuation Estimator still correct? Is not it rather the case that the annual income increases with each additional power plant? If so, then the team should quickly update the calculator before the 3-day-sale starts

I think the calculator was based on the longterm plan for the 20+ plants that’s why it’s such a good roi for investors as part of the calculations. I don’t think they overlooked the fact they have an expansion plan since day 1

I also think so, whatever possible return mentioned at 4NEW site is based on these 22 power plants which they planned to add by 2022.

Ahh, can any of the 4NEW team confirmthis for me? I did think the calculator was too good to be true, but would explain it if they had predicted this with the thought of the operational 22 plants
It is a very smart strategy because to make the same amount of profit as the calculator says you need to hold their tokens for a long time.

You can ask in Telegram, but the calculator is not a mining rewards estimate, it's an estimate based on the increasing amount of plants
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

4NEW offers waste recycling services that cover the whole chain - from simple collection of waste and processing to generation of electricity and further sale of the national network.

One of the big reasons why I think this project could be globally implemented with such a good problem solver to the world wide problem we have with waste.

4NEW has a good recycling system to dispose of tangible waste which converts to energy, what a great futuristic idea.

4new takes away waste from out environment keeping our environment clean and healthy and at the same time it converts the waste to energy, water fertilizers.

They also generates wealth and causes posterity to the people and the nation' as well... 4new is looking at improving the life's of both those on the chain and outside it, they don't really mind who gets in but all are going to be better for it.. 

I agree with you friends. That's why 4NEW team recently won the award in India. I see more and more countries and organization will recognize 4NEW's work and they will be very popular in future

It all depends on how well they can start off. With a very good start, they can be sure of getting more countries to support them and their vision.

I do hope for that to happen not for the kwatt token value to increase but for the development this project is going to bring.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

I do hope for that to happen not for the kwatt token value to increase but for the development this project is going to bring.

KWATT is a gem and that too when the project is progressing that much. Still some days to go before the real listing. So who knows, probably they will come up with more news. Looking forward for it.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Indeed, a solution to profit from waste is something that could be applied all over the world, to see this globaly applied is a far greater reward

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

YE I don’t think people realize they didn’t need to do the preloading sale they only doing it to make up for the fact they took away 3 days earlier in the sale so their giving people another chance for a few days to try to be fare to investors that missed out is what I’ve heard

Yes, its not extended ICO, its just they took pause in between to complete the KYC process. And I am happy, because this gave me chance to buy 4NEW tokens.

Finally, the wait is coming to and end and the last stage of sales will be up soon. If you ask me, the present bearish trend of the market is ill timed  Angry could have gotten more token with less
Sorry guys, but I got confused here. As per my knowledge sale will start on 1st Jun, but on their website showing BONUS SALE ENDS IN 6 days and 20 hours. I guess they mentioned this by mistake? Or sale is started? Something I missing here.. Sad

You can get an early bird bonus if you register for the sale until 31.5. if the sale starts on1.6. there is no early bird bonus anymore. only that is meant. You can also see it as a countdown, until the 3-day sale starts
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

YE I don’t think people realize they didn’t need to do the preloading sale they only doing it to make up for the fact they took away 3 days earlier in the sale so their giving people another chance for a few days to try to be fare to investors that missed out is what I’ve heard

Yes, its not extended ICO, its just they took pause in between to complete the KYC process. And I am happy, because this gave me chance to buy 4NEW tokens.

Finally, the wait is coming to and end and the last stage of sales will be up soon. If you ask me, the present bearish trend of the market is ill timed  Angry could have gotten more token with less
Sorry guys, but I got confused here. As per my knowledge sale will start on 1st Jun, but on their website showing BONUS SALE ENDS IN 6 days and 20 hours. I guess they mentioned this by mistake? Or sale is started? Something I missing here.. Sad

You can get an early bird bonus if you register for the sale until 31.5. if the sale starts on1.6. there is no early bird bonus anymore. only that is meant. You can also see it as a countdown, until the 3-day sale starts

Okay, now I get it. "BONUS SALE ENDS IN ..." sounds like the sale is already ongoing, but it's only the registration for the sale they are talking about.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

I’m hopeful for this project that we continue to get solid news and announcements from the team as the real work continues and the platforms various parts come together over the next several months after the ico finishes completely
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

I saw that also they are giving out a bonus for early investors, but you can still also buy on the 3 day pre-listing sale. If you are willing to invest then now it is time to do it, because of the bonus.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

I’m hopeful for this project that we continue to get solid news and announcements from the team as the real work continues and the platforms various parts come together over the next several months after the ico finishes completely

Do you have any doubt about it? I am sure we will get more and more surprises from the 4NEW team. Just waiting for the next one. May be we will hear about ti before the pre-listing sales.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

it's very important that unsold tokens are burned, not doing so just brings risks with it

Risk of which the investors share equal or even more of the ratio. However, I think this has been talked about before and burning was the conclusion of it.
Yes, I also heard that they will burn unsold tokens. This is really needed if you want to growth of tokens.
As far as i know they have also burned a lot of tokens right now and they have even raised the price per token from $2 to  $4 for the 3 day sale.

Where did you get this information from? There are still $ 2 / tokens left on the homepage, and I do not think they simply double the price for the 3-day sale. Maybe you are confusing something, because there are predictions that the token might be worth $ 4 after the tokenburn when it's listed on an exchange

I think he got the information from the unofficial group where price speculation is allowed but unlike the main group no such increase has been established its still at 2$ per token even in the 3 days pre-listing

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

I don't think we will get to run short of updates from 4NEW team, i mean this guys work tirelessly they want to see their project become successful, i feel we're still in the early of phase of 4NEW era and in time i expect more mind blowing updates from the team.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

I don't think we will get to run short of updates from 4NEW team, i mean this guys work tirelessly they want to see their project become successful, i feel we're still in the early of phase of 4NEW era and in time i expect more mind blowing updates from the team.

Exactly this, the team have given us plenty of good announcements recently, and I can't believe how much they have achieved already considering the main sale has only just started properly
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:09:41 PM

Does anyone know how much the early bird bonus is? and does 4new already have plans for exchanges?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

Exactly this, the team have given us plenty of good announcements recently, and I can't believe how much they have achieved already considering the main sale has only just started properly

Yep I’m surprised how consistent they have been with updates since the ico kicked off can’t wait to see how quickly the plants and the platform develop once the hectic ness of running and managing the ico is behind them
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:23:55 AM

I am looking out for the Puerto Rico news to be honest. It would really be a great case for many others to follow. Since the recovery after the devastating Maria Hurricane is costly.  The repairs to the energy grid alone is around $200 mil

gee777

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

it's very important that unsold tokens are burned, not doing so just brings risks with it

Risk of which the investors share equal or even more of the ratio. However, I think this has been talked about before and burning was the conclusion of it.
Yes, I also heard that they will burn unsold tokens. This is really needed if you want to growth of tokens.
As far as i know they have also burned a lot of tokens right now and they have even raised the price per token from $2 to  $4 for the 3 day sale.

Where did you get this information from? There are still $ 2 / tokens left on the homepage, and I do not think they simply double the price for the 3-day sale. Maybe you are confusing something, because there are predictions that the token might be worth $ 4 after the tokenburn when it's listed on an exchange

I think he got the information from the unofficial group where price speculation is allowed but unlike the main group no such increase has been established its still at 2$ per token even in the 3 days pre-listing

If they are thinking about this i would advice them to desist from it. They should just leave the token price at $2 per token except they don't plan on achieving the hardcap.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

Does anyone know how much the early bird bonus is? and does 4new already have plans for exchanges?

Early Bird Bonus is 10% in addition to the bonus levels that depend on your deposit

$ 500 - $ 2,499: 5% + 10% Early Bird
$ 2,500 - $ 4,999: 10% + 10% Early Bird
$5,000 -  $9,999: 15% + 10% Early Bird
and so on, all stages you can see on the homepage: https://4new.io/ just scroll down a little
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: