Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

Most exchanges have rules against announcing listings before they are done deals and most don’t allow announcements while ICOs are actively running which makes sense if you think about it to keep things in check

Announcing exchange listing during ico is a bad move..it shouldn't even come to mind till during the last days of the running ico.. Exchange is usually a very big distraction during an ico... If the exchange isn't a favourable one it can turn down investors in investing in the token...

Yeah, the big ones get you to sign a NDA specifically so they're not announced.  I personally don't care about when an exchange is announced, if i invest in a project it's because I believe in the core of the project and their goals, not because they're going to be listed on X exchanges.

Not only this, but I'm not fussed about which exchanges for now as the project is still developing. I'm more interested in the actual work they are producing and the progress - I'm in 4NEW for the long game rather than selling for a quick buck on an exchange
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Yup. I got response back quickly from Ocular server and 4New account show status as 'verified'

Wow congratulations, I get such news of recent in the group, I think those who have been long they did kyc and hasn't gotten their kyc verified should redo or be some more patient for verification

I saw some complains in the telegram group about KYC not verified and the admins assured them it will be processed in no time, glad to see it's been rectified.

It seems to be taking longer than expected. I think it would have easier for them if they passed it through a third party like jumio however I am not sure how much would that cost or would it be worth it. either case the pre-listing sale is not far away so things should be cleared by then I hope.

Oh..  4new still haven't finished processing the kyc for investors too.   I didn't expect the process to take this long, the pre listing sale is around the corner kyc not being already processed may be bad for business.

I hope they make the KYC implementation on time and they do not move the 3 day sale further back. The ICO has really been going on for a long time and I would be happy if they finally start mining in June

I think they had a enough time to settle all they have to settle as regards the KYC implementation. They must have weighed the task and estimated the required time needed before they made the announcement of resuming 1st June. A further shift is what they must avoid at all cost.

You have to consider that there can be many surprises that cause problems in terms of regulatory requirements. I can understand when projects become hesitant to move too fast.

Since the governments are still not sure how to regulate ICOs/cryptos in general, it's better to be prepared for everything. A KYC process for all investors seems already mandatory nowadays. So it makes no sense to rush the implementation and then having issues later on.

This KYC thingy, what if one did not use his correct information and maybe carry out some fraudulent activities, how will kyc become effective especially when the region one comes is far off the area enforcement agencies can reach?

I know about KYC but I haven't seen or read where it has been used for crime detection

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

Most exchanges have rules against announcing listings before they are done deals and most don’t allow announcements while ICOs are actively running which makes sense if you think about it to keep things in check

Announcing exchange listing during ico is a bad move..it shouldn't even come to mind till during the last days of the running ico.. Exchange is usually a very big distraction during an ico... If the exchange isn't a favourable one it can turn down investors in investing in the token...

Yeah, the big ones get you to sign a NDA specifically so they're not announced.  I personally don't care about when an exchange is announced, if i invest in a project it's because I believe in the core of the project and their goals, not because they're going to be listed on X exchanges.

Not only this, but I'm not fussed about which exchanges for now as the project is still developing. I'm more interested in the actual work they are producing and the progress - I'm in 4NEW for the long game rather than selling for a quick buck on an exchange

I am also planning to hold tokens for long term, but I still want to see 4new trading at exchange soon after listing. That's give additional confidence.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

I am also planning to hold tokens for long term, but I still want to see 4new trading at exchange soon after listing. That's give additional confidence.

For now, it is important to me that the project finally starts. A lot of time has passed since the first pre-sale and I really hope that everything starts after the 3-day-sale.
The Exchanges come then automatically
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

Yup. I got response back quickly from Ocular server and 4New account show status as 'verified'

Wow congratulations, I get such news of recent in the group, I think those who have been long they did kyc and hasn't gotten their kyc verified should redo or be some more patient for verification

I saw some complains in the telegram group about KYC not verified and the admins assured them it will be processed in no time, glad to see it's been rectified.

It seems to be taking longer than expected. I think it would have easier for them if they passed it through a third party like jumio however I am not sure how much would that cost or would it be worth it. either case the pre-listing sale is not far away so things should be cleared by then I hope.

Oh..  4new still haven't finished processing the kyc for investors too.   I didn't expect the process to take this long, the pre listing sale is around the corner kyc not being already processed may be bad for business.

Less than two days to go for pre-listing Tokens sale. Hope 4new team manage to complete all KYC related formalities for all users by tomorrow.
I hope. KYC verification is not easy task. Huge number of people are registered here for pre listing sale. But I am also expecting before start sale they complete all verifications.

I trust the verification process will be up and running before pre-listing sales starts they fixed the date so i believe they will surely meet up.

I think the kyc is only for those that invested not for those that did not. Also the KYC process generally does not really take much time as far as I know.  I have used jumio for example it takes few minutes. At any case I hope this would be faster after the pre-listing.

Agree. But if you see, 4new have thousands of investors. And to verify that many investors info will take some time as per my understanding. Let's hope 4new finishes all these things on time and we can see 4new trading at good exchange.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

Less than two days to go for pre-listing Tokens sale. Hope 4new team manage to complete all KYC related formalities for all users by tomorrow.
I hope. KYC verification is not easy task. Huge number of people are registered here for pre listing sale. But I am also expecting before start sale they complete all verifications.

I trust the verification process will be up and running before pre-listing sales starts they fixed the date so i believe they will surely meet up.

I think the kyc is only for those that invested not for those that did not. Also the KYC process generally does not really take much time as far as I know.  I have used jumio for example it takes few minutes. At any case I hope this would be faster after the pre-listing.

Agree. But if you see, 4new have thousands of investors. And to verify that many investors info will take some time as per my understanding. Let's hope 4new finishes all these things on time and we can see 4new trading at good exchange.
I am pretty sure they know that too and are already verifying investors it is called pre listing sale so it should be done before the sale starts.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

It is nice to see them list on an exchange as it offers further awareness on the trading platform giving an opportunity to grow the project further. I hope we will see a listing post-ICO but either way I'm going to be holding the tokens for the foreseeable future as I genuinely believe in the project
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:29:10 PM

This actually aught not to bring up any form of doubt or uncertainty. I mean they deliberately put a halt to their sales to make out time for the kyc process, they aught to be rounding up the process by now rather than trying to meet up with dead line. Truth be told
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:02:23 PM

This actually aught not to bring up any form of doubt or uncertainty. I mean they deliberately put a halt to their sales to make out time for the kyc process, they aught to be rounding up the process by now rather than trying to meet up with dead line. Truth be told

I agree with you. I must say i am a little bit disappointed with 4new on this issue. They ought to have completed this long ago since the ico was paused for over a month now.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

It is nice to see them list on an exchange as it offers further awareness on the trading platform giving an opportunity to grow the project further. I hope we will see a listing post-ICO but either way I'm going to be holding the tokens for the foreseeable future as I genuinely believe in the project

Aside from the decentralized exchanges any news on exchanges? which exchanges are expected to start listing KWATT? I think this is a great time to reach out to exchanges especially that the market is on the down.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:57:38 PM

I agree with you. I must say i am a little bit disappointed with 4new on this issue. They ought to have completed this long ago since the ico was paused for over a month now.

Even if they didn't finish them you can still say that they are working hard. They are buying power plants, and are even now looking for more. 4New should complete the kyc as soon as possible, because you don't want to upset the investors.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

You just made a succinct point, this project is not about dumping but about holding, is remarkable and worthy to note that this is just the beginning, as they still have a lot to offer, which invariably means that the value is even yet to start growing, we are talking about an estimated 22 power plants, okay, imagine if they even establish just 10, the answer to that thought is simple
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

If everything/KYC related formalities are done in advance or completed before the pre-listing sale then I it will be really good. Lets see, just a day left for the pre-listing sale to start.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

They are burning unsold token which may likely bring the total 300m to a very reduced amount plus the different plants already set and more to come, there is no way value of FRNC won't improve over time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

They are burning unsold token which may likely bring the total 300m to a very reduced amount plus the different plants already set and more to come, there is no way value of FRNC won't improve over time

Agree as they burn them and if the team continues with the roadmap they have set out it’s a pretty sure thing that value will increase over time it will definitly be an interesting to watch where it lands in the market cap listings longterm
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

Agree as they burn them and if the team continues with the roadmap they have set out it’s a pretty sure thing that value will increase over time it will definitly be an interesting to watch where it lands in the market cap listings longterm

The base for an increasing token price in the long term is definitely there. But we should keep in mind that there are also Bounty hunters and early investors with a good bonus. So it COULD be the case that the price dips in the short term. Long-term, however, I think KWATT has its strengths if they can deliver what the roadmap promises.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

Just under two days to go till the ICo starts again, I wonder how many tokens (If any) will end up getting burned.  In a way i want it to be a large number so mine are worth more lol, but at the same time I want 4NEW to get all the money they need to succeed.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

Pre-listing sale starts on June 1st? I somehow thought its June 3rd. Please clarify me the details. Also is there any change in the number of days of this sales?

If everything/KYC related formalities are done in advance or completed before the pre-listing sale then I it will be really good. Lets see, just a day left for the pre-listing sale to start.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

Considering the progress we have seen in the project over the last few weeks, its definitely not of dumping type tokens on listing. I also think people will realize that and HODL it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

As the roadmap moves forward I’m getting the feeling theirs some strong legs on the coin especially once dividends pay and people see just how profitable holding th meaty are especially if they do a  burn or supply changes it’s going o be an interesting ride
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: