Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:32:15 PM

Yup. I got response back quickly from Ocular server and 4New account show status as 'verified'

Wow congratulations, I get such news of recent in the group, I think those who have been long they did kyc and hasn't gotten their kyc verified should redo or be some more patient for verification

I saw some complains in the telegram group about KYC not verified and the admins assured them it will be processed in no time, glad to see it's been rectified.

It seems to be taking longer than expected. I think it would have easier for them if they passed it through a third party like jumio however I am not sure how much would that cost or would it be worth it. either case the pre-listing sale is not far away so things should be cleared by then I hope.

Oh..  4new still haven't finished processing the kyc for investors too.   I didn't expect the process to take this long, the pre listing sale is around the corner kyc not being already processed may be bad for business.

I hope they make the KYC implementation on time and they do not move the 3 day sale further back. The ICO has really been going on for a long time and I would be happy if they finally start mining in June

I think they had a enough time to settle all they have to settle as regards the KYC implementation. They must have weighed the task and estimated the required time needed before they made the announcement of resuming 1st June. A further shift is what they must avoid at all cost.

You have to consider that there can be many surprises that cause problems in terms of regulatory requirements. I can understand when projects become hesitant to move too fast.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:24:49 PM

Yup. I got response back quickly from Ocular server and 4New account show status as 'verified'

Wow congratulations, I get such news of recent in the group, I think those who have been long they did kyc and hasn't gotten their kyc verified should redo or be some more patient for verification

I saw some complains in the telegram group about KYC not verified and the admins assured them it will be processed in no time, glad to see it's been rectified.

It seems to be taking longer than expected. I think it would have easier for them if they passed it through a third party like jumio however I am not sure how much would that cost or would it be worth it. either case the pre-listing sale is not far away so things should be cleared by then I hope.

Oh..  4new still haven't finished processing the kyc for investors too.   I didn't expect the process to take this long, the pre listing sale is around the corner kyc not being already processed may be bad for business.

I hope they make the KYC implementation on time and they do not move the 3 day sale further back. The ICO has really been going on for a long time and I would be happy if they finally start mining in June

I think they had a enough time to settle all they have to settle as regards the KYC implementation. They must have weighed the task and estimated the required time needed before they made the announcement of resuming 1st June. A further shift is what they must avoid at all cost.

You have to consider that there can be many surprises that cause problems in terms of regulatory requirements. I can understand when projects become hesitant to move too fast.

Since the governments are still not sure how to regulate ICOs/cryptos in general, it's better to be prepared for everything. A KYC process for all investors seems already mandatory nowadays. So it makes no sense to rush the implementation and then having issues later on.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

Yep these days it’s mostly ICOs covering their own butts to make sure if down the road things change governments can’t xome point long fingers about not complying as the governments attempt to catch up to where tech is at
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

Oh..  4new still haven't finished processing the kyc for investors too.   I didn't expect the process to take this long, the pre listing sale is around the corner kyc not being already processed may be bad for business.

Less than two days to go for pre-listing Tokens sale. Hope 4new team manage to complete all KYC related formalities for all users by tomorrow.
As I remembered previously also they taken long time for KYC implementation process. But as they promised they made required changes in below that. And I am sure this time also same thing will happen.

Can some one explain me what changes have been made by the team as compared to the sales they conducted last time? I know KYC implementation.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

Indeed, but there is a trend in banning landfilling by governments worldwide, which is beneficial to 4NEW as it introduces an alternative to landfilling.

Regulations are not always negative :-)

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

Oh..  4new still haven't finished processing the kyc for investors too.   I didn't expect the process to take this long, the pre listing sale is around the corner kyc not being already processed may be bad for business.

Less than two days to go for pre-listing Tokens sale. Hope 4new team manage to complete all KYC related formalities for all users by tomorrow.
As I remembered previously also they taken long time for KYC implementation process. But as they promised they made required changes in below that. And I am sure this time also same thing will happen.

Can some one explain me what changes have been made by the team as compared to the sales they conducted last time? I know KYC implementation.

KYC and a $2 USD price point are the two main changes.  I guess you could include the power plants being bought / built as well Wink
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:25:55 PM

This is getting interesting. We should be able to buy on the 1st of June. I think they raised a good sum and the hard cap might be hard to achieve in three days but hey no one knows what might happen.

Yeah, Friday is the big day. I am sure that the progress bar will make a big jump through all the pre-reservations. I can not wait for it to start.
I hope all interested parties have registered, so they still get the early bird bonus

Just look at the users already ! There are over 37000 of them registered. There is now way that the counter will not be moving. After the pre-listing sale is done. I guess that it will be near hardcap or even complete it.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

More than 36000 users are registered here. That's why they taking lot of time to verify KYC. I guess this task they finish before start sale.

I'm sure the team are working on it and will get the job done very shortly, they have been very efficient with pretty much everything else - give the guys some time and lets wait and see

That's something most of the community fail to understand, KYC takes time, they are trying to do something that will avert future issues, we are talking about documentation of over 36,000 participants or more, we just have to exercise patience and let them do their job, they've been doing good so far and i believe they won't stop now
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

As we are closer to pre-listing token sale start and its for only 3 days, so I am now expecting an announcement from 4NEW about a token listing.

Yeah, you're right. A pre-listing sale wouldn't make sense if they didn't have agreements with an exchange already. I guess we should hear some news before friday.

Interesting question. This question should be addressed to the team. Is the listing date already announced? I thought that should be immediately after the sales of 3 days.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:52:43 PM

As we are closer to pre-listing token sale start and its for only 3 days, so I am now expecting an announcement from 4NEW about a token listing.

Yeah, you're right. A pre-listing sale wouldn't make sense if they didn't have agreements with an exchange already. I guess we should hear some news before friday.

Interesting question. This question should be addressed to the team. Is the listing date already announced? I thought that should be immediately after the sales of 3 days.

I agree a quick listing shows the ICO is headed in the right direction

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:05:52 PM

More than 36000 users are registered here. That's why they taking lot of time to verify KYC. I guess this task they finish before start sale.

I'm sure the team are working on it and will get the job done very shortly, they have been very efficient with pretty much everything else - give the guys some time and lets wait and see

That's something most of the community fail to understand, KYC takes time, they are trying to do something that will avert future issues, we are talking about documentation of over 36,000 participants or more, we just have to exercise patience and let them do their job, they've been doing good so far and i believe they won't stop now

The KYC is being done by a third party, you login to your account and then go through the process, i dont think they'll be delaying it, it'll be a case of if you havent done your KYC, your tokens are worthless / can't be withdrawn.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

I think that they will announce the exchange shortly after. This is the last sale so it wouldn't be wise to not list it on a exchange.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:11:25 PM

I think that they will announce the exchange shortly after. This is the last sale so it wouldn't be wise to not list it on a exchange.
They plan to list it after the sale but we do not know on which exchange they will hop on anybody have a clue where they we might see 4new?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

Most exchanges have rules against announcing listings before they are done deals and most don’t allow announcements while ICOs are actively running which makes sense if you think about it to keep things in check
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:24:16 AM

I hope. KYC verification is not easy task. Huge number of people are registered here for pre listing sale. But I am also expecting before start sale they complete all verifications.

I trust the verification process will be up and running before pre-listing sales starts they fixed the date so i believe they will surely meet up.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:19:45 AM

I hope. KYC verification is not easy task. Huge number of people are registered here for pre listing sale. But I am also expecting before start sale they complete all verifications.

I trust the verification process will be up and running before pre-listing sales starts they fixed the date so i believe they will surely meet up.

I think the kyc is only for those that invested not for those that did not. Also the KYC process generally does not really take much time as far as I know.  I have used jumio for example it takes few minutes. At any case I hope this would be faster after the pre-listing.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:30:00 AM

Yea, we should get to hear/expect that news any time soon. Maximum after the 3 days sales, they should have done at least one listing already. Thumbs up to all 4New investors who patiently waited all these while
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:43:43 AM

Most exchanges have rules against announcing listings before they are done deals and most don’t allow announcements while ICOs are actively running which makes sense if you think about it to keep things in check

Announcing exchange listing during ico is a bad move..it shouldn't even come to mind till during the last days of the running ico.. Exchange is usually a very big distraction during an ico... If the exchange isn't a favourable one it can turn down investors in investing in the token...
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

Announcing exchange listing during ico is a bad move..it shouldn't even come to mind till during the last days of the running ico.. Exchange is usually a very big distraction during an ico... If the exchange isn't a favourable one it can turn down investors in investing in the token...

Yeah, the big ones get you to sign a NDA specifically so they're not announced.  I personally don't care about when an exchange is announced, if i invest in a project it's because I believe in the core of the project and their goals, not because they're going to be listed on X exchanges.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

Yea but such process requires time and some pretty amount of money and the KYC is still ongoing, don't get me wrong, i love to see the listing happen as soon as possible but following the needed process to make that happen is not a walk in the park, so lets just wait and see as the event of the preparation unfolds, it has been an awesome event
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: