Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32353 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:09:37 AM

FYI after successfully purchasing 4NEW, MEW/Metamask will not automatically display KWATT even though they are safe in your wallet.
Simply copy/paste your Erc20 public wallet address into Ethplorer.io to view your tokens after allowing time for transfer to complete.

# FACT.
in addition to that after viewing your wallet on ethplorer.io  and you are sure it's there, got to your MEW account and click on  add custom token  manually, filled the fields provided with the correct token information and save. This will make it visible in your MEW
But Owillz I guess this is not mandatory process. Correct? No need to do like this. After ICO they will send tokens directly in your wallet. As I know when you sending payment they are reserving your tokens. Correct?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilg

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

Wink Yep so many payment methods, and PAYPAL yes thats cool,    I also like the fact they add more KW to our coins the more plants they build in future,  and its in the UK close to me.

wow paypal is really cool. This makes it easier for many participants to invest. It's the first time I see paypal on an ICO

wait, we get more coins when they build new power plants? i missed that part

It is interesting to see paypal, and I think this could open up more doors for future projects, with the ease and the finanical protection you get with paypal it's a no-brainer.

It's the first i've seen this in a project which I think could easily become the new payment method for upcoming projects.

Paypal is good news. But can I pay using FIAT? if yes is there any restriction or hold/freeze time for transferring token to my account? I have seen some ICO freezing tokens for 180 days.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

FYI after successfully purchasing 4NEW, MEW/Metamask will not automatically display KWATT even though they are safe in your wallet.
Simply copy/paste your Erc20 public wallet address into Ethplorer.io to view your tokens after allowing time for transfer to complete.

# FACT.
in addition to that after viewing your wallet on ethplorer.io  and you are sure it's there, got to your MEW account and click on  add custom token  manually, filled the fields provided with the correct token information and save. This will make it visible in your MEW
But Owillz I guess this is not mandatory process. Correct? No need to do like this. After ICO they will send tokens directly in your wallet. As I know when you sending payment they are reserving your tokens. Correct?

But mindful of the fact that the kwatt token will be swapped to the main kwatt coin upon completion of the 4new blockchain development.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

Wink Yep so many payment methods, and PAYPAL yes thats cool,    I also like the fact they add more KW to our coins the more plants they build in future,  and its in the UK close to me.

wow paypal is really cool. This makes it easier for many participants to invest. It's the first time I see paypal on an ICO

It is interesting to see paypal, and I think this could open up more doors for future projects, with the ease and the finanical protection you get with paypal it's a no-brainer.

It's the first i've seen this in a project which I think could easily become the new payment method for upcoming projects.

Paypal is good news. But can I pay using FIAT? if yes is there any restriction or hold/freeze time for transferring token to my account? I have seen some ICO freezing tokens for 180 days.

Best advice is to use FIAT into paypal and use paypal to buy the tokens, this is effectively using FIAT plus you get the added protection you get when using paypal anyway, no brainer.
4new (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 02:30:13 PM by 4new

Welcome to 4New Add a Friend Bounty Bot!
Add friend, get 1 KWATT token where 1 KWATT = 1$ in ICO price!

Rules are as follows:
1. Join our telegram channel https://t.me/FRNCoin
2. Register at @KWATTBOT (you will see a prompt message, follow the instructions and provide your ERC20 Wallet address as prompted.
3. Introduce www.4new.io to a friend.
4. Add them to the 4New Telegram group https://t.me/FRNCoin by using the feature you add members on a group.
5. The person you add must be real, and must interact with the KWATT bot and add their own ERC20 wallet address!  

KWATT BOT can detect cheats.

All added people are counted automatically. Adding fake profiles = disqualification
You must provide your ERC20 Wallet at time of registration, as must your friend.
Your friend must interact with the kwatt bot to add an ERC20 wallet address and be a real person to qualify for bounty tokens.

The Add a Friend Bounty ends at 4New's discretion.

PS: For any questions, feel free to write at this thread.
PS.2: Spamming at telegram and/or spamming the Admins will get you disqualified.
PS.3: Tokens will be distributed when ICO ends.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:37:33 AM

# FACT.

But mindful of the fact that the kwatt token will be swapped to the main kwatt coin upon completion of the 4new blockchain development.

Yea. And during the swapping process, it is mandatory you do the steps I outlined above to enable you see your token in your mew to send out for swapping. Unless the swap is going to be an automatic snapshot
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

etherscan.io is excellent to see if ur wallet had tokens, but it also possible to have them displayed in your MEW, but requires manual addition

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

Best advice is to use FIAT into paypal and use paypal to buy the tokens, this is effectively using FIAT plus you get the added protection you get when using paypal anyway, no brainer.
I agree with the protection and if anything goes wrong refund is also very easy using paypal and it is not so hard work you can just send from your bank to your paypal account with out paying any fees.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

what I'm actually wondering since I heard about this project for the first time (even though it does not necessarily have the token in it)
When burning the waste, a lot of energy is generated, which can not only be used to generate electricity. What happens to all the waste heat? This could heat industrial plants or households or provide them with hot water. Would be a good source of income again

That's a good point you are mentioning here. But isn't the heat from burning the waste needed to evaporate water and then use the steam to generate electricity?

I think it will work that way. but thought that enough heat remains. But I'm not a power plant technician, it just occurred to me, because in Austria, many homes are heated with heat from waste incineration plants. but i don't know, if they produce electricity as well
girib1684

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

# FACT.

Yea. And during the swapping process, it is mandatory you do the steps I outlined above to enable you see your token in your mew to send out for swapping. Unless the swap is going to be an automatic snapshot

OK, You mean to say without doing the above process I cannot get my tokens in my wallet. Its have to do mandatory process.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

Add friend, get 1 KWATT token where 1 KWATT = 1$!

Rules are as follows:
2. Register at @KWATTBOT (you will see a prompt message, follow the instructions and provide your ERC20 Wallet address as prompted.
4. Add them to the 4New Telegram group https://t.me/FRNCoin by using the feature you add members on a group.
5. The person you add must be real, and must interact with the KWATT bot and add their own ERC20 wallet address! 

All added people are counted automatically. Adding fake profiles = disqualification
You must provide your ERC20 Wallet at time of registration, as must your friend.
Your friend must interact with the kwatt bot to add an ERC20 wallet address and be a real person to qualify for bounty tokens.

PS.2: Spamming at telegram and/or spamming the Admins will get you disqualified.

Thank you for sharing here; I think the token contract address would be useful for many; as it will display all the necessary details; even comforts the investors; just a proposition.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

I was about to ask the same question regarding the token contract address. It would be beneficial for many and possible potential investors.

Telegram bounty is really good and people will be benefited from getting more free KWATTs.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

Nice platform to show guys. This is what we need, a project that makes waste to energy and you can also gonna be paid. In the world, every countries have a huge mass of waste that been thrown everyday. But with this project, we can lessen the burdens of our mother nature. Nice seeing this.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

I was about to ask the same question regarding the token contract address. It would be beneficial for many and possible potential investors.

Telegram bounty is really good and people will be benefited from getting more free KWATTs.
You can try to find their token contract address in their whitepaper, most of the projects put their contract address in the whitepaper?
Anilg

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

I found below information on 4NEW site,

1 KWATT Coin embodies within it 1 kilowatt of electricity. Therefore, the KWATT Coin is tokenized electricity.

The KWATT Coin embodies a lifetime supply of electricity produced by the power plant and represents a Power Purchase Agreement between the token holder and 4NEW as represented by the ERC20 smart contract.

But I am not sure how much benefit Token holder will get here, I mean will I get dividend kind of thing for holding token?
Does anyone know if this is explained somewhere?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

Rules are as follows:

hello 4new team,

this is a nice unique project in blockchain world. I also appreciate your introducing video; this can be an example for other projects how to make an introducing video so that even a newbie can understand what the project is about.

I dont understand one thing ... u say 1 KWATT is equal to 1 Kilowatt  but  1 Kilowatt is as you also mentioned  0,15 usd .   

But you say now 1 KWATT = 1 Dollar   Roll Eyes
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

what I'm actually wondering since I heard about this project for the first time (even though it does not necessarily have the token in it)
When burning the waste, a lot of energy is generated, which can not only be used to generate electricity. What happens to all the waste heat? This could heat industrial plants or households or provide them with hot water. Would be a good source of income again

That's a good point you are mentioning here. But isn't the heat from burning the waste needed to evaporate water and then use the steam to generate electricity?

I think it will work that way. but thought that enough heat remains. But I'm not a power plant technician, it just occurred to me, because in Austria, many homes are heated with heat from waste incineration plants. but i don't know, if they produce electricity as well

I am not an expert neither but I made some quick research. Seems like you are right and you can use the warmth to heat households as well. If that will be feasible for 4New too, that could be another form of income for the plant.
4new (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

Rules are as follows:

hello 4new team,

this is a nice unique project in blockchain world. I also appreciate your introducing video; this can be an example for other projects how to make an introducing video so that even a newbie can understand what the project is about.

I dont understand one thing ... u say 1 KWATT is equal to 1 Kilowatt  but  1 Kilowatt is as you also mentioned  0,15 usd .  

But you say now 1 KWATT = 1 Dollar   Roll Eyes

1 KWATT = 1$ as a token in ICO price, that's all. Smiley
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

Rules are as follows:

hello 4new team,

I dont understand one thing ... u say 1 KWATT is equal to 1 Kilowatt  but  1 Kilowatt is as you also mentioned  0,15 usd .  

But you say now 1 KWATT = 1 Dollar   Roll Eyes

1 KWATT = 1$ as a token in ICO price, that's all. Smiley

Lol I knew eventually someone would fall into that confusion of the coin cost vs the cost of electricity. Th cost of the coin for the ico is not the cost of the power generation but represents the power generation so it is a bit confusing due to the token naming and the power name lol but ya as was said the ico price is not the same as the cost of 1kw of electricity Smiley
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

Seems this platform is interesting to know due to its concept is about helping the society. I am not fully understand on how this things works and what are the features of this platforms. I hope this is a realistic kind of project and not only in a theologically which its purpose is only to attract investors through their promising platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: