Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32363 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

Welcome to 4New Add a Friend Bounty Bot!
Add friend, get 1 KWATT token where 1 KWATT = 1$!

Rules are as follows:
1. Join our telegram channel https://t.me/FRNCoin
2. Register at @KWATTBOT (you will see a prompt message, follow the instructions and provide your ERC20 Wallet address as prompted.
3. Introduce www.4new.io to a friend.
4. Add them to the 4New Telegram group https://t.me/FRNCoin by using the feature you add members on a group.
5. The person you add must be real, and must interact with the KWATT bot and add their own ERC20 wallet address!  

KWATT BOT can detect cheats.

All added people are counted automatically. Adding fake profiles = disqualification
You must provide your ERC20 Wallet at time of registration, as must your friend.
Your friend must interact with the kwatt bot to add an ERC20 wallet address and be a real person to qualify for bounty tokens.

The Add a Friend Bounty ends at 4New's discretion.

PS: For any questions, feel free to write at this thread.
PS.2: Spamming at telegram and/or spamming the Admins will get you disqualified.
PS.3: Tokens will be distributed when ICO ends.

hello 4new team,

this is a nice unique project in blockchain world. I also appreciate your introducing video; this can be an example for other projects how to make an introducing video so that even a newbie can understand what the project is about.

I dont understand one thing ... u say 1 KWATT is equal to 1 Kilowatt  but  1 Kilowatt is as you also mentioned  0,15 usd .  

But you say now 1 KWATT = 1 Dollar   Roll Eyes

1 KWATT = 1$ as a token in ICO price, that's all. Smiley

Lol I knew eventually someone would fall into that confusion of the coin cost vs the cost of electricity. Th cost of the coin for the ico is not the cost of the power generation represents the power generation so it is a bit confusing due to the token naming and the power name lol but ya as was said the ico price is not the same as the cost of 1kw of electricity Smiley

this is very sad; I hoped that the ICO price is also equal to the kw price which is also equal to the KWATT price so that I can buy more tokens. Now I have to reduce my token buy almost 1/3   Roll Eyes
Yes, this is a real mess and I do not understand why the developer did not equate the real cost to the coin value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

The concept of 4NEW relies upon the waste to energy  model. In this model  They  are  paying  for the waste  that they process,  and  the  sale  of  byproducts  such  as  fertilizer,  organic  materials  and  clean water.

So basically we are looking at a project with both an offline and online usage... Online it's a blockchain ecosystem of its own, offline it engages in other profitable activities that adds up to the revenue generation of the project... Cool deal!

I join the telegram group yesterday but wasn't understanding why they picked @FRNCoin as their handle name rather than anything related to the name "4new or kwatt" cos it's kind of looks like two different project when you say 4new and you are presenting @FRNCoin as the handle... What's the meaning of FRNcoin??  Huh

Yea, that's like a dual project, the benefits this projects has to offer can not be overemphasized, i know some people are skeptical about this but is a really realistic project and has the potential of attracting huge investors in the scene, considering the fact that is a very viable one

It certainly has it's potential, if it can eliminate some of the wasted energy, this could be have a massive positive impact on the world and it wouldn't take much for the project to take off with the correct investors/audience
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

The concept of 4NEW relies upon the waste to energy  model. In this model  They  are  paying  for the waste  that they process,  and  the  sale  of  byproducts  such  as  fertilizer,  organic  materials  and  clean water.

So basically we are looking at a project with both an offline and online usage... Online it's a blockchain ecosystem of its own, offline it engages in other profitable activities that adds up to the revenue generation of the project... Cool deal!

I join the telegram group yesterday but wasn't understanding why they picked @FRNCoin as their handle name rather than anything related to the name "4new or kwatt" cos it's kind of looks like two different project when you say 4new and you are presenting @FRNCoin as the handle... What's the meaning of FRNcoin??  Huh

Isn't FRNcoin just the abbreviation of FouRNew? At least that's what I think and it would also make perfect sense. But I agree with you. It's a bit confusing on the first sight.
Gunny95

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

Welcome to 4New Add a Friend Bounty Bot!
Add friend, get 1 KWATT token where 1 KWATT = 1$!

Rules are as follows:
1. Join our telegram channel https://t.me/FRNCoin
2. Register at @KWATTBOT (you will see a prompt message, follow the instructions and provide your ERC20 Wallet address as prompted.
3. Introduce www.4new.io to a friend.
4. Add them to the 4New Telegram group https://t.me/FRNCoin by using the feature you add members on a group.
5. The person you add must be real, and must interact with the KWATT bot and add their own ERC20 wallet address!  

KWATT BOT can detect cheats.

All added people are counted automatically. Adding fake profiles = disqualification
You must provide your ERC20 Wallet at time of registration, as must your friend.
Your friend must interact with the kwatt bot to add an ERC20 wallet address and be a real person to qualify for bounty tokens.

The Add a Friend Bounty ends at 4New's discretion.

PS: For any questions, feel free to write at this thread.
PS.2: Spamming at telegram and/or spamming the Admins will get you disqualified.
PS.3: Tokens will be distributed when ICO ends.

hello 4new team,

this is a nice unique project in blockchain world. I also appreciate your introducing video; this can be an example for other projects how to make an introducing video so that even a newbie can understand what the project is about.

I dont understand one thing ... u say 1 KWATT is equal to 1 Kilowatt  but  1 Kilowatt is as you also mentioned  0,15 usd .  

But you say now 1 KWATT = 1 Dollar   Roll Eyes

1 KWATT = 1$ as a token in ICO price, that's all. Smiley

Lol I knew eventually someone would fall into that confusion of the coin cost vs the cost of electricity. Th cost of the coin for the ico is not the cost of the power generation represents the power generation so it is a bit confusing due to the token naming and the power name lol but ya as was said the ico price is not the same as the cost of 1kw of electricity Smiley

this is very sad; I hoped that the ICO price is also equal to the kw price which is also equal to the KWATT price so that I can buy more tokens. Now I have to reduce my token buy almost 1/3   Roll Eyes
Yes, this is a real mess and I do not understand why the developer did not equate the real cost to the coin value.

You can't specify a price to 1 kW, you can however if you say you were to use 1 kW of power for a duration of 1 hour, which would make it 1 kWh of which there are plenty price indications on the internet.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

Well, you should've ignored it because the group name doesn't have to relate to the name of the project, it is their decision.
Creative person

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

does all the information presented by the project check out? for example, can you verify that the people listed as team members are actually supporting the project?
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 10:36:47 AM by girib1684

4new every year, 35% of the profit is allocated to the development of additional plants. This will increase business durability and scalability.
That's means they are not just generating energy using waste materials, they are allocated/donating some profit to the development of additional plants?. Don't know how much more good points/activity they are hidden there.

https://twitter.com/bestofthebesttm/status/961185380421783553
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

4 NEW is the world's first eco-friendly, real, blocken network, and the waste power plant engaged in complete crypto-mining.

They are generating energy by using waste materials. This is really need for our nature. There are some great technologies like this that help us take care of our planet.

There are very few such projects. People do not want to pay much attention to this. Therefore, projects related to nature conservation are very few! I hope that in future such projects will be much more!
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

This project can gain and receive interest with the help of the domino effect. A large number of invetors will learn about this project and will want to participate in it and invest their savings to make a profit
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

Why are you so negative about this bounty? They say they have an automated way to count your invitations. So you should believe it and if you do not, just don't participate. I don't get it why people always try to find a reason to complain. Better be happy that they offer us free money for such a simple task like inviting your friends to a Telegram channel.
What kind of automated way to count invitations when there is no unique referral link that will be given? You don't have to report or make a list of your invites and how will the moderators be able to check it all if they are really planning to make a big number of telegram members. Doesn't it seem logical to you that a referral link is needed to see and can easily count your invites?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

Yes, unfortunately there are not so many projects that would be aimed not only at making a profit, but also protecting the environment. I am glad that such projects appear, and I hope that many people join this "green" project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

does all the information presented by the project check out? for example, can you verify that the people listed as team members are actually supporting the project?

You may checkout their individual profiles handles on social platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter.  Use this https://4new.io/team/ and click on the LinkedIn icon beneath each of the names

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

Yes, unfortunately there are not so many projects that would be aimed not only at making a profit, but also protecting the environment. I am glad that such projects appear, and I hope that many people join this "green" project
indeed the 4new project will bring tremendous benefit to society and the environment. I would like this project to support as many people around the world as possible.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

This project should be supported because it is about helping our environment to recycle waste into an energy. And I am hoping that the team will really serious with this so that there will be more people will likely to support the platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

This project should be supported because it is about helping our environment to recycle waste into an energy. And I am hoping that the team will really serious with this so that there will be more people will likely to support the platform.

Consciousness about environment is slowly picking up. Especially in the crypto field almost nobody thought about it. It is a good initiative by 4NEW to think in that direction and begin with this project. This will create more awareness and in the end, we will many more projects. 4NEW will become godfather of such themes.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

There are very few projects with such clean intentions. I hope this platform proves them that having such intention for an ico might also turn fantastic. This is a great initiative by the team and I hope they touch new heights everyday.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

The hardcap is 75mio. Do you think this is really enough to build two of this waste to energy power plants? I guess that's perhaps too optimistic
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

The hardcap is 75mio. Do you think this is really enough to build two of this waste to energy power plants? I guess that's perhaps too optimistic

I don't know how much it will cost to build such a plat at all. But they set their softcap at 32.5 million (which is already reached) so in theory even that amount should be enough to go on with the project and build the plant?
Gunny95

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

4new every year, 35% of the profit is allocated to the development of additional plants. This will increase business durability and scalability.
That's means they are not just generating energy using waste materials, they are allocated/donating some profit to the development of additional plants?. Don't know how much more good points/activity they are hidden there.

https://twitter.com/bestofthebesttm/status/961185380421783553

To remain successful in this field you have to constantly innovate, scaling up the business is an element in this
35% is quite a large fraction, but in this industry it is a necessity

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

Current global MSW generation levels are approximately 1.3 billion tonnes per year, and are expected to increase to approximately 2.2 billion tonnes per year by 2025. This represents a significant increase in per capita waste generation rates, from 1.2 to 1.42 kg per person per day in the next fifteen years.
Just imagine how much Green energy can be produced using 4NEW model.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: